Riverside Hyundai Rome

Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375
Nancy W. on 11/20/2017
"Friendly"
They weren't able to wash my car because they were backed up.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 09:12 AM
Verified Customer on 11/17/2017
"Good but too far from home."
a
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 08:50 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/18/2017

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  The surveys are important to our dealership, they help us to determine where improvements are needed.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Verified Customer on 11/16/2017
"Customer service"
Customer service is amazing!!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 04:15 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/17/2017

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Verified Customer on 11/11/2017
"Poor conduct"
While waiting I overheard a mechanic cussing every breath. That is the second time I’ve heard that while being there. Other than that everything was great!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 05:58 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/15/2017

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  I apologize that you overheard bad language from the mechanics,  this issue has already been addressed.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Shawn N. on 11/11/2017
"I love my Hyundai Elantra "
I can not tell you how much I love driving my Hyundai Elantra! It is great on gas and it handles well! But more than that I love the Riverside dealership! They take great care of my car and they do in a timely manner!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 04:03 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/15/2017

Hi Shawn,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Verified Customer on 11/07/2017
"GOOD SERVICE"
GOOD SERVICE
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 01:21 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/07/2017

Hello, I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  The surveys help to determine  where improvements are needed.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Verified Customer on 11/06/2017
"Did everything like you said you would. "
Did what you said you would.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 10:23 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/06/2017

Hello,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  The surveys help us to determine where improvements are needed.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Charles R. on 11/04/2017
"Nice people."
Very good service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 04:08 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/06/2017

Hi Charles,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

David D. on 11/01/2017
"car"
Good
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 02:41 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/02/2017

Hi David,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Larry E. on 10/26/2017
"Oil Change"
I trust Riverside and I trust my service writer, Jada Reynolds..
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 03:49 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/27/2017

Hi Larry,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Cynthia W. on 10/26/2017
"Great service"
Very good experience
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/21/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 06:05 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/27/2017

Hi Cynthia,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Nicole C. on 10/22/2017
"Huge difference from Terry Reid service dept "
I have purchased 2 Hyundai vehicles from Terry Reid and have always had them serviced there. But unfortunately I have grown tired of the extremely long wait times there (2 hours for an oil change with an appt, every time!). There are new service members and they are not as friendly as they used to be. So... my husband brought my Hyundai to Riverside and this is where we will be going from now on. They were very friendly and extremely helpful. My husband didn't have an appt and I needed a new battery, which is some special battery that only an Atlanta store had available. Riverside went to Atlanta to get the battery, brought my husband to my work to wait, and had it finished by the end of the day. I was very impressed. Thank you Riverside for taking car of us! We will see you again!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/22/2017 05:49 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/23/2017

Hi Nicole,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  Thank you so much for your comments, they are greatly appreciated.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Verified Customer on 10/21/2017
"Nice people, good service "
Fast and effective
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 06:01 PM

Verified Customer on 10/20/2017
"They do a great job. "
They truly do a great job.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 04:25 PM
Shanon P. on 10/19/2017
"Nice folk usually but my car isn't fixed "
See that the car is fixed
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 11:51 AM
Richett P. on 10/13/2017
"It is clean spacious and comfortable"
It is clean spacious and comfortable
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 06:13 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/16/2017

Hi Kitty,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  I do apologize that your service visit was not to your satisfaction.  I would like to talk to you about your visit.  Please contact me at 706-378-3902.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon.  Thank you for your business.

Jerry H. on 10/13/2017
"Close to home"
Good friendly atmosphere
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 11:30 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/16/2017

Hi Jerry,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Juan R. on 10/10/2017
"Customer service "
Kathy with riverside Hyundai provides excellent service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 12:20 PM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/11/2017

Hi Juan,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  We do appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business.

Glen H. on 10/10/2017
"Friendly staff"
The staff was great but an oil change shouldn't take almost 2 hours. The service department was very backed up. I think they should hire more service technicians. I'm also confused on the type of oil that is supposed to be put in my vehicle. Other Hyundai dealerships have told me they use only conventional oil for all Hyundai vehicles. The service writer at Hyundai of Rome indicated that his technician will use full synthetic oil in my vehicle because that was all they had available in their bulk oil tank. It is my understanding that you should not mix these oils. For example, if you begin using full synthetic, you cannot go back to using conventional.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 11:31 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/11/2017

Hi Glen,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  The surveys help our dealership to determine where improvements are needed.  On your questions about the oil, please contact Kyle Pulliam at 706-236-2974.  Thank you for you business.

Dexter D. on 10/10/2017
"Local and convenient"
The service that's done to the car has always been great. The service person that my daughter dealt with could have been better. My be she was just tired or having a bad day.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 11:30 AM
Kathy M O. at Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 10/11/2017

Hi Dexter,  I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership.  The surveys help us to determine where improvements are needed.  I apologize that your service was not to your expectations.  If I can be of further assistance in the future, please let me know.  Thank you for your business and hope you continue to service with us.