Overall Rating 4.6530582/5Overall Rating 4.6530582/5Overall Rating 4.6530582/5Overall Rating 4.6530582/5rating 4.6530582
Overall Rating 2.5102/5Overall Rating 2.5102/5rating 2.5102rating 2.5102rating 2.5102

June T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Complete service
I had the front and rear breaks repaired along with a check engine issue. After the repair I think the Elantra's engine runs better. Also the last time my husband had his Santa Fe in for service he was told he would probably need a new battery before winter. He replaced the battery and for some unknown reason the mileage range showing after a fill up went from 440 miles to 330 miles, since the true range is really 330 miles the range indicator is now a accurate indicator of the mileage range.

PD
Patricia D.
Louisville, OH
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
Just wish service was closer to my home and the only negative I felt was, I thought they would wash my vehicle.

Canal Fulton, OH
11/17/2018 Category: Service
I still hate the dual clutch transmission but overall the car is fine.

BG
Betty G.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The sales people are excellent when I am buying a Sonata. When I need service of any kind the service department people are great.
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/16/2018

Betty

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very happy to see we were able to provide a great expereince during your last visit. That is definitely something we strive for no matter the reason for a visit to the dealership. We look forward to continuing this during all future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

GD
Gary D.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
I'm impressed by the level of honesty from your employees! Most important to me!!
I appreciate everyone's honesty when servicing my car! They were also very pleasant to deal with! But what's most important to me is to have someone who is honest with me when discussing my vehicle concerns! I was made to feel comfortable knowing that I was treated with honesty! Thank you!
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/16/2018

Gary

CR
Christel R.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Emergency Brake
I was treated promptly and kept informed during the repair. The repair was very reasonable and has held.

Christel

JJ
Jone J.
Canton, OH
Very nice
Everyone one there were very welcoming. The service department gave me a time frame of how long I would be there and they were right on time.

Jone

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great experience
service and sales personnel were very helpful and took time to answer all my questions. nice waiting area upstairs in showroom. enjoyed my diet coke. Thanks.

Patricia

Prompt, professional service.

Recent servuce
Thanks for quick service.
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very glad to see we were able to provide a great experience during your recent visit here at the dealership. Here at Marhofer providing such an experience is always one of our main priorities. In the future, please let us know what we can do better to earn that five star rating. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

OP
Odus P.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Good service and friendly people
Always try to be helpful

Odus

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Really nice and helpful staff

AT
April T.
Barberton, OH
Service visit
They were professional, friendly, and timely.

April

John B.
Canton, OH
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Well taken care of, everyone that we dealt with was very respectful of our concerns and very professional.

John

Mogadore, OH
maintenance and beyond
Normal maintenance is good ...some areas at facility need improvement....seems every time I need service which is usually at least every 3000 miles you see someone different...must be hard to keep good people...needs improvement...
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/12/2018

While reading your comments in reagrds to your recent visit I am very disappointed to see the experience you were provided with. I would love the opportunity to speak with you to try and make things right. When you are available please reach out.

Cheryl

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk with me today. I am very sorry about your recent experience with us. I look forward to speaking with you and making things right. Talk to you soon.

SP
Susan P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service and communucation.

Susan

SL
Steve L.
Wadsworth, OH
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Untrusty
This service department tells you one price on the phone then charges another price when you get a repair estimate, they will inflate the price and try to charge you for things that was not done. STAY AWAY

Steve

I am very disappointed to read about your recent service visit here at the dealership. I will be reaching out to you to make things right. I look forward to speaking with you.

Steve

Again, I am very sorry about your recent visit here at the dealership. I have left you a voicemail in an attempt to make things right. Please reach out to me when you are free.

Steve

I appreciate the time you gave me today to review your visit and find where things went wrong. I look forward to talking with you again tomorrow.

Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/15/2018

Steve I really appreciate you speaking with me again. I sincerely hope that my attempts to make things right haved earned us a shot at gaining your business once again. Following this email will be the rescore that we discussed. I thank you again for filling it out and providing your feedback for us to grow with. I look forward to speaking with you again.

Richard B.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Very good service.

Richard

Rebekah W.
Medina, OH
11/11/2018
Friendly, Patient, Genuine, No Hassle.
John K was a wonderful salesman. It was so apparent that he was genuine and caring. He was patient when I wanted to test drive multiple vehicles and answered all my questions. It was a no hassle experience and that was so refreshing. Vince from financing was also great and had a refreshing no hassle and efficient demeanor as well. Overall a very positive experience.

Rebekah

Deborah G.
Massillon, OH
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Everyone
The sales person was wonderful and when I took my car in for maintenance, they were fantastic!
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/09/2018