Richard's Accurate Automotive

JENNIFER H.
Mazda 3
09/10/2012
2009 Mazda 3 ER visit
Excellent customer service, very reliable, very kind, very helpful. Honest. And very clear they love what they do. Big Fan!

MATT M.
09/08/2012
Outstanding customer service!!!
Totally satisfied with repair work and customer service! They even washed my car! Thank you Mr. Glasman and crew...

CP
CLIFFORD P.
09/05/2012
Trustworthy
It's great to have trust that Richards will only repair what's broken and do a good job of it.

ANITA B.
Pontiac Vibe
09/04/2012
You can trust these guys
My car was towed there after dying in a downtown parking lot. I remembered they had high reviews from the Independent Poll, so I felt it was a safe bet on where to get reliable service. I had to go out of town, and they assured me my car could be kept there and I could contact them upon my return. They left a message and waited for my return call before proceeding with the needed repairs. The price was fair, the work done quickly and they washed my very dirty car which made me feel good as I drove away. They deal with everyone with friendliness and consideration. Very accommodating service all round.

JOHN L.
Toyota Pickup
09/01/2012
Service and accommodation for my time schedule and friendliness.

IM
IRENE M.
personalized service
I can depend on through review of service needs, adherence to times when I need service to be finished and the time when I need to be picked up to retrieve my car.

EI
EUGENE I.
MINI Cooper
09/01/2012
THE BEST AUTO REPAIR IN SOCAL!!!!
These guys are amazing. I have brought in my last 5 cars & these guys always surprise me by how far out of their way they go to make sure my cars are up & running!
I just brought in my latest Mini Cooper, they not only serviced it but also updated all the software on all the modules.
They are seriously the best service/repair shop in SoCal.
Thank you to Oren & the staff @ Richards Accurate!

AG
ANNA G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/30/2012
on time
made appointment, showed up.
waited in office
work completed as per time and price estimate.

NC
NANCY C.
Honda Fit
08/27/2012
outstanding service & professionalism
Oren and Rafael see to it that my every need is met promptly, at a fair price. My car always is returned to me sparkling clean.

VR
Valentin R.
Goleta, CA
Nissan Pickup
08/27/2012 Category: Service
Valentin said they did what they said they would do and they did it on time. They were courteous and very helpful. He said he is very satisfied with their work and their professionalism at handling his vehicle.

VW
VICKI W.
Mazda B2500
08/26/2012
Friendly staff; it's like on "Cheers", it's nice to go somewhere where they know your name
The work ia done well for a fair price; I never feel as if I'm being taken advantage of.

TA
TRACY A.
Goleta, CA
08/26/2012
A+ service
Always a pleasure dealing with everyone at Richards. My questions are always answered politely and promptly. I love being able to access my records online! Greatly appreciate the work everyone at Richards does

AR
ART R.
Infiniti G35
08/25/2012
Very friendly and professional staff. Communicate very well as to service needed, but don't go over board to sell as with dealerships.

CG
CHERI G.
Honda Accord
08/22/2012
Thorough service
Always great service at Richards. Ease of getting fast appointment = big plus. Very thorough on everything: answering questions, explanations, billing. Friendly and professional.

CK
CHARLES K.
Nissan Maxima
08/22/2012
The People
The service is great but the people especially Oren make Richards the best.
I've been going to Richards for ten years
and I've yet to find something to complain
about.