Latest Review over 1 year ago

Rick B.
10/07/2016
Smog check
Excellent care. Personal and professional. Quick in and out. Had a fuse problem that I didn't know about and they fixed the problem at no extra cost. Went above and beyond the smog check Thanks Bill and Mori.

MV
Myra V.
10/15/2015
Professional, friendly, and clean. Usually get an appointment same day or within a day or two depending on service needed.
Kind of pricey for me, however I know I can trust them. They are honest and they do quality work. So I'll keep going back.

FB
Floyd B.
Buick Rendezvous
10/15/2015 Category: Service
Floyd said he trusts this business and they have good service.

Marilynn M.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2015 Category: Service
Marilynn said she has been going to this business for years and has never had a bad experience.

Janice B.
Mercedes-Benz C240
10/13/2015
Quick, effortless smog check.
I got an appointment. My car was taken in as soon as I got there with the usual friendly greeting. I sat and waited for 15 minutes, then I was on my way. The price was reasonable and service excellent.

Kelly M.
California
GMC Sierra
10/09/2015 Category: Service
Kelly said this business did a great job.

Mark (638-1777) L.
Honda CR-Z
09/16/2015
Honest Service
My "service due soon" alert changed to "service due now". Reedley Automotive let me know all that was needed, at this time, was an oil change. They did a thorough inspection and also recommended the air filter be changed. Dropped my car off at 1 and got it back at 5. Fast, honest, inexpensive.
Bill & Mari W. from Reedley Automotive responded on 09/17/2015

Thank you Mark for taking the time to evaluate our performance on the services that were done for you. We appreciate it!
Also thanks for letting us take care of your automotive needs :)

Chuck S.
Lincoln Town Car
09/11/2015
Wonderful Business
Reedley Automotive is a great place to do business with! Everyone is friendly, professional and accommodating.

Hello Chuck :)

Thank you for choosing us for your automotive services, we appreciate the opportunity.
Also thank you for taking the time to evaluate our performance.

Richard M.
Sultana, CA
09/11/2015 Category: Service
Richard said the business was very knowledgeable and provided excellent service.
Bill & Mari W. from Reedley Automotive responded on 09/17/2015

Thank you Richard, we appreciate you and are thankful that you have choosen us for your automotive needs :)
Also a BIG thank you for taking the time to evaluate our performance , so important to always know how we're doing in the eyes of our customers.

LE
Luis E.
Honda Accord
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Luis said the business provides good service.
Bill & Mari W. from Reedley Automotive responded on 09/17/2015

Thank you Luis for letting us take care of your automotive services. And for taking the time to evaluate our performance, we appreciate you and your time :)

James G.
Sanger, CA
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Ruthie. She said this business provided phenomenal service and she has never had a problem with them.

Hello Ruthie :)
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to take care of your automotive services.
And for letting us know how we did performing those services, we appreciate you both so much!

EA
Evelyn A.
Acura TL
09/09/2015
Excellent service!
I expect and get nothing but the best when I go here. Lately , I've been considering moving back to Fresno and then yesterday after I left their shop, I thought , "Oh no, I can't move and leave Reedley Automotive." I live alone and feel perfectly secure in their work and prices.

Hi Evelyn,
You are so sweet! We appreciate all the years we've been able to take care of your automotive needs. We are so blessed with all the wonderful people the the Lord has our brought our way, very very thankful.

MI
Marlene I.
Fresno, CA
09/05/2015
Customer service
Your employees are always courteous, your service is excellent.
Bill & Mari W. from Reedley Automotive responded on 09/10/2015

Appreciate you and the opportunity to have you as our customer these years!

FR
Frank R.
09/05/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Frank's wife. She said this business is easy to work with. They are cooperative and very friendly.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate us, we appreciate your business all these years. We have the best customers. Always good to see you :)

HG
Hirata G.
Fresno, CA
Acura RSX
09/03/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Byron. He said this business does a very good job and he is very satisfied with them.

Hi Byron,
Appreciate you choosing us for your automotive needs, and thank you for taking the time to evaluate us.

RN
Richard N.
09/03/2015 Category: Service
Richard said this business always does a really good job.
Bill & Mari W. from Reedley Automotive responded on 09/10/2015

We appreciate all the years we've been able to be your automotive shop. Hope all is well your way :)

Thanks again,

VA
Vicky A.
California
Cadillac CTS
09/03/2015 Category: Service
Vicky said the business did a good job on her vehicle.

Hi Vicky,

Thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you. And a BIG thank you for taking the time to evaluate us :)

DT
Dale T.
Dinuba, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/30/2015
the owners and their employees. very friendly people
The people who are working there and the owners. They explain the problems and what your options are.

Hi Dale,
Thanks for all the years you've been our customer,  we appreciate you so much!
And thanks for the evaluation :)

Randy W.
Ford Bronco
08/24/2015 Category: Service
Randy said this business had good service.
Bill & Mari W. from Reedley Automotive responded on 08/26/2015

Hi Randy,

Thanks for taking the time to evaluate us, always good to see you.

GH
George H.
Fowler, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
08/18/2015 Category: Service
George said this business was good, they treated him well and he was satisfied with the work.
Bill & Mari W. from Reedley Automotive responded on 08/20/2015

We appreciate you choosing us for your automotive needs. Also a BIG thank you for taking time out to grade us on our service.