4.6

David G.
Edinburg, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Will always come here for service.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 04/04/2020

04/02/2020 Category: Service
It was fine
It was fine

Mark P.
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Great service from my service advisor, Gonzalo. My car was ready when promised and the repairs were made right the first time.

Bergheim, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Had my first service done on my new 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe and it went fast!!! I had texts sent to me to remind me of the appointment and they delivered excellent service ahead of my scheduled appointment.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 03/28/2020

James H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Human interaction
Good

See evaluation
The service was good...
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for your rescore!

LG
Lizeth G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent service and quality

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW.

CP
Corinne P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
always friendly staff
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 03/26/2020

Robert W.
Kerrville, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/26/2020 Category: Service
The service department has always done an exceptional job servicing our last four Hyundai vehicles.

Rowena H.
Converse, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Having great people makes for great service
I thought getting my service at the dealership was the perfect choice until one of the technicians left the oil cap off during the oil change and I was horrifide. But Ruben, the service center manager, not only sent technicians to where we were sitting on the side of the road to check out the car and clean my vehichle, he had us bring the car back to the dealership the following day where he had the technicians change out parts, re-clean under the hood again and check for any damage. I felt like he cared about my "Baby" as much as I did. When the company puts great people in position to handle any situation that comes up without them having to tell you they need to check with "the boss" then get back with you, you feel confident the people have the authority to not only get the job done right but get it done right now. Thanks Red McComb for Ruben and having him readily available when my Baby and I needed him most.

HT
Henry T.
03/24/2020 Category: Service
The professionalism of the employees.
Have been here several times. Provide good service in a timely manner.

Friendly
Friendly people
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 03/21/2020

EA
Earl A.
03/19/2020 Category: Service
I am new to San Antonio and change is not my thing. Going to a new Hyundai Dealer was one of those things I hated doing, but glad I did. Red McCombs Hyundai Northwest is a good place. Service is outstanding!!!

AP
Abraham P.
Professional Service
I called for an appointment with my service manager. We scheduled my vehicle at a specific time. When I arrived, my service manager applied the NW Hyundai coupons I received from the dealership and immediately placed my vehicle in the proper queue. My needed service was performed efficiently and my vehicle was ready in a relatively short time. Thank you for the quick service.

Suzanne C.
Fredericksburg, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great job
I was impressed with having the same person in charge of my car the whole time. You have a case manager as such. This is great so that you don't call and have to start over. I appreciate the patience and friendliness of the Hyundai. I live too far to use this dealership for everything. I also have a suggestion of giving the car a wash before giving it back to the customer. They did this in Houston where I moved from.

Thank you for the review.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Workers are always friendly and helpful