Overall Rating 4.3571429/5Overall Rating 4.3571429/5Overall Rating 4.3571429/5Overall Rating 4.3571429/5rating 4.3571429
Overall Rating 1.42857/5rating 1.42857rating 1.42857rating 1.42857rating 1.42857

Donald S.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and friendly staff
Friendly greeting when I arrived for my scheduled service. Provided a run down of the service I would be receiving and estimated time of completion. All went according to plan and met my expectations.

TQ
Thomas Q.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Dedicated folks working to deliver great service

DE
David E.
Boerne, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent Service Department
As always, they were a pleasure to deal with. They never have tried to sell me service I don’t need and get the work done on time.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 05/24/2018

Boerne, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil change better
Thanks for reaching out and addressing my concerns.

3 hour oil change
Service was horrible

Thank you for your survey. We would be happy to clean your vehicle. Have a great day! The next email will be a rescore for Gonzo. Sorry for your inconvenience, and we will take good care of you.

2011 Hyundai Equus

Gary S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer expectation was short
Honda always washed my car after a scheduled service
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 05/21/2018

BG
Bruce G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick SERVICE AND ESTIMATE OF COST
I developed a noise in my all wheel drive Santa Fe limited ultimate. I took it to Red Mccombs Hyundai Service Dept to find out what the problem may be. I did not have a prior appointment but they told me to bring it in anyway. They checked it fairly quickly and told me what caused the problem and the part in the rear case was covered by warranty. Other warranty items were also repaired and now my SUV rides smooth and quiet. Hyundai SUV'S are some of the safest and best cars. We love ours and it has performed great!
Ae350a2a08b7c1cc0f1bbb00062b838b?s=28
EDUARDO S. from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for your feed back have a great day :)

05/15/2018 Category: Service
Asked to check for nails
Asked them to inspect my tire for any nails due to tire pressure dropping and they said everything was fine. Four days later the tire is flat and my local tire shop finds three nails. Poor service.

Very sorry about your tire losing air. I don't have a repair for inspection, but it should have been an easy find. Thank you for your response.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Courteous and efficient
Ruben Rodriguez is the service advisor who helped me. He is very knowledgeable and keeps you up to date to let you know the progress of the service being performed. Always pleasant and treats the customer with a friendly smile.

BC
Brian C.
05/14/2018
The service was fast and outstanding
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 05/14/2018

VL
Virginia L.
Raw Deal
Hyundai screwed me over on a rebate that I Never Received On My 2017 Elantra. So I will never purchase another vehicle from you all or recommend anyone. But your service department are Great and O would bring my vehicle to get serviced there without a doubt

I am very sorry about your rebate. These surveys are viewed by Hyundai, so I appreciate your seperation of departments. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us, and have a great week!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Poor service
Fix my car

Your vehicle was repaired with the steering coupler. I requested your return, so we could drive the vehicle and ascertain the additional noise. I would like you to come in, at any time. I said we would assess your vehicle at no charge. There are also suspension concerns that were not authorized for repair. Please feel free to come in, at your convenience, to get this resolved. As stated,  we are here to help in any way possible. Thank you for your review and have a great week!

PG
Patricia G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
Customer service went out of their way to get my car done!!

Mariya D.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service, not a long wait time.
I got just what was needed and no hassle. The wait time was quick and everything was taken care of. All done in a very professional manner.

CT
Cruz T.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Small things would make it better.
I think that maybe vacuuming the floor of one's car is not that labor intensive or costly, and it would sort of make feel special.

BC
Brian C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/10/2018 Category: Service
I have been going to them for a while, the people and atmosphere is nice

05/10/2018 Category: Service
Completed my appointment online and I was in and out quickly! Very explanatory and helpful staff.

Dina S.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor knows how to treat customers
Ruben in the service department is awesome- he definitely knows what customer service is all about!