Jodi S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Regular service
They fit me in and got to work right away. Let me know when it was done and cleaned the care up nicely.

PF
Paul F.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
They listen, courteous and sincere about why you are there.
I had told the young man that was helping me that it was a pleasure working with him. Very informative and had a genuine personality..☺When I made the appointment the young lady was very sweet, helpful and very personable.

Joseph B.

TK
Teresa K.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Rachel and Hank were great in resolving my problem. Thank you!

TW
Taya W.
Fairlawn, OH
06/29/2020 Category: Service
All problems were NOT fixed.
The agent and repair worker said that the issue with my vehicle was the breaks and when the breaks were fixed they all the previous issues I was having was going to disappear. I already knew this wasn’t true because the grinding noise happened way before the breaks were wearing out. I told the agent that the issue was a grinding sound when I turn the wheel and a whistling noise when backing up... the whistling stopped the grinding is louder than ever. I love my car “Storm” and when I went to get her the customer service was phenomenal. Mark Ortcheid Is great and I will ALWAYS recommend him for someone ready to purchase from Hyundai in Akron. But I’m very wary of the service team now.
HP
HENRY P. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 06/30/2020

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow and making sure everything on your vehicle is taken care of to you satisfaction.

Thanks,

Hank@Marhofer.com

2020 Hyundai Kona
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Honest Staff
We have purchased/leased a few times through Ron Marhofer. Staff are friendly, not pushy, helpful and honest.

Copley, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Helpful staff!
Staff went above and beyond to get everything I wanted.

SK
Stacie K.
Uniontown, OH
06/27/2020
Excellent customer service
I recently purchased a 2020 Tucson and had the pleasure of meeting, John Kainrad. John provided excellent customer service and helped me to find exactly what I wanted. When the initial car I was thinking about purchasing sold, he found another one that I ended up loving even more. John is very friendly and personable and I would highly recommend him to anyone walking onto the lot about to buy a car!

06/26/2020 Category: Service
The great customer service I received from Kyran made waiting not so bad.
N/A

Uniontown, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Touch Up
I managed to put scratches on my new car and the detail team at Ron Marhofer in Green did an excellent job of fixing my car. They washed and detailed my car before pickup and the price was right. I buy all my cars here because the deals are good and the salespeople are kind and knowledgeable.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Good 👍 service person she was very helpful
Just one thing , my car was not washed , maybe the car wash was down ? I don't k but you can get me next time ! Ok

06/18/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service as usual
The team was on time to pick up my vehicle. Completed the service in a timely manner. Returned the vehicle washed and ready to go. The most hassle free service any dealership can provide.

Joyce K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2020 Category: Service
the people
the service is great and the employes are always friendly

DA
Dana A.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Marhofer Hyundai
Connie my salesperson was great. She took the time Qualify what my interest were.
Also service (Kyran) was awesome. Both Connie and Kyran provided outstanding service!