RK
Raffi K.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Raffi said the service was the way he wanted it.

Maria M.
Lexus ES 350
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Maria said the employees work is done with integrity.

MA
MICKEY A.
Toyota Yaris
11/07/2019
Friendly service
As an older single woman I feel safe that they do not sell me anything not needed. To me that is important.

JOE S.
10/28/2019
Some Overdue Maintenance
I brought my ‘08 Prius in for some routine work. I was overdue on replacing the spark plugs and brakes. It also had a strange, slow leak in one of the tires that I thought might have been the valve stem. I scheduled an appointment online and took my car in first thing (7 am)

My job has a chaotic schedule so I needed the work completed the same day but was prepared to Lyft to work the next day, if needed. By 9:45, they had identified the issue in the tire as a leak caused by the TPMS and had a quote based on the condition of the brakes (which were worse than I thought) as well as the recommended maintenance for my car. We made a plan of action based on their recommendations and my budget.

The work was done by 2:30 and I was able to get some errands run after.

Not only did this ease my mind about the safety of my vehicle, I was glad to get an honest, no pressure assessment about the condition of my vehicle.

To be fair, this is what most people seek in a good mechanic. But they went above and beyond with their courtesy, personal attention, and friendly demeanor. I first brought my car here on the recommendation of my father-in-law but continue to return because of the excellent experiences that I’ve had.

It’s also worth mentioning that their pricing and the way they treat their customers was much soooooo much better than when I took my car into the local Toyota dealership. If you need a trustworthy mechanic, go to Rick’s!

WT
WESLEY T.
Acura TL
10/22/2019
Oil Change
I didn't have an appointment because I only needed an oil change, but, Rick was able to accommodate me within the time promised.

Andrew S.
Ford Flex
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said that they are efficient and thorough. They do a good job.

Amos B.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Amos said the employees were honest and helped him save money.

Reiner B.
Dodge Ram Van
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Reiner said he was very well pleased with the service.

PS
Patty S.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Patty said the staff explained what was going on. They were very honest, provided transportation, and tried to get the vehicle back on time.

TC
Thomas C.
Los Angeles, CA
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said that the facility did decent work.

SN
SANDY N.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
09/13/2019
Friendly and trustworthiness service
When you find a place that does quality work, fair pricing, and you can trust the service, you have found a winner

DF
DANIEL F.
08/31/2019
great service
I took my truck in for a 30,000 mile service. I dropped it off and was finished within minutes. I was called the next day and told it was done. I went down and picked up the car, the process took again only a few minutes. Price was reasonable and so far, everything works great.

JV
John V.
Tarzana, CA
Saturn VUE
08/30/2019 Category: Service
John said that he had a problem with a water hose that popped off 300 miles after picking up the vehicle. They have great customer service.

Jeff A.
Subaru Legacy
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said everything worked out well with the service provided by this business.

RN
Robert N.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Robert said overall, the performance was good, but he wasn't able to get done what he needed at the business.

Mike C.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Marianne. She said the staff were very friendly, they have good customer service and do a good job.

FC
FERNANDO C.
07/23/2019
Reliable service, mid pricing
Rick and his staff are always friendly, they've been reliable in finding solutions to my car problems. Pricing is not the cheapest but also not the most expensive. I did have one issue which did not resonate well with me, The plastic case for my keyfob broke while in their possession. I got charged a premium to replace it, seemed odd.

KA
KARRIE A.
07/22/2019
Oil Change
I brought my car in for an oil change and the mechanic noticed a small leak which I never noticed. Also, the owners are honest and do not suggest unnecessary services.

Jon P.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Jon said he has used this business for 25 years, and will continue for years to come. He has always received great service from the staff.

AR
Angel R.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Angel said the staff were pretty easy to work with, he called and they were able to take him in and they fixed everything within the same day. He also stated that everything was easy.