RP
Yonkers, NY
Nissan Rogue
05/08/2019
Prices are great
Everyone was very nice and very helpful.
VA

(914)686-7676

Mazda MPV
04/01/2019
Good for basic repair. Affordable
The guys are ok. It’s affordable. The wife didn’t have the best experience there as they freaked her out about the rust on her van. She arrived safely and the van continues to work very well. While I understand their concerns they should be careful of their bedside manner on problems
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 04/02/2019

Sorry that your wife didn't have a great expierence at our repair facility. My number 1 concern is for the safety of my customers, this vehicle was about to undertake a long journey and we gave her our honest opion that the vehicle was NOT safe to drive. I know that I did the right thing, after that everyone takes their own chances, besides, I have only been in the automotive business for 39 years, what do I know.

Vinny Addesso
Owner
Ro-Ro Automotive Corp
(914)686-7676

Bronx, NY
Nissan Rogue
12/20/2018
Fast and friendly service
I only go there for Al. His customer service is top notch. I always feel comfortable and welcome.

HUMMER H2
04/08/2020
For great vehicle repairs and fast service, I always go to my RORO Automotive Repair Shop.
For fast and excellent service I bring my Hummer and Mercedes to RORO Automobile Repairs. My friendly neighborhood Repair Shop.

LT
LOUIS T.
West Harrison, NY
04/04/2020
Keep Lift Installed
Vinny and his team always deliver. I purchased a lift kit for my Jeep Wrangler, I called Vinny and discussed what I wanted to to do. Pricing was fair and they care of everything. Jeep looks and drives great!

FL
FRANK L.
Acura Integra
03/26/2020
they are very efficient. they got me in and out.
vinny and al have been there for years. they are very reliable, and will continue to be there for years.

AV
Alex V.
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Alex said this is his second time taking his vehicle to this business. He has not had any problems so far and everything is good with his vehicle.

CLAIRE H.
Mazda CX-5
03/17/2020
Annual inspection was completed expeditiously and professionally. This is where I always bring my car for service.

PS
PHYLLIS S.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
03/09/2020
Always Reliable
Trustworthy and reliable. Always does what needs to be done - nothing unnecessary. Trust no other mechanic for many, many years.

LP
Lauren P.
Carmel, NY
Honda Fit
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Lauren said he has been there before, they do excellent work, are honest and go the extra step to satisfy the customer.

Mary R.
Saturn Ion
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Mary said the staff did whatever needed to be done and she is pleased with the service. She also stated that Al is very courteous, professional, friendly, efficient, helpful, very kind and a hard worker.

ST
Steve T.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the employees are always reliable and they help him out.

ROBERTA S.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/15/2020
Vinny truly goes above and beyond when it comes to customer service. I went in for an oil change and found out that my tire had a tear in it and needed to be replaced. I had to be at work in a couple of hours So he put a spare on my car. I came back at lunchtime and in a few minutes the tire was mounted and ready to go. What could’ve been a long drawn out day to get a tire turned out to be seamless. In these days, it is so rare to come across somebody who is a pro and so accommodating.

PJ
PER J.
West Harrison, NY
Lincoln Continental
02/13/2020
Fast and good
Had a problem that needed a fast turn around. They came through as usual for the last 20 years

SA
Stephen A.
Brewster, NY
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Stephen said this business did everything right and fast.