Doug M.
Overland Park, KS
03/28/2020
Great service for many years and many cars.
I’ve had 5 Honda’s and they’ve taken care of them all.

KT
Kevin T.
Lees Summit, MO
03/27/2020
2008 Honda Odyssey
I took my Honda in as it was having what I thought was electrical issues with the ignition switch that was previously diagnosed by another Honda Service garage in JOCO.. The staff were very professional on phone and in person. The shop is very clean and welcoming.
It turned out to be sensors and a bunch of seals that needed replaced. I have 125,000 miles on it and put in over 2K on this service and 1300 on the 105,000 required maintenance at tge other Honda shop. It is running alot better after tthe service. Hoping it will get another 125 K after I do more of the recommended 120,000K servicing and a couple of more items such as steering pump seal and front CV strut boot replacement. I have never owned a Japanese car and am not used to all the recommended maintenance.
If what I have been told about Hondas by othwr Honda owners hold true in "if you do all the regular maintenance they will go for over 250,000" that will be great. I just wish the dealer and the other Honda service place would have been more informative as Otto Service has been

BK
Bill K.
Belton, MO
03/21/2020
Our experience at Otto's
After picking up our vehicle we always feel very satisfied and safe. All most like visiting a family member.

KP
Kevin P.
Raymore, MO
03/20/2020
105000 mile tune up
Our van was due for the 105k tune up the dealer quoted a price well above what Otto did. Reading previous customer reviews I gave them a try. I was not disappointed excellent service even cleaned the engine bay. I know where all my future service will be done on my Honda Otto is fantastic

David B.
Belton, MO
03/19/2020
great service
They really know their stuff. Great courteous service done in a timely service.

SF
Scott F.
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Scott said that it was good.

Lewis M.
03/06/2020
The family atmosphere
It's a great place to go for auto repair

PB
Pat B.
Independence, MO
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Pat said she thinks the business's staff does a great job and she always recommends them. She added she hoped they checked all of her fluids and everything, she's sure they did and that they really are good at that.

EB
Erica B.
Raytown, MO
02/28/2020
Honest family
Great service. If you would like someone who is honest with you about your car this is the best place for service.

PH
Patricia H.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/13/2020
A Great Auto Care Center
The experience I had with Otto Service was truly a wonderful experience, the staff was very professional, I was in and out in about 20 minutes, it was just an all around great experience, I found my auto care place and it's Otto Service, great job fellas.

AL
Anthony L.
Acura RLX
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said they always treat him right and pretty much always get his vehicle back to him on the same day.

KJ
Kathy J.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said the business is amazing and the people are really personable. She absolutely would recommend them to others because she believes in the business.

Bryan B.
Acura MDX
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Bryan said he is always satisfied with the business's convenient, smooth service.

FB
Frank B.
02/05/2020
Professional, clean, neat, work completed on scheduled.
The work was completed as agreed and on time.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 02/09/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words, Frank! We are thankful to have you as part of the Otto Service family and look forward to seeing you again. Safe travels on the road!

Raymond C.
Acura MDX
01/31/2020
Returning Customer.
A while back, maybe 20 years ago, I had a Honda Prelude. I’ve brought my Prelude to Otto’s a couple of times. One time I remember bringing my Prelude in and all I needed was a tire rebalanced, no charge.
It’s been a while since I’ve owned a Honda product, now I have an Acura. It’s been about 4 years since I’ve had my vehicle looked at and I could tell that it was time. I ran across Otto’s while looking for somewhere to bring in my vehicle, once I saw that name I stopped looking. I love that they now allow rentals while your car is being worked on. In short, these guys cleaned my engine and my car drives better than when I purchased it from the dealer. Otto’s did an excellent service to my ride.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how your service was, Raymond! Adding the loaner vehicles has definitely proved helpful for many of our customers. We are excited to welcome you back to the family! Thank you for choosing us as your auto family. We look forward to seeing you again. Stay safe on the road!