Riverside Hyundai Rome

Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375
Jerry H. on 10/13/2017
"Close to home"
Good friendly atmosphere
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 11:30 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/16/2017

Hi Jerry,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Juan R. on 10/10/2017
"Customer service "
Kathy with riverside Hyundai provides excellent service
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 12:20 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/11/2017

Hi Juan,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Timothy O. on 10/06/2017
"Good service "
Taken care of in a timely manner.
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 06:35 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/11/2017

Hi Timothy,  I would like to thank  you for taking the time to rate our dealership.   If I can be of assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Verified Customer on 10/06/2017
"Routine service"
Courteous, professional customer service and work done in a timely manner
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 01:23 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/11/2017

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Shawn N. on 10/05/2017
"Shawn loves Bella"
Riversides service department is totally amazing! They have the best team of people working in that department! I got in at 800am and out by 915am! Totally Amazing!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 06:30 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/11/2017

Hi Shawn,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Thank you for your kind comments, they are greatly appreciated.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Thomas T. on 10/04/2017
"Great experience."
Nice facility with coffee and snacks, friendly helpful staff.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 11:33 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/04/2017

Hi Thomas,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Brett S. on 09/30/2017
"They are timely and personable "
Excellent always!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/30/2017 04:54 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/03/2017

Hi Brett,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Becky J. on 09/29/2017
"Great service!"
I did not purchase my car from Riverside Hyundai, so I was somewhat hesitant. I called to make the appointment and spoke with Thomas, so professional and genuinely nice! He took care of me the day of the appointment, I was just so impressed. Caring, compassion and professionalism never goes out of style!
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017 10:36 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/03/2017

Hi Becky,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Pamela B. on 09/28/2017
"Friendly and helpful"
Looking forward to trading
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017 11:44 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/03/2017

Hi Pamela,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Lynda B. on 09/28/2017
"review"
G
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017 10:05 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/28/2017

Hi Lynda,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Deborah A. on 09/27/2017
"Everyone is courteous and ready to serve."
We had a recall we were unaware of (second recall). I'm not sure why we aren't receiving notices. Other than that, everything is great.
Review Created: 09/27/2017 08:59 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/28/2017

Hi Deborah,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Renee B. on 09/27/2017
"Great customer service "
Always great customer service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 09/27/2017 02:43 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/03/2017

Hi Renee,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let know.  Thank you for your business.  .

Larry W. on 09/27/2017
"Slow and unfriendly. I didn't get what I paid for. "
I would not.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 03:25 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/04/2017

Hi Larry,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.   The surveys are important to us, they help to determine where improvements are needed.  I do apologize that your service visit was not to your expectations.  If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.  Thank you for your business and hope you continue to do business with us.

Verified Customer on 09/25/2017
"Poor customer service in service department"
If you bring your car here for repairs or routine maintenance, it doesn't matter how long you've been bringing your car to them... You're just a number. They're going to try to upcharge you at every chance.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017 10:07 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/04/2017

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  The surveys help us to determine where improvements are needed.  I do apologize that your service visit was not up to your expectations.  I would like to talk to you about your visit.  I can be reached at 706-378-3902.  If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.  Thank you for your business and hope you continue to service with us.

Verified Customer on 09/19/2017
"local"
convenient, local business
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 11:32 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/20/2017

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  The surveys are important to the dealership, they help to determine where improvements are needed.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Sam E. on 09/16/2017
"They make me feel like family. From just looking, to making a deal and the service department is the best. Makes you want to go back again and again"
Very good people, from selling cars to service
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 06:53 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/18/2017

Hi Sam,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

James M. on 09/14/2017
"Friendly employees professional service "
Will definitely be back for future service
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 09:37 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/15/2017

Hi James,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Verified Customer on 09/14/2017
"Service is provided in a timely and friendly manner. My representative is top notch and makes me feel that my service will be done to perfection."
Cannot say enough GOOD things about my relationship with this organization.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 09:24 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/15/2017

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Thanks so much for your comments, they are greatly appreciated.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Steven C. on 09/14/2017
"First Time Customer "
Great first impression
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 06:47 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/15/2017

Hi Steven,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Verified Customer on 09/13/2017