Latest Review almost 7 years ago

Charles S.
IN
10/26/2011
Top End
I'm very happy with the service i recieved on my 735i, She has a lot of miles on her, but is still a great car, and Reggie will be a part of keeping her that way. I usually do my own service and repairs, and when I have a job that I can't take on, it's nice to have someone that I know will do as good a job as I would.

Steve B.
Indianapolis, IN
09/22/2011
Fantastic Job!
Bringing back to life an older E28 and Reggie's did a great job on recent work done. Apreciate the great follow up too! Nice touch.

Dan W.
09/15/2011
A Shop You Can Trust
I recommend RMW to anyone with an out of warranty BMW. The prices are honest and fair as are the people who work there. Most important of all the work is top notch and they stand behind it. It's only a "deal" if you get what you pay for...at RMW you usually get more. I'll be back as long as Reggie and the crew keep the doors open.

Matt C.
Indianapolis, IN
BMW 325
09/09/2011
Highest recommedation
I don't give 5-star reviews lightly, but Reggie's Motorworks clearly deserves one.

Reggie is very knowledgeable, talented and passionate about what he does. This is reflected in the quality of his work, which consistently exceeds my expectations.

Further, Reggie is a straight shooter who's trustworthy and charges prices that are very fair, especially when you consider the quality. He's also very good about keeping his customers advised on the status of their repairs, and has often sent me updates with photos so I could better understand things.

Bottom line: unless it's an emergency, or I can do the job myself, Reggie's Motorworks is the only shop that I'd entrust with my classic BMW.

Chuck H.
Carmel, IN
09/08/2011
Honest and Trustworthy...top notch BMW mechanic.
My litmus test is: "Would I recommend someone to my (80-ish) parents?" The answer is YES. Reggie and Stephanie run a top notch, mom & pop BMW repair shop. Like Dennis H. said, Reggie will let me know what is critical, and what can wait...depending on my budget. Honest and trustworthy are words that describe Reggie. Oh...he really knows BMW's. I'm so grateful our son recommended Reggie to us a couple of years ago. No one else touches our 24 year old 325.

Dennis H.
09/07/2011
"I've got a guy!"
Reggie always give you the straight story on your car. He lets you know what is needed and what can wait. An honest guy.

GP
Gokul P.
Excellent customer service
Loved the service, will definitely recommend.

Andrew S.
Always great!
Reggie knows his stuff and not only is honest but will try to help out his customers whenever possible.

HM
Howard M.
Carmel, IN
A1
Keep it up Reg. Your doing it right.