Latest Review about 2 months ago

GG
GERALD G.
09/15/2014
Typical RK work
I was pretty happy with the service from this last visit, which was mostly an exhaust repair. Ron told me if I didn't like the sound to come back and they would put a resonator in for no extra charge. I think it sounds fine, but I don't really like the end of the tail-pipe. It was cut a little longer than I would like and wasn't cut off cleanly. There was also no attempt to de-burr or grind down the ragged edges from the angle cut on the end of it. When I return to RK I will probably ask them to cut back the end of the tail-pipe a little, cleanly this time, and then to take a dremel and finish the edge around the cut so it's not sharp/ragged.

Hyundai Accent
08/24/2014
Honesty and frankness
They do excellent work.

AW
Ann W.
07/08/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Jessica. She said this business provides good service.

Acura 3.2CL
06/10/2014
Nice place to have repairs done.
Conscientious mechanics, pricing is fair and turnaround time is excellent.

PP
PAUL P.
06/01/2014
great service
Great place, great service, reasonable prices, plus coupons available in local free distribution flyers.

Hyundai Accent
05/18/2014
Quick turnaround
Was able to get the car in, right away.
Service was quick and very good. Recommendations were right on the mark.

Acura 3.2CL
05/10/2014
Honesty and frankness
Would have been nice if the plate tags had been applied.

GS
Ganga S.
MINI Cooper
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Ganga said they gave her the estimate needed. They were good and timely.

GG
GERALD G.
04/19/2014
decent service at a GOOD price
I've been going to rk for about 3 yrs now and they do good work at a good price as well as not minding if i get my own parts which is great. That being said the reason I didn't give a higher rating is that whenever I bring my vehicle there I always have to call them to find out if its done or not. In addition to that the last time I had my vehicle there the job took 8 hrs but they had it for 4 days??? Look I don't care if you're doing other jobs etc... just tell me the real reason. But, like I said, you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone doing as good work for the price. Sometimes I'm disappointed with the communication but when I do pick up my vehicle I'm satisfied, and usually very satisfied. Plus Ron is great, I always like it When Ron is there and you get to talk to him.

AA
Andre A.
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Andre said he is a friend of the family and this business does a really good job.

Joseph D.
Hooksett, NH
Acura TL
04/10/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Wendy. She said the business has always been fantastic. On her last visit they told her that the vehicle was working properly, but she said she does not feel like the vehicle is. She will be bringing it back in for another inspection.

Stanley C.
Lexus ES 300
03/24/2014 Category: Service
Stanley said everything has gone well.