WM
William M.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I had a quick oil change for my new Sante Fe. I just want to say how impressed I was with all of the staff. Everyone was friendly and courteous.

Clifford S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Service department is the best!
Rachel in the service department is the Best. She is extremely thorough and makes getting your car serviced an enjoyable experience.
Thank you so much for your excellent service!
RACHEL R M. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/22/2020

Mr. Short,

Shh, don't tell anyone... but you are my favorite customer! You are always a pleasure to work with. See you for your next service! Drive safe!

JN
Jeffrey N.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/21/2020 Category: Service
My last service was a bit more involved than first expected because of the type of test that needed to be done to find the problem. The service rep had a driver take me home while the test was running, and they promptly picked me up when test was done and the replacement part was installed.

Rittman, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/20/2020 Category: Service
friendly willing to discuss issue and optios
happy with service and being treated like I knew what I was experiencing
RACHEL R M. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/22/2020

Thank you very much for allowing me to work with you and get your vehicle taken care of! I hope to work with you again in the future! In the meantime, drive safe!

BL
Briana L.
Warren, OH
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful
Chase was awesome from the beginning until my car was finished. Very helpful and nice
CHASE J S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/19/2020

I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time to complete Hyundai's survey. At Ron Marhofer Auto Family we strive to give the world class experience and this survey will help us continue to do so.

AO
Alan O.
North Canton, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Helpful staff.
Did what they said they were going to do.
CHASE J S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for survey. It was a pleasure to have you in the service department and we look forward to seeing you next time on your next visit.

02/16/2020 Category: Service
service
Received great service and done when promised.

Candice W.
Euclid, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Good experience
Everyone was professional and pleasant

Youngstown, OH
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Great!!
Always friendly and as quick as possible!
RACHEL R M. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/17/2020

I appreicate you taking time to fill this out! It was a pleasure working with you. If you need anything or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me! I am always happy to help with anything you may need.

Joyce R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/15/2020 Category: Service
7500 mile service
Always a pleasure to deal with your dealership. Friendly and efficient. Thank you.
CHASE J S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/18/2020

RD
Randall D.
North Canton, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/14/2020 Category: Service
This service department waiting area is comfortable and clean I always fall asleep waiting for the work to be done and it is always done perfectly
Great sWhat time will you be home so I know when to start cooking???ervice in a world where it seems service is a thing of the past. The Service Representative always lets me know what is going on, the give the car a wash after and remove all of the paper that keeps grease off the seats and floors. Thank you again.
CHASE J S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/18/2020

GO
George O.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Customer focus
Marhofer Hyundai service team is very customer focused. They follow up on their time commitments.

Rebecca S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
I know I can rely on Marhofer Hyundai of Green to provide excellent service because they never let me down. Friendly and helpful staff make a person feel at ease.
CHASE J S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for visiting our store and for your time to complete the survey provided by Hyundai. We value the feedback provided to help make changes, if needed, to ensure you have the Ron Marhofer world class experience.

02/12/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE ON 02-08-20
Friendly & Personable Service Person. Service time was sooner than expected. The charge for 2 rear tires was a little steep though.
DAVID R R. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking to meeting your service needs in the future.

CK
Catherine K.
Massillon, OH
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful
Everyone was extremely friendly and professional.