Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5rating 4.0909091
Overall Rating 1.8181859/5rating 1.8181859rating 1.8181859rating 1.8181859rating 1.8181859

MELISSA G.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and honest inspection and oil change every 3000 Miles, after I purchased a lifetime oil change package with my 2007 Honda Odyssey
I have appreciated my dealership for the van, and also the lifetime oil package I was offered and purchased with the vehicle. Reliable and helpful service ever since.

TG
TYLER G.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great service but please consider one thing.
Service was quick and accommodating to me rescheduling the appointment. Staff was very friendly. Cannot complain about the service itself.

Please revisit your ID pickup policy and train your staff accordingly. When I came to pick up my car I told the front staff person just that. They asked for my last name, and then asked me to sign the paperwork. They didn’t ask for my first name, vehicle type, or any identification whatsoever. When I asked if they needed any ID they said they could check if I wanted them to, which led me to believe that checking for ID is not required for pickup.

This was very alarming and concerning to me. If this is standard policy then anyone that comes to pick up a car would now know that all they needed to know about any other car in for service is the other customers last name and they could walk out with a free or very cheap car. Trusting customers is great, but trust and verify in my opinion is absolutely necessary at pickup. Just inform the customer that they will need to bring it during check in, and notate in notes beforehand if the customer needs an exception (like an alternate pickup person), but the customer should have a drivers license handy if they are going to be driving the vehicle home.

got the job done
Friendly staff, ease of process, available time for service.

routine service
Friendly, attentive, helpful, efficient

PD
PAUL D.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Thoroughness and attention to detail.
All of my Honda cars, which is all of my cars, have been serviced at Ron Tonkin Honda since 1992. My service advisors have been primarily Jeffrey Smith and Nicholle Metcalf since that time. Jeffrey has been gone for some time so it has been my pleasure to have Nicholle assist me since then. In her absence, I have been assisted by others. I have always felt that I have been well served and valued as a customer at Ron Tonkin both in the service and sales departments.

Customer Service
True customer service at it’s best.
Congratulations... keep up the good work

Battle Ground, WA
Great experience
I had a great experiences at Ron Tonkin Honda.

JAMES M.
fast and easy
Thanks for making my experience easy and getting me in and out quickly.

STEPHEN B.
Trudy Trudy Trudy!
I feel confident in the service I receive because of Trudy!!

LR
LORI R.
Camas, WA
Routine Service
Josh took great care of me and my vehicle. Quick, efficient and explained everything in detail.

AF
ANNA F.
Yay
Thanks.

RD
ROBIN D.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Amazing & Friendly Service Department!
I brought my car in for a scheduled airbag recall repair. The service department took excellent care of me and made it an easy, smooth and stress free process! Cannot hank you enough!!

KARRIE B.
Honda Fit
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service from friendly staff
Lovely time at Honda for my airbag recall service. It was easy drop off and the gal who checked me in was super awesome. Informative but not pushy in letting me know some upcoming services on my Fit. I wish I could rate you 10 stars! Thanks for a great experience.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Honda Civic Sdn
Welcoming
From the first moment I pulled in I felt well taken care of.

Honda Civic Cpe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The people in the service are awesome!

TR
TOM R.
Fast Service
Everything was great.

DK
DAVID K.
car oil change
Nicole , is the best … always is able to help me if I have a problem with my cars... had my oil change done in less than an hour...

RA
REBECCA A.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Timely, courteous service

JANET P.
Honda Fit
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Ron Tonkin Rocks!
Megan Murphy was my Express Service Advisor and has made me feel that I am an important member of the Ron Tonkin family. Megan was informative and detailed regarding my car brake pads and rotors repair/upgrade. I am a 70 year old woman and actually understood everything she told me . For me that really is a blessing. Haha. Some seniors at times don’t always understand, especially me who is not mechanically inclined at all. I loved her respectful and kind and friendly manner. BTW, 2 of my children have purchased from Ron Tonkin since I bought my Honda and told them great prices and great customer service!

MN
MARK N.
Beaverton, OR
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Worth The Drive
I live on the opposite side of Portland from Ron Tonkin, or an hour each way in rushhour traffic. That hasn't deterred me from making the trip every time I need maintenance. RT is where I got my car in the first place, and 13 years later they keep it running great. True pros!