Honda Fit
07/07/2020
Consistently outstanding service
I have been a customer of Rick’s Tire for 15 years now because they are honest, reliable and do excellent work. They have squeezed me in at busy times, they diagnosed a problem that no other mechanic could figure out and then fixed it, they have given me options and they always explain everything to me. They have earned my trust with their consistency. I will continue to use Rick’s as long as I live in Western Washington and I will continue to recommend them to anyone who asks me for a good mechanic with no BS.

Dave B.
Washington
Volvo 240
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Dave said they're attentive, they listen to what he says, and they're a good staff here.

Don S.
Subaru Legacy
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Don said he was very impressed with the knowledge imparted to him regarding his vehicle by a particular staff member .

HL
Haja L.
06/26/2020
Very dangerous place
BEWARE of this criminal enterprise. This is not a car service but an extortion scheme. There is no mechanic in this place just one racist, violent person scamming anyone he can. He will tell you to leave your car for an inspection then hold it hostage for hundreds of dollars. Unless you pay whatever he wants, he will scream in your face with all kind of insults and threaten you with violence.
Look at other reviews, it's either 5 star fake reviews or 1 star real ones.
Troy F. from Rick's Tire & Services Inc responded on 06/29/2020

Yes I got very angry with this customer. I spent well over 5 minutes explaining our procedure when a vehicle comes in with the air conditioning system not working and what the potential cost would or could be.  As it turned out the air conditioning condenser had a hole in it because a broken bracket punctured a hole in it. So I charged her for my time and gave her an estimate to repair her air conditioning, she then refused to pay for my time. That is when I got angry.

Rick's Auto Service Team

AK
Anthony K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff provided a very quick service, their turn around is great and he got his vehicle very quickly.

DAVID W.
06/10/2020
Honest service
These guys are reliable and golden!

Darrin R.
Bothell, WA
Plymouth
06/04/2020
Excellent Work, Fair Rates.
Rick's has a knowledgeable staff, who are honest and provide great work at a fair rate. They've taken great care of my '67 Plymouth Belvedere.

JO M.
INFINITI FX45
05/27/2020
Trust
I trust these people to do what is needed and do it right.

Mitsubishi Montero
05/26/2020
Always the best!
Been coming here for many years and they do great work!

INFINITI QX50
05/17/2020
Friendly, Fast, Easy to deal with
I brought my car in to install new tires. Ricks was able to get my car in as soon as I arrived and done within an hour handed me the paperwork and I was on my way home. No issues or long waits. Very seamless professional service.

05/15/2020
Friendly and convenient!
Thank you to Rick‘s automotive for great service convenience! This was the easiest tires purchase transaction I have ever experienced! Thank you!

Dave B.
Washington
Volvo 240
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Dave said any business where the owner provides the services himself is good, he cares about what the customer wants, he's awesome.

SL
SAM L.
Chrysler 300
04/26/2020
Community sense of worth
everyone at this place is very honest and willing to help. Not trying to make a buck,Employees you’re highly intelligent skilled in there craft and do what’s right.

TC
TERRY LEE C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/25/2020
These guys are awesome, awesome, awesome!
They are completely honest and thorough and do flawless repairs. They will never do anything that do anything that doesn't need to be done - ever! I have been using them for years and recommend them to any one who will listen!

KG
KRIS G.
04/23/2020
Gets the job done!
I always take my car in here, they fix what’s wrong in a timely knowledgeable manner.