Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC

CARLY B.
Salem, OR
02/25/2017
Usually great, don't know what happened this time
My boyfriend took my car in to replace the alternator. Note that two days before doing so, we had replaced the back brake lights ourselves and then got an oil change at Oil Can Henry's where they checked and made sure all of our lights were working properly; they were. For whatever reason, Real Tech then re-replaced the bulbs and charged us for them when they did the alternator. That's just bullshit that they're coming up with random things to replace and charge you for without permission. My boyfriend picked the car up while I was at work so I wasn't there to argue it. I don't think I'll be back for a while, I'm pissed about this.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 03/01/2017

Thank You Carly for the review. I'm sadden that you feel things have changed at Real Tech. I want to reassure you NOTHING has changed. We are still dedicated to ALWAYS give you the best diagnosises and repairs possible backed up with the BEST warranty. That's what you and all our customers except from us.  As you know we always inspect all vehcles for any other potential problems while the vehicle is here. Since brake lights are a safety issue, and THEY WERE OUT, I didn't feel you would of objected to having us replace them as a courtesy to you. Dustin didn't mention anything about you having just replaced them earlier either. Since the extra $5 we charged for the brake light bulbs was a BIG deal to you, I'm sending you a check for the $5 dollars to show you we had to intention of ripping you off. Just your safety was our concern. I hope that is satisfactory to you. Doug

DN
Dustin N.
Salem, OR
02/24/2017 Category: Service
Dustin said he feels like this business overcharged him. He stated he also feels like he was charged for a couple things he didn't even ask for. He would not recommend them for service to anyone.

LC
Leslye C.
Keizer, OR
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Leslye said she ended up paying $320 for her bill, even though it only cost $310 and they did not give her change back. The parts also only cost $30 and the labor cost $290, which she was not satisfied with.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 08/21/2015

I'm so sorry for not getting your change back when you were in. Sometimes when I'm talking to customers I forget. My apologies. I'm sending you a check for the change of $10. Again my apologies. I hope the repairs we did on your vehicle was satisfactory. Don't let this keep you from using our services when you need us. Thank you for allowing us to work on your vehicle. Doug