Latest Review over 1 year ago

Tara B.
Sammamish, WA
11/18/2016
Professional, Honest, Efficient!!!
Mike was great at communicating what was noted after the inspection, during the service and as soon as the work was completed of my daughter's VW Jetta. The professionalism and efficiency was extremely refreshing and appreciated! They provided peace of mind. Would definitely recommend to others! THANK YOU!

Dec P.
Renton, WA
11/08/2016
Porsche 964
The team at Redmond European which includes Monty and Mike are geared toward providing customer service. They're friendly, knowledgeable and forthright. Why would I take my pride and joy anywhere else.

Dave D.
Edmonds, WA
10/25/2016
These guys are the best
I am 68 years old, I have had English Italian and German sports cars. These guys have worked extensively on my car including putting in a new engine in my Porsche. They have never ever let me down in years of service they've always always been professional

GJ
Gary J.
Woodinville, WA
09/27/2016
Porsche Service
Mike at Rednond European did a fantastic job communicating and informing me of what was taking place before and during my service. The professionalism was refreshing. Monty (the servuce tech) did a great job for me.

Cameron B.
08/08/2016
Friendly and Great Quality
I brought my Audi in for a coolant leak and they were able to diagnose the problem and fix it all before 3pm. They did a great job with it and were friendliest auto place I've dealt with. They went above and beyond my expectations and will definitely come back here for future car needs.

Marcel B.
Federal Way, WA
04/23/2014 Category: Service
Marcel said the business could have addressed some other issues with his repairs, which they did not.
Monty J. from Redmond European responded on 04/25/2014

Hi Marcel, I sorry our service did not meet your entire needs. I"ll try and give you a call to see what we can do the rectify the situation. We appreciate that you would still recommend us to others.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Bellevue, WA
04/22/2014
Great Service, Friendly People
Always a positive service experience at Redmond European. Extremely knowledgeable in servicing my Porsche 911.
Monty J. from Redmond European responded on 04/23/2014

Thanks William for the 5-Star review and kind words. We love 911's!

Doug G.
Seattle, WA
Audi S4
04/21/2014 Category: Service
Doug said he wouldn't take his vehicle anywhere else. Monty is great.
Monty J. from Redmond European responded on 04/22/2014

Thanks for the loyalty Doug. We're glad its worth the drive from Seattle! See you for your next service.

BC
Brian C.
Seattle, WA
Porsche 968
04/21/2014 Category: Service
Brian said he is always pleased with the work they do.
Monty J. from Redmond European responded on 04/22/2014

Thanks for the nice review Brian! Saw you again on the road over the weekend. That car is unique so I know its you!

LJ
Lizabeth J.
Snohomish, WA
Volkswagen Golf
04/19/2014 Category: Service
Lizabeth said they were thorough and explained everything well. They provided good service.
Monty J. from Redmond European responded on 04/21/2014

Thanks Lizabeth for the 4-Star review. Hope to see you when its time for your next service and we can earn a 5-Star review.

Mike.

KP
Kate P.
Washington
BMW 525i
04/17/2014 Category: Service
Kate said the business had good service.
Monty J. from Redmond European responded on 04/18/2014

Thanks for coming to see us and the great review Kate! It always nice to see new faces and new cars here.

BT
Brad T.
04/15/2014 Category: Service
Brad said they did good work on his vehicle and communicated well.
Monty J. from Redmond European responded on 04/18/2014

Thanks Brad. Always good to see you around the shop. I'm anxious to see how the car looks as the project moves forward!!

KI
Kathryn I.
Renton, WA
Volkswagen Rabbit
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Kathryn said they were able to fit her in the same day.
Mike M. from Redmond European responded on 04/02/2014

Thanks Kathryn. Glad we could help! Hope youp trip was good and you got there safely. Best of luck in your new endeavor.

CZ
Chris Z.
Mercer Island, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Chris said he felt like the pricing was ridiculously expensive. He would not recommend this business for their pricing.
Mike M. from Redmond European responded on 04/01/2014

Chris, I'm sorry you did not have a good experience with Redmond European. We do a very through diagnosis on every car that comes in, particularly those that have been towed like yours. I will call you to see how we can resolve your concerns.

David R.
03/27/2014 Category: Service
David said he is satisfied with the service.
Mike M. from Redmond European responded on 03/31/2014

Thanks for the nice review David!

Dave B.
Bellevue, WA
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Dave said this business did what they said they would do at the price they said it would cost, and everything works fine.
Mike M. from Redmond European responded on 03/31/2014

Thanks Dave. See you for your next service.

DO
Dan O.
03/26/2014 Category: Service
Dan said they finished when they said they would, they provided him a ride to work and he does not have any problems with the repairs, so he is happy.
Mike M. from Redmond European responded on 03/27/2014

Thanks Dan! See you when your next service is due.

GF
GREG F.
Woodinville, WA
03/21/2014
They fit me in quickly and did a thorough job. No complaints.
Thorough and knowledgeable service for my 911 SC. Monty is the go to guy on the eastside for older Porsches.
Mike M. from Redmond European responded on 03/24/2014

Thanks Greg and nice SC! We do aircooled at Red Euro!! See you at the next service.

BILL B.
Sammamish, WA
MINI Cooper
03/19/2014
Great service reasonable rate
Our check engine light was on. They found the problem, fixed it and we were back on the road. We also had them do the oil service where they conducted a thorough review of the car. At no extra cost they replaced two light bulbs we hadn't noticed were burned out.
Mike M. from Redmond European responded on 03/19/2014

Thanks Bill. Nice to see new cars and new faces here at Red Euro.  Thanks for finding us. Hope to see you for all scheduled services.

EL
EVVAN L.
Kirkland, WA
BMW 325Ci
03/14/2014
Amazing service!
I've been here before for a fan clutch and some other small maintenance. The fan clutch ended up being faulty and after 6 months I returned with a lean reading on both banks and the mechanic not only remembered the fan clutch being faulty after 6 months, he saved the torn part that was causing the lean reading and showed them to me. When I took my car to firestone just for diagnostics they quoted me at $1100 just for parts; after the diagnostics at Redmond European I was quoted at just under $900 for everything firestone quoted me on and I got even more repaired
Mike M. from Redmond European responded on 03/14/2014

Thanks Evvan for the nice review! Marc is our BMW specialist and he's the one who recalled your car and preformed the service. We pride ourselves in delivering the kind of servie experience you received.

All the best, Mike