Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PAUL S.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/06/2019
Love them
This is my second important repair and they came through again. Wonderful, kind , patient and good work. What more can I say. Take your car there, you won't regret it.

12/05/2019
truck repair
Got me in and right out

MF
MIKE F.
12/03/2019
professional work at a fair price
work is done and delivered in time,

CP
Chris P.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Chris said Scott was helpful and informative. He helped him.

KN
KELLY N.
Chrysler 200
11/20/2019
Quality of service
I can always count on Scott with his great customer service, and tech's that get the job done right!I
I have had my vehicles serviced by Hawker Auto for many years, and will continue.

Thanks for making me safe with all my mechanic needs.

AC
Ali C.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Ali said the staff was fast and did good work.

Jim P.
Sioux Falls, SD
Chevrolet Suburban
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business gave him good treatment and quick service. He said it was easy to make an appointment and they finished on time and the cost was close to the estimate. He said Scott is very easy and good to deal with.

BF
Bob F.
Veyo, UT
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the staff always do very good work, they are excellent and very easy to deal with.

11/01/2019

DT
DELAUN (TISCH) T.
Ivins, UT
10/28/2019
I thought to myself & Expressed to my wife who was with me, what great friends we have at Hawker Automotive
I have never been in an establishment so well received. & so "Willing" to help in a SPECIAL need. (Just an example last evening ) I realized I forgot to get my truck inspected before the end ofthe month, & had to go to Nortn Salt for a funeral on Saturday. Couldn't find my insurance card. Called the ins. company who were closing 15 min. Got the card hurried back to Hawker Automotive at 5:55PM, Doug & Scott were just leaving, late. locked the door as I drove up.
(closed at 5:30 norm.,) Opened my window, they came over to see what my concern was. When they saw me they just "Smiled" & said how can we help. I explained my problem. Their next words were, its late but come on in we'll fix you up. I thought to myself, "WOW " can you beat that. Thanks Hawker , DeLaun Tischner

10/18/2019
Customer Service and Technicians
Between Scott and his excellent Customer Service, and his team of Mechanics, the clean lot with simple accessibility, and the organized shop is a great indicator as to the professionalism of this Company! The honesty you feel dealing with Scott (as he breaks down your bill showing no hidden fees or such) in his office is like no other...”thanks Hawker Automotive for what and how you do it!....just one thing....don’t disturb their lunchtimes ha...

Blaine M.
Dodge Journey
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Blaine said the business treated him good.

OT
Oryan T.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Oryan said the customer service was good.

BC
Bruce C.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said he was delighted by everything this business did except the cost.

BRAD M.
10/10/2019
Always Making the Grade
Whether it's the owner, Doug, his customer service guru, Scott, or the super-talented mechanics, I receive superior treatment every time!

PS
PAUL S.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/09/2019
Just wonderful people
They were very professional and courteous...They went the extra mile for me and that's why I would love to do business with them in the future

JEFF C.
Ford Expedition
10/04/2019
Service is easy to schedule, quick and efficient.
The tech was efficient and fast . The staff is kind and considerate.

Danny G.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Danny said the business got right to his vehicle and got it out. They had pretty good service.

NG
Nate G.
Midvale, UT
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Nate said that it was a good experience. He likes them and they make it easy.