Jonathon C.
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Jonathon said they were very good and so was the mechanic.

BD
Brian D.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Brian said he appreciated that the staff explained all options to him before dropping his vehicle off for servicing.

SN
SANDY N.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
03/19/2020
Trust worthy is what I love the most.
Friendly and most of all they listen to what you have to say. Trust in them is the most important thing to me, they pass with flying colors

EN
Emmet N.
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Emmet said the staff was all right. The service was slow and expensive.
Rick Mogab, O. from Rick's Automotive Inc. responded on 03/18/2020

I specifically remember helping Emmet who was a new customer. Myself and one of my technicians immediately helped Emmet upon his arrival. We performed a preliminary check as a courtesy, but the vehicle had a check engine light with an idiling problem which usually takes a little time to diagnose. The customer decided to tow the car to his other mechanic to have it diagnosed. I am confused how our service was slow and expensive when we helped Emmet immediately and there was no cost. I believe there is some confusion and this review is for the other shop...  -Tim

JORGE R.
03/10/2020
Amazing
I’m so happy I took my car to ricks automotive inc. he has very good mechanics very friendly, professional, and honest Which other “mechanic” are missing. Took my car in for a really heavy fuel smell they check my fuel system and found a leak in minutes literally. I took my car to another shop for the same problem and they didn’t find anything in two days they had the car. What can I say other than that I’m a very happy and satisfied customer would heavily recommend ricks automotive inc. thank you so much ricks automotive!!!

Lisa S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said they provide great services and that Daniel was terrific. She got great results, and they were fast and clean.

SV
Sandra V.
Sylmar, CA
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Sandra said she was treated fairly by the staff, service was fast, and they explained other things that needed to be done. She stated she was comfortable with them.

BERT H.
02/26/2020
Honesty. Checked out car, work done promptly.

Andrew S.
Nissan Frontier
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said this business offered him a really good discount.

KN
KEVIN N.
Buick LeSabre
01/29/2020
Routine maintenance
Time for routine oil change, had the team do a “once over” on the car, all is well (it’s a 98 Buick). I trust Rick, Tim and their team to keep my car running in tip top shape and they have delivered for the past 20+ years.

LF
Lorraine F.
Toyota Matrix
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Lorraine said she recently moved to the area and her sister recommend this place to her. Her sister had been using them for years. They were very quick, they got her in, in the morning and out by early afternoon. They were very pleasant to deal with.

Jenny M.
California
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Sharon. She said they did everything they said they would do in a timely manner. She said they were very courteous.

Mark P.
Marysville, WA
01/25/2020
I was looking to purchase a diesel truck. I was an out of star buyer and contacted Rick for a full inspection. Tim took over and was awesome to work with. Very thorough inspection for a reasonable price. Tim let me know down to burned out bulbs what was wrong with the truck. Really helped me with the purchase. Very knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. I would highly recommend.

Mark H.
Sylmar, CA
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they were good. He has been there before, was away for a few years and is going back now.

Timothy S.
North Hills, CA
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Cindy. She said this business was friendly and efficient.