AG
ALEC G.
Sylmar, CA
10/11/2018
Oil change and tire rotation.
Staff was super friendly! Not pushy on anything about my car and super informative. I was nervous of having a mechanic who stalled my car (manual transmission) work on it so I checked my oil when I got home and it was full and brand new. Although it wasn’t the owner who did that I was still a little nervous. They told me everything I needed to know about my car from brakes to tire thread. Overall experience was great, they were quick and took me last minute since I had school. They also support military and gave me a discount which is also a plus. I would definitely recommend them to a friend and feel confident with them. I will be back and I am going to start taking my wife’s car there too.

GG
GREG G.
09/19/2018
Speedy, courteous service
Very thorough and pleasant experience. Recently made this switch to Ricks as our full time mechanic for our two cars and have had them both in for routine and preemptive maintenance. So very very happy. Not the cheapest around but we’ve been to cheaper and got what we paid for. Much happier with Ricks

JOHN B.
Van Nuys, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
09/17/2018
The Service
Rick's,
Took care of by tire problem and did a oil change on short notice on a Friday. They had multiple other customers and were still able to fit me in
Thanks,

IF
ITTA F.
INFINITI G20
09/15/2018
Great Mechanic
In this time of chaos, dishonesty, and turmoil, it is such a tremendous relief to know that there is a place to have your car serviced that is clean, efficient, and whose mechanics are knowledgeable and honest. I feel secure that my car will get the necessary care and attention to make it last as long as possible. The owners and staff are terrific and go out of their way to help.
My thanks to Rick and his crew.

DEAN G.
Jeep Cherokee
09/13/2018
Rick's Automotive
From my experience, Rick's is second to none in quality work and customer service.

Josh L.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the business was up front with him about everything.

JULIE C.
Chatsworth, CA
09/07/2018
Ricks checked a potential problem and gave me an honest answer
I would recommend Ricks to anyone

DAVE M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/06/2018
My first visit to Rick's, and I'll be a customer from now on.
Outstanding customer service, job was done well, same-day service without an appointment.
The shop is extremely clean and organized - a sign of pride in their business.

JAMES S.
Mission Hills, CA
Dodge Challenger
08/25/2018
A+ Service
I took my car in to repair a leaking fuel line. They were very busy but were able to provide a quote earlier than expected. They were able to work with the warranty company and get the work done within a reasonable time. All around good experience.

PR
PATTY R.
08/24/2018
Rick’s Automotive is the best
Ricky’s team diagnosed and resolved an electrical problem in my TOYOTA Prius at a fair price.

KA
KARRIE A.
Jaguar S-TYPE
08/24/2018
Honest Service
I have been taking my vehicles to Ricks Automotive for years. The service is outstanding and I always leave knowing that my repairs are thourghly taken care of. Morover, I appreciate their honesty because I know I’m not being charged for a false repair.

RL
Ralph L.
Reseda, CA
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Ralph said he felt after dealing with the staff that they were really professional, good guys. They completed what he went in for. They also saved him money. He wanted his tires rotated, they explained why he did not need it.

BC
Bob C.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Marianne. She said they always give good service, are polite, friendly, do a good job and she never has any trouble.

CR
Curtis R.
Saturn VUE
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Curtis said the staff at this business are really good at what they do. They are honest and he trusts them with his vehicle.

KP
KATHLEEN P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2018
Dead battery
Rick and Tim are always helpful, honest and willing to discuss options. Its reassuring to have a trustworthy auto shop and knowledgeable mechanics in the neighborhood!

KAREN S.
08/10/2018
Expert automotive service you can trust and good customer service.
Trustworthy, professional automotive service team. They'll help you keep your car running smoothly if you try and follow their recommendations for future service too. If you're looking for good automotive mechanics you've just found them.

GG
GREG G.
Toyota Sequoia
08/02/2018
Super friendly and super comprehensive
First time using these guys and was very impressed. Have a 2005 Toyota Sequoia we're about to haul a camper trailer with so they did a top to bottom inspection, changed all fluids, found one leaking shock, and even gave it a bath! Will definitely be returning.

Dwayne S.
Cadillac STS
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Dwayne said everything got done and it seems to be working.

RN
Robin N.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Robin said the employees were careful and did a good job.

MICHAEL S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/10/2018
Fast, Friendly, Fair
Brought our car in for a flat tire. Tim (Rick’s son) was able to squeeze us in even though they were booked up for two solid days. They fixed the tire while we waited, where we got to speak to another customer who’d been coming to Rick’s for service on all his work vehicles, plus all his children’s cars for over 20 years. This was our first time at Rick’s. The shop is super clean and price was extremely reasonable. Both Rick and Tim were very nice, Rick even showing us his wall of baby pics of his family and employees! When an employer treats his employees like family, i know he will treat our cars with care. Great family shop. Will be using from now on. Recommend.