Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5rating 4.77778
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

Debra D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2018 Category: Service
The people
Staff is courteous and knowledgeable

Robert C.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil & Tire Rotation
Although, I didn't have an appointment, they were accommodating and took care of me. Also, the free checking of wheel alignment is a great feature.

Charles S.
Silver Creek, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Great experience
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/19/2018

Hi Charles, I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  Thank you for the 5 star rating.  Thank you for the kind words.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

06/18/2018 Category: Service
Appointment Wait Time
The waiting period when you have an appointment is way too long. Someone needs to separate the walk-ins & appointments!

Hello,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership, it helps us to determine where improvements are needed.  I do apologize that your wait time was longer than expected.  As per our phone conversation this morning, all services must have an appointment.  Getting this process implemented may have caused some of your delays.  For your inconvenience,  I am sending you a certificate.  Thank you for your business.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Prompt
I liked making the appointment.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/19/2018

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to rate our dealership.  Thank you for giving us a 5 star rating.  We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  Thank you for your business.

Rena R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people, excellent service!
I have a Santa Fe! It’s the best car I’ve ever had! Everyone at Riverside is so kind and very prompt in taking care of things! If your in the market for a new car, I highly recommend Riverside and the Hyundai Santa Fe!
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/19/2018

Hi Rena,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Thank you so much for the great review and your comments are greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your business.

Deborah C.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/11/2018

Hi Deborah,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Your kind words are much appreciated.  Thank you for your business.

TT
Thelma T.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2018 Category: Service
good service
good service
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/19/2018

Hi Thelma,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  Thank you for the 5 stars.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Your kind words are much appreciated.  Thank you for your business.

Jerry K.
Aragon, GA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Great CS and work
Very nice, quick to get it done, respectful, great job all around.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/07/2018

Hi Jerry,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  Thank you for the 5 stars.  We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

06/01/2018 Category: Service
Service takes forever even when there is hardly anyone there
Don't plan on them being in a hurry, it takes forever for just an oil change and tire rotation. I waited 2 hours and was the very last person to leave and there were maybe 2 people ahead of me who left about an hour and a half, if not longer before I did.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/19/2018

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership, it helps to determine where improvements are needed. I do apologize that your service took longer than expected.   All services are appointment only.  When this change was being implemented, may have caused some delay in your service.  Again I apologize.  I spoke with you by phone today and I am mailing your a certificate.  Thank you for your business.

Cartersville, GA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Get more techs
Only have 1 Hyundai tech available every other weekend. Have had to reschedule service several times because the tech is unavailable.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/19/2018

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership. Your feedback is valuable to our dealership, it helps to determine where improvements are needed.  I do apologize that we only have 1 Hyundai technician, but at this time that is all we have.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

MN

Robert Y.
Calhoun, GA
05/26/2018 Category: Service
great experience
Had my regular oil & filter change along with all the other warranty checks. Found out they went back to appointments only... this changed since last service date but that was okay. Made appointment for a couple hours later and they had me in and out in a short time.

RP
Good.

Betty S.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Check up
The service department does a Great job and I really appreciate all you do for me. Cathy is wonderful as always. There was one gentlemen that helped me resolve a few things I didn't know how to do after the service. I really appreciated him helping me and now I know what to do. I don't know his name but he was black headed and well dressed. Thank you so much
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/11/2018

Hi Betty,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Your kind words are much appreciated.  We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  Thank you for your business.

Melinda S.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Hometown service
Excellent service and excellent staff. Kathy Otting is friendly, professional and very knowledgeable.

05/12/2018 Category: Service
my visit
I've always had great service from the service department and the dealership in general

Rockmart, GA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Disapointed
No idea why I was sent this servey

Charlotte B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service dept
Always quick, thorough and friendly service. I highly recommend Riverside Auto Group from Andy Cantrell to the service department.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 05/11/2018

Hi Charlotte,  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  Thank you so much for the great review.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your business.Kathy Otting

WJ
William J.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Service rep. Is the best!
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 05/01/2018

Hi William,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.