Dennis G.
Chevrolet Sportvan
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said they were good, he has gone there for number of years and has always been pleased.

KL
Ken W. L.
Kansas City, MO
GMC Envoy
09/22/2020
Great service....
Thanks to Rick's Auto Clinic....we always get great car service at this shop! Their work is always completed on time; workmanship is correct; and their customer service and friendly staff are great to work with...you won't go wrong if you let Rick's Auto Clinic handle your car maintenance.

Thanks, for a job well done!

Ken L.

DE
Dan E.
Kia Soul
09/17/2020
Kia service
Always a great job at a fair price. Trust my car with them.

CQ
Charlie Q.
09/14/2020
Rick's Auto clinic is the bomb!
Needed an inspection and got right in and out in 15 minutes!
These guys have always been the best. Shaun saved me an inspection on my car since it was within 5 years and I did not require one!

We will always go to Ricks!

TO
Tonya O.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/09/2020
The oil change went well. The wait was short and the service always pleasant. My car is better coming out than when it went in. Thank you Rick's Auto.

Sherry S.
Independence, MO
09/09/2020
Oil Change & Inspection
I called Rick’s yesterday for an appointment and got in today early. I had to wait since I only have the one car. Just as they were about to pull my car out I remembered I needed inspected. They immediately did the inspection. They did all in less than an hour. Very reliable and honest repair shop.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/08/2020
Car inspection
I was very thankful you made time to get me in. Thanks.

Chevrolet Cruze
09/04/2020
Good people
Job well done and on time

JU
Jim U.
Kansas City, MO
09/02/2020
They worked until problem was solved. Very fair prices on service.

BT
Friendly. Good work

Joe B.
Ram Cargo Van
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Ryan. He said they are quick and honest.

MT
Mike T.
Independence, MO
Buick Lucerne
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Mike said that he appreciates the quality of work. Rick worked with him on pricing for parts and getting them in.

Terri B.
Kingsville, MO
Chevrolet Traverse
07/22/2020
Friendly, clean, experienced mechanics!!
I have gone to Rick’s for years. I now live out in the country but still take my car there because it’s clean, safe , dependable and they stand behind their work.

GB
Gretchen B.
Lees Summit, MO
07/22/2020
Honest
Ricks is a place I can trust that does not sell me what I do not need. They are upfront and always explain everything.

Raymore, MO
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
07/21/2020
Great place
Would recommend to family and friends