Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5rating 4.3636364
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

Keisha M.
Aragon, GA
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/12/2019

Hello Keisha, Thank You for filling out our survey and scoring a 5 star. We Appreciate your business an dThank You for choosing Riverside .

SE
Sam E.
Piedmont, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
The great service i get when i am there
When I am there I look for Kathy in the service department, I do not know her other than there but she is very good with letting me know what is going on with my car and what we need to do to fix it. I think she is very good at what she doe
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/12/2019

Hey Sam, Thank You for choosing riverside for your vehicle service.

KF
Kathleen F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Kathy Forrister
Thanks
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/10/2019

HI kathleen, I want to Thank You for filling out our survey . I Appreciate you taking the time to talk to me on th ephone . We always want to make outr customer happy. We Appreciate your business.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor experience
I am completely unimpressed with this shop from drop off to pick up. Will not likely be back.
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/10/2019

Hi, I want to Thank You for filling out our survey.  I want toi Apologize for the service you recieved. We at Riverside are about Customer Service and seems you fdid not get that and Again I apologize. I have handles this situation. I did call and could not leave a message. I know alot of people are busy and at work so I just went ahead and email you. You can always ask for Mrs. kathy for an advisor or ask for jada service manager. Again I apologize for the service . I will be mailing you something.

Buford B.
07/04/2019 Category: Service
No problem. Things went great.
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/07/2019

Hi Buford, Thank you for choosing Riverside and filling out our survey!!

DN
Doug N.
Lindale, GA
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Daughter’s car
We were very impressed with the friendliness and attention of the staff especially since we did not purchase the car at this dealership. There were also 2 recalls we were not aware of that they took care of while we were there.
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/03/2019

Hi Doug, Thank you filling out our survey and scoring us a 5 star. We Appreciate your business with Riverside.

TR
Travis R.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Always fast and good
Kathy runs the best service department in Georgia.
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/29/2019

Hi Travis, We Appreciate your business and for choosing Riverside!!

CV
Cheryl V.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Very personal people
Everyone was very helpful and courteous
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/29/2019

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for filling out the survey and scoring us a 5 star!

06/25/2019 Category: Service
Good
Had 10:00 appt
Was promised pick by 4:00
Was leaving to go out of town
Was not ready until after 4:30
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/26/2019

Hey, Thank you for filling out our survey. I want to apologize that it took longet than expected to do the repairs. We always want to make our customer happy. Again I apologize for your experience. We appreciate your business at Riverside Hyundai.

CD
Cindy D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome Service
Did not have an appointment scheduled, but was fit in. Awesome service. Will always use this business!
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/25/2019

Hi Cindy, Thank you for scoring us 5 star and for chiosing Riverside Hyundai!

KC
Kathy C.
Chatsworth, GA
Great experience
We had an early appointment and was in and out within an hour. Early appointments are the best!
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/25/2019

Hello Cathy, We Appreciate your business! Thank you for filling out our survey!

KW
Krystyna W.
good menagemend and mecanics
I was for computer software update,and oil change. I am very happy..One hour,and they finished. Good service.
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/25/2019

Hi Krystna, Thank you for filling out our survey an scoring us a 5 star. We Appreciate your business with Riverside Hyundai.

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Being able to answer my questions.
Appreciate your service.
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/20/2019

Hi,Thank you for choosing Riverside Hyundai and we Appreciate your business! Thank you for filling out our survey and scoring us a 5 star.

Christina S.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Michael was helpful
Thamk you Michael of Riverside. He was attentive, respectful and exhibited great customer service skills!
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/12/2019

Hello Christina, We Appreciate your business with riverside Hyundai and for filling out the survey.

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Convenient
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/11/2019

Hey, Thank You for filling out our survey and scoring us 5 stars. We Appreciate you choosing Riverside for your Service.

SA
Sarah A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Great job
As always we had a great experience didn't have to wait long and they where thorough with checking our vehicle
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/10/2019

Hi Sarah, Thank You for filling out our survey and scoring us 5 stars. We Appreciate your business with Riverside.

Steven H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Normal maintain with one “fix it” issue.
Still the most expensive place on the planet but one of the quickest with guaranteed work.
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/10/2019

Hi Steven, Thank You for choosing Riverside and we Appreciate your Business.

Silver Creek, GA
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Always able to get an appointment!
The only negative comment was that I waited an hour and a half to get my oil changed.
Everything else was good.
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/08/2019

Hello, I apologize it took longer than it should. I appreciate you filling out this survey and letting me know . Thank you for doing business with Riverside.

MN
Misty N.
Calhoun, GA
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Love comming here. Never have any issues.
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/08/2019

Hey Misty, Thank You for filling out our survey adn scoring us  a 5 stars. We Appreciate your Business at Riverside.

Calhoun, GA
06/06/2019 Category: Service
June
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/06/2019

Hello, Thank You for taking the time out of your day and filling out our survey. We Appreciate your business at Riverside.