Mazda MPV
04/01/2019
Good for basic repair. Affordable
The guys are ok. It’s affordable. The wife didn’t have the best experience there as they freaked her out about the rust on her van. She arrived safely and the van continues to work very well. While I understand their concerns they should be careful of their bedside manner on problems
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 04/02/2019

Sorry that your wife didn't have a great expierence at our repair facility. My number 1 concern is for the safety of my customers, this vehicle was about to undertake a long journey and we gave her our honest opion that the vehicle was NOT safe to drive. I know that I did the right thing, after that everyone takes their own chances, besides, I have only been in the automotive business for 39 years, what do I know.

MARELINE S.
Port Chester, NY
03/29/2019
Great
I was quickly greeted and my car was inspected in a quick efficient manner.

Glad to be of service

ES
EDWARD A. S.
Mazda 3
03/28/2019
Good & Professional Place
friendly, efficient and professional. Thanks again.

Saturn L300
03/28/2019
Got an appointment right away. Had me in and out within an hour. Everybody very nice and explained everything to me.

Glad to be of service

JOHN B.
03/27/2019
Service with a smile, and efficiency a plus!
Went in to have my car inspection and was in and out in a half hour
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 04/01/2019

Thanks John, glad we were able to get you in and out in time.

MICHAEL C.
Elmsford, NY
03/23/2019
Steering Repairs
Timely, informative. Kept up to date on status of repairs.
Vinny quite helpful and communication is great.
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 04/01/2019

It was a pleasure to meet you Mike, glad we were able to take care of your vehicle.

Justin M.
Elmsford, NY
03/21/2019
Al is the very best
I have been to many mechanics and most of them will rip you off. AL and the staff at Ro-Ro is unbelievable. They are extremely nice and honest people. I will continue recommending this place to all my friends. I finally found a mechanic I will keep for a lifetime!! Ask for AL!

JOY ANN C.
West Harrison, NY
03/20/2019
Honest and does not take advantage. Also very friendly.
I have been bragging about your company since last night.
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 03/21/2019

It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope to keep you as a life long Happy customer. Thanks for the great review!

RON C.
Cadillac ATS Sedan
03/19/2019
I’m sorry you only give 5 stars I would love to give your establishment at least 7 or 8 your men’s room is over welding the waiting room is plush not to mention your super employee it’s was the highlight of my day THANK You
Ron your best friend on the block
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 03/21/2019

Thanks for the kind words!

SA
SCOTT A.
Dodge Durango
Awesome
Awesome place they took care of me right away truck runs good great prices awesome job thanks guys Also forgot to mention the owner Vinny Is a great guy Tells you what you need and definitely trust him I recommend this place highly

PT
PATTY T.
Bronx, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
03/12/2019
Great people very convenient to my job.
I have gone to RORO for probably over 25 years. It’s such s pleasure to go there. I trust them 300%. They will always tell me to come in for them to look At my car even if I don’t have an appointment.

AL S.
Saturn SC 3dr
03/12/2019
Excellent service. It’s a pleasure doing business with a company that cares about their customers and their vehicles.

NA
NICOLE A.
New Rochelle, NY
Efficient and friendly
Acknowledged me right away, welcoming and friendly. Understood my problem. Texted me shortly after to let me know it was ready and price was right. My friend Madge recommended this mechanic. I was pleased with the service, thank you..

TINA M.
Saab 900
03/05/2019
Customer service with a smile. I love the staff they are more like friends. I appreciate the thoroughness and skill set along with the experienced staff.. Thanks!

IG