Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5rating 4.77778
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

08/10/2018 Category: Service
...
....

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance service
It was easy to get too, the service was fast and the staff was very friendly.

David B.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
08/09/2018 Category: Service
I didn't know that one needed an appointment for an oil change, but they fitted me in anyway! Service Organizer, Ms Otting, was great!! She went above and beyond!
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 08/10/2018

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to rate us and for giving us a 5 star score. We appreciate your business and if you need anything just give me a call. See you on your next service visit.

Riverside Hyundai

EW
Emily W.
Piedmont, AL
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Unhappy customer
Although it was requested upon scheduling service the last two visits, the tire light was still not checked. The tires aren’t low so it could just be a simple reset but service department said they didn’t have time to check it.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 08/09/2018

Hi Emily, Somene will be reaching out to you soon to see if we can get the issue with your Hyundai resolved. Thank you

Riverside Hyundai

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Good visit
Very friendly and efficient
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 08/06/2018

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Not as Convenient
A lot more convenient to customer when you could just stop in without appointment for oil change.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 08/07/2018

Hello, I want to thank you for taking the time to rate our Dealership, I was disaapointed to hear that it was less than exceptional. We are trying to make wait times for service less by making appointments, which I know is not convenient for everyone but we hope as time goes and we work all the kinks out of having a new process that our customers will actually like our appointment system to keep from having to wait as long. Thank you for your business and we hope you will continue to service with us.

Laura S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Review
Always had excellent service since I've purchased my car and I will be a repeat customer for the life of my car
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/28/2018

Hi Laura,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

CE
Caren E.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Mostly because they know my name and my car.
Personalized and prompt service
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/27/2018

Hi Caren,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  Thank you for the 5 stars.  We always appreciate positive feed back from our customers.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

07/26/2018 Category: Service
Kathy is always great and provides wonderful customer service. She’s my favorite customer service representative
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/27/2018

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Thank you so much for your kind words.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Cave Spring, GA
2014 Hyundai Azera
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Been here several times. Just don’t like spending 2 hrs for oil change
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/27/2018

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  The surveys are important to us, they help to determine where improvements are needed.  I do apologize that your wait time was longer than expected.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know,  Thank you for your business.

Margaret H.
Rockmart, GA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Always been good to me.
Great people to work with....
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/25/2018

Hi Margaret,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Your kind words are much appreciated.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank  you for your business.

JE
James E.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Makes you feel like your business is appreciated.Very professional.Always brief customers on the good and the bad.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/23/2018

Hi James,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Your kind words are much appreciated.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

07/20/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable
This dealer provides acceptable service at a reasonable cost in a convenient location, though I have my doubts that they are actually using the correct oil for my specific engine.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/27/2018

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  The surveys are important to us, they help to determine where improvements are being needed.  We will be looking into updating the vending machines.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

ED
Earl D.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Swinging rear view mirror
I called. I came. Chris' team fixed it.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/23/2018

Hi Earl,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

SA
Stephen A.
Piedmont, AL
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Problem Solved
Check engine light was on. I brought car to service center and problem was solved while I waited in service lounge.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/23/2018

Hi Stephen,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

ER
Eddie R.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
friendly
good people that will work you to get the job done
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/23/2018

Hi Eddie,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  Thank you for the 5 stars.  Your kind words are much appreciated.   If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Atlanta, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Serviced my vehicle very quickly and efficiently.
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/13/2018

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Your kind words are greatly appreciated.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Lara B.
Resaca, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Made appt on 6/29 for Friday 7/6 for 730am I got there and my appt wasn't showing !!! But they fit me in anyways !!! Was so glad !! Hour drive there!!
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/13/2018

Hi Lara,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  Thank you for the 5 stars.  When customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know. Thank you for your business.

07/07/2018 Category: Service
Lack of people
!!!
KATHY M O. from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 07/13/2018

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  The surveys are important to our dealership, they help to determine where improvements are needed.  I apologize your wait time was longer than you expected.  We have made some changes and have more advisors on the drive.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

AE
Alana E.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Bad Mechanic
Bad mechanical experience. The mechanic failed to plug in my coolant fan which caused my vehicle to run HOT and left my family stranded