Matt B.
Utah
Mazda 3
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Matt said he was passing through the area and he decided to get his emission test done. He called this business and they said they could help him. When he arrived at the facility they told him they do not do emission tests. He then asked to have a part changed. After he waited for one and a half hours he was told they could not order the part after they said they could. He would have appreciated it if they had informed him about what they were able to do up front and how long he would have to wait.
Dan & Lori M. from Redland Repairs Inc responded on 05/02/2017

Matt called and inquired if we could State Inspect and change a O2 sensor on his Car. I said yes to both. When he arrived he asked for a State inspection and a Emission test and to have a O2 sensor changed. He explained that was why He needed a O2 sensor changed. We told him we could only Do the state Inspection and change the O2 sensor. Mat did not have the sensor. We tried to locate a sensor but could not until the next morning. He did not to wait so we assemble his car . We did not charge him for anything.

Dan & Lori Montgomery
Owners/Operators
Redland Repairs Inc
(435) 673-4287

CR
CLIFF R.
Saint George, UT
11/27/2019
Experts in all phases of mechanical issues
Can always count on excellent service at a decent price on any mechanical issue. Wouldn't take my motor home anywhere else.

SE
SUSAN E.
Ivins, UT
11/21/2019
Customer service
Unlike a dealership, Redland Repairs actually schedules customers to bring in their vehicles when they have a technician available to do the work! For the routine maintenance on my vehicle, I was in and out within an hour... unheard of!

DONALD P.
Manchester, NH
11/13/2019
RV oil change
We were in need of an oil change while in St George Utah with our 38 foot class A motorhome. We were referred to Redland Repairs after a long search. Great service, great price!

TC
TERRY C.
Hurricane, UT
11/04/2019
Motor Home Repair.
Made repairs to the Air Conditioner system and Generator.

MIKE H.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Ford E-350 Super Duty
10/28/2019
Fair and Prompt
We were given top priority from our first phone call. Lori & Dan explained the process and complexity of replacing our heater core in our class-A motorhome. We were not real excited when we learned of our problem, but Lori helped us get the parts ordered and made us an appointment as we were going to pass through St. George. They got us in and out on the day we scheduled. Lori kept us aware of all changes. We would recommend Redlands to others in need.

PH
PAT H.
Chevrolet Cutaway
10/26/2019
good quality service
Service is excellent quality. They do it right the first time. They are a little hard to get on the phone, but will work with you quite hard to satisfy your needs

TC
TERRY C.
Hurricane, UT
09/12/2019
Great Service and a fair price. Excellent information for my vehicle.
Timely service and recommendations for needed services.

BRYAN M.
Signal Hill, CA
08/21/2019
Lifesavers
Traveling thru town in an RV and Dan and his team saved us. Got it diagnosed and parts ordered immediately and had us on the road before noon the next day. Can't thank them enough.

MJ
MARY J.
Kanab, UT
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/17/2019
Amazing customer service!!!
The staff were courteous, accommodating to my special situation and extremely nice.
Repairs done quickly and quality checked before the van was released since I live 2 hours away.

BOB S.
Volkswagen EuroVan
07/13/2019
They are the best
I have been taking our RV’s and cars here for years! They are the most competent repair shop I have ever dealt with. Their honesty is very refreshing in this day of the fast buck. They treat your vehicle as if it was their own.

ROBERT R.
07/03/2019
Excellent mechanics and customer service
ACE class A 31’ motor home.

We needed an oil change, safety check and AC blowing hot air. They diagnosed problems, provided remedies and costs and made all necessary repairs. Lori explained final bill and had us on our way.

As always, everything done to our satisfaction.

BOB S.
Jaguar XJ6
05/25/2019
Another outstanding job
I only trust my vehicles with Dan. We have a 95 JAG and 93 SAAB and 200 RIALTA. They have always done a great job and are very fair when it comes to pricing.?

DJ
DILLION J.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/16/2019
Very professional and detail oriented
I’m really happy we came to them to have them fix our car. They were honest and did everything they could to make sure it was done right. They are really easy to work with and were patient with us. I will trust them always.

GM
GRANT M.
La Verkin, UT
04/30/2019
Great service, great people
This place is great. They get the job done well and are very nice. The only place I will take my RV to. Their knowledge and expertise is great and they don't make you feel like you are a burden. The mechanic let me watch his work and explained what he was doing. Amazing customer service.

DENNIS B.
11/10/2018
Dan and Lori are the best people to do business with. Honest, fair, reliable, and the service work you get is the top shelf treatment. You can count on a quality job here. Best auto repair folks I think I've ever dealt with. Denni Browning
Opps, I posted my comment in the title area. Read that.

PB
PHIL B.
Ford C-Max Energi
08/23/2018
Friendly down to earth honest people!
Professional, down to earth, kind and personal.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Toyota Tundra
06/23/2018
Got a bid to change the timing belt on my Tundra. The final bill was almost $80 more than the estimate. Did not receive a call to tell me it would be more or why. I don't much like it when companies do that to you. I actually had a lower bid from another shop, but opted to have Redlands do the work because they have done good work for me in the past. Mechanical work was great!
Dan & Lori M. from Redland Repairs Inc responded on 07/19/2018

William,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We value your business look forward to working with you in the future. Have a great day!

Dan & Lori Montgomery

CIVOR J.
Saint George, UT
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/14/2018
Gracia and Ivor Jones think you are just great.
Prompt and excellent service. We appreciate that we can trust you to do a good job. Thanks so much.

MELISSA C.
Dodge Dakota
02/21/2018
One of a kind
They are wonderful amazing people who seem to have their customers best interest at heart.