Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5rating 4.77778
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

Richard R.
Rockmart, GA
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & efficient
First time for us at Riverside, we bought car in Florida back on Oct 2017. Riverside was as courteous and professional as we expected from a reputable Hyundai Dealer.
Thanks for not disappointing us!
Richard R

Jerry H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Good atmoshere. Good waiting room.
Good overall place to have your car serviced.

Rockmart, GA
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service and time
My service was great and friendly environment.

Karen M.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Every one was so friendly.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Karen, Thank You for filing out our survey and scoring us a 5 stars.  We Appreciate your business at Riverside .

David B.
Armuchee, GA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Good people
Did what they said they would do.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 02/13/2019

Hello David, Thank You for filling out our survey and scoring us 5 stars. We Appreciate your business with Riverside and look forward to serving you in the future.

AH
Amy H.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Courteous and efficient customer service. Oil change, tire rotation, alignment and new cabin air filter prices were very reasonable and quick.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 02/12/2019

Hello Amy, thank you for doing Business with riverside and also for taking the time and filling out our survey and scoring us a 5 stars. Thank You againm

Adairsville, GA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Overpriced, terrible service
This shop is overpriced and overrated. They charge $100 just to plug your car into the computer to see what’s wrong with it. Any local shop around where I live does not charge NEARLY as much. It took them 3 hours to change my oil and replace a fuel cap which is an extreme amount of time to do such little work. All of that ended up running me $190. I watched people arrive 30 minutes after me and leave an hour before me. Then they told me I needed new tires for my car and tried to charge me $800 dollars for them. I have replaced tires on 2 cars in my life and both of them (with brand new tires) wasn’t even close to $500. I will not be taking my car back to this dealership. As a college student struggling to even make ends meet, I do not appreciate being overcharged for poor service and overpriced priced.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 02/12/2019

Hi, sorry you felt like we were to high but the 109.00 diagnois is how our techs get paid and pay for our equipment. Our tech is Hyundai Certified Master Tech. We do a Multi point inspection and they let you know what you are due as your mileage and what they see. I see you also had 2 recalls done that take about 1 hour an 1/2 to do those so with oil/rotate, 2 recalls and check engine light it would have taken about 3 hours to do but I do apologize that he did not let you know about how long it would take. We apprciate your business and we apologize if you think you were taken advantage of cause you were a lady. We have 4 ladies that work in our service department and 2 of them are service managers and 2 are service advisors. the 800 was a estimate for tires and the other recommended services. We apologize for your bad experience and you can contact I Jada Reynolds or Vickey McConnell Service Managers if you ever need anything else.

Jerry K.
Aragon, GA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Good timing and great personality of employee
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 02/12/2019

Hey Mr. Keef, I want to Thank You for filling out our survey and scoring us a 5 stars. We Appreciate your business at Riverside.

Cedartown, GA
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick & responsive to what needs done.
Great service!!!
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 02/11/2019

Hi, Thank you filling out our survey and giving us 5 stars. We look forward in seeing you next service visit. We Appreciate your business with Riverside

CF
Charles F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai elantra
The service group were very friendly and helpful.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 02/07/2019

Hi Mr. Charles, We Appreciate your business with Riverside and want to Thank You for taking the time out of your day to fill out our survey.

Scottie H.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
Everything was exceptional
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 02/05/2019

Hello Mr.Scottie, I want to Thank You for taking yout time to fill out our survey and giving us 5 stars. we Appreciate your buisness

Sheena W.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Michelle and the rest of the crew made sure I had a loaner while my car was getting fixed the manager called and checked on me as well to make sure everything was going well ...
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 02/04/2019

Mrs. Sheena, Thank You for filling out our survey and scoring us 5 stars. We appreciate your business.

LR
Leonard R.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/25/2019 Category: Service
The folks always perform needed work in a professional manner. Adding a car wash with service would be nice.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 01/25/2019

Hello Mr. Leonard, I want to Thank You for filling out Our survey and scoring us 5 stars. We always want our customer happy.

Betty S.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Recall soft wear update
I received a notice that there was a recall on some soft wear to do with my car. I went and ask about it and the gentleman I spoke with whose name I don't recall but was most helpful and told me yes it was a recall that needed to be fixed. He gave me an appointment the next day and my problem was taken care of. I can't thank them enough for being so efficient. Things like this is the very reason I do business with this dealer ship.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 01/23/2019

Mrs. Betty, Thank You for filling out our survey and giving us 5 stars. We want our customers happy.We appreciate your Business at Riverside.

Cheryl B.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Ms. Cheryl Brown
Great service all around! Ease of scheduling appt, to timely service to excellent ustoner service!
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 01/21/2019

Hi Cheryl, thanks for filling out our survey and scoring us a 5 star. We Appreciate you business.

01/20/2019 Category: Service
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 01/21/2019

Hello, Thank You for filling out the survey and scoring us a 5 stars. We appreciate your business at Riverside.

CV
Colleen V.
PA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly and do their job thoroughly.
As a college student, this was my first time taking my own car to the dealership to get my oil changed. I was nervous and I had little idea of what to do or say. The staff at Riverside were very patient and they helped me along the way! They were very kind and got everything done quickly.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 01/21/2019

Hey Colleen, Thank You for taking the time to fill out our survey. Our goal is to make all our customers happy adn feel comfortable. We appreciate your business at Riverside.

Calhoun, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Car
Good
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 01/16/2019

Hey, Thank You for filling out our survey and scoring us  a 5 star.
We at Riverside Appreciate your business.

Sherry B.
Armuchee, GA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Rating
Appointment was easily made. Car was ready when promised. All personnel I dealt with were friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Sherry, Thank You for taking the time out of your day to fill out our survey and giving us 5 stars. We apprciate your business with Riverside.

AC
Alan C.
Calhoun, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick and efficient
They did the service and ECM update very quickly and within the timeframe promised
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 01/10/2019

Hello Alan, I want to Thank You for filling out our survey an dgiving us a 5 stars. We Appreciate your business.