Anonymous avatar
Shawnee, KS
Acura MDX
05/19/2018
Repeatedly great
Friendly, well executed service as always at a reasonable price. I drive in from Shawnee to ensure my car is serviced here as I trust the people at Otto.

Jim S.
Bates City, MO
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Jim said everything was done. There was a little bit of confusion but it wasn't a big deal.

Ted M.
Lees Summit, MO
Acura TSX
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Ted said he was mostly satisfied with the service.

Anonymous avatar
05/14/2018
Friendly service
Atmosphere great. Service was great as well.

Dan W.
Overland Park, KS
05/06/2018
Excellent service, again
Really quick service
Service was preformed before I got comfortable in my chair
Cody is always cool
Enjoyed his new tatt

Ann M.
Missouri
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Ann said the business is a good, honest facility.

CO
Connor O.
Belton, MO
Honda Civic Cpe
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Connor said since they specialize in his type of vehicle, they were able to pin point the problem right away.

DJ
Derrick J.
Overland Park, KS
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tiffany. She said they completed what she asked for. There was a problem following the service, but they took a look at it and fixed it.

EM
Elaine M.
Independence, MO
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Elaine said Cody is pretty awesome and punctual. What she needed was taken care of. They were right on time. She will be in for her next oil change in a few months.

LL
Lauryn L.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Lauryn said the staff were really helpful.

LD
Linda D.
Lake Lotawana, MO
04/19/2018
courtious;loving; knows cars'; honest ,honest , honest,; Not trying to sell you something you do not need. i found my new place for my car!!!!!
I Love this place. Heard about it from word of mouth and a card that I received in the mail.
They are honest, respectful, kind, and wonderful bedside manners.

PF
Patricia F.
Lake Lotawana, MO
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said the staff was polite over the phone and were accommodating during the service.

Shelby S.
Saint Joseph, MO
04/18/2018
Awesome service
The service and office management at Otto really made me feel confident in their capabilities to work on my Honda. They were extremely friendly and welcoming. I will definitely be back when my car needs worked on.

PA
Pat A.
Lees Summit, MO
04/15/2018
They were very professional and polite.

John D.
Greenwood, MO
Lexus ES 350
04/14/2018
Lexus oil service
Requested appointment for the next day. Got the vehicle in as requested and out in 30 minutes as promised. Cost was half what the dealer charges. Great place to get service.

NT
Nick T.
Missouri
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Nick said they did not tell him the window being installed was actually second hand and not new. He said the cost of the window was $69, but the labor was $390. He was very upset and said the next time they should not lie about the service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City

Nick,
I'm sorry you do not feel that we were up front about the service you had. Usually we use new parts on all of our services but in this case since your insurance was paying for this, they prefer we  take advantage of a used part and get the service done for less than using a new part in order to save you money. Your vehicle was broken into and they entered it by shattering your window, when that happens the glass goes everywhere and we charge an extra fee to make sure you don't have any glass left in your vehicle. If you have any further questions feel free to give us a call.

Thank you for your feedback and i hope to see you again in the future -Cody

EO
Emanuel O.
Acura TL
04/11/2018
Great job!!!
The service dept was very quick in fixing my brakes. The car drives great now. Thanks.

Sharon B.
Acura TSX
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Amanda B.
Independence, MO
Honda Element
04/10/2018
Only out for you Money
During my oil change they came up with quite a list of bullshit things that were not wrong with my car. I was called and told to get my car running at its peak performance it would be $3,000. HA!! I'll just take oil change. I took that list two other places and they found none of those issues besides needing new back brakes and a new right caliper. My dad used to bring his honda here when it was ran by Allen. I guarantee this crap never would have occurred.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City

Amanda, Thank you for letting us evaluate your vehicle after you had a local community college look at it for you. Our head technician that did the evaluation on your vehicle has been with us for almost 19 years. I worked along side my father for almost 15 years you will be happy to know our standard has not changed. It would have been nice if you had given us the opportunity to raise the vehicle up to show you, and anyone else you would like to bring in with you what was found on our evaluation. If you would like that opportunity we are happy to help and can be available to you at any time.

LH
Larry H.
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he had a good experience and the facility is good.