MJ
Michael J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Passenger seat repair
Slow down boys,,,,do it right the first time around and take a little pride in your work

Canal Fulton, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Cars, Great Service
Hyundai is producing top quality cars that is match by the quality of the people and service at Marhofer. I just recently purchased my fourth car from Marhofer and they will continue to be my first choice for future purchases.

SG
Susan G.
North Canton, OH
Marhofer Hyundai is phenomenal
They are very nice, helpful, knowledgable. The best dealership I've ever been to.

John W.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Great service, as always!
I'm still getting used to the $45 oil change price after being spoiled for so many years at it being ~$32. But I understand. What I don't understand is why the car wash is still closed. I know speaking with the service manager last time it's because of covid. I would think you would relax that a bit and at least ask the customer if they want the car washed.

Also, you drive it from the drop off, to the service area, and then back to the drop off. What's the harm in driving it through the car wash??? I don't get it. The person driving the car is wearing a mask and for safety' sake can wear gloves if need be. But in my opinion, if they can drive it to & from service, they can drive it through the car wash.

Other than that, great service as always, free wifi, free beverages and I think I smelled some popcorn upstairs at even 9:15am in the morning! That's always a plus in my book!

NB
Nancy B.
North Canton, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2013 Santa Fe engine repair
Ted has been extremely helpful in keeping me updated and advised regarding the engine repair/replacement on my 2013 Santa Fe. I was very appreciative of his arranging a rental car for me for the duration of the repair.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
everyone is so nice
everyone is always friendly and the waiting room is always clean

PC
Pamela C.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2020 Category: Service
friendly people both in sales service, clean environment
the only thing I noticed was at the time I first got there and signed in, I told the fellow that waited on me that I forgot my $10.00 off coupon for my first oil change, he said no problem we have
one here.

when job was finished, I paid my bill, got in my car to leave and checked my bill, the $10.00 coupon wasn't applied. I should have went back in and ask for an adjustment but I didn't.

Julie M.
Canton, OH
10/16/2020 Category: Service
X
X
CHASE J S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 10/20/2020

I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time to complete Hyundai's survey. At Ron Marhofer Auto Family we strive to give the world class experience and this survey will help us continue to do so.

CG
Charles G.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Possible bad tire rotation
Called to bring in, we were advised this is not a warnty problem we would have to pay to have this checked out. If your service man did not sevice my car properly why do I have to pay for this???
HENRY P. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 10/16/2020

Again I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and error during your service. I do appreciate you giving us the change to make it right and I hope everything was completed to your satisfaction. Have a great weekend and if there is anything I can do please let me know!

Judith S.
Massillon, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Make An Appointment !!!!
I went for an oil change and tire rotation without an appointment. I was told it would be a 2 hour wait. I was OK with that as I needed the work done. However I waited 3 hours, but I really can’t complain because I was compensated the entire cost of the job done.
HENRY P. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 10/15/2020

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't think your recent service was worthy of a 5 star rating, we truly try to make sure every guest is completely satisfied with their visit. I looked into your service and I do see that it did take longer than the original two hour quote, taking care of the charges on your service was Lexi's way of apologizing and trying to ensure your satisfaction. I would like to speak with you in more detail so we can resolve any other concerns you may have. I left a message on the number we have on file. Please reach out at your earliest convenience.

Canal Fulton, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Need better mask compliance
Some employees wore masks and some didn’t. The one entering my vehicle did not. More did he use a Kleenex before wiping his hand from his nose to the steering wheel....ugh.
HENRY P. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 10/08/2020

The safety of our guests and employees is something we don't take lightly, I'm sorry to hear that there was an employee who was not following the procedures and protocols we have put in place. I would like to speak with you further about this and will review the expectations will all employees. Please reach out at your earliest convenience I would like to hopefully rectify your concerns and regain your trust with our dealership.

RK

Great experience

Matthew S.
Barberton, OH
09/30/2020 Category: Service
The issues I had were taken care and I just wanted to thank Chase for getting the issues resolved and restoring my faith in the service department.

Bad experience
I purchased my vehicle from this location and and have brought it here for every service it has needed. I’m starting to lose faith in this service department. I came in for an oil change and an alignment and my vehicle drives worse than it did before I brought it in. There is more play in the steering wheel than what it was before I brought it in and it still pulls to the left. Now if there was another issue they should’ve seen it while they were doing the inspection that was supposed to occur. It just may be time for me to find another service center to have my vehicle serviced.
HENRY P. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 10/01/2020

I'm sorry to hear that your vehicle service was not completed to your satisfaction. I left a voice mail on the number we have on file, I would like to speak with you about your service and hopefully get your vehicle back in to address your concerns. Please reach out at your earliest convenience.

Shelley H.
Ravenna, OH
2020 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent service!
Had a great experience while getting my vehicle serviced. Staff was friendly, facility was clean and they accommodated my needs. Special thanks to Lexi in the service dept and Josh in sales!