Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Joan K.
Chevrolet Aveo
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Joan said she has used this business since 2004 and has always received good service.

JOE C.
Pine Valley, UT
01/05/2019
service of Sonata
I am very appreciative that when we need a service, we are able to get in within that day or the next. Scott is very good to arrange for our work to be done when we are down in St. George, since we have now moved to Pine Valley as our primary residence.

DZ
DENNIS Z.
Santa Clara, UT
01/04/2019
Cayman Jack
Work handled promptly and effecentially

Darryl B.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said that the place does a good job.

JERRY S.
12/23/2018
Consistently professional.
Ten years Hawker has been caring for caring for my vehicle and I have never experienced anything but excellent work and honest responses from the professional staff. Itrust them completely.

Central, UT
HUMMER H3
12/21/2018
Honest pricing , quality work
Repaired my car on time and on budget work was done satisfactorily and I was back on the road with minimum damage

PK
Paul K.
Dodge Ram Van
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Paul said they did an excellent job.

LW
Lloyd W.
Mesquite, NV
12/06/2018 Category: Service
LLoyd said he trusts the employees at this business.

11/22/2018
Trustworthy and Reliable
I have been trusting the service and maintenance of my personal vehicle to the crew at Hawker for over five years and have never been disappointed with the results. The friendly and professionals there have consistently met or exceeded my expectaions. I have recommended them to friends and have heard no follow-up complaints.

TW
easy appointment, good work

Clark H.
Jeep Liberty
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Clark said the employees were very open with the issues regarding his vehicle and let him know all of his options. They let him know the price ahead of time, so there were no surprises. He's been a customer for 10 years and this is the first facility that he goes to for his vehicle.

MT
MARK T.
11/19/2018
Heater
I am always satisfied with the work done. I love that I can fix one problem at a time. It saves me money. If I have to have some work redone I can count on great service. Doug and Scott run a good shop. I love that Scott knows me by name.

BRAD M.
11/18/2018
Appreciated guidance
Scott, once again, provided trusted guidance. I have completed confidence in the service I receive at Hawker Automotive.

NM
Noah M.
Jeep Cherokee
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Noah said this business provided top notch service. They were friendly, nice, accommodating and they did exactly what he told them to do. They are just all around good people.

Joel S.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Joel said the employees were able to fix his vehicle. They provided wonderful work.

SL
Work and Service was Great

CLIFF B.
11/04/2018
As Always => Great service and fair pricing
A monstrous oil leak in our Highlander caused another visit to Hawker Automotive. They fit me into their busy schedule and fixed the problem. The faulty oil line was replaced with an improved version and I was a happy camper. As always I was made to feel like my car was in good hands and actually was laughing as I paid my bill. If you are laughing while spending money you know the place is magical.

RYAN M.
11/03/2018
Scott the service manager.
Scott is friendly and really knows his job. He can multitask and gets needed parts delivered quickly and insures the professional installation and work done by the mechanic crew.

BK
Brandon K.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said they are great and stated that they are the cat's meow on electrical.

GT
Gary T.
Riverton, UT
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the mechanic did a great job and he's very honest. He also communicated with him.