RV
RICHARD V.
Pontiac Bonneville
11/11/2020
AAA+++++ Vehicle Service Provider - Five Stars.
I recently changed my vehicle maintenance provider from another one that I had trusted for years. I was having issues with my 2002 Pontiac Bonneville that required a mechanic that thinks on his feet instead of one that just replaces parts that a computer tells him need attention.
My 2002 Pontiac Bonneville started missing and it lost 80% of it's power. The onboard computer stated it was running lean.
I took it to the Service Provider I had trusted for 5 years and they said the Mass Airflow Sensor needed to be replace. Ok. I had them replace that. It did not fix the issue.
It then indicated the MAP Sensor and EVAP were not working properly as well as other various codes. After changing the Mass AirFlow and EVAP Sensors a couple of gaskets and other item, The problem still existed.
I got tired of just replacing parts to try to fix the car. I asked who worked on the car and they said they recently lost their head Mechanic.
GREAT. So I found out where their Head Mechanic went and then called his new place of employement.
I informed them of the troubles I had encountered and they said they could find the issue.
Previously and on my own, I bought a bunch of parts for them to replace in case anything else was wrong so I would be fully prepared to get it all done at once.
New Plugs, Distributer Coils, Throttle Position Sensor, Fuel Filter and other items. Well, none of those or the parts replaced by the first automotive service center were needed.
Redland Repairs promptly found that a previous shop (not the one mentioned above) had replaced my ignition wiring and failed to put the heat shields between the Spark Plug Wires and the Exhaust Manifold.
Redland Repairs promply called me and informed me of their findings. They installed heat shields and replace the spark plug wires.
That fixed the issue. The car once again runs and rides like a top. It has 330,000 miles on it and doesn't use a drop of oil.

It does pay to have an Automotive service provider Like Redland Repairs you can trust to do the job right the first time.
I wish I had taken it there in the first place.

Thank You Redland Repairs.

Richard V.
A very happy Customer.

MICHAEL H.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
08/24/2020
Motor home oil change and service.
The best part of Redland Repair was that they were concerned about my vehicle and I felt as though they cared about the service that was being performed. I was also able to make an appointment in the middle of the previous week to get an appointment for an oil change and service the following Monday morning. I am very happy with the service they performed. I was able to wait for the motor home to be serviced and not have to tow another vehicle and return at some later time or another day.

VV
VONNIE V.
Hurricane, UT
Ford E-350 Super Duty
08/12/2020
Great service & Care for our RV
Thank you Redland Repairs for taking the time to educate us about the maintenance needed for the engine of our RV. This is the kind of service we have been looking for and missing out on. So glad we've found you.
Dan & Lori M. from Redland Repairs Inc responded on 08/17/2020

It was fun and a pleasure to meet and provide service to you;
Lori , Dan and Team

Repairs Inc
(435) 673-4287

BD
BARBARA D.
Toyota Avalon
07/31/2020
Marvelous
They are pro all the way

JORGE D.
Ventura, CA
Ford E-450 Super Duty
07/28/2020
People that trust are trustworthy
I found myself in an interesting predicament. Our friends used our motorhome and unfortunately the motorhome started shaking hundred twenty five miles away from home. I called Lori and arranged for Redlands to inspect the motorhome and see if we had an alignment issue. The shop quick determined that the tires had separated. Lori called and informed me the diagnosis and quoted me for a set of new tires. She trusted me without taking a credit card number, installed the new tires and had the family on their way home. It was at least a couple of hours after they completed the job that she sent me an invoice. I’m glad to have been directed to Lori at Redland’s!

BK
BILL K.
07/28/2020
Oil and Filter change
I arrived at the scheduled time and the work started promptly. Oil and filter changed, chassis lubed and my K&N air filter cleaned, all while I waited.
the mechanic was professional and thourghly cleaned up any spilled oil and used protection on the seat in the RV to prevent any greasey smudges from happening.

RONALD M.
Ford F-550 Super Duty
07/20/2020
Bends Over Backwards
We had an issue with our motorhome on a Ford chassis when we were about 50 miles from home (Washington, UT). The Ford dealer was 2 to 3 weeks backed up on service. Redlands sent a service tech out to us and had us on the road in a short time. They are always professional and very helpful.

Chevrolet RV Cutaway
07/11/2020
AC Repair
This is a very good facility but they seem to have some issues with repairs failing at least in my case. The AC repair was done after a failure of a hose on the water system sprayed the entire engine area with water/antifreeze. Prior to this the AC was working fine. The hose that failed was due to being improperly installed from an earlier repair. Mechanic said the AC clutch failure was not related but seems very coincidental.

PB
PHIL B.
07/02/2020
Redlands +++
Dan and Lori are good people and I enjoy taking my vehicles to Redlands!

AC
ALAN C.
Leeds, UT
06/26/2020
Nicest most honest business
Brought my 2002 class c motor home to them after smoking the brakes on a trip.
They were so easy going and did not try to up sell me. Turned out I just needed the bearings repacked and seals replace. Brakes were ok.
Out the door for under $400.
That’s cheap for RV work.
My new favorite/only place for chassis related work on my motor home.

ROBERT R.
06/23/2020
Great follow up
An unfortunate incident left us stranded on the Interstate and Dan came out, assessed the situation and made arrangements for new parts that day and had the whole thing repaired and ready for us to complete our travel plans the next day without any costs to us. Redland Repairs is our go-to place for all service and maintenance on our motorhome.

Great service and follow up.

Bob and Connie Rosso

DO
DAVID O.
Ford F-550 Super Duty
05/29/2020
Went in for oil change.
Everything seems to be fine. Good service, very helpful.

NM
Easily Communicated..knowledgible mechanics..rocked the casbah

PB
PHIL B.
04/30/2020
Redlands Repair, Friendly, Courteous and Fair.
Dan, Lori and the boys have always been kind and friendly with me. Very knowledgeable about mechanical stuff. appreciate their service and friendship.

HA
HERBERT A.
04/28/2020
Thay take great care of your vehicle.
Outstanding job.