Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

CT
Colleen T.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Service Review
Ken in the service went above and beyond - I recently had ankle/foot surgery and he arranged to have my car picked up and dropped back to me after an oil change and tire rotation.
The two gentlemen that picked up the car/dropped it off were very courteous and phoned prior to arrival.

2022 Hyundai Tucson
06/03/2021 Category: Service
People make the difference
We had a negative opinion because of previous encounters with other dealerships and service departments. We haven’t had the best of luck with vehicles. They treated us like we matter.

RL
Robert L.
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Marhofer Hyundai of Green dose it again
My car needed service prior to a nearly 1000 mile trip due to start 5/22. Luckily I was able to get scheduled no 5/21.

As usual, Ron Marhofer's service was quick, complete and thoroughly done and we were able to leave as scheduled. Excellent service with excellent customer service. I could not be more satisfied.

2013 Hyundai Accent
06/02/2021 Category: Service
The people are very friendly and very very helpful.
They really educate me on the care of my car. They work around my work schedule, that makes it very nice and easy. Always a friendly atmosphere.

Shawn B.
Tallmadge, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Problem with newly purchased vehicle
Problem not solved on the car I had just bought from them. They replaced a part but it didn't help. I have to take it back again.
KENNETH S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 06/03/2021

Ms. Shuman,

We certainly apologise for the inconvenience.  We strive to do our best for every customer but certainly fell short in this situation.  Someone will be reaching out to you soon to resolve this.  You are the best part of Marhofer and we hope to continue to be your go-to for all of your car care needs.

KA
Karen A.
Newcomerstown, OH
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
Not impressed
HP
HENRY P. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 05/26/2021

I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your service or the communication from your advisor. We strive to give each and every guest a world class experience and if we fall short we try and make it right. I would like to speak with you in more detail about your service. I will try to get in contact with you with the number we have on file, or please reach out to me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

John J.
Clinton, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
friendly
The service was outstanding.The people are very friendly.

Judith S.
North Canton, OH
05/25/2021 Category: Service
This Is why I hate filling out these forms you just can’t take on for an answer
No review

Uniontown, OH
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Scheduling and service was exceptional

Diane D.
Atwater, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Always treated with timely service and information.

Brenny H.
Canton, OH
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic service. Customer oriented.
I cannot say anything negative about Ron Marhofer. I absolutely love my hyundai and they help me take great care of it. I own a 2011 Hyundai sonata 2.0 T limited version and I absolutely love my car!! Hyundai truly stands behind their product!!

RT
Rebecca T.
Canal Fulton, OH
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Nice clean place. Young lady who took care of me was great.
Best dealership I’ve been to. Car Dealerships are very expensive though.

05/10/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service.
I was kept updated on progress. Waiting area was kept clean.

GM
Gary M.
Fairlawn, OH
05/08/2021 Category: Service
engine froze
Ted the service rep at Green is exceptional. He made a very bad situation much, much better. He is one of the best service reps I have ever dealt with in my life. I tried to get serviced at Cuyahoga Falls but was basically turned away and offered no help. I will never go back there. Because of Ted I will probably buy my 4th Hyundai at Marhofer of Green.

MI
Mike I.
Westlake, OH
05/06/2021
Great Buying Experience!
Being from the Cleveland area, this is the first time that I purchased a new car from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green. Hands down, my buying experience was the best than all my previous car purchases. Josh Lovejoy was the salesman that worked with me throughout the buying process and he did an outstanding job. Not only was Josh very helpful and responsive to all my questions, he was personable and made the whole process seamless. Thanks to Ron's professionalism, I will certainly reach out to the Ron Marhofer team on future purchases and highly recommend for those looking to purchase a new car.