MACHEAL M.
Washington, UT
06/15/2021
The Best
Been going here for years. Always great customer service. Honest people and awsome staff!!

DARIN M.
Ford Edge
06/15/2021
Great people, great service!
Great people, great service!

CL
CHAD L.
06/14/2021
Prompt, friendly thorough service at a fair price
I called Hawker on a hot Thursday morning to see about getting my wife’s car in to check out an issue with the AC. Scott was friendly and helpful when he answered the phone, and I was pleasantly surprised when he told me that they could have a look by the next morning.

As promised, the next day I received a text notification that the vehicle was fixed, blowing super cold air and ready to be picked up. Not only that, but they parked the car in the shade, cracked the windows and put the sunshade up so the car would be as cool as possible when my wife got in to drive it home. She called me on her way home super happy about the repair and the friendly, considerate customer service. We will be back.

JOE C.
Pine Valley, UT
Cadillac Escalade
06/12/2021
Escalade Work
Scott is always to get us in within a day or two and is very thorough in finding the problem and doing the service work on our OLD Escalade.

GW
GRETCHEN W.
Ivins, UT
06/11/2021
Fast and friendly
Hawker Automative is most definitely the best place I’ve taken my car IN YEARS! Honestly, I’ve needed to get my car looked at for over two months, but I’ve felt like I’d be taken advantage of as a single, automotive-challenged female. 😎 When I stopped by today, I was treated fairly, respectfully, and I felt very comfortable. I was in and out in under 30 minutes. What a relief!

THIS is where I will take all of my car related business from now on. 🙂

06/09/2021
The poeple who work here are people you can trust
I always call the main desk, talk to Scott, he talks me through the issue and how he can fix it, talks me through the pricing, and everything always comes out at an expected pace, and if there is more issues they always call.

TW
TRESA W.
Saturn Outlook
06/08/2021
car repair
Had to take my car in for my air conditioner, not working. Had my appointment, they checked it out. Thank goodness it was something easy. I was in and out fast. Hawkers workers are always nice and polite and no run around. Only place I go for my car. Thanks guys

CL

LESLIE N.
Chrysler Sebring
06/07/2021
First Experience
When my car wouldn't start, I found my usual auto repair shops too busy to help me. When I called Hawkers, they were very helpful and had me come in that day. They got the parts needed the next day and my car was ready to pick up the next day. They were very courteous to me and kept me informed of their progress. I was very pleased with their service.

DK
DORIS K.
Nissan Versa Note
06/07/2021
I do believe they are honest,it cost me a little more than where I came from
Believe they are honest. Do cost a little more than the state I came from. Doris k.

BOB (ROBERT) S.
Jeep Liberty
06/04/2021
Good quick service.
Willing to research for best price for the quality desired.

JEANETTE W.
06/04/2021
Great service and the conversation.
The Customer Service is great and the staff does good work. Most of all, his prices are reasonable.

CLIFF B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/03/2021
Quick and friendly problem solving
My brake lights were out and I couldn't get the fuse out to check it. Scott got me in the next morning (today). In short time I got to chat with Scott which is always fun and got 2 new bulbs installed. I will always head to Hawkers. The service for the customer and for the vehicle is the best.

JEANNIE C.
06/01/2021
Great shop!
They are professional and communicate well. They are fair with their pricing and do a good job.

Ivins, UT
Honda Fit
05/27/2021
Car Rx
Good consistent service at a reasonable price. My only negative was the lack of commentary on any potential matters and what services were performed on this visit.