KC
Good fast service

Linda B.
03/14/2019
Repair
The staffmembers at Otto Service are friendly, knowledgeable and honest. Prices are reasonable, and I trust them. I won't take my Honda anywhere else. I only wish they had a few Saturday hours.

Honda Fit
03/14/2019
Friendly and fast
They always do s great job. They are fast, courteous, and explain things well.

Jerry B.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said he enjoyed the experience and convenience of the service.

BK
Brad K.
03/10/2019
Great service again
Otto's never disappoints! Have been going there for years. =)

Richard S.
Toyota Avalon
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard's wife. She said she got the best service.

Mike S.
Belton, MO
03/06/2019
Very pleased
You guys got me in fast even though I was off on my schedule. We would always recommend you. You are one reason why I would still by a Honda. I notice oil on my carpeted mat again, I took care of it.

MY
Moses Y.
La Monte, MO
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Moses said he purchased a part from this business and the employees were very helpful.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for being a valued member of the Otto Service family, Moses. Thank you for choosing Otto Service!

Margarita R.
Blue Springs, MO
02/27/2019
We are not sure about that
We checked with others mechanics and we concluded that we overpay for the last service since it was just maintenance and not a major repair like transmission or engine and we still with the light problem ! hope the repairs are under warranty ! our 2006 CRV is getting old and we may need to replace it soon.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback, Margarita. We know that your vehicle is an investment, which is why we truly invest in our customers. We take pride in providing not only highly qualified techicians to work on your vehicle, but ones that are trained to work specificially on Hondas. We also take pride in having a 2 year/ 24,000 warrenty on all new parts and labor. We have the tool and equipement need to work on your Honda and have specialized in them for over 43 years. For these reasons our prices may be higher compared to some facilities, but it is an investment that will keep your vehicle running strong. Your safety is our number one priority, so we stand behind our work and our service. We hope you choose to continue to be part of the Otto Service family because it is an honor to have you as part of the family. Stay safe on the road, Margarita!

MJ
Melissa J.
Acura TL
02/24/2019
Great!
Great place
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the support, Melissa! We are thankful to have you as part of the Otto Service family! Stay safe on the road!

LF
Lori F.
02/24/2019
An excellent service experience!
As a single gal with very little car knowledge, I was referred to Otto Service by a friend who has been their customer for years. Even though I'm a fairly new customer, I'm totally confident with taking my Lexus to this family owned and operated business. They are professional, honest and accommodating. I was provided with a loaner car while they had mine all day so my schedule was uninterrupted. The price was fair, especially compared to what a dealership would have charged. I plan to have them help me keep my ride running smoothly for years!
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you so much, Lori, for taking the time to let us know how your service was! We take pride in not only our work, but your investment, so hearing your feedback truly made our day! We appreciate you choosing Otto Service for your auto family and hope you know that we are honored to have you as part of the family! Your safety is our number one priority and will always be here for you! Stay safe on the roads, Lori! We look forward to seeing you again when you need us.

NL
Nekenya L.
Acura 3.5RL
02/22/2019
Car service
They work with you on getting your vehicle fix and doing it the right way
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words and continued support, Nekenya! We take pride in our work as well as your investment, so we are happy to hear that it shows! Thank you for being a valued member of the Otto Service family! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Stay safe on the road!

Dan W.
Lenexa, KS
02/16/2019
308 thousand miles and still running great
Another satisfied visit
The guys are great
Had an unusual situation. After a faulty part was installed the guys quickly solved the problem under warranty
BRAVO
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback, Dan! We appreciate that you make the drive to come see us. We know that your Honda is an investment, but we take pride in our work and as well as our warrenty! Thank you for choosing Otto Service as your auto family. Know you are valued and appreciated! Thank you for your continued support and stay safe on the road!

MJ
Marilyn J.
02/14/2019
Car Repairs
Great work. Keep up the good work. Thank you.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words and continued support, Marilyn! We greatly appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family. Please know we are always here for you! Stay safe on the road, Marilyn!

James W.
Lees Summit, MO
02/11/2019
they do a good job
they took care of me. I will always take my car and truck there
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback and the continued support, James! We are honored to have you as part of the Otto Service family and look forward to partnering with you more in the future. Stay safe on the road!

02/07/2019
Wonderful, Honest and trustworthy place to come
Everyone who I’ve encountered here has been wonderful to work with. I called them after damaging my van door that couldn’t properly close. They were happy to look at it and offered me a car rental. I was very please with the work and how quickly it was fixed the same day. The price is reasonable and I’ve never felt any dishonesty from here.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! We take pride in our work and the service we provide to our customers, so hearing encouraging words like yours truly makes our day! We know that your vehicle is an investment so we are thankful that you chose us to trust to help you with that. Your safety is our number one priority, always! Thank you for being a valued member of the Otto Service family and we look forward to seeing you again! Stay safe on the road!

TG
Taylor G.
Honda Accord Wgn
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said his vehicle was in bad shape but the cost was expensive.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback, Taylor. We know that your vehicle is an investment, therefore it is our job to partner with you to make it last. Having trained and qualified technicians, as well as factory parts that include a warrenty help us to do just that! We appreciate you choosing Otto Service as your auto repair home and look foward to partnering with you more in the future!

Jo R.
01/27/2019
Personal Connection treat you like family
Awesome place to take your car for repairs and maintenance. They are honest and will treat you with respect and fairness.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words, Jo! We truly take pride in our work and our sevice to our customers, so your words made our day! Thank you for choosing Otto Service for your auto family! It is an honor to have you and your Lexus as part of our family. We will always be here for you! Stay safe on the road, Jo!

Cody S.
Toyota Yaris
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Cody said the service was quick and done well.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback, Cody! We always take pride in knowing we did a good job for our Otto Service family! Thank you for your continued support!

BW
Bruce W.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the business is great. He does recommend them to others. They are wonderful. When they find other issues, they communicate with the customer.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Bruce. We appreciate your continued support and are thankful to have you as part of the Otto Service family!