1960 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.599996/5Overall Rating 4.599996/5Overall Rating 4.599996/5Overall Rating 4.599996/5rating 4.599996
Overall Rating 1.7600032/5rating 1.7600032rating 1.7600032rating 1.7600032rating 1.7600032

FM
Fabian M.
Kyle, TX
2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/18/2019 Category: Service
The customer service is always great which is why I’ll always be back.
Great customer service! Great deals too
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 01/18/2019

Bianca B.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
What doesn’t?
Everyone here is always amazing. I started coming here in 2012 after Gonzo waited for me after the shop closed to have my car towed in. I was scared and nervous but he made the experience much less stressful. Since then Eddie and everyone else there has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. They go above and beyond to make sure you’re vehicle is taken care of.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 01/17/2019

THANK YOUR FOR THE GREAT REVIEW.

01/16/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
Checked in for my scheduled appointment at the front desk. I was told to have a seat and that someone would help me. Waited an hour. Finally I asked her how much longer and she told me she didn’t know what I was talking about and asked who I had checked in with.( it was the same women) then I had to wait all over again. Terrible experience. Would not go back!

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW, THIS TYPE OF RESPONSE WILL HELP TO IMPROVE OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO TO IMPROVE YOUR REVIEW, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT OUR SERVICE MANAGER.
SP

RT
Raquel T.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Everyone in there are very friendly and working fast.

Shuttle Service
Gave me shuttle service even on the weekend when it wasn't technically available.

KJ
Keith J.
Biloxi, MS
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service from check in to check out
If I were a resident of San Antonio or the surrounding area I would only have one dealership in mind to service All my vehicles Ray McCombs. My vehicle had a hybrid issue and had to be towed from Junction TX to Ray's House aka Ray McCombs Hyundai Northwest dealership. I was running behind due to the delay but his team of Profesionals dispatched all of my anxiety's and had my vehicle up and running an hour and a half after checking in. "Most Excellent!" KCJ of Biloxi Mississippi.

Michelle S.
Great customer service.
Satisfied with work done.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS
VERY HELPFUL EASYACCESS FROM HWY PEOPLE ARE FRENDLY AND EFFICIENT

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Service center
I’ve been using the seevice center here for 8 years and Gonzo always provides outstanding customer service,
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 01/12/2019

TR
Terry R.
Kirby, TX
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Showed me the problems.
My vehicle needed some maintenance in addition to what I took it in for. That happens. They took me to the vehicle to show me why the additional maintenance was recommended.

AA
Anthony A.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great all around!!
This place is great!! The personel is amicable, courteous, and knowledgeable, and always willing to help. And will make exceptions if criteria of the occasion warrant it. I return again and again and feel I am in good hands.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2019 Category: Service
okay
Would have thought when I spend over $500 that the window washer fluid could have been filled. When I called to see if that was suppose to be part of the service I as told I'd have to bring my car in again to have that done. That leads me to wonder what else wasn't done that was suppose to be part of the service!!
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the review.

AT
Amy T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
I always have a good experience whenever I bring my vehicles in for service. Theses guys are great!

AR

Bulverde, TX
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Consumer satisfaction
Consistent quality and friendly service!
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 01/07/2019

Josep P.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Convenience and good service
I do all my mileage maintenance in this service shop and my car never needed a major repair.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 01/05/2019

Angelika M.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional.
I always receive great service.
PATRICK S., Service Director from Red Mccombs Hyundai Northwest responded on 01/03/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2011 Hyundai Equus
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Dealer Service
My visit this time took more time than usual. Chalk it up to an off day.

Thank you for the review, so sorry for the inconvenience.