Christian C.
They are great !

WM
Wendy M.
03/13/2019
Good mechanic for repairs and routine service
Ryan and his staff are always able to do the work on my car in a reasonable time frame and for a good price.

FD
Fran D.
Ford Edge
10/31/2017
Fast service
Car was towed in late on Thursday afternoon and it was repaired and ready for me to pick up Friday morning so I would have it for the weekend.

SA
Sarah A.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/23/2020
Intermittent squeak in back tire.
I highly recommend Ryan Auto. I have been bringing my car to them for years and will continue to do so for years to come. They are very respectful and professional. They schedule appointments quickly, call with accurate estimates, and finish the work on time. I have always been happy with their work and recommend them to my friends and family.

LA
Lynn A.
02/19/2020
Always honest
Every experience I have had at Ryan has felt professional, and most importantly honest. They do not do anything without approval and don't do anything that is unnecessary.

BG
Bill G.
02/17/2020
Always good
They did an oil change and a mass inspection and I still got to work on time. They always deliver good performance for me.

Marc B.

Dan L.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/05/2020
They treat customers great
I like going to Ryan’s because they are always accommodating. I had my oil changed today and even though they were busy I asked them if they could get a sticker for my wife’s car. Even though it was an imposition they did it happily.

02/05/2020
Knowledgeable and honest
In addition to other work, I have had two minor repairs done at no change. The prices for All common car repairs are posted so no surprises. They even gave me a ride home when I dropped my car off and delivered to my home when work done. Pricing considerably better than dealer. Highly recommended .

Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/04/2020
Great customer service as always

North Chelmsford, MA

BR
Bob R.
01/30/2020
5 Star Rating has been earned
Having maintained several different makes and models of cars in I at least can appreciate what I am getting at Ryan’s. Peace of mind immediately is my first thought They are very honest as well.

Karen M.
Nissan Rogue
01/18/2020
Great work, fair price, honest practices
I came here after many recommendations and am so happy I did. I was completely lied to by another establishment and when I came here to have the work done, they told me two of the items on my list didn't need to be done at all. Thank goodness for honest mechanics like Ryans!!

VP
Victor P.
Massachusetts
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Victor said they do a good job, are on time, courteous and work with you.

BL
Barry L.
01/17/2020
Diagnose/repair battery light on Toyota Corolla
Got a call at 645AM - son was on hw pulled over - battery light on dash ON - radio just stopped.
Towed there , replaced battery and alternator that afternoon.
Super service , friendly , fair price.
These folks are great.