GB
GARY B.
Ivins, UT
01/16/2020
Great Place
I've been going to Hawkers for several years and am always very satisfied with their work. Their customer service is excellent and their mechanics do great work. Scott is a fantastic service manager and is more than just an employee. He goes out of the way to make sure his customers are satisfied. I have always had good experiences with Hawkers and don't need to look elsewhere for better service or better prices!

WJ
Weston J.
Dodge Dart
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Weston said that they were helpful and informative.

Craig S.
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Craig said that the place had very friendly staff and service.

STAN M.
Littlefield, AZ
12/21/2019
Great business for vehicle repairs and service
Purchased vehicle and have had service done here since purchase. Great staff and service team.

LJ
Lloyd J.
Cadillac Escalade
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Lloyd said he was satisfied with what the staff did and that they are pleasant to work with..

SF
Steven F.
Salt Lake City, UT
12/19/2019
Spark plug striped out of head
F150 had a spark plug blown out of the head, I expected a major expense. Initial estimate for repair was much less than I anticipated. I went ahead and included a complete tuneup along with the repair. Scott called and said they found an additional plug that was also bad that they repaired. Total bill was exactly what original estimate was for, much less than I had figured it was going to be. I have had many bad experiences with mechanics over the years, but working with the Hawker team was a pleasure.
THANKS SCOTT!!

TW
TRESA W.
Ivins, UT
Saturn Outlook
12/17/2019
Always go to Hawker’s
I was referred by a friend, and have always come for care of my car. Nice friendly guys that work there and great mechanics

RANDY S.
Hurricane, UT
Jeep CJ5
12/14/2019
customer service and quality
work was done fast and clean great service!!!

SHARON H.
12/08/2019
Best Service Ever
Scot and his team do a fantastic job every time I need service for my car. They are great problem solvers and know how to research an issue and find parts. I have moved and cannot imagine how I will find auto service providers as capable and professional in my new location.

PS
PAUL S.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/06/2019
Love them
This is my second important repair and they came through again. Wonderful, kind , patient and good work. What more can I say. Take your car there, you won't regret it.

JIM M.
12/05/2019
truck repair
Got me in and right out

MF
MIKE F.
12/03/2019
professional work at a fair price
work is done and delivered in time,

CP
Chris P.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Chris said Scott was helpful and informative. He helped him.

KN
KELLY N.
Chrysler 200
11/20/2019
Quality of service
I can always count on Scott with his great customer service, and tech's that get the job done right!I
I have had my vehicles serviced by Hawker Auto for many years, and will continue.

Thanks for making me safe with all my mechanic needs.

AC
Ali C.
Utah
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Ali said the staff was fast and did good work.