Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5rating 3.2rating 3.2
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

ROBERT/LISA S.
Grasonville, MD
04/06/2019
Honest, fast, service
Fast friendly clean service, fare market rates and always willing to work with your budget needs.
I’ve been going having my vehicles serviced there for several years and we are on a first name basis.
They are now taking care of my children’s vehicles.

Rockville, MD
Ford C-Max Energi
03/30/2019
The only place I will go to.Great customer service and won't overcharge . I'm always in and out fast service.

CK
CEDRIC/BRIDGETTE K.
03/25/2019
Quick and quality service!
I was pleasantly surprised how we were able to get a quick service oil change on a Saturday! Thanks!

MIKE/STACEY P.
03/25/2019
We dealt with Bob and he treated us great.
My car has 170 thousand miles on it and it still runs great. They changed the oil and rotated the tires as requested and we are very happy with the work.

John S.
Hyundai Genesis
03/16/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff was helpful. They fit him right in and followed through on how long they said the service would take.

JE
Jason E.
Nissan NV200
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Jason said plugging the tire went fine.

JEN B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/08/2019
Excellent Service as Always
Revell Service Center is always fast, professional, and reasonably priced. I had an oil change and two lights (blinker and running late) replaced and the cost was a lot less than I was expecting - and this was all done in 30 minutes with me being a "walk-in" with no appointment. I have been going to them for years and will continue to do so.

LOGAN B.
Stevensville, MD
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/05/2019
Didn’t help me at all
This comoany wouldn’t help me when I was in need and had no where else to go.
TODD N. from Revell Service Center responded on 03/06/2019

MS. BURNETT, we couldnt get your size tire for you Mercedes till the next day. I don't think that's cause for a bad review and saying we wouldn't help you.

EV
EMILY V.
03/03/2019
Not good
we paid for an oil change and a tire rotation and asked them to look over our car. We were told we needed things that we don't even have on our car; power steering fluid when we have electric, for instance, which means that they're trying to take advantage. They also did not inflate our tires after they did the tire rotation as they were all low on air after we left. I would expect better service with the money we paid. this leads us to believe that we were taken advantage of and we had her Honda and back in October and paid almost $2,000 for spark plugs and a few other things. Very unhappy and doubtful that they are honest.
TODD N. from Revell Service Center responded on 03/04/2019

Emily, sorry you feel like you were taken advantage of or mistreated. When a customer comes in for an oil change, our oil technician checks the mileage and makes suggestions per the manufacturer scheduled maintenance. Unfortunately I have noticed in the past it still lists p/s flush on the vehicles that have the optional electric steering. If you would have brought the vehicle back for something it doesn't need or have we would definetely not perform the work which has happened before and we let the customer know their vehicle isn't equipted with it. Again I am sorry you felt this way and will address the over sight on the tire pressure. Please call with any concerns. Thank you, Bob 410-757-1454

MI
MIKE I.
03/03/2019
Good folks and service!
Been going here for 2 years for my BMW and Toyota. Honest evaluations and good work at a fare price.

PM
PERRY/JEAN M.
03/01/2019
Revell's - great neighborhood customer service
Super neighborhood service station - have been using for over 20 years - outstanding group of professionals.

JON M.

HOWARD J.
Chestertown, MD
02/25/2019
friendly
employees were friendly, knowledgeable, and suggestive,

EF
Elmer F.
Nissan Frontier
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Elmer said excellent work was done at this business, but twice, he has taken his vehicle for oil changes, and some sort of issues result. This last time, there is a loud knocking or rattling coming from the vehicle and he will be taking it to another facility to have it checked out.

TR
TONY R.
Acura MDX
02/14/2019
Oil Change and Filter
Work was done as soon as I got there. In and out in 30 mins. Great work.

SHAWN/CYNTHIA W.
Ram 1500
01/23/2019
5 Stars!
A+ Service. Trustworthy and highly recommended.

SZ
Steven Z.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Steven said Bob provided excellent service.

CHRIS W.
01/13/2019
Very satisfied
Thorough service, friendly staff, fast service. I have confidence in them. Nice hot cocoa.

01/06/2019
Too expensive
Oil changes are too expensive now. $30 to $40 is more reasonable, not $87.
TODD N. from Revell Service Center responded on 01/07/2019

MR Carroll, your car takes full synthetic oil. Cars that take regular oil cost $35 to $45. Your car calls for synthetic only. Oil prices went up every month last year. We charge what we pay for the supplies. You are more than welcome to purchase your own oil and filter and we can change it for $25. A year ago your oil change was $75. Saturday you paid $82.32.  Unfortunately the price has gone up. You can call me with any other questions at 410-757-1454. Thank you, Bob

JOHN S.
Chester, MD
12/26/2018
Paperboy
Their service is great, their wiper blades are not. But they did replace the front blades in three hours.