Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5
Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5

Steve H.
Washington, DC
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the service price was more than he anticipated.

PB
Paul B.
Arnold, MD
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the employees were good. They took care of his vehicle. They provided reasonable service.

MIKE/STACEY P.
06/12/2019
The pricing is much better than the dealership here and the warranty is okay also.
I went to have my brakes looked at. The rear brakes drums and rotors were replaced but I started losing brake fluid after the repair. It seems that a brake line was not attached properly so Aaron fixed this for me and all is fine now.

Cule M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Cule said the service the business provided was good, and the staff were friendly.

PS
PATRICK S.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/09/2019
Good work and quick turn around.
Good work and quick turn around.

05/25/2019
Expensive oil change, very long wait
My wait was well over an hour and I was quoted for a $75 oil change (which I already thought was expensive) then after waiting about an hour and a half, I was told it would be more- $95, and that was WITH a $10 discount for waiting so long. I’m no math genius, but that doesn’t make much sense. I just wanted to get out of there so I didn’t fuss. But, I wasn’t thrilled at all!

ROHAN M.
Baltimore, MD
Kia Soul
05/17/2019
Service was great
I took my car here because my normal mechanic was busy. Aaron's advice was accurate, unfortunately at the time I decided to take my car elsewhere. I ended up doing what he suggested, and now my breaks are definitely working as well as they should. Thanks for the help!

Lexus IS 250
05/13/2019
No upsell!
I really appreciated the quick turn around on plugging the hole In my flat tire. I fully expected to be told that the whole tire needed to be replaced and that I really should buy a pair. It was such a nice surprise to have the existing tire not only fixed, but fixed so quickly that the bill was far less than I feared.

Lindsay B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Lindsay said the employees were very nice.

John D.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/06/2019 Category: Service
John said he has been a customer of the business for years and the service went as expected.

JO
Joel O.
Subaru Legacy
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Joel said when he was driving home, he noticed that the staff left his hood unlatched after the service.

RF
RITA F.
04/20/2019
35000 mile service
I Brought my RAV 4 in for 35,000 mile service yesterday. The service person had it finished in less than one hour because I decided to wait for it.
I will be returning again for the next scheduled service.
Thanks
Rita Ferry

Richard S.
Centreville, MD
Hyundai Tucson
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend this business for service.

SG
Sergio G.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Sergio said the business does a great job. There are never any hassles and they just do the work.

ROBERT/LISA S.
Grasonville, MD
04/06/2019
Honest, fast, service
Fast friendly clean service, fare market rates and always willing to work with your budget needs.
I’ve been going having my vehicles serviced there for several years and we are on a first name basis.
They are now taking care of my children’s vehicles.