Mark C.
Ford Expedition
09/25/2020
Ryan Automotive
As always the service is top notch. Don, Mike and Mark are always pleasant and extremely helpful

Christian B.
Massachusetts
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Christian said they have been very good to her and honest.

EB
Ed B.
Massachusetts
Saab 9-3
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Ed said they were honest about what they were going to do.

IP
Irene P.
North Chelmsford, MA
Kia Spectra
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Irene said she's been with them for about 12 to 13 years and she doesn't go anywhere else because she thinks they're great.

GL
Glen L.
Tyngsboro, MA
09/18/2020
Always consistently good
Ryan's always does very solid work. They are the only place I go to now. I used to go to another place faithfully for about 15 years...not anymore.

SF
Steve F.
09/07/2020
Trustworthy
Been taking my cars to the dealer for longer than I could remember. Was referred to Ryan’s and I forgot what good service was! Something I used to wait a whole day for at the dealership was done in a couple hours with an appointment... and most importantly, done correctly the first time (I actually open the hood and check)! The ppl at Ryan’s were knowledgeable, professional, and are straight with no up-selling scare tactics. Great work guys. Much appreciated.

BK
Brian K.
Kia Soul
09/02/2020
Ryan’s comes through last minute once again.
Always able to fit me in when needed. Fantastic personable and reliable service every single time!

KG
Kevin G.
North Chelmsford, MA
Saturn L200
09/02/2020
Best service
Been coming for years. Always the best customer service. Very knowledgeable. Experts in their work.

Judy B.
Toyota Yaris
08/27/2020
Great mechanics
I’ve made Ryan Automotive my permanent place for repairs. They answer your messages on Facebook really quickly. I trust them to fix my car and best of all I live right around the corner!

Pepperell, MA
08/22/2020
Honest, dependable
I've found that Ryan's does excellent, dependable work. I've never had to return for the same problem. Also, they don't try to sell you parts and services that you don't need! That's very important to me.

GS
Grace S.
08/19/2020
Ryan Automotive is a breath of fresh air to do business with. Not knowing anything about cars makes me feel uneasy that I may be taken advantage of. But at Ryan’s I feel totally confident they have my best interest at heart. I would recommend them to all my family and friends.

RL
Rick L.
Dracut, MA
08/19/2020
Car repairs and
Been coming to Ryans for years and recommend them to everyone! They are proffessional Courtious and always available! GREAT MECHANICS!

Rick Leblanc

Joe C.
08/18/2020
Best mechanics around
These guys are easy to work with as always. They were able to squeeze in a quick maintenance on a days notice. Great communication on status of the car during the day. Thanks as always!

Donna H.
08/14/2020
Fast, respectful, & fair pricing.
Love this place.

HW
Howard W.
08/13/2020
Honest, reliable and knowledgeable
It is great to have a local auto mechanic I can rely on for accurate diagnosis and repairs. Highly recommended.