Christine S.
Volkswagen Touareg 2
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Christine said the employees were very helpful. They solved her vehicle's issue. She was very happy with her service.
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you for your business, we appreciate customers like you.

MA
Marvin A.
Peekskill, NY
GMC Yukon XL
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Marvin said he would recommend this business for service.
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 02/07/2018

Thanks Marvin

BY
BOB Y.
Yonkers, NY
Dodge Journey
01/30/2018
Total understanding of the problem, detailed, excellent work, very professional, and fairly priced.
I had serious damage to the engine of my 2010 Dodge Journey due to overheating. I spend a few weeks looking for a mechanic that I felt comofortable enough with to do the repair. On the recommendation of a friend, I spoke to Vinny, the owner of Ro Ro Automotive. I had a good feeling that this was the mechanic to do the job, and I was right. My vehicle was fixed and so far running like new. I was extremely please with the work and professionalism. I would totally recommend Ro Ro Automotive.
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 01/31/2018

Bob, thank you for the vote of confidence, it was a pleasure to meet you and to allow us the opportunity to show you what we can do. Our business has grown over the years due to the recommendations of customers like you, we look forward to being there for you and your your vehicle needs in the future.

Many Thanks,

PA
PETE A.
Bronx, NY
Mitsubishi Galant
01/26/2018
Excellent service.
The service at Ro-Ro Auto is always top notch. I also appreciate how fast and efficient it gets done. I hate being without my car, my car was towed into your shop at 7pm on Wednesday and it was taken care of by Thursday and I was able to pick it up. Such a pleasure. Can't thank you enough. Laurie A.
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 01/27/2018

Thanks Laurie, appreciate the good words, we try our best.

JIM M.
Lincoln Town Car
01/26/2018
Car inspection and for years other repairs.
They are trust worthy and stand behind their work.
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 01/27/2018

It was a pleasure to see you again, thank you for your patronage and good review

KH
KENT H.
01/25/2018
Ro Ro Delivers.
Thanks, Ro Ro, for taking good care of my cars.
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 01/27/2018

It is our pleasure to serve you.

RO
Ruslan O.
Acura TSX
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Ruslan said this business provided good service.

JN
Jennifer N.
Stony Point, NY
Nissan Rogue
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said she would recommend the business.

CD
Charles D.
Tarrytown, NY
Honda Fit
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the business is always honest. They have quick service. They are always able to fit him in. He stated they have reasonable prices that make him come back, every time.
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 01/27/2018

Thank you for the great review, much appreciated.

DAVID B.
01/12/2018
Great professionalism
Great professionalism and outstanding work and customer service. Went to RoRo auto for a job to be done on my vehicle and with out a doubt I retrieved my vehicle running in outstanding condition. No to mention it’s an 03 model vehicle with 180k+ miles on it.
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 01/18/2018

We are here to keep you running, thanks for the great review

Doug P.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Doug said the staff always provides excellent service. The repairs are always completed in a timely manner.
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you Doug, see you at your next service!

RANESHA M.
Mount Vernon, NY
Toyota Avalon
01/10/2018
Amazing, Everytime
The employees are the best and the work is impeccable!
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you Ranesha, we appreciate your business!

ES
ERIC S.
Ardsley, NY
Mazda CX-9
01/08/2018
Ro Ro simply gets it done
The "car knowledge" and professionalism from Vinny, Al, and all of the mechanics is something that just doesn't happen overnight. I never have to think twice about the quality of the work done on any of my vehicles when I go to Ro-Ro. Thanks guys!
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 01/08/2018

It's always nice to be appreciated, thank you for the great review.

RD
Rachel D.
Valhalla, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said everything works great with her vehicle now.
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 01/09/2018

Good to hear, see you next time, thanks for the 5 star review.

MF
Michelle F.
Armonk, NY
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said the service was completed in a timely manner by a very nice staff.