Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5rating 4.1304348
Overall Rating 1.826087/5rating 1.826087rating 1.826087rating 1.826087rating 1.826087

2016 Honda Fit
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Ron Tonkin Honda has great service!!
Can't remember the man's name who checked me in, but he was great. Friendly, polite and he got me a better rate than the coupon rate that I had.

YI
YUSSUF I.
2016 Honda Civic Sedan
Brakes repair
Great service and good price!
Thanks John for been friendly:)

2013 Honda Accord Cpe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Trust that only the work I need will be recommended/performed
Great service and a peace of mind I won't be paying for something I really don't need to have done

JEREMY L.
RIDGEFFIELD, WA
2010 Honda Pilot
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Worked me in to a full schedule
The team was able to get my Pilot scheduled for an air bag recall repair on short notice. Staff were friendly and helpful. Work was completed on time. Great communication throughout my experience.

DEBORAH C.
2017 Honda CR-V
Trudy Dragoon
I appreciate Trudy Dragoon. Here's why: I had a HORRIBLE experience with the Gresham Honda Dealer when I bought my Honda a year and a half ago; they ran me through 7 different men who either bullied me or treated me like I was an idiot.
It was so bad that I have never liked the car, and even though I bring it in for service at 122nd (as I will NEVER return to the Gresham place and make sure to tell others to never go there), my stomach knots up everytime I have to come to ANY Honda place.
Trudy is so professional, positive and helpful that it really helps address all the dread and anger I feel when I have to come to Honda. She also arranged for me to get a ride home and back so I did not have to wait at there. Last but not least, she shows her humanity, while so many other service people are robotic. THANKS TRUDY!!!!!

KATHERINE M.
2012 Honda CR-V
Great customer service but 4 stars
First, I love the staff. I recently moved to Milwaukie and rather than even look if there was a Honda dealership closer, I made my appointment at the same place! But please don’t play Fox on tv, OPB is such a smarter channel. 😊

PR
PEDRO R.
Damascus, OR
2017 Honda Pilot
What an amazing crew!
I have had my vehicle serviced at your your dealership twice. The first time I worked with Detrik and on this most recent visit with Tina Rico and Megan. Each one was professional, competent friendly, and an absolute pleasure to talk to. Kudos to your amazing staff. Take good care of them.

LL
LYNN L.
2006 Honda Civic Si
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and friendly staff
We were in and out for oil change in no time. The service advisor was courteous and knowledgeable.

DANA D.
2016 Honda Fit
12/10/2018 Category: Service
My recent visit was great. The man who helped me was so kind and informative, I would recommend him to anyone looking for service on their honda.

RICHARD W.
2018 Honda CR-V
12/10/2018 Category: Service
first service
First service on my new CR-V was prompt and reasonably priced

DANNA S.
2004 Honda Civic
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Tonkin Honda provided us with excellent, timely service. The Honda Civic Hybrid we bought from them now, with new shocks, runs more securely, smoothly and safely.

RK
RESA K.
Gresham, OR
2018 Honda Accord Sedan
Service Advisor Josh Matson
I love having Josh as my service manager. I will wait a few days when he is out just to be on his calendar. He knows me and my cars and I appreciate that. He is always helpful and it like it is. He's a good one.

MICHEL G.
Gresham, OR
2017 Acura RDX
Minor Service and Tire Change
As always great work, friendly professional check in staff who follow up on all the details.

One of the best dealer service shops around.

PM
PATTI M.
2010 Honda CR-V
Tina was very help ful

JENNIFER W.
2016 Honda CR-V
Quality Service!
Consistently get quick, quality service!

SN
STEPHEN N.
Yacolt, WA
2011 Honda Odyssey
Superb Service
I needed Honda recall service as well as some general scheduled service due. My advisor was pleasant and explained all of my options thoroughly, while offering the least painful plans for my pocketbook. I needed a key fob cut and my current one had a stripped screw in the case. He handled it expertly.
Service was top notch! Well done.

MA
MARTIN ROBERT A.
2017 Honda Odyssey
Everything was fine

BENJAMIN S.
Warrenton, OR
2018 Honda Civic Sedan
12/09/2018 Category: Service
I'd like to say the title says it all, but that would be silly as it could never tell the whole story. Went in for the first oil change for my leased Civic and hoped to get the sunroof adjusted as well. One corner was slightly higher than it should have been thanks to someone's laziness at the factory. Got everything done and for cheaper than I was expecting. The first-service discount was really nice. Staff were friendly and prompt at getting everything taken care of.

TE
Great follow up.

BETSY B.
2013 Honda Fit
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful and super nice
Easy in and out, folks went out of their way to be helpful.