12/11/2019
Wonderful service
I take my vehicle here for any and all car repairs because these guys are honest, hard working and reasonably priced. Would recommend them to anyone!

Jason S.
12/11/2019
Only shop I trust with my LJ Rubicon!
Excellent service and support for my families vehicles. Jeff does a great job maintaining our vehicles. He helped correct some lift kit issues on the of so called “off-road experts” here in Cobb County did such a poor job installing. Since then his shop has done numerous upgrades to my Jeep.

I recommend Revolution Auto to all my friends.

CR
Callie R.
Kia Optima
12/10/2019
Always pleased
We love Revolution Auto. They always accommodate our schedule, finish the work in a timely manner and most importantly are honest with what we need done. They have earned our loyalty.

Karen B.
Nissan Sentra
12/07/2019
Great
So glad to have an honest place to bring my car.

MARY C.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/06/2019
Rave Revolution Review
We were pleased with the expertise that was used in diagnosing the problems with my car.. We . were consulted at each interval. The maintenance was completed in a timely manner. Management went above and beyond in dealing with my insurance company.

Danny H.
Porsche Boxster
11/26/2019
Diagnostic
Great job on communicating the issue with my car!

EA
Erica A.
Atlanta, GA
11/25/2019
Great job!!
I received quality service from revolution auto service. I had an overhaul of replacing 4 tires on my car. They were resourceful and knowledgeable with getting the right tires and providing comparable pricing for the make of my car. Really great guys with a nice clean environment space for the customers.

MARK P.
Ford
11/22/2019
I took my 70 Mach 1 Mustang for a front end alignment and the service was excellent. The technician spent 3 hours setting everything to my specs and I was charged a very reasonable rate. It's not every day that they work on a 50 year old car so I wasn't surprised it took a little longer. Jeff's attention to detail and the friendly atmosphere were greatly appreciated. I highly recommend Revolution....

Demetry M.
11/18/2019
Customer service
Attention to detail and request

PG
Phillip G.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Phillip said the service was good.

Maria W.
Jeep Commander
11/16/2019
Excellent and honest service
I was referred to them through my bro in law who lived out of state and had car trouble. I since have taken my vehicle to them for all my automotive work. Would recommend them for sure.

ST
Sonya T.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Sonya said the staff were terrific, helpful and explained everything.
Jeff M. from Revolution Auto Service responded on 11/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate our shop. We really appreciate it!

HP
Heather P.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Heather said she had to wait 4 hours for the service to be completed.

Sarah S.
Acworth, GA
11/11/2019
Quick service, pleasant staff
They showed me documentation of the damage on my Honda Odyssey and explained well what had to be done. They even repaired some scratches on the side of my car besides the repair that I came for. I'll definitely be a returning customer especially considering the fact that I tried couple of different shops in the area and I was never fully satisfied.
Jeff M. from Revolution Auto Service responded on 11/17/2019

It has been our pleasure to serve you. Thank you for the excellent review

Acura RL
11/10/2019
Thoroughly job and great communication
My friend recommended Revolution Auto Service to me. They did throughly job to fix my car smoking problem and educated to me how to monitor car performance. Thanks a lot for keeping me safe!
Jeff M. from Revolution Auto Service responded on 11/17/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business

DF
DOUG F.
Acworth, GA
Hyundai Azera
11/08/2019
Great confidence in the quality of services
I have known and used the owner for over 30 years going back to his employment at several chain auto service organizations. I have found him very dependable and does quality work. Further he stays in top of new technology's.
Jeff M. from Revolution Auto Service responded on 11/17/2019

Thank you Doug. Your loyalty and referrals through the years mean a lot