Joann D.
Acura RDX
12/15/2018
Great job
Great job, but a little pricey
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 12/31/2018

Joann Thank you for being part of the Otto Service Family. We take great pride in using the best OEM parts for your Acura and our technicians have over 50 years combined experience, these parts do cost a little more than an aftermarket part but the quality is so much better. We are not the least expensive but we are also not the most expensive either. We appreciate you choosing us to take care of your vehicle to ensure its safety and reliability for you and your family. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in need of our services.

Brian S.
Toyota Avalon
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Brian said that the facility incorrectly diagnosed his vehicle, selling him a part that did not fix his problem.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 10/22/2018

Brian, we stand behind our work and if we make a mistake we would love the opportunity to fix it. Since this is the first of us hearing of this, I will have our Service Manager contact you soon so that we are able to make this right for you. If there should ever be a problem please contact us directly. We are here to help!

NT
Nick T.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Nick said they did not tell him the window being installed was actually second hand and not new. He said the cost of the window was $69, but the labor was $390. He was very upset and said the next time they should not lie about the service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 04/16/2018

Nick,
I'm sorry you do not feel that we were up front about the service you had. Usually we use new parts on all of our services but in this case since your insurance was paying for this, they prefer we  take advantage of a used part and get the service done for less than using a new part in order to save you money. Your vehicle was broken into and they entered it by shattering your window, when that happens the glass goes everywhere and we charge an extra fee to make sure you don't have any glass left in your vehicle. If you have any further questions feel free to give us a call.

Thank you for your feedback and i hope to see you again in the future -Cody

Amanda B.
Independence, MO
Honda Element
04/10/2018
Only out for you Money
During my oil change they came up with quite a list of bullshit things that were not wrong with my car. I was called and told to get my car running at its peak performance it would be $3,000. HA!! I'll just take oil change. I took that list two other places and they found none of those issues besides needing new back brakes and a new right caliper. My dad used to bring his honda here when it was ran by Allen. I guarantee this crap never would have occurred.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 04/11/2018

Amanda, Thank you for letting us evaluate your vehicle after you had a local community college look at it for you. Our head technician that did the evaluation on your vehicle has been with us for almost 19 years. I worked along side my father for almost 15 years you will be happy to know our standard has not changed. It would have been nice if you had given us the opportunity to raise the vehicle up to show you, and anyone else you would like to bring in with you what was found on our evaluation. If you would like that opportunity we are happy to help and can be available to you at any time.

YM
Yemi M.
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Yemi said he would recommend the business for service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! We are happy to hear that you would refer us to others! That is the greatest compliment we could get!

Loretta S.
Honda Civic Si
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Loretta said the staff did a good job, but they didn't give her any paper work on what they did or what the other problems with the vehicle were. They are good and she would go back to them.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 11/07/2017

Loretta, Thanks for letting us get your civic running and back on the road. I show a detailed receipt with recommendations in our computer system. I dont recall the details of when you picked up your car, everyone gets a paid reciept. I would be happy to reprint one for you if you would like.

RN
Rosaunna N.
Acura TL
04/29/2017
Disappointed
I recently had to bring my car in three times for the same issue. Each time I was told it was something different that I had to pay for. I'm skeptical at this point of if I really even needed the prior services. Just overall disappointed how the process went.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 05/01/2017

Rosaunna,

I am sorry that you are disappointed in how your visit went, we should have been more descriptive in the services that we performed on your vehicle. Your thermostat and radiator both went bad at separate times causing the same symptoms. We really value you and appreciate your feedback and would like to continue having you as a part of the Otto service family. If you have any other questions or comments or would like to speak with someone regarding this issue feel free to give us a call.

Kevin B.
Grandview, MO
Acura TL
03/27/2017
Not sure about my diagnose !!
Acura's tech ' you got a oil seal leak & dirty brake fluid. OTTO; you have oil seal plus valve cover gaskets leak!! I thought ni way !!! 81,000 miles
no way. I took it to another place
" you have no seepage or leaks at all !! Plus brake fluid fine. We do not see any seepage from valve cover and not sure what they were looking at and we can show you plus put in writing so we would love to take your money but its nothing to repair.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/27/2017

Kevin, im sorry there has been some confliction as to what is actually happening with your Acura TL but we will be happy to show you in person the details of the oil pump seal and valve cover gaskets our head Technion has been here for 18 years and knows exactly where these items leak and how to fix them, We strive to be the best we can be and would never steer anybody in the wrong direction we feel very strongly about this and would like to get clarification and continue to have you as a customer so please when you have some free time stop by and we will be happy to present the information found.

GB
Gary B.
Acura Legend
11/19/2016 Category: Service
Gary said this business was expensive, but they did a good job. They have really good guys. They told him his vehicle would take a few days and it ended up taking over a week. When he got his vehicle back, not everything was fixed but it was in better shape than before. He was a little disappointed but he was not dissatisfied. He will go back and he is not done with this business. They have good people and they know what they are doing.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 11/22/2016

Thank you Gary we appreciate your business. We always strive to have a fast turn around time unfortunately when dealing with older vehicles sometimes getting parts can be harder in this case the needed part was discontinued from Acura and no one in town had a good used part So it did take longer than we would have liked. I know your car has special meaning to you and we look forward to seeing you and taking care of your car next time you are in need of our service.