Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5rating 4.0909091
Overall Rating 1.8181859/5rating 1.8181859rating 1.8181859rating 1.8181859rating 1.8181859

CR
CYNTHIA R.
Saint Helens, OR
Honda Civic Hybrid
05/20/2018 Category: Service
I should have choosen Tonkin Honda first!
I came to Tonkin Honda, after a body shop closer to home didn't repair my car correctly.
Dave was helpful from the start. He helped get the adjustor on the ball.
He helped me understand what was happening and kept his word to repair my car properly.

Honda Civic Si
05/19/2018 Category: Service
You try to the customer get on their way as soon as possible.
Good Job!

AG
ALICE G.
fast service
they were able to get me in as soon as I came in, so I was able to get my car serviced the same day.
thanks

SHERMAN W.
engine replacement
considering the delay in getting a good deal on a used replacement engine from out of state, some insurance red tape delays, and the complexity of the project, I was pleased with the turnaround, the comped loaner, and, especially the conscientious communication from the service dept with updates every step of the way. Josh Matson and Tru Dragoon are exemplary service professionals.

Excellent job !
Very pleasant place to be while waiting !

CAREN W.
Honda Accord Sedan
Fast, flexible, friendly
Whether it’s a hunt for a problem or just an oil change, your service and genuine concern for comfort and information is impeccable. Thank you.

GT
GARY T.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Have trusted Tonkin service before and will again....
Have continued to have my CR-V serviced here because service folks have been informative, courteous, and knowledgeable. They consistently under-promise and over-perform.

AA
AURELIJA A.
Boring, OR
service department
Friendly customer service

Couldn't fix my problem for a reasonable price in my 2003 Odyssey
I have a 2003 the Odyssey that has been very reliable over the years. Ron Tonkin Honda has provided the routine maintenance as well as performing the airbag recall service. Last week, my "SRS" (airbag) light came on. I brought in a coupon that stated they would diagnose the cause of my light being on for free (up to 30 minutes). Unfortunately, it couldn't be diagnosed quickly and took several hours to determine that a faulty wiring harness is the problem. It appears that 2003 hondas are known to have this problem: https://repairpal.com/srs-light-due-to-faulty-wire-harness-for-seat-belts-566

I was told by my very pleasant service manager (Megan) that it would cost $1,700 for the replacement part, and more for the labor to install it. Given that my van is 15 years old, I'm not about to pay $1,700 + labor to replace a faulty wiring harness. All told, I paid just under $300 to learn that they could not fix my problem cost effectively. I ended up needing to leave my van there overnight in order to have them put it back together.

I really appreciate the shuttle service and the car wash coupon is a nice touch.

EJ
ELIZABETH J.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Tru Dragoon made my visit easy
Tru was fast, efficient and — the best part — knew what she was talking about.

She also gave me a good recommendation for a place to get lunch while my car was being worked on.

Oregon City, OR
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, friendly service.
Went in for an oil change. They did so, and also let me know that a few air filters needed to be changed. I initially told them that I didn't want to do it then, but soon changed my mind. They were able to accommodate me and I feel that I was charged a fair price for the services rendered. I would trust them to do additional work on my car.

AT
ANITA T.
Happy Valley, OR
My 100k mile check up made easy
The fabulous service team at Ron Tonkin Honda made the entire experience as painless as possible. They arranged for a courtesy car for me ahead of time because the service appointment was going to take longer than my usual oil change. They were also very transparent and upfront with what they would be doing to my car. It gave me great peace of mind knowing the price of everything ahead of time. They even called me throughout the day with updates.
They make taking great care of your car easy.

MN

Timely friendly

DI
DAUD I.
Oil change service
friendly people, fast and clean.
Even you can get any kind of coffee for free while you are waiting.
Awesome dealership.

05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great people and no upselling
Only did what was needed

PK
PATRICIA K.
Superb
All fine
Really like Megan

LT
LUCYNDA T.
Great Customer Service
I always appreciate how kind, knowledgeable, and professional the staff are.
On this visit, I unexpectedly had my mother’s dog with me. It was a hot day and we would have several hours to kill. They were more than happy to let us stay in the nice, cool lobby. Everyone was very sweet to her, which made her day. Certainly not a pretentious group at Ron Tonkin Honda.

DEBRA R.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Josh is awesome!
I tried to get an appointment on the web site. It said there wasn't any available. I called Josh & he got me one. He took good care of me at my appointment. He is the best!!

05/14/2018 Category: Service
Appointment date quick and job done all most when promised to be ready.
Do not like being pressured to have other work done when I know it is not needed.