PH
Patricia H.
Toyota Avalon
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said the business treats her very well. She thinks they are the greatest.

James S.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
James said that they did everything that he wanted them to do. They are nice and did a good job. However, they are pretty pricey.

MEGHAN S.
12/02/2018
Excellent service!
It's always a pleasure coming here. Thank you!

BG
BEVERLY G.
11/30/2018
Knowledgable and thoughtful
Rick's Automotive has been our "go to" place for our car maintenance and service for the past 25 years--every since our neighbor recommended them. They'll go the extra mile when needed; e.g. they replaced my overhead light at no charge in addition to just doing a routine oil change, etc. Just real good guys who want to give you good service and keep you happy. And they're successful!

PL
Paul L.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Paul said everything was fine.

Chatsworth, CA
11/25/2018
Maintenance
Always enjoy the service provided by Rick’s Automotive.

TH
Troy H.
Newhall, CA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Troy said the service was quick and the staff was honest and friendly.

HM
Hilda M.
Nissan Versa
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Hilda's husband. He said the staff did what they said, explained the details well, and were on time.

KN
KEVIN N.
Buick LeSabre
11/09/2018
Oil change, in & out, easy squeezy
I'm a regular customer, needed an oil change and a quick "once-over" before heading on a road trip. Made an appointment that morning, arrived that afternoon, was done in 45 minutes, no fuss, no muss. The team at Rick's is great, they only recommend work to be done that needs to be done, they don't try to sell you on something you don't need. I trust them 100%.

BN
Barbara N.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said she is very satisfied with the service. She stated that the staff were helpful and she liked how they presented the information to her about what needed to be done to her vehicle.

LK
LEE K.
Canoga Park, CA
GMC Pickup
11/07/2018
Rick and Tim were responsive to my need to have the vehicle repaired as quickly as possible. I was in and out in a single day. The vehicle now runs better than it has in years.

Shura B.
Nissan Armada
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Shura. She said they were personable and prompt and it was close by her house.

NK
Neio K.
Hyundai Genesis
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Neio said the service was really expensive so he didn't have his vehicle fixed at this facility. He would not recommend this business because of the high prices.

John B.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was excellent and the staff was very courteous.

Cheri C.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Cheri said they were excellent.

MARTHA R.
10/25/2018
I trustworthy shop , and family services
I did go to a chipper easy in & out oil change to save time , but service so poor, then I received a post card from Rick’s inc, with a Big ( We missed U ) besides the cute kitty cat picture wich I love it ! , it has a very good special % off, and guess what it was a better choice for me and my car too !!

JOHN D.
10/19/2018
Tim really took care of me when I went in for an oil change. He also washed my car which added to the touch. At first they seem pricey, but they have a true genuine care to take care of my vehicles which I appreciate and value in a maintenance service. Thank you guys.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen Passat
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business always does a great job. They are honest and don't push their customers to get extra service performed. She stated that their prices are fair and the staff is courteous.

LC
Lorraine C.
Sylmar, CA
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Lorraine said he is great.

AG
ALEC G.
Sylmar, CA
10/11/2018
Oil change and tire rotation.
Staff was super friendly! Not pushy on anything about my car and super informative. I was nervous of having a mechanic who stalled my car (manual transmission) work on it so I checked my oil when I got home and it was full and brand new. Although it wasn’t the owner who did that I was still a little nervous. They told me everything I needed to know about my car from brakes to tire thread. Overall experience was great, they were quick and took me last minute since I had school. They also support military and gave me a discount which is also a plus. I would definitely recommend them to a friend and feel confident with them. I will be back and I am going to start taking my wife’s car there too.