Overall Rating 4.6428543/5Overall Rating 4.6428543/5Overall Rating 4.6428543/5Overall Rating 4.6428543/5rating 4.6428543
Overall Rating 2.64286/5Overall Rating 2.64286/5rating 2.64286rating 2.64286rating 2.64286

TJ
Theoharis J.
Massillon, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Personable service
Service was great but had to make a second trip for service due to the fact that they did not have a loaner vehicle available for me for my initial appointment so I had to reschedule. The staff was great and very kind and professional and apologetic and wanted to make things right.

Theo

I am very sorry to see that your recent service visit here was only a 3 star experience. I have left you a voicemail in an attempt to reconcile your concerns. Please get back to me when you can.

Sandra S.
Canton, OH
Was very pleased

Sandra

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very happy to see we were able to provide a great expereince during your last visit. That is definitely something we strive for no matter the reason for a visit to the dealership. We look forward to continuing this during all future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

SK
Steven K.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
SFK
Service was exceptional.

Steven

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very glad to see we were able to provide a great experience during your recent visit here at the dealership. Here at Marhofer providing such an experience is always one of our main priorities. In the future, we look forward to working on our efficiency with your vehicle and properly setting time expectations on any service to earn that five star rating. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

VP
Vicki P.
Barberton, OH
09/19/2018
Unexpected visit.
We made an unplanned visit to the dealership when the Battery Discharge warning started coming on repeatedly. It was explained to us how long it would take to diagnose the problem and why it would take that long. We decided to stay because we knew the waiting areas were comfortable. The problem was fixed sooner than expected and we were soon on our way. Hyundai warranty - no charge!

Vicki

VP
Vicki P.
Norton, OH
Good experience.
Multiple service writers. Nice waiting areas. Detailed list of charges. Free car wash and popcorn. Reasonable waiting time.

Vicki

Susan W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Consistent service quality
The quality of the service is always up to par and everyone is friendly and helpful.

Susan

ES
Edward S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Outstanding personel
Always have great service and attention to my needs. Great Job

Edward

Judith C.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Always receive great service at Ron Marhofer!

Judith

Michelle B.
Mogadore, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Need a more mature staff
I have a 2013 Hyundai Tuscan and is has $130,000 miles on it. I have been going to Green Hyundai for a couple years and I have always had great service.
This service I had this time was unacceptable and I did not feel confident in the staff or the overall maintenance on my vehicle.
JOSHUA L K., Service and Parts Director from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 09/19/2018

Michelle,

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the level of service that you had come to expect on your last visit with us.  If you would like to reach out to me to discuss a resolution my contact information is below.  If not I will reach out to you this afternoon to discuss.

Joshua L. Kunkle
www.marhofer.com

Michael B.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Tire replaced
My recent visit was to get a tire replaced...everyone was super nice, however, driving home I noticed that the air pressure in the new tire was 8 lbs higher than the other 3 tires! It would have been nice if the shop could have balanced out the air in all 4 tires :(

Michael

I apologize that the technician did not make sure all tires were at the same pressure. I will be sure to address the concern with the technician to make sure going forward this does not happen. We look forward to seeiong you at your next service.

LK
Leonard K.
Canton, OH
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer oriented
I have always had a good experience when dealing with Ron Marhofer Hyundai!

Leonard

Ross R.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Always fast and great

Louisville, OH
Issue resolved
Free oil changes ...appreciated

Cool spot
Other returning twice for one service great job
Rachelle W. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 09/14/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to our service department. I sincerly apologize that you had to return a second time to have the repair to your sunroof made. I would like to discuss this matter further with you. Please reach out to me at your nearest convenience at any of my contact methods below. I look forward to speaking with you.

Rachelle Weatherholt
Service Advisor
Hyundai of Green
rachelle@marhofer.com

Rebecca M.
Well Done!
Came in for an oil change and had warranty items needing handled that was a safety issue. Was given a rental car and job done very efficiently.

Rebecca

Jim S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly, helpful employees
I was able to get my car serviced quickly and get back on the road,

Jim

John P.
Louisville, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Timely service, informative description of the problem including technician showing and describing the cause.

John

Matthew P.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick courteous service. I went in for a part and they asked if I had time to perform a recall on my Tuscon that I didn't know about. They had me out of there at the quoted time.

Matthew

09/11/2018 Category: Service
R
Return Condition! 😡

William

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I apologize about the seat position. I will look into the matter and be sure to address the concern with the parties involved. I will also make sure it is known to be observant of customer preferences. We look forward to your continued business.

Margaret D.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
They did the job right the first time
x

Margaret

John W.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Yet another great repeat performance except for...
Brought my 2018 Elantra in for its first oil change. As always, perfect service...except for 1 thing. Apparently there was only 1 service check-in person working and when I walked in, she was no where to be found. I was greeted promptly by "John" (I think) who was in training but wasn't allowed to check people in yet. He said they only had 1 person working the desk and she was upstairs. I understood and proceeded to wait. And wait...and wait. It was about 20 minutes and John finally went upstairs to see what was going on. About 5 minutes later a girl came down and apologized. There was someone ahead of me that she had to check in so she checked him in then got to me.
I've never had to wait more than a few minutes (at most!). What she was doing upstairs for 20 minutes is beyond me but that is the only thing that bothered me. Perhaps she needed to stop what she was doing and make sure people downstairs were taken care of or at least maybe have someone go down and check on people waiting. It was 2 deep behind me by the time she came downstairs.
I will write that off to an isolated incident. I'm always happy with the service I get there hence why I drive from the other side of town to go there. I'm treated very well. Hopefully this isn't a trend starting.

John

I appreciate the feedback you have provided. We will definitely look into the incident and prevent it from happening again. Thank you for your continued business.