Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5rating 4.1304348
Overall Rating 1.826087/5rating 1.826087rating 1.826087rating 1.826087rating 1.826087
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

2008 Honda Element
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Super Fast
Very fast and helpful - only drawback was having to wait for a customer representative for a little while before being helped. Great service, friendly workers.

GL
GREGORY L.
2010 Honda CR-V
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Derek who helped me was fantastic.
Great customer service.

SCOTT S.
2004 Honda Pilot
04/23/2019 Category: Service
They made my service trip easy
Needed a recall service and they were fast, gave us a loaner car and had it done when they promised. My first visit but I would go back for sure.

CHARLES M.
Set up of Service Representative Area
A Few Problems I see in the customer service check in area. The first is the bottle-neck at the service desks. If all the Reps are busy writing up customers or calling customers you must remain standing there is no where to sit. Second, there is only one printer for all the Reps to print to which is another problem not only for the Reps but for the customers waiting in line for service or waiting for their Rep to return from the one printer. If that one printer jams/needs cartridge replacement or just quits this could lead to an ugly situation in customer care/service. Making people wait.

This is not at all a reflection on the Reps themselves who do an outstanding job. They are honest, courteous, knowledge and friendly.

But you may want to reconfigure your service area to be more open and appealing. Right now it seems to be a bit cramped and dingy.

JOEL S.
2003 Honda Element
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Element 2003 service
Great service ( as always) and a excellent service staff. My 2003 Honda will only get any service, repairs, etc, it needs at Ron Tonkin Honda....your team is the best!

2013 Honda Civic Sdn
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Helpful, friendly, comfortable.
It was a busy service day but the staff was very accommodating. My scheduled service was comprehensive, and was done within time stated.

JOHN B.
Washougal, WA
2018 Honda Fit
people vs results
Trudy herself was a champ, the staff is always polite and attentive.

The car...(ahem) WITH a brand new starter AND battery....lasted less than 48 hours!!! It is being towed in on Monday for a Tuesday 8:15 Appt.

My guess is that some wire somewhere is shorting BOTH the brand new Starter and the brand new battery, thankfully the car was parked at home and I have other cars.

I have had other Hondas over the years, but I've never had problems like this

CK
CATHY K.
2012 Honda Crosstour
Service is fantastic
Tina Albright does a fantastic job. She worked with our extended warranty carrier to ensure that the entire claim was honored. The carrier created a delay by insisting it could provide the part at a lesser cost than Tonkin. So, the carrier covered the cost of a rental car while Tonkin waited for the part. Surely, the extended warranty carrier spent more than what it saved on the part. Throughout, Tina professionally guided us through until we finally got our car repaired. When Tina was sick, Josh kindly stepped in to help.

We have used Ron Tonkin Honda for service ever since we bought the car. Nicole Metcalfe was our customer rep for a long time, now we're glad to have Tina.

STEVEN C.
2016 Honda CR-V
Great service and communication
I've always received great service from Ron Tonkin Honda.

SUSAN M.
2009 Honda Civic Sdn
Awesome service
They told me what I needed to know without undue pressure to have it done at the dealership.

2018 Honda Accord Sedan
Outstanding customer service
Josh Matson was so awesome!! He was very kind and professional! He’s a great addition to your team!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, JOSH!!

CHARLES H.
Camas, WA
2017 Honda HR-V
Professional, friendly, efficient.
I have always enjoyed service that was very reasonable for the work to be done. When they set a time they will finish, it is always on time or early.

2000 Honda CR-V
very good
Excellent help from Megan and Chrissy.
My CRV was in the shop. about twice as long as expected.
The day after I got home I noticed a large puddle of green liquid on my garage floor.
The staff were very accommodating and brought me a loaner car then drove my car back to the shop.
I had a valve job done.I'm worried that my radiator got punctured during the process.
Hopefully it will be something less serious like a poorly connected hose.
I hope for the same excellent service with this new situation.

R
R.
2005 Honda Accord Sdn
Good job
Usual good service

2016 Honda Fit
Great experience
Very quick and easy. They got my car in and out in less than an hour.

ES
ELIZABETH S.
Washougal, WA
2005 Honda CR-V
Replaced belt on engine
Quick, told me about any problems. excellent!!!

LN
LEE N.
service
Prompt, friendly, and efficient service. No complaints

KP
KATHY P.
2015 Honda Pilot
Service appt
Friendly, quick, thoughtful. Low pressure.
Like the communication via text through the process.

2011 Honda EXLRES
Small business co-owner
Great experience.

MN
MAKI N.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Very professional
My service appointment went thorough as expected.