OJ
Opal J.
Mayview, MO
07/31/2020
5 stars
I was very pleased with the service I received, being my first visit. I will be back, and I will tell others.

06/26/2020
Quick Service
I've been servicing my vehicle at Otto for years. The other day I had an engine light on and the car was running funny. They were able to squeeze me in to check it out as the next appointment was a week away. Turns out it was a simple fix and they had me on my way the same day. Typically, the wait for an appointment isn't so long, but with Covid they are backed up from jobs not done during closures or delayed per customer preference. The only not so great part about my visit this time was Cody at the front desk. He was condescending and sarcastic. He mentioned to another customer that his last day was nearing. If I'd had this interaction during my first visit to Otto, I'd probably not return; however, I know this is not my typical experience, they were overwhelmed this day, and they perform honest work.

05/01/2020
Provide great service

SF
Scott F.
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Scott said that it was good.

CR
Charles R.
Greenwood, MO
11/02/2019
Employees
All employees are extremely courteous and very helpful when anything out of the ordinary needs attention too. While waiting for my vehicle to be done Mr. Otto the original owner came in to see his son and offered his “thanks” by saying “Hi”. Everyone sincerely acknowledges the appreciation that you came there to service your vehicle.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for letting us know how your service was, Charles. We appreciate your continued support. Thank you for being a valued member of the Otto Service family!

NJ
Nelson J.
Overland Park, KS
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Nelson said the mechanics at this business are specialists in dealing with his vehicle.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you very much, Nelson, for the kind words and support. It is an honor to have you as part of the Otto Service family! Thank you for choosing our small business as your auto family.

TE
Terri E.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Terri said she asked how long the service would take and the employees told her 30 minutes and she ended up being there for half an hour.

Donna M.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Donna said they do good service and a thorough check.

AR
Arthur R.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said that he has been back to them twice. He said he hopes they will do whatever works to keep his vehicle away from there.

Honda Civic Si
05/23/2019
Helped so much
Otto's service was so helpful and understanding of my situation. They took the time to explain all the problems of my car and gave me the insight on what should be done. There place is very clean and professional. I will be taking my car and any future cars to them.

EP
Elidh P.
Overland Park, KS
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Elidh said that the place fixed what she needed.

Rita H.
05/02/2019
Attention to detail
Always willing to answer questions and make suggestions.

KJ
Kyle J.
Missouri
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the work took the business one day longer than they thought it was going to take.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 04/16/2019

First off, thank you for chosing Otto Service. We know you could go anywhere, so we appreciate you chosing us for your auto repair family. We are sorry that the work took one day longer than planned. We try our best to always give an accurate timeline, but sometimes parts do not come in on time or other issues may arrise. When that happens we try our best to communicate with you as well as have loaner vehicles available so that everything runs smoothly. We appreciate you understanding and look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you for being a valued member of the Otto Service family.

BC
Bob C.
Acura 3.5RL
04/02/2019
Notably professional
The folks at Otto are committed to the integrity of the automotive cars they service. They know the auto and the fix.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and support, Bob! We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family and look forward to next time we are able to see you!

WR
Whittney R.
04/02/2019
Cody made sure I was a satisfied customer
When I picked up my CRV after some maintenance I noticed that the steering wheel was not level. It was after hours at that point, so I called the following morning and explained what was going on. Cody took ownership of the issue and made me feel heard. After the alignment issue was fixed he called to let me know he had taken my car for a test drive and that it was resolved. It's never fun to have to take your car back into the shop after a repair has been made, but it happens. I'm glad that the folks at Otto Service were able to make it right and I commend their customer service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 04/16/2019

First off, thank you for understanding that mistakes happen, Whittney. We are truly sorry that you had to come back to have it taken care of, but we do appreciate the fact that you called us to repair the issue. We take pride in our work and stand behind it, so thank you for letting us do just that. We are thankful to have you as part of the Otto Service family and look forward to next time we see you!