Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5rating 4.3636364
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

Danna B.
Lindale, GA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
They were very professional yet explained things in a way I could understand and when another car repair service couldn’t figure out what was wrong with my vehicle Riverside Hyundai could. Thank to so much
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 05/21/2019

Hey Danna, Thank You for scoring us 5 star. We Appreciate your Business with Riverside!

Lara B.
Resaca, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service Dept
Very nice friendly people and fast service !!
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 05/21/2019

Hey Lara, Thank You for filling out our survey . We Appreciate your business!

EC
Edward C.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Edward codding
Very helpful in what they do to keep my car safe
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 05/20/2019

Hey Edward, We Thank You for filling out our survey and scoring us a 5 star rating. We Appreciate your business with Riverside.

Summerville, GA
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and communication
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 05/13/2019

Hello, Thanks for your Business and giving us a 5 star rating.

HP
Hiral P.
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Kathy
Kathy’s customer service is very good.
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 05/13/2019

Hi Hiral, We Appreciate your business with Riverside and Thank You for filling out our survey.

Kristi S.
Adairsville, GA
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Service department was poor in communication with me about my car repair. The loaner they gave me was way too small.
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 05/10/2019

Hey Kristi, I apoligize about no one communicating with you.  Lonaers we have limited amount of Hyundais and we have them for customer service. The other rental vehicle were out for the same reason . I thank you for filling out our survey and letting us know how we did. I will find out what happened. Again I apoligize. if there is ever anything I can be a help with just give me a call.

LW
Leslie W.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Kathy!
Kathy is always helpful and kind. I’m so happy that she’s back!
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 05/09/2019

Hey, Thanks for choosing Riverside and for filling out our survey. We Appreciate your business at Riverside.

Calhoun, GA
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Tuscon
Fair
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 05/07/2019

Hey, I want to Thank You for filling out our survey and letting us know how we are doing. I want to apologize for the mishap. This will be taken care of. We Appreciate your business with Riverside. Thank you for choosing Riverside. Again I apologize.

CN
Cole N.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Recently visited. First Class Service!
Your staff is very professional!

Lane Nalley
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for scoring us a five star and Appreciate your business.

05/02/2019 Category: Service
Done quickly
Wheel alignment took less time than I expected. Nice waiting area too
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 05/02/2019

Hey, We Appreciate your Business and look forward to serving you next service.

Melinda S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 04/30/2019

Hello Melinda, We Appreciate your business and Thank You for filling out our survey.

Kingston, GA
04/23/2019 Category: Service
CONVENIENT, local
GOOD PEOPLE
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 04/23/2019

Hey, WE like to Thank You for your business with Riverside and giving us 5 stars.

EC
Edward C.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Edward codding
I had to pre order parts and they were very helpful
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 04/22/2019

Hey Edward, Thank you for scoring us 5 stars . we appreciate yor business.

Joy M.
Summerville, GA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Pleasantly surprised
I had a 10AM appontment for 7500 mile warranty work. Oil change etc. First time here. I arrived 25 min early but there was aline of cars and the computers were down. I waited quite a while and informed the lady I didnt want to miss my appointment . She wrote the order on a hard copy. They pulled my car around back. I assumed I'd be there all day at that rate. The lady showed me to the waiting lounge. Cofee,water, tv etc. Within one hour my name was called. I was shocked. Considering how busy they were they were friendly and efficient. The price was comparable to the big box stores but the service was 100 times better. Highly recommend
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 04/17/2019

Hello Joy, We want to Thank You for giving us 5 stars and doing Business with Riverside. We always want to make our customer happy.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Apologies expressed
Apology offered. Incentive given to return.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Usually great!
First time in 10 years I have not been satisfied
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 04/16/2019

Hey, I want to apologize for the alignment and communication. I have 2 new advisors and they are still in training. I will go over this poblem . Thank You for filling out our survey and bringing this to my attenetion. We always Aprreciate your Business and strife to make our customer happy.

SK
Steven K.
Silver Creek, GA
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Received As "Honest Mistake"
Not going into detail with previous "one-star" review. Just received, Friday, April13th, stating the wrong service 21-point service report for different vehicle, as an honest mistake, (i.e., service report for different vehicle). Bold letters, large font at report heading. As my initial review is entitled, "Folks It's A Dealership Service". In closing, until next recall campaign/demand is created, some form of credit or monetary submission would be in order. (At least send the correct 21-point service report to my email, which you have, thus not requiring my trip back to Riverside Hyundai). Regards...

04/10/2019 Category: Service
It's a Dealership Service folks!
(See review)
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 04/13/2019

Hey Steven, I am so sorry they gave you the wrong vehicle multipoint inspection. I am sure it was an honest mistake . Marie the service advisor is new. I have your Multipoint inspection in the mail to you at this time. Thank you for your business and I hope you will give us another chance. Bring this email in next service and ask for Jada and I will get you taken care of. Again I apologise this happened and willl bring it to the advisors attention. Thank you for filling out the survey and letting me know. We always want to make out customers happy and satisfied.

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Hard pass on this place
Just no.
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 04/11/2019

Hello, I want to apologize for the trouble you had when you were in for service. We strive to provide the best service possible and obviously we fell short of that. We do try to provide a loaner vehicle to all of our customers when their vehicle is not drivable, courtesy of Riverside, but unfornuately we are unable to provide a loaner to everyone. We do offer a shuttle service to work or home and back if that would help. We value all our customers and we would appereciate it if you would reconsider and service with us again in hopes that we can earn your trust and business going forward. If you would like to discuss this please give me a call. Thank you for bringing this to my attention so we can continue to improve our service.

Katrina B.
Cedartown, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great very friendly helpful and nice
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 04/11/2019

Hey Katrina, Thank You for your Business and filling out our survey!

B S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Very efficent
Very good
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 03/27/2019

Hello B, Thanks for completeing our survey and giving us 5 stars.
We appreciate your business.

Cheryl W.
Silver Creek, GA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Good mechanics but poor communication by service writer.
The quality of the mechanic's work, which is the most important part, was very good. Timeliness and communication by the service writer were lacking.
Jada R., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 03/26/2019

Hi Cheryl, Sorry for your experience . We always want to make our customer happy. If you ever have any question please contact I. I am sorry for th eno phone call . I will get this handled.