Overall Rating 4.7307662/5Overall Rating 4.7307662/5Overall Rating 4.7307662/5Overall Rating 4.7307662/5rating 4.7307662
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

KD
Kenneth D.
Mogadore, OH
2007 Hyundai Azera
11/15/2019 Category: Service
easy in and out, good explaination of issues.
I purchased my car there and always take it back for oil changes.I appreciate that they let me know if anything needs attention. THANKS WENDY

BN
Barbara N.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2019 Category: Service
VERY PROFESSIONAL
Found my problem immediately. It was something silly, a walnut lodged somewhere, and we had a laugh.

TC
Tiffany C.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Overall good experience
Service advisor Chase Swain. Exceptional!

Dena H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and customer service tech
Excellent service work! I especially want to commend the Customer Relations Manager who handled my auto oil change, new wiper blades, and multipoint car inspection. She was (and is) professional, articulate, knowledgeable, personal and competent!

GT
Gloria T.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
The service was exceptional. The Service Rep was very thorough and along with my 48000 mile maintenance, she helped me get a good deal on 4 new tires. I used the shuttle service so I could eat lunch and start my Christmas shopping while my car was in the shop for a couple of hours.

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great employees
Excellent experience at this service facility

PF
Paul F.
They listen to you.
The gal I worked with as it turned out has only been there 3 months, you would never know it though. I told her she made my experience so nice. Maybe the newness has to wear off but I hope not. I ended up needing a patch on my tire, but from the very beginning she told me the process and she would keep me informed, which she did. Told me where everything was. All in all she was very invested in her job and cared about her customers experience. Very refreshing!!! Thank you , Paulette F.

ST
Scott T.
North Canton, OH
great service
Fast ,friendly and helpful

SR
Steffanie R.
Annual maintenance service
Great customer service. Friendly, professional, and sincere.

GB
George B.
Mogadore, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The person whom I worked with was very helpful and courteous.
he kept me informed every step of the way.

George Beorn

ST
Stephen T.
Canton, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Went in got the service that the vehicle needed and advice on upcoming things that needs to be done

Kimberly M.
Canal Fulton, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green is wonderful!
I have had fantastic service at this dealership! I will definitely purchase future vehicles from this dealership and will recommend it to my friends and family members. Appointments were made quickly and everything was done on time! The service department kept me informed during every step of the process to get my car repaired AND to fix a recall issue. I am so happy with the whole staff!

Rebecca S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as always
I'm never disappointed when taking my Tucson in for service. I can relax in the knowledge I will be treated with respect and my car will get the service it needs.

Jill L.
Friendly and fast.

Wadsworth, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, but very long wait. They did deduct $20 because I was there for 3 hours.

DV
Douglas V.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Very speedy oil change and tire rotation. Lucia Thomas took very good care of me with service and very friendly
She took the time to go over everything with me and sensed I was having a bad day and made me feel better when I left.

Judith F.
Canton, OH
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Family Friendly
The service personnel at Hyundai of Green not only make you feel right at home and readily answer your questions but they do an excellent job in performing their work and explaining anything you ask about.

Canal Fulton, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
They told me it would take about three hours, but I waited. I was out the door in an hour and a half. With a clean car! I had joked about cleaning the inside too and they Vacuumed! Guess I should have joked about the windows too! 😁Wonderful service reps!

Jamie D.
Top Notch
Always completely satisfied with the service I get at Marhofer Hyundai

MY
Mark Y.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
NAKEYA WATSON GETS A BONUS!
Ron Marhofer repaired the body damages THEY made to my Santa Fe at THEIR own cost. The repairs are first rate. Although I am not assured this will never happen to another customer. Nakeya Watson is a stand up person and quality employee of the Ron Marhofer Team. She handled the process as a professional at every step and should be commended for that. As for the mechanics I feel as though they are untrained backyard hacks that have no business touching a modern day car. It also seemed to me that your service manager was very nice, but had no formal mechanic experience. He seemed to have no idea about remedial maintenance on vehicles. Thanks for righting your wrong. I would recommend Ron Marhofer if your in a pinch and need something done quickly.

11/04/2019 Category: Service
They will destroy your car
My 2013 Santa Fe with 54000 miles needed a new engine. I guess its a common problem with Hyundai vehicles. Marhofer on Arlington said they could handle the task and was told it would take a week to 2 weeks for completion. They gladly gave me a rental at no cost and in a week I received a call and was told the vehicle was finished. I promptly picked it up and was shown by a service representative what had been done to the vehicle. I promptly noticed that no care was given at all in the removal or installation process of the engine. The under side of the hood and most plastic panels in engine compartment were scratched, gouged, and dented. The service manager said that none of that would hurt the resale value and offered to have Ultragloss try and cover up their carelessness. At this point I really didn't trust the installation of the engine and called Ron Marhofer himself. He told me to bring the car back and he would take care of it. It is now currently at their body shop getting repaired.
HENRY P. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/07/2019

I do apolgize for the damage done to your vehicle but I am glad we were able to get it repaired for you. If there is anything elese we can do for you please let us know.

Hank Predico.