Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5rating 4.77778
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

Melinda S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Service staff is wonderful
The service staff are wonderful. They are the reason I keep getting my car serviced here. I can’t believe the dealership charges for the rags they use while servicing my car. It’s sad.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 12/13/2018

Hello Melinda, Thank You for filling out our survey. I notivced you put 4 stars is there anything I can do for you to score us a 5 star next time . The survey lets us know where we need to ikmprove. I appreciate you and your business .

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 12/08/2018

Hi, I wanted to Thank You for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. We appreciate your business.

Madhur G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/04/2018 Category: Service
A
A
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 12/05/2018

Hi Gupta, I appreciate you filling out our survey and giving us 5 stars. We appreciate your business.

TT
Thelma T.
Cedartown, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/02/2018 Category: Service
nice comfortable waiting area, with all the condiments.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 12/03/2018

Hello Thelma, I want to Thank You for taking your time out of your day to complete our survey and scoring us at 5 stars. This helps us in our Service Department. We appreciate your business.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient
explain what needs to be done before they start.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 12/03/2018

Hey, I wanted to Thank You for taking the time out and filling out our survey and giving us 5 stars. We appreciate your business.

Susan M.
Summerville, GA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Love My Hyundai
I love my Hyundai and have always received good service at Riverside!
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/29/2018

Hi Susan, I want to Thank You for filling out our survey. Is there something we did not do to score us a 5 Star, If so please let me know. Our surveys tell us what we need to improve on. We appreciate your business.

Bobby H.
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Repair air bag light
Good.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/29/2018

Hello Bobby, Thank You for taking time out of your day to fill out our survey. This is how we know what and where we need to improve on. Is there any reason you could not score us 5 star. Would love to hear feed back if you can. We appreciate your business and taking time out to do our survey.

CA
Charles A.
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Service Status
My 7 year old Sonata , with 192 k miles, was not running/idling smoothly for 1st time ever. After getting new spark plug assemble, a belt and a rocker arm gasket, it is running as good as ever--which is pretty fast and preppy for a 4 cylinder car.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/26/2018

Hey Charles, Thank You for completeing our survey and giving us 5 Stars. We appreciate your business.

Traci B.
Armuchee, GA
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Went above and beyond
Michelle went above and beyond to get my daughter's car in while she was in town for holidays
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/26/2018

Hey Traci, I want to thank You for taking the time and completeing our survey and giving us 5 stars. We appriciate your busiess.

Kingston, GA
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Very good service very through
Very through
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/23/2018

Hey Mr. Raymond,
I want to Thank You for taking time to fill out our survey and giving us 5 stars. We appreciate your business.

BC
Betty C.
Silver Creek, GA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Betty J Cheeks
Customer Service
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/15/2018

Mrs. Betty,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to fill out our survey and giving us 5 stars. This is how we can tell how we ae doing and if there is anything we need to improve on. We appreciate your business.

CA
Charles A.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Department services.
The service department is very professional and there are no issues with their work/repairs.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/15/2018

Hello Mr. Charles,
Thank you for filling out our survey, that is how we know where we need to improve. I called the phone numbers I have to speak with you on the oil consumption issue, but no answers. You can contact me at 706-295-9090 and I will be glad to speak with you. I am sorry this has happened and appreciate your business.

Kingston, GA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
great customer service!
good people in the service dept
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/14/2018

Hi Gerald, Thank you for your business and for letting us know how we doing.

EC
Edward C.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Very good
Very good service
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Edward, Thank you for completing the survey and for giving us 5 stars. We appreciate your business.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
I've always had great service
The employees are always courteous and helpful
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/09/2018

Hi Eddie, Thank you for completing the survey and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business.

DA
Deborah A.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
We love our Sonata. The service was good, timely, and everybody was very nice.
We love our Sonata. The service was good, timely, and everybody was very nice. I bought an extended warranty and I'm glad I did. I enjoy not having to worry about my car.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/09/2018

Hi Deborah, Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

John R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and fast service
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/07/2018

Hi John,
I wanted to thank you for completeing the survey and letting us know how we are doing.
We appreciate your business.

TK
Timothy K.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/07/2018

Hello Mr. Timothy
We appreciate your business and your time for completing the survey. We strive for 5 stars and if there is any particular reason you could not rate us 5 stars I would be interested in hearing where improvements are needed.

DA
Deborah A.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Routine Service
Service was good and quick. We were able to pick our car back up, same day.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/01/2018

Hi Deborah, I was glad to hear your service visit went well, please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. Thank you for your business.

TJ
Terry J.
Calhoun, GA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/01/2018

Hi Terry, Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, and thank you for your business.