Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5rating 4.77778
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
Pleasant welcome. Offered the special.
Comfortable waiting room. Work done quickly.

2017 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Long wait times and check out.
I was there for over a hour and a half just to get an oil change and my tires rotated. But I was told since I had an appointment I would get right in. Then, when it was time to check out, it took them approximately 10-15 minutes to find out that I wasn’t suppose to pay.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/17/2018

Hi Kijuana, Thank you for completing the survey and letting us know where improvements are needed. We are still perfecting out appointment system and I am sure if you give us the opportunity in the future to service your vheicle you will see the improvements. Thank you for your business and your feedback as it is important to us.

LA
Lonnie A.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Useless to have appointment
The last 2 times for oil change for Sonata, it took almost 2 HRS for service to be completed. Why schedule an appointment when the wait time is still way too long? Upon arrival, the CS guy did tell me that it would be a while before my car would be ready b/c they were really busy. Are appointments being scheduled too close together?
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/12/2018

Hi Lonnie, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and letting us know about your last visit in. The surveys help us focus on areas that may need improvements. We appreciate your business and you should see a difference in your wait time next service as we are continously working on improvements.

Tammy M.
Aragon, GA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/09/2018 Category: Service
I have been returning to this location since 2014 and have always had a good experience!
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/10/2018

Hi Tammy, Thank you so much for completing the survey. Feedback from our customers help us to continue to make improvements where needed. We appreciate you business.

Rahul M.
Macon, GA
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Worst service ever and lied to me and tried to rip me off for money
If anyone reading this please do not visit this place until unless u have the car under warranty. Even if your car is still under warranty they will bring some issue up and tell u it will not cover the car under warranty and try to get money out of your packet as it happened with me with my 2015 Hyundai sonata with less than 30,000 miles on it at the time of service. And yeah they will also make you wait longer and longer just so they can make their fake point of saying the car has more issues than just what u think it has!
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Rahul, I was very disappointed to hear that your service visit with us did not meet your expectations. We strive very hard to make sure our customers get the very best service possible. I appreciate you completing the survey which helps us make improvements where needed, I am not sure what happened the day you were in but I would love to discuss it with you. Again, thank you for your time and your business.

Dexter D.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Great job getting the car in and out. Customers hate waiting. Great job going over the bill and explaining it in detail.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/02/2018

Hi Dexter, We thank you for your business and appeciate the good survey, glad to hear all went as expected.

WW
Walter W.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Replace motor due to recall
The lady that helped me get my car in and out was very helpful and kind. I think her name was Kathy? Very pleased with the service.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/01/2018

Hi Walter, Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing. We appreciate your business.

Cheryl B.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Excellent Customer Service and cat service! Very easy to schedule appointment and very timely!! Extremely satisfied!!
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/24/2018

Hi Cheryl, First I want to thank you for your business and for completing the survey. I was glad to hear that our new appointment system is working as we had hoped. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Vickey McConnell

Dennis L.
Silver Creek, GA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Service
I am very satisfied with the service each time I come in. The people are friendly and timely. I highly recommend Riverside Hyundai Rome.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/24/2018

Hi Dennis, Thank you so much for completing the survey and for rating us 5 stars. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Roy H.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Made an appointment that suited me and was taken right in when I arrived. Rep's were very helpful with their information on our car and its needs.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/21/2018

Hi Roy, Thank you for your business and for completing the survey.

Robert w.

09/12/2018 Category: Service
apointment works good
would recommed
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/12/2018

Hi Robert, Thank you for your business and thank you for completing the survey.

TR
Travis R.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick in out
Stopped in last minute they got me serviced .did recalls and out quick.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/10/2018

Hi Travis, Glad to hear everything went well with your service visit. We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in he future.

Jason W.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
The overall staff and the experience that they show
The best service a customer could ask for. Vickey and Chris did an excellent job. Couldn't have asked for better service..
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/08/2018

Hi Jason, Thank you for your business and for completing the survey. Always good to hear positive things about our service department.

BT
Barbara T.
Cartersville, GA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great service and people
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/08/2018

Hi Barbara, Thank you so much for completing the survey and thank you for your business.

TO
Timothy O.
Calhoun, GA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
As always excellent service.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/08/2018

Hi Timothy, Thanks for the great survey, we appreciate it and thank you for your business.

IW
Ivey W.
Silver Creek, GA
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Great
H
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/04/2018

Hi Ivey, Thank you for completing the survey and rating us 5 stars. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Mary D.
Menlo, GA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Very organized, professional and friendly. my appointment time was actually the time my car was serviced, not 30 minutes later!! I am not originally from this area so when I was looking for a car I just went to Chattanooga and Dalton like usual. Didn’t think about a dealership in Rome. Next time I will visit Riverside.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 09/01/2018

Hi Mary, Glad to hear that your service visit with us met your expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Sherry C.
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Not good
Not good this time
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 08/27/2018

Hi Sherry, Someone with Riverside Hyundai will be in touch with you today to discuss your last service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.

CN
Cole N.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Mechanics
First Class Service!!

Lane Nalley
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 08/24/2018

Hi Cole, I appreciate you completing the survey and thank you for your business. Look forward to doing business with you in the future.