2067 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6779654/5Overall Rating 4.6779654/5Overall Rating 4.6779654/5Overall Rating 4.6779654/5rating 4.6779654
Overall Rating 2.49153/5Overall Rating 2.49153/5rating 2.49153rating 2.49153rating 2.49153

KC
Krista C.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and kind staff provide great service

Krista

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very happy to see we were able to provide a great expereince during your last visit. That is definitely something we strive for no matter the reason for a visit to the dealership. We look forward to continuing this during all future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

RT
Richard T.
Canal Fulton, OH
12,000 check up
Great service, total cost was under the predicted amount. Comfy waiting room with snacks and drinks. Easier access to restrooms for those with old knees, would be helpful.

Richard

Judith G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
customer care
I feel very comfortable going to the Hyundai service center. I know I'm not going to get ripped off, and I know that the service techs will fully evaluate the safety and drivability of my car. One time, they wouldn't let me drive the three miles to my home because one of my tires was in such bad shape. I appreciate that. In addition, I don't mind sitting and waiting for my car to be done because the atmosphere is inviting and pleasant . Thanks for the coffee, popcorn and other amenities that make my hour practicably enjoyable!

Judith

Susan C.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
plesant and work done in a timely manner
I've been to three Hyundai dealers and this is definitely the one I will go to in the future.

Susan

NR
Nancy R.
Barberton, OH
03/14/2019 Category: Service
It’s both dependable and courteous.
Made an appointment for a couple of minor problems seemingly unrelated. They ran diagnostics and determined the underlying cause of both concerns. They ordered a replacement part, still under warranty, made and made a later appointment. The repair took care of all the way problems. I was offered courtesy shuttle rides although I chose to wait there. The staff as usual were courteous and helpful.

PJ
Pamela J.
Orrville, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
03/13/2019 Category: Service
After a seamless transaction in purchasing our vehicle, we knew who we wanted ti service our new car. Fast and efficient service at a fraction of the cost elsewhere.

Pamela

Deborah G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
customer service techs
Overall satisfied with the way things turned out but would have been even more happy if they could have diagnosed the problem with the turbo (which I indicated the first time) without having a code to tell them what was wrong
MICHAEL T S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 03/13/2019

Deborah

2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
customer service-willing to listen and accomodate me
Excellent customer service. All the way around. My Hyundai has been a great car. No major problems, good on gas.

Jeffrey S.
Uniontown, OH
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The Green Hyundai Service Department was great to work with. They clearly explained my service options and prices. I would recommend this service department for your vehicle maintenance.

Jeffrey

Steven H.
Massillon, OH
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
When I came in for a recall on my vehicle I was kindly greeted by Anna. She was very friendly and courteous. Will be back

Steven

John W.
More great service!!
Brought both my Hyundai' in at the same time for oil change and a tire rotation on the Sonata. I was told it would be about 2 hours or so which I expected. They looked pretty busy. I brought my tablet with me because I figured it would take a while.
I settled in for the 2+ hour wait and less than 90 minutes later I was told both cars were done.

I still can't say enough great things about Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green. I think other car dealerships should get training from this place. I'm still afraid to go anywhere else for fear of getting sub-standard service.
Thanks again, you guys!! Keep up the great work!!

John

New Franklin, OH
Friendly and courteous
Completed
MICHAEL T S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very glad to see we were able to provide a great experience during your recent visit here at the dealership. Here at Marhofer providing such an experience is always one of our main priorities. In the future, please let us know what we can do better to earn that five star rating. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

KE
Kenneth E.
Medina, OH
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Very compleat and fast. Nice workers.
Got the work done in a very fast time. Nice people to work with . Very helpful.

Kenneth

PH
Pamela H.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept.
The Service department does a great job and because I work nearby, they will shuttle me to work and pick me up later when the work is done.
MICHAEL T S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 03/09/2019

Pamela

Kenneth S.
Massillon, OH
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly. thanks
I'd like to saint in for oil change and tire rotation and I asked for a car wash also. It was too cold to do a car wash I was told so I said no problem. When a service completed and it was time to pick up my car it was clean! I come to find out that the service manager had the car hand washed!!
MICHAEL T S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 03/09/2019

Kenneth

CR
Cheryl R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Rachelle
I am a bit old school, I like to get to know my service person and come to rely on them and trust them with the car, Rachelle has earned that spot.
Rachelle is always so cheerful and helpful when I either call or come in for service. She was extra special with Ray on Saturday when we came in. He has a bit of disability and I dropped him off at the top before going down to service. She then sent Jayden with me who went in and got Ray and helped him walk out to the car. Both Jayden and Rachelle are wonderful assets to Marhofer of Green. Thank you both.

Cheryl

Ronald M.
Wadsworth, OH
Ron Miller
Overall service is great. The woman at the desk I think her name was Angela was not polite and seemed more concerned with the guys she works with than customers. She was rude and didn't even greet us when we walked in.

Ronald

I apologize that our receptionist did not promote her usual great customer service skills during your visit. I will be sure to speak with her and make sure we are giving our customers our full attention.

Marybeth C.
Canton, OH
Retired
Excellent and very professional

Marybeth

Matthew H.
North Canton, OH
Horrible Service
I have had my car in for the same concern in three occasions. On the third time I had video proof of the concern and the service advisor and technician would not verify the concern. They continue to not listen to the customer. I will be looking for a different dealership to work on my vehicle. Also the cost of service is nearly double the cost of other dealerships and this dealership rather than price matching throws business away because they refuse to lower prices to match their competitors.

Matthew

I am very sorry to see you were not given a world class experience during your last visit here at the dealership. I will be reaching out to you early next week to try and make things right. I look forward to speaking with you.

MICHAEL T S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 03/18/2019

Matthew

Again, I am very sorry we did not provide you with a world class experience during your recent visit here at the dealership. I ahve left you a voicemail in an attempt to make things right. When you are available please reach out to me.

Ron Marhoffer
The employees here make all the difference.
MICHAEL T S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 03/07/2019