GB
GARY B.
Ivins, UT
09/25/2020
Top Notch!
I keep taking my vehicles to Hawker because I continually get great service for a fair price. They do great work in a reasonable amount of time and the customer service is fabulous!

Luis S.
Utah
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Luis said the business did an excellent job and was honest.

MACHEAL M.
Washington, UT
09/24/2020
Awesome
I always get awsome service Doug and Scott go above and beyond expectations evert single time. Definitely a trustworthy and honest company!

TW
TRESA W.
Saturn Outlook
09/19/2020
Just got new tires, struts and shocks my car runs like a champ nice smooth ride Thanks guys

Clark H.
Jeep Liberty
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Clark said he has been going there for 12 years. He has always found that they appreciate his issues and are very concerned with the customer and not just the bottom dollar . They try to get things done so it best for everybody.

Cameron B.
Dodge Magnum
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Cameron said the business took care of him and the business rocks.

Ivins, UT
09/09/2020
Always good service and fast work with little wait time. One of the most honest businesses out there

SD
Susan D.
Santa Clara, UT
09/09/2020
Help!!
So happy to know Hawker and Scott He has come to my rescue more than once! But this time was a real winner! I found my key at the bottom of the washing machine after a full load finished! With much patience
Scott got it all repaired and I’m back on the toad again!! Thanks a million Scott!

JOE C.
Pine Valley, UT
Cadillac Escalade
09/05/2020
Oil Leak fixed
We love working with Scott! He always gets us in as quick as he can! The mechanics fixed the Escalade especially since they couldn't get the parts for the Sonata! At least we weren't left with out a car!

SJ
Skyler J.
Dodge Charger
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Skyler said his vehicle was fixed good and on time.

JACELIN (JACKIE) W.

IM
Ian M.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Ian said it's been pretty good so far.

CP
CARLOS P.
GMC Pickup
08/14/2020
Never been a problem
I've had a couple of my car's there. I feel welcome there. I have a 1955 Chevy that was having charging problems that I had taken somewhere else and it continued to be a problem. They found the problem within hours. Problem gone . 😀😀

HS
HEIDI JO S.
Lapoint, UT
08/13/2020
Outstanding!!!!
Hawker Automotive always gives me the best, most dependable service. I continue to go there after a decade because they’re HONEST and always do a good job for a fair price.
I wish all automotive places were like Hawker’s! They simply are the best!

TERRY M.
08/12/2020
Honest, efficient, great!
I love Hawkers. They're very trustworthy and straightforward in their answers. They will tell you straight and never charge you for unnecessary service. I tell all my friends to take their cars to Hawkers.