Overall Rating 4.6296267/5Overall Rating 4.6296267/5Overall Rating 4.6296267/5Overall Rating 4.6296267/5rating 4.6296267
Overall Rating 1.8518563/5rating 1.8518563rating 1.8518563rating 1.8518563rating 1.8518563

Kirby, TX
04/19/2019 Category: Service
anonymous
No problems

HV
Hector V.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Redmcombs service department did a superb job on my last service. Team was very thorough with what services needed my attention. I highly recommend this place.

Kathryn M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Mistake made but recovered
My appointment was for my moon roof but they did an oil change. Immediately upon being advised of the error, my car was returned to the shop and the requested service was provided. No charge for the oil change!

Helotes, TX
Professional & nice.

Castroville, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Elantra Maintenance Service
Great job. Customer service was top notch and I didn't have to wait very long.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 04/17/2019

April S.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Ruben's professionalism and good customer service.
Ruben greets all customers, acknowledges them and is very professional. The most important thing is that he communicates well with the status of your vehicle and what is needed. He also treats everyone the same. He doesn't make you feel like you are disturbing him or that he doesn't have time for you, which is so important these days, since good customer service is rare in any business. If Ruben wasn't there I don't believe I would bring my vehicle to that location.

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW.

Very effective
Great job about getting the job done

LR
Lannett R.
Boerne, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great sales staff
I went in to dealership and ask Chris for information. I was in a older sante fe. I didn’t think I was able to get out of my car because I owed money on it. But Chris made the process go so smooth. Finance guy was so good didn’t pressure me to buy anything extra.
Experience was flawless

Bianca B.
What a Team
What can I say other than Patrick's team is on point. I have been going there for over 6 years to service my Hyundai and the service is always amazing. Thank you Gonzo for always making things run so smoothly.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 04/16/2019

CK
Colleen K.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
The people are very friendly

Mark P.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Gonzalo was very helpful and friendly. He answered all my questions promptly, and took care of my car.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 04/12/2019

Christopher S.
Kerrville, TX
04/11/2019 Category: Service
clean, pleasant people working there
If you have to sit your car this is where you want to be!
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 04/11/2019

AN
Anne N.
Boerne, TX
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Finished in the time they said they would.
Answered my questions.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 04/10/2019

Helotes, TX
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Gonzo is the best
I trust service Representative Gonzo, he’s always taking care of me.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 04/09/2019

Bulverde, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Will always do maintenance work at a proper dealership
I only take it back there because that’s where I bought it and I’ve only had the car one year. I might try one of the other major Hyundai dealerships to see if their service department is any nicer and the parents while customers wait.

Thank you for the review.

Jimmy W.
Kerrville, TX
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Warranty
My service warranty includes a free oil change and tire rotation. Service department wanted to charge me for the oil change and did not rotate the tires even though the inspection report noted the tires needed to be rotated. When I had them look at the warranty again, they said I was good to go, but I needed to get tires rotated soon.

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW, EXCUSE US FOR THE MISTAKE ON THE OIL CHANGE, DUE TO THE WARRANTY STILL ACTIVE.
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT EDDIE SOLIZ.

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and efficient
My service agent is Ruben. He is always extremely courteous. He keeps you informed on the status of the progress of our vehicle. The office personnel who handles the check out after work completion are very friendly and will assist you in any way. Thanks to the great work of the service department. KC

RA
Robert A.
Spring Branch, TX
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
When appt. is set, work is done within allotted time or less.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 04/08/2019

James H.
2017 Hyundai Azera
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Service is prompt and well done.

Texas
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Service was service.
The staff did not explain to me what was inspected or noted. They did not explain why they suggest a different maintenance schedule rather than the Hyundai suggests. They did take me in and get me out in a timely manner however and seemed to have been thorough.