LC
Lizzie C.
07/31/2021
Awesome bunch of guys
They got the A/C working in my CRV. I’m so happy.

Roslin M.
Acura RDX
07/26/2021
service no waiting for at service....simple inspection appointment
excellent service

Cheryl W.
Grandview, MO
07/24/2021
Matt is the best
I'm thankful that Matt got me in for an oill change as my plan was to trade in my Prius the next day. As it turned out i'm keeping it till end September and trading cars (RAV4) with husband in the mean time.
Matt was professional and kind. Because of him i will recommend this company.

RD
Ryan D.
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Ryan said they were nice and it was done at a good time.

Overland Park, KS
Scion xB
07/18/2021
Always a good experience
This is just one of our cars that Otto’s helps us maintain. Even when it’s tough news they go the extra mile to do the best for the car and client. Always a good experience and affordable!

Blue Springs, MO
07/16/2021
Thanks

CT
Carl T.
07/14/2021
They do what they say and check with me before adding jobs. They're courteous, knowledgable and provide a loaner if one is available.
As I said above, they do what they say and don't add other jobs until they check with me. They're honest about how much it will cost, knowledgeable and courteous.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you, Carl, for the kind words. We always will try to do our very best for you because we care. Thank you for being a valued part of the Otto Service family! We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you in the future. Stay safe on the road and in life, Carl!

Dennis B.
Lees Summit, MO
07/03/2021
Friendly and caring and trustworthy
Excellent service at a reasonable price Have recommended Otto service to many of my friends and family
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you very much for the kind words, as well as the referrals, Dennis! It means so much to our small business and our family! Thank you for being a valued member of our auto family! Stay safe on the road and in life! We are here when you need us!

CO
Cedrick O.
Independence, MO
06/29/2021
Not honest people.....
Near impossible to find honest people! Took my car in, picked it up the next day with damage that was not there when I dropped it off. I show him, and he goes back to as a tech.....he then tells me that the tech saw damage and wrote it in his notes. I ask to see these notes.....of course, there are no note on any damage before my vehicle was worked on. It's just a shame, I spent over $2,000 and they lied to my face......
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 06/29/2021

After discussing the matter with my team today, as owner, I am sorry if there was a miscommunication. Our highly-qualified and responsible technician who worked on your vehicle did notice the damage when he raised your vehicle up on the lift. He however did not write it in the notes as we do not perform that kind of work at our facility. My Service Manager, Cody, was wanting to show you the damage you brought to his attention so that he could properly explain it to you. You were unwilling to do so. He said that the technician maybe wrote it in his notes, but after viewings the notes he had not. The damage you are referring to that you believed to be done at our facility was very obviously something that it had happened some time ago. You could clearly see the rust from the damage. That doesn't happen overnight. There would have been other indicators if it was new damage, which is why my Service Manager was wanting to show you. The damaged part you are referring to also would have had to be from a blunt impact, such as hitting a curb. Not something from our facility such as raising and lowering it on a lift. I can assure you, if something happened at our facility to damage you vehicle, you would have received a phone call prior to coming in and we would have had it resolved. Accidents happen, but we always try to fix them as best we can. We not only care for people's vehicles we care about people. We know they are the heart of our small business. Unfortunately, the matter at hand was not something that we did. We would be lying if we said we did just to make the customer happy and that is not a moral of ours. If you would like to stop in some time, I would be happy to raise your vehicle up on a lift and discuss the damage with you. We appreciate you choosing Otto Service for your vehicles needs and hope you stay safe on the road and in life!

LW
Leanne W.
Olathe, KS
Acura MDX
06/28/2021
PARTING IS SUCH SWEET SORROW (REALL)
I took my 2003 Acura MDX to Otto's Service for well over 10 years (after a hearty a recommendation of someone who described them as honest and expert in repairing Acuras and Hondas). My first contact was with his father, and then Andrew, Cody and Matt. These guys always provided me with an assessment before any work was done, with the list being prioritized by which items were most urgent and which items might wait for my budget to catch up. There was no high pressure, and always a loaner car if I needed one. Every one of these guy are professional, friendly and patient. The work they did kept my car running well enough that I lent it to my daughter and her family of five to drive for these last two years. Ironically, I needed a new car for my work, and I chose a different Make and Model. Frankly I miss my MDX and I will miss having these guys to fix my car.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 06/29/2021

Leanne, your kind words touched our hearts when we needed it most. Running a small business is not for the faint of heart, but it is customers like you and your family who bring a smile to our faces at the end of the day. You are one of the reasons why we call our customers our family. Whether you are a customer anymore or not, you will alway be family to us. Thank you for the years of support and referrals as well! We hope to see you again on the road of life and wish you nothing but safe travels as you go! Thank you for being a valued member of our auto family! We also truly thank you for the wine you brought us as a parting gift! You are too kind! We will dearly miss you and your family!

Kathy S.
Acura 3.0CL
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Kathy said the business has treated them okay and could not find anyone better. She said they have always been good about working on what the vehicle needs. She said the staff is polite and the young men are gentlemen.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you very much for the feedback, Kathy! We are thankful to have you as part of our auto family! We are always here for you when you need us! Stay safe!

LC
Lizzie C.
06/21/2021
They get the job done !!!!
My engine light came on in my CR-V. I received help immediately. I’m on the road again thanks to Otto Service Technicians.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your service was, Lizzie! We appreciate having you as part of our Otto Service family! Glad we were able to get you back on the road safely and quickly!

Richard S.
06/19/2021
Oil change and tire rotation
We have been using your services for about three years. We find that you are very professional, always do what you promise to do and the price is always reasonable.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you for the feedback, Richard! We appreciate having you as part of our auto family! Thank you for choosing our small business! Stay safe on the road and in life!

WL
William L.
Raytown, MO
06/18/2021
Customer Service, care they provide and honesty! Speaks volumes.
The honesty and integrity of the work, along with keeping me informed of changes needed
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your service was, William. It is an honor to have you as part of our auto family! Thank you for choosing our small business! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Stay safe on the road and in life!

06/18/2021
Very courteous
I appreciated the call back and list of problems with my car. They were very courteous I was grateful for the ride back home. I am happy with the work done on the car
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you very much for the feedback! It is an honor to have you as part of our Otto Service family! We are happy we were able to help service your Honda and get you back on the road safely!