Jackie H.
Raytown, MO
Honda Civic Coupe
10/24/2020
Techs fast and efficient
Car was ready when promised. As far as I can see, everything is working well. Also, everyone was very friendly.

SF
Steve F.
Toyota Avalon
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they have honesty, integrity and do timely work. The main thing he likes is that they do what they say.

John K.
Raytown, MO
Honda Insight
10/08/2020
Out Honda’s
If you live in the Kansas City Area and own a Honda or Acura take it to Otto’s. This business is honest and will always tell you the truth. The prices are fair and the mechanics and owners superb. Everybody needs a company you can trust.

PB
Pat B.
Independence, MO
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Pat said they are very courteous.

ER
Eleanor R.
09/28/2020
Vehicle Maintenance
The appointment went as planned. The computerized assessment was promptly provided. I was given a reasonable timeline for completion.
The waiting room was open so I could remain inside while my car was serviced. I was given a loaner for a minimal price----although it was a larger vehicle than I needed. The techs were friendly and efficient.

Brenda B.
Acura 3.5RL
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Brenda said she trusts them, they have gone beyond the call of duty to make her comfortable, they let her know ahead of time what needs to be done, they prioritize and let her know what needs to be done, this helps her budget, they work with her, they let her know how much it cost and this lets her know what she can do now or later, all of this builds trust, and this makes her want to continue to come back, and they understand her.

Belton, MO
09/24/2020
Amazing!
Very happy with the services done on my car. They're all so very nice there and take the time to explain things. I will definitely be back!

MJ
Marilyn J.
Acura TL
09/23/2020
Fix tires
Very professional. Thank you.

VB
Vinson B.
09/19/2020
Great work
Saw some spots on garage floor. They found a leaking wheel bearing and had to order parts. Took it back to complete the repair and they discovered the oil pan gasket they had just replaced about a year ago was leaking, and repaired that under warranty! I consider that almost going above and beyond normal service! As we have now moved out of the Kansas City, MO, area, I'm going to miss Otto's great service, as over 3 hours drive eaxh way, is just a bit too far.

Robert S.
Grandview, MO
Acura RSX
09/19/2020
Top notch service, high degree of professionalism, great communication
Have been a car guy for many years and have always done most of my service and maintenance work myself but lately old age and multiple disabilities have have interfered with my ability to do that any longer. So when my wife's '03 Acura needed a new starter I wasn't sure where I would take it but I did know that the ridiculous amount the dealer wanted for this service was not going to cut it. When I saw all the good reviews for Otto Service I decided to give them a call and was immediately impressed.
Having been in and around hundreds of different auto shops all over the country over the years I have developed a sixth sense for spotting a well run professional operation and one that is not just by looking around for a couple of minutes. Again, I was impressed. So I brought the car in, had them replace the starter, and was not disappointed.
I will not hesitate to use this shop again and have no reservations about recommending them to others.

Richard S.
Toyota Avalon
09/15/2020
I took my car in for an oil change. In their complimentary multi point inspection, they found several issues that needed to be fixed. Like a weak battery, axle seal which had a small leak and worn down rear struts. I gave them the OK to fix the problems. We use this car for long distance traveling so it is important that this car is in good condition when we travel.

Honda Civic Cpe
09/11/2020
The overall experience at this business
I have taken my car to Otto Service for many years. I have taken my car in for service and the majority of those times, I have been advised that My car does not need any kind of service. When service is performed, I am confident that it is appropriate. The staff at Otto service are professional, very helpful and friendly. The facility is well maintained and makes waiting for a car a pleasant wait.

TF
Timothy F.
Scion tC
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Timothy said he was referred to the business. He would recommend the business.

SF
Scott F.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Scott said he was pleased with the service of the staff and the work that they had done.

Kim M.
Honda HR-V
08/27/2020
Thank you for seeing me early and for your fast service and friendly staff 😊