Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5
3.7

TODD S.
2018 Honda Pilot
02/08/2021 Category: Service
I've only taken my Honda to Ron Tonkin for service since I purchased it there 3 years ago. I had a good experience purchasing it there and have had a very good experience with the service department. The service department is very well organized and do not try to sell you something you don't need.

RONALD W.
2002 Honda CR-V
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Quick courteous service.
It is nice to get service on a Saturday. I was able to drive in get the service and be in my way.

MOLLIE M.
2018 Honda CR-V
02/07/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and helpful

BW
BOB W.
2016 Honda Fit
02/07/2021 Category: Service
Great until the end
I recently brought my 2016 Honda in for a oil and fluid change. The person checking me in went over the work and gave me a time estimate of three hours for the work. He asked me if I was leaving or staying on-site. I told him “on-site”and then I went and found a spot to do some work.

At nearly the four hour mark, I went to see what the hold-up was. The clerk said that he had “paged me”, but I never heard my name called. Instead, he had called my wife’s phone, but my wife was teaching all afternoon, so she couldn’t forward the message. I reminded the clerk that I told him I’d be on-site, but he just said back that it had been a very busy afternoon of checking people in.

The work on the car turned out fine. This would’ve been a five star review other than having to wait an extra hour in the waiting room at the end of a very busy week because the clerk didn’t write on the file that I was staying on-site. It seems smaller in retrospect, but at the time I felt less taken care of and really frustrated.

JOHN B.
Washougal, WA
2018 Honda Fit
02/06/2021 Category: Service
On time. Quality of work excellent
Quick. Work explained. Quality work.

MJ
Maria J.
1998 Honda CR-V
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Safety Recall services
Notified via mail that there were two recalls for our Honda CRV. Team at Ron Tonkin Honda took care of the recalls quickly and professionally.

2019 Honda Fit
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Service Section
Service Section is Outstanding and Brandon is just one of the best!

Happy Valley, OR
2020 Honda Ridgeline
First service with my Honda
I scheduled first service with my, I arrive at the appointment, did the paper and the technician told me what service will be done! Change oil and filter,topped off all fluids, battery tested, set tire pressure and reset maintenance minder...When the car was ready I took the paper, looked what was done, ..everything was done on paper, in reality I sow the Reset maintenance was not..I went back and I told to technician...told me " probably they forgot" but in the paper was written..DONE!

WB
WENDY B.
2015 Honda CR-V
CR-V Alignment
Runs as true as new now!

MO
MATTHEW O.
Vancouver, WA
2018 Honda Odyssey
Service dept
Great leadership and customer service

Camas, WA
2017 Honda Pilot
02/03/2021 Category: Service
We took her 2017 Honda pilot in for the oil change and a transmission update. Everything went smooth and have no complaints.

JAMES P.
2011 Honda CR-V
02/03/2021 Category: Service
No Complaints After Ten Years of Service
Everyone is friendly, the wait area is very spacious and comfortable. I never have to wait too long and the car holds up afterwards! We purchased our 2011 Honda CRV new from Ron Tonkin and their service department has taken care of it ever since. There was only one problem, which was quickly resolved, and to sweeten the deal, we were given three annual oil changes for free.

PM
PATSY M.
2009 Honda CR-V
02/01/2021 Category: Service
The team is very helpful.

JANET G.
2016 Honda Civic Coupe
02/01/2021 Category: Service
As ususal, Ron Tonkin Honda on 122nd took my car in on time for my service appointment, did the work, communicated about what was being done and why, and completed the work on time. The workmanship has always been excellent on the Honda civics I have been having serviced there for over 12 years and i have never been pressured to do anything that extra to pad the bill.

They added in extra caring service by accepting my car outdoors, taking my credit card over the phone, and delivering my keys in the car, so that as a senior concerned about Covid-19, I didn't even have to enter the building. (Contrast this to the service at Toyota on Broadway where my husband had to spend over 15 minutes indoors to process the intake paperwork, instead of having a safer system in place. For those who do have to enter Ron Tonkin Honda to talk with intake folks, the stations are right next to an open door allowing air to circulate and the stations are over 6 feet apart and have plexiglass shields to protect their personnel and customers. Outside there are marks for people to wait 6 feet apart.

2018 Honda CR-V
Squeaking Brake Pedal.
I took my 2018 CRV in for a chronic squeaky brake pedal. Service department investigated the issue on Honda Forums and determined a possible fix would be replacing the electronic brake booster. The Service Representative kept me informed of all steps being taken and assured me this was a warranty covered expense.
I have yet to spend time in the car to determine if the issue is truly fixed, but the actual experience with Service was positive.