EW
Friendly people
Great prices

Laura M.
12/10/2016
Just a few headlights needed changing.
I realize on a Saturday I was lucky to find anyone available to work on my car. So,when the man said "It will be about two hours." I was ok with that. I told him I would walk home and have my husband bring me back when it was ready. He said "Oh, no you might get pneumonia it's so cold out. Here I'll give you a loaner car" I was delighted! In 57 years this is the first time someone offered me a loaner car. Wow, what a way to do business. Honest, kind and accommodating. That is unheard of now days. Way to go Rolland tires. And yes my car was ready in two hours.

OM
Orange M.
11/13/2016
Worst experience
I went in there for an oil change and then 3 hours later. It finally is done. We exchange some words and he ends it with "we don't need your business anyway" you lost it and I tell everyone not to go to you now🤗

LINDSAY S.
Fairmount, GA
Mazda MPV
01/12/2015
Great tires, great price, but very long wait!
Waited over 2 hours for 2 tires after being told an hour at the most.

EN
ED F. N.
12/20/2014
DOWN HOME
I am some what skeptical of some of the automotive service providers out there as I was on my first visit too Rowlands. That feeling is one of the past as I have been a loyal customer for years now and feel that they have my best interests a heart, great guys to deal with.

SAM C.

CJ
CHARLES J.
Geo Prizm
12/14/2014
come in any time and get quick service
friendly and courtious people at service dest.

DE
DAN E.
12/13/2014
very customer oriented
When the after market parts didn't fit, they informed me right away of the price increase, gave me a loaner car with gas, and were still cheaper replacing 3 engine mounts than the dealer was for 2 mounts.

PG
PAT G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2014
Very Pleased
I had never used Roland Tire and only did so because I had a tire blow out and they were the closed Firestone dealer. They were very friendly and treated me like I was a regular customer

STEPHEN W.
Mazda Protege
12/07/2014
Roland Tire
Great service and prices. Highly recommend.

HH

BUFFY S.
Buick Enclave
12/06/2014
Friendly and fast service
Roland tire always gets me right in and out quickly while being very careful and thorough with my vehicle. Very friendly and courteous service technicians. They leave my car clean and always greet me with a friendly smile!

LYNETTE B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/25/2014
Always courteous, friendly. Get the job done quickly.
Good service in a timely manner.

FS
FRED S.
11/01/2014
A-1
As always, i was greeted warmly and courteously and served well. Roland takes care of all of our automotive needs.

JULIE R.
10/18/2014
Scheduled tire change
Even with scheduling the tire change, it seemed to take longer than necessary to do the job.

KEN S.
10/14/2014
Dead battery, early morning excellent service
Great service. Get all tire and battery needs here.

KEITH S.
Jeep Liberty
10/02/2014
Sevice
Purchased new tires and had an oil change. Tires were priced a little higher than the big tire chains
but due to previous good service, opted to give them the business.

SP
STEVE P.
09/30/2014
They always have what I need.
Price and quality. Fast service

DAVID B.
Jeep Compass
09/29/2014
Fast, Courteous Service
Great service, and great people. They provide quality work in a timely manner.

EM
ELIZABETH M.
09/27/2014
Trust
I trust Roland Tires to do the work required on my car without worrying about whether I'
m being taken it because I am a female and know nothing about cars