Latest Review almost 4 years ago

TG
TOM G.
12/31/2014
Engine replacement
I am very satisfied with the level of service and workmanship that was provided by the Riechers team.

CF
got me in fast

BOB/MAGGIE B.
12/19/2014
Consistent, reliable, reasonable
Always willing to work through almost any situation with a customer.

ROGER W.
12/07/2014
Fast friendly service!

COLE M.
Bourbon, MO
Ford F-250 Super Duty
12/03/2014
These guys really do care, and know exactly what their doing.
These guys got my truck done in under a day, I haven't seen another truck around I thinks even close to as cool ! Matt personally dealt with me hours upon hours helping me pick wheels tires and a lift . (way too much time) but he kept a positive attitude and kept helping. So glad I chose these guys to do my second truck and will reccomend everyone I know and get all my future trucks done by them! Thanks a lot guys.

CF

PS
PAUL S.
Lexus ES 350
11/04/2014
Friendly and great service. Always trust their recommendations and service!

CE
CORRIE E.
10/24/2014
friendly and fast

RON M.
Cadillac CTS
10/16/2014
Had a new battery installed, speedy service and fair prices.

JOE G.
Pacific, MO
09/30/2014
Friendly, helpful and fast service

JAMES F.
Dittmer, MO
Ford Taurus X
09/23/2014
Quality Service
The service (oil change/tire rotation) was done quickly and professionally.

HJ
HOLLY J.
Marthasville, MO
Nissan Quest
09/23/2014
Money Well Spent
My complements to a well managed, customer service oriented business. The pricing is always fair and the service is outstanding. Riechers stands behind their work. These are a few of the many reasons why, when I have an auto problem, I always go to Riechers. That and the free coffee.....

JIM C.
BMW Z4
09/20/2014
Great service all the time!
First class service for all my cars!

CD
CURT D.
09/11/2014
Service Price Service
Honest service at at fair price. They have excellent mechanics, do the work correctly at a good price and quickly.

BR
BRET / LYNN R.
08/27/2014
Friendly, helpful and pleasant
I always receive excellent service at Riechers. The staff is friendly as soon as you walk in the door and very detailed in letting you know what's going on with your vehicle. I would highly recommend Riechers!

CAROL H.
Wildwood, MO
08/21/2014
Awesome service!
The minute I walked in I was greeted by my name and a grand smile from the whole gang (without a scheduled appointment)... less than 25 minutes later I left with tires rotated and I am a very satisfied customer...as always!

DY
DOUG Y.
07/27/2014
Keeping an eye on brake safety
I took my car in for oil change and tire rotation. After the service, they told me my brakes still had maybe 10,000 to 15,000 miles left on them. I appreciate them taking the time to let me know that brake service will be needed soon.

JAMES H.
Hummer H3
07/20/2014
Great
Yep as always the boys make me and my wife happy. Did the lift and other service as needed with no drama. Happy to continue to do business with them. Matt and chad there help to my business and family moving! The only place you should go in town!

JAMES F.
Dittmer, MO
Ford Taurus X
07/02/2014
Service You Expect
Riecher's is very convenient for my routine maintenance, oil change and tires. Friendly, attentive, at a fair price.

CJ S.
Honda Accord
07/02/2014
New tires for my daughter's car
Good tires at good prices. And they don't try to oversell you with the most expensive ones, but rather give you a range of options and let you choose what your comfortable with!