Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5rating 4.0909091
Overall Rating 1.8181859/5rating 1.8181859rating 1.8181859rating 1.8181859rating 1.8181859

STEVE C.
Honda Civic Si
Honda Recall
Great service, very impressed !

JIM B.
Honda Civic Sdn
Recall on the airbag
The service that I got from dragoon was very pleasant very professional and she was down earth which made it great

A job well done.
Josh was great. Worked with Honda to get my vehicle fix. Took care of everything on my behalf. I will be bringing my car back to Josh and no other for future work.

TH
TERESA H.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service, hard time scheduling
I had two services (some under warranty, some not) to be performed on my 2018 CRV--2 through service, and one through the body shop. I was hoping to schedule online, but scheduling more than one service wasn't working, and I ended up frustrated and calling the service department to schedule. I spoke with a very friendly and professional service assistant, who helped me get a service order for the warranty work, but due to family vehicle issues, I couldn't schedule right away. When I called back to schedule a couple of weeks later, I ended up not connecting live and leaving a message on her voice mail. Then she emailed me back, saying she couldn't reach me through my phone number. This began a month's worth of email and phone-tag, never reaching each other live. I wanted to work with my original service person, but we could never connect, so I just called the main number to speak to *anyone* in service to get scheduled. When I finally did get scheduled, everything went smoothly, and I'm happy with the services performed on my car.

EA
EMMANUEL A.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
the environment temperature and complimentary refreshment. people are general calm watching tv. spacious tables
Generally it was a good experience. the 182 inspection need to be thoroughly done before the customer leaves with the car, so no issues are discovered by buyer them self. certified vehicle that says "sold as Is" is a big concern to a buyer who is spending a lot of money to buy a care. should give 1 week to bring the care back if serious issue is discovered.

KEITH S.
Vancouver, WA
The people.
Josh was easy to work with and got us in and out in a timely matter.

WG
WILLIE G.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Nice to have people that care about your service
I have only one person to Call there ,mrs Dragoon,she’s a 10 and should get a raise!

AP
AMY P.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Megan’s (service department) friendliness and works very hard to get me in and out as quickly as possible!
When I deal with your service department and Megan helps me I know everything will be done correctly! A couple years ago I was going to stop having your company work on my car! Appointments were set up incorrectly, check in service men were unfriendly and was trying to sell me items I didn’t need. I ended up being helped by Megan Murphy, she not only helped me, She’s friendly she’s also very efficient and explains what they did and if something needs to be fixed!

FA
FLAVIO A.
Honda HR-V
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
The employee responsible was amazing, helping me understand everything done in my car and the service was super fast.

TC
TIM C.
Prompt, efficient service.
As always, our service coordinator josh Mattson, was professional, courteous and efficient.. Scheduling was easy, the time it took for the service was reasonable, and we were in an out fairly quickly. Tonkin is lucky to have someone of Josh's innate quality customer service ability.
Thank you Tonkin for having consistently such fine employees.

LH
LINDA H.
Honda Civic Si
Tonkin Service Rocks - Josh
I enjoy going to Ron Tonkin Honda to have my civic hybrid serviced - it’s smooth quick and problem free! Josh is great - easy check in, provides valuable information & on my way before I realize it!!

AL

ALICIA O.
Vancouver, WA
Honda Fit
Amazing as usual
Love this place. Ever since I got my Fit from them in 2016, they have done nothing but help me take care of my baby. John is one of the amazing people there that makes everything super easy and simple :)

SEAN C.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and fast!

CL
CHRISTI L.
Honda Ridgeline
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome people working in the service department. As always, super friendly and pleasant to work with.

LH
LEO H.
Honda Accord Sedan
Friendly service
Happy with the service again. It did take longer than usual, but we were told immediately when checking in that you were running late. Appreciated that.

ALINA B.
Good job
In and out fast

BR
BORISLAV R.
Honda Civic Sedan
Polite staff
I was in and out in a timely manne, great staff and they have a play area for kids :)

Honda Fit
Great work, thank you
Service was fast, efficient, and affordable. Everyone was friendly and courteous. No complaints whatsoever.

MOLLY S.
no idea
I got an appt when I wanted it. Everyone treated me well. The cost was fair.