4.6

Overall Rating 4.6857143/5Overall Rating 4.6857143/5Overall Rating 4.6857143/5Overall Rating 4.6857143/5rating 4.6857143
Overall Rating 1.9428589/5rating 1.9428589rating 1.9428589rating 1.9428589rating 1.9428589

Kathleen B.
Fredericksburg, TX
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!
Everyone is friendly, professional and courteous.

LT
Lydia T.
Helotes, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The high quality service
Very good service
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 11/13/2019

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT REVIEW.

Mark M.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
They Do what they Say they Will, When they Say they Will
When I got to the dealership for my appointment at 9am the dealership was pretty full. They suggested I get the service that my mileage and my time of ownership dictated. I gave them the go-ahead and my representative told me I would be ready to go in 3 hours, or 12pm in my case. I watched as the people in the waiting area quickly dwindled. My car was done by 11:05pm and had been nicely washed. My bill was easy to understand. I paid and was out by 11:15am, or 45min ahead of schedule. A day later I received a follow up email from the service manager. Please understand I am not crazy about shelling out hundreds of bucks for service but otherwise, this is service the way I like it -- complete, detailed, comprehensible, and timely.

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT REVIEW.

AA
Amanda A.
Spring Branch, TX
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Best ever
I got my first car from them last year 2018 in October. And then I had to get my Tucson towed into the dealership Bc it wouldn’t start. I forgot that they had roadside assistance which was awesome Bc I didn’t have to pay for a tow truck! It was serviced and they Tried everything to get my car to work. The engine was shit due to bad gas.. so Mario, who I purchased the car from met with me and we went over options. They gave me the best price they could for my car, before repairs.. which I thought was a good deal. I ended up getting a 2019 Tucson. From talking to the service department, picking out a car, getting approved and papers Signed.. I was only there for 4 hours! Best new car buying experience I have ever had.. other than the bad news of the 2018.. I would definitely go back and I will always work with Mario! Thanks guys!
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 11/11/2019

CG
Carlos G.
Bandera, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Bought car from a very sub par dealership and was not happy with anything at all at that dealership. so I gave Red a chance and it was the best. I came in and service was so friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely return here. Night and day difference.

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW.

Ramona G.

Patricia G.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
They know my name since I’ve been a loyal customer since 2011! All the staff is outstanding!! I don’t go anywhere else to get my car serviced!!!
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 11/08/2019

YF
Yolanda F.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
They have people that care that you get good service for the customer. They have always told me what steps to keep my car car running smoothly and safely. I always know that if I have a problem I can go to them for help on my car
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 11/06/2019

MN
Melissa N.
Boerne, TX
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Gonzo
Great person to deal business with. Main reason why I bought another vehicle at this dealership

MT
Mack T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Mack. T
Not so great due to not offering free car wash nor video of service. Thanks
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the review, please excuse the inconvenience this may have caused.

BP
Beverly P.
Kerrville, TX
11/01/2019 Category: Service
SantaFe BP
Fast friendly service. My 2nd time having car serviced here. I will do all my car's service here.

Robert S.
11/01/2019
Genesis of Northwest San Antonio
I've never experienced better care and service than what I received from Genesis of Northwest San Antonio. Starting from when I walked into the door to a month later when I needed service, I've been treated like a king. This has all been made possible by Paul Flores. I usually don't write reviews but I've bothered this man at work and off work and his diligence has never failed. I will never go to another dealership in this city. I will never not recommend this particular dealership to anyone in need of a vehicle new or old. They have never not taken care of me and I couldn't possibly be more grateful of Paul Flores' hard work and the backing he has received from his leadership at Genesis of Northwest San Antonio.

Adan S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
very good
we keep coming back and buying new cars

Bill B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Customer service
Eddie Solis was very helpful. I went in for an oil change, and he let me know about some maintenance that was necessary. It didn't take any extra time.

KR
Kristen R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent process
Easy process and job completed promptly

2008 Hyundai Sonata
Wow!
This place is so amazing! They are always incredibly helpful, and I love how that always help me. All I can say is, wow!
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 10/30/2019

The people
Eddie was so helpful explained what he did to my car and fixed the issue

Legena M.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Love My Extended Family @ Genesis !! (Northwest Hyundai)
Exceptional Service!!
Patrick.Stephens / Gonzo!!

6K service
There is a disparity between the Corporate slogan (“we are driven”), and the performance of the individual employees. If you want superior service, compare offerings elsewhere.

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW.