Overall Rating 4.5833338/5Overall Rating 4.5833338/5Overall Rating 4.5833338/5Overall Rating 4.5833338/5rating 4.5833338
Overall Rating 1.7500013/5rating 1.7500013rating 1.7500013rating 1.7500013rating 1.7500013

EL
Edward L.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Routine Service
In and out in expected timeframe. Friendly atmosphere and good service.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for teh great review.

CD
Christine D.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2018 Category: Service
From minor maintenance, to major repairs I have always had great service on my Hyundai here. Ruben is always professional and explains all my options, pricing, etc., beforehand. The whole staff is very friendly and pitches in to work as a team. I came to pick up my car when Ruben was busy with another customer , and Gonzo, (hope that is the spelling!) helped me to get on the road fast, by filling in as a cashier. Super friendly and professional.

hank you for the great review.

AR
Ana R.
Universal City, TX
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Absolutely amazing staff
So thankful for Adam as my sales man he sold me a wounderful vehicle that was a perfect fit such an amazing man. Stephens was awesome to me in the service department he truly blessed me and was able to get my car fixed while I was at work I’ve never had such great customer service in my life. I’m glad to be a customer of Red McCombs
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 11/12/2018

Seror S.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The staff was super friendly and professional, I went there for factory maintenance and it was done in less than an hour. Thank you
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 11/10/2018

AK
Anna K.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Personal service. Timely attention. Kindly people.
Thank you for your expeditious attention.

DF
Debra F.
Boerne, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Service has been very good over the last couple of years. Not that is was bad but service reps are much more responsive
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 11/09/2018

WL
Wiliam L.
Laredo, TX
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership for service. Professional staff.
We are always very happy with the service and will continue to use your team when we are in San Antonio!
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 11/07/2018

Raghu M.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Warm reception and quick service. I like the service slots from 7.00 am onwards and that helps me get my car serviced before my office time.

Engine service
Great customer service and follow trough with services provided.

Thank you for the review.

DT
Darlyne T.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
As always fantastic
You all are great. In and out with no surprises.

VL
Virginia L.
Service Department Is Great
Your customer service is top notch. When I purchased the car I got screwed on a $500.00 dollar rebate I was promised. So I will no longer purchase another vehicle from Hyundai Northwest

The service department thanks you for the great review.

Kathy M.
11/03/2018
Recent car purchase
Matt in Internet sales went above and beyond to help us with a recent used car purchase. When the used car broke down in 14 days of purchase they helped us by giving us a loaner car and repaired the car without and hassle. 5 stars!!! The will have my future business.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 11/04/2018

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/02/2018 Category: Service

NG
Nikki G.
11/01/2018
Customer service
I am very pleased with the xare of the care that they take will good time.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 11/02/2018

CE
Chelsie E.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Easy, Quick, Great!
I booked my appointment online; which was so convenient, because I do everything online. And when I got there, they were able to pull up my scheduled appointment, they took my car in, and I was serviced quickly and efficiently. Definitely going to go back.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 11/01/2018

HB
Harold B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Writer
Ruben in the service department always does a great job in informing what I need and what I don't need. I am very confident when I bring my car in.

Thank you for the great review.

YM
Yomara M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Exceptional service
Thank you!! Ruben and Eddie always treat me like family when I come in for service. The treatment I receive is what has kept me as a loyal customer since 2013. Thank you for everything you guys do

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great.

10/23/2018 Category: Service
Pushy Salesman
The service department is great, if a little short-staffed. However, I had a pushy salesman who would not leave me alone, and in fact, followed me back to service to keep trying to sell me a new vehicle. I love my current vehicle and have no reason or desire to change at this time. I finally had to get in his face about it! He was predictable and stereotypical and very annoying!

Again, this is definitely not connected to the service department! Thank you for taking good care of my baby. :)
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 10/24/2018

CJ
Charlie J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/23/2018 Category: Service
My visit
My visit was acceptable, the dealship made a wrong, a right, however i felt the customer service could have been a little better by the maintenance supervisor. I felt that I had done something wrong or didn’t have the correct information to satisfy my request. However through more conversation, they did the right thing. I have new correct tires, my car drives a lot better.

Thank you for the review.