Sue B.
11/16/2019
Fast and efficient
I was squeezed in quickly for my first service visit. The charges were very reasonable and I had a short wait time. The new owner of my previous garage had tried to upsell me expensive new shocks - none of that here. I’ll be back, thanks!

11/15/2019
Knowledgeable technicians
Job done quickly

Jack M.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/14/2019
Double the fun!
Talked to Donnie late on Tuesday, asked if there was any chance of bringing wife’s car in on Wednesday for a brake job. As always, Donnie said “ no problem “. Wednesday around 10am, got a call from Mike giving me a price for the brake job (appreciated but not necessary, trust these guys completely), while on phone asked to also get an inspection sticker for wife’s car, and if there was any chance of getting an oil change on my truck, if wife’s car was done early enough. Again, “no problem”. Got a call by 1pm, wife’s car was done. swung by switched vehicles, got called again by 3pm, truck done. Bottom line, with no appointment scheduled was able to get work done on both vehicles in and out by 3pm. These guys are the best!!!

TJ
Terry J.
Dracut, MA
Toyota Avalon
11/14/2019
Staff is very accommodating and helpful.
It is always a pleasure doing business with Ryan Automotive. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I am very satisfied with all the repairs that I have had done to my car. I wouldn’t go anywhere else....

VP
Victor P.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Maria. She said this business has great service. She uses this facility for her business vehicles. The employees go above and beyond. The technician is honest and she trusts their advice.

PG
Paul G.
Hyundai Elantra GT
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Paul said they are good.

Sharon C.
11/04/2019
Great service at very reasonable prices!
I recently moved to this area, and my son-in-law recommended Ryan's for automotive issues. I am so happy he did. I have had my car serviced there twice. The people are honest and professional and the price always surprises me because it is so reasonable. Thank you, Ryan's!

LJ
Leeann J.
Jeep Liberty
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Leeann said the business is convenient. She would recommend them for service.

Shirley B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/02/2019
Expert service, 4 reasonable prices
Would go no where else. Honest, reasonable prices, gets the job done in a timely manner.

John C.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/01/2019
I tegruty
As it has been for close to 20 years, the service I receive from Ryan’s is always honest and excellent. Donnie and Mike are a always pleasure to deal with!

10/30/2019
Walk in, Oil change
Fast service, and very friendly.

KH
Katherine H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/29/2019
Straightforward and Helpful
I never feel like they try to get more out of me than I ask for, so if they tell me something is wrong or really needs to be done, I take them seriously. Super efficient, easy-going, and they’ve always come in under other places for cost. They’re closer to work than to home, so I can’t always use them, but I would if I could.

CF
Charles F.
North Chelmsford, MA
Chrysler 200
10/22/2019
A + in every way
24+ year customer spanning 8 vehicles. Always top notch, fast, friendly, and excellent service, even on our kids' older worn vehicles. Highly recommended!

WK
Warren K.
Ford Fiesta
10/21/2019
Professional Service
Have been going to Ryan Automotive for many years. Never have had any issues and things are fixed right the first time.

DO
Dan O.
Honda Civic Si
10/20/2019
Starter and lube
As usual, Ryan's had a quick diagnosis and timely repair. You can count on friendly service interactions.

BL
Barry L.
10/09/2019
Great work , fair prices , great help.
I wanted to take a minute and highly recommend Ryan automotive.
I have four higher mileage vehicles and anytime ‘something goes’ I tow it there and theyre always there - friendly , professional and get the job done, right and efficiently.

Honda Fit

David B.
Toyota Venza
10/07/2019
Stuck
After doing errands this morning I parked my car in garage and when I tried to start again just kept making grinding noise so I called Ryan’s and they came up in 5 min turns out I needed a new battery I Don’t know many auto repair places that would get it done as quick as that back home in 10 or 16 min. Job well done thanks

VT
Vinny T.
Honda Fit
10/04/2019
Quality Work Fair Pricing
It’s a breath of fresh air to have quality service, next day repairs and knowing that they stand by their work.