BOB S.
Volkswagen EuroVan
07/13/2019
They are the best
I have been taking our RV’s and cars here for years! They are the most competent repair shop I have ever dealt with. Their honesty is very refreshing in this day of the fast buck. They treat your vehicle as if it was their own.

ROBERT R.
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
07/03/2019
Excellent mechanics and customer service
ACE class A 31’ motor home.

We needed an oil change, safety check and AC blowing hot air. They diagnosed problems, provided remedies and costs and made all necessary repairs. Lori explained final bill and had us on our way.

As always, everything done to our satisfaction.

BOB S.
Jaguar XJ6
05/25/2019
Another outstanding job
I only trust my vehicles with Dan. We have a 95 JAG and 93 SAAB and 200 RIALTA. They have always done a great job and are very fair when it comes to pricing.?

DJ
DILLION J.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/16/2019
Very professional and detail oriented
I’m really happy we came to them to have them fix our car. They were honest and did everything they could to make sure it was done right. They are really easy to work with and were patient with us. I will trust them always.

GM
GRANT M.
La Verkin, UT
04/30/2019
Great service, great people
This place is great. They get the job done well and are very nice. The only place I will take my RV to. Their knowledge and expertise is great and they don't make you feel like you are a burden. The mechanic let me watch his work and explained what he was doing. Amazing customer service.

DENNIS B.
11/10/2018
Dan and Lori are the best people to do business with. Honest, fair, reliable, and the service work you get is the top shelf treatment. You can count on a quality job here. Best auto repair folks I think I've ever dealt with. Denni Browning
Opps, I posted my comment in the title area. Read that.

PB
PHIL B.
Ford C-Max Energi
08/23/2018
Friendly down to earth honest people!
Professional, down to earth, kind and personal.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Toyota Tundra
06/23/2018
Got a bid to change the timing belt on my Tundra. The final bill was almost $80 more than the estimate. Did not receive a call to tell me it would be more or why. I don't much like it when companies do that to you. I actually had a lower bid from another shop, but opted to have Redlands do the work because they have done good work for me in the past. Mechanical work was great!
Dan & Lori M. from Redland Repairs Inc responded on 07/19/2018

William,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We value your business look forward to working with you in the future. Have a great day!

Dan & Lori Montgomery
Owners/Operators
Redland Repairs Inc
(435) 673-4287

CJ
CIVOR J.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/14/2018
Gracia and Ivor Jones think you are just great.
Prompt and excellent service. We appreciate that we can trust you to do a good job. Thanks so much.

MELISSA C.
Dodge Dakota
02/21/2018
One of a kind
They are wonderful amazing people who seem to have their customers best interest at heart.

GD
GREG D.
Orem, UT
Jeep CJ5
01/17/2018
Always great service
I bring my vehicles to Redland Repairs because the work is done well, the price is great, and I know Dan will stand behind his work.

BK
BILL K.
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
01/16/2018
Prompt scheduled service
My 1000 scheduled serv ice appointment was performed on time in a professional manner. That is what makes Redlands my go to service provider for my motor home.

MIKE P.
Dodge Durango
12/15/2017
110% Service as has been the case over many, many years.
What a wonderful community asset to have Danny and Lori there at Redlands. More than reasonable rates, fast and efficient service and you are so much more than just "another number" in the ledger. Thank you folks for so many years of top-notch service. We just can't begin to thank you enough for all the years of friendship to us and top service for our vehicles. -mp

TW
THOMAS W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/08/2017
Lori, your great, friendly, helpful and very accommodating. Dan, sharp, intelligent. honest and always finds the time to explain what he has done and why it needed to be done.
Great service! I highly recommend Redland Repairs, it's a business you can count on to be fair, accurate and honest.

JAY W.
Hurricane, UT
Ford Cutaway
08/02/2017
We really appreciate the quick response to help us get our RV on the road again. Redland Repairs has always gone out of their way to help us with any repair in a courteous & timely manner. We highly recommend them.

JERAMY F.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/27/2017
Helpful and always pleasant/willing to solve problems
Dan is a master mechanic and really does a great job of diagnosing and going the extra mile. Our facility depends on him for the safety of all who ride our van. Thanks Dan

CR
CLIFF R.
Ford F550 Super Duty
07/16/2017
Great mechanics and everyone is fully knowledgeble in motor home issues
My spot for all future repairs

PM

Orem, UT
Jeep CJ5
06/16/2017
Great Repair
A quick oil change outfit stripped the drain plug on my oil pan. The oil pan could not be replaced as it was no longer made. Dan knew how to have a new drain plug assembly welded into the oil pan. The work was great. That is why I keep going back there for my repairs.

PN
PETER N.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/14/2017
Thanks for picking us up....
Best repairs, full confidence in workmanship