Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC

Maria B.
Toyota Starlet
04/27/2016 Category: Service
Maria said the business had her vehicle for over a week and it took three hours of work to put in a new alternator. They put on new windshield wipers that did not need to be done.

Juan S.
04/17/2015 Category: Service
Juan said he only had a diagnostic done on his vehicle at this business. They did not tell him anything he did not already know and charged him $350 to hook it up to the computer. He would not recommend them to others because of this experience.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 04/22/2015

I'm sorry Juan that you weren't happy with the out come of our diagnosises. If you do a review, you need to tell it like it really was. You came into my shop and asked me to diagnosis your engine problem and after we spent 4 hours diagnosising the problem, we told you what the problem was. It cost money to run a business. We also reduced the charges to $200 dollars NOT the $350 you should of paid. Next time don't take your vehicle to a shop for diagnosises if you already know the problem. Good luck in the future

CARLY B.
02/25/2017
Usually great, don't know what happened this time
My boyfriend took my car in to replace the alternator. Note that two days before doing so, we had replaced the back brake lights ourselves and then got an oil change at Oil Can Henry's where they checked and made sure all of our lights were working properly; they were. For whatever reason, Real Tech then re-replaced the bulbs and charged us for them when they did the alternator. That's just bullshit that they're coming up with random things to replace and charge you for without permission. My boyfriend picked the car up while I was at work so I wasn't there to argue it. I don't think I'll be back for a while, I'm pissed about this.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 03/01/2017

Thank You Carly for the review. I'm sadden that you feel things have changed at Real Tech. I want to reassure you NOTHING has changed. We are still dedicated to ALWAYS give you the best diagnosises and repairs possible backed up with the BEST warranty. That's what you and all our customers except from us.  As you know we always inspect all vehcles for any other potential problems while the vehicle is here. Since brake lights are a safety issue, and THEY WERE OUT, I didn't feel you would of objected to having us replace them as a courtesy to you. Dustin didn't mention anything about you having just replaced them earlier either. Since the extra $5 we charged for the brake light bulbs was a BIG deal to you, I'm sending you a check for the $5 dollars to show you we had to intention of ripping you off. Just your safety was our concern. I hope that is satisfactory to you. Doug

DN
Dustin N.
02/24/2017 Category: Service
Dustin said he feels like this business overcharged him. He stated he also feels like he was charged for a couple things he didn't even ask for. He would not recommend them for service to anyone.

LC
Leslye C.
Keizer, OR
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Leslye said she ended up paying $320 for her bill, even though it only cost $310 and they did not give her change back. The parts also only cost $30 and the labor cost $290, which she was not satisfied with.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 08/21/2015

I'm so sorry for not getting your change back when you were in. Sometimes when I'm talking to customers I forget. My apologies. I'm sending you a check for the change of $10. Again my apologies. I hope the repairs we did on your vehicle was satisfactory. Don't let this keep you from using our services when you need us. Thank you for allowing us to work on your vehicle. Doug

PS
Paul S.
Turner, OR
Scion xD
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Paul said he would recommend this business for service.

Jessica T.
Independence, OR
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Jessica said overall, her experience with this business was great. However, she was surprised by the bill.

VB
Van B.
Acura 2.3CL
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Van said this business was pretty good.

DIANE B.
Honda Civic Si
10/26/2017
It's convenient, honest and prompt
Everyone that I met are extremely nice. Doug, the owner, goes above and beyond to take care of your needs and works with you.

Daniel W.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Charlene. She said the staff were really good and helpful. She stated she thinks it's great they work with her.

JAN M.
Chevrolet Tracker
07/16/2017
Staff are personable and service provided at promised time.
We are new to the area and were pleased with the service provided. Plan on using this provider for all three of our vehicles maintenance and repair. It looks like they could use more space due to their popularity.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 07/20/2017

It was a pleasure working on your Tracker and getting it finished on time. Welcome to the Real Tech family where your never just a number. We care deeply about making sure your vehicles are repaired correctly and making sure your safe in your vehicle. Thanks again. Doug

FC
Fidel C.
Coos Bay, OR
Ford F-Super Duty
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Fidel said the business is good. Their secretary is bilingual, really good and answered his questions. The manager gave him a really good diagnoses. They are really busy. He really likes this business, but sometimes does not have time to wait.

BF
Bruce F.
Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Bruce said the business has only one mechanic and he couldn't accomplish everything in one day. The mechanic did well but it took longer than expected.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 05/21/2017

Thank you Bruce for your kind review. Yes it took a little longer then expected but the end result is we got your vehicle diagnosised correctly and got it back on the road again for you. Thanks again for your understanding. Doug

Daniel W.
Honda Accord
01/20/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said everything was just fine. However, the exhaust was not fixed to perfection.

JJ
John J.
Chrysler Town
11/19/2016 Category: Service
John said his experience at this business was very good except they did not answer his questions. He wanted to know how much the shocks were going to cost but they did not get back to him. They also gave him a price on the cabin filter but he thinks there was a miscommunication between himself and the employee. Otherwise, everything was fine and his vehicle is doing well.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 12/01/2016

Thank you so much John for the review. It was a pleasure servicing your vehicle. I try to get back with a qoute in a speedy fashion but sometimes I get busy and forget. Doug