Overall Rating 4.8888872/5Overall Rating 4.8888872/5Overall Rating 4.8888872/5Overall Rating 4.8888872/5rating 4.8888872
Overall Rating 2.3333322/5Overall Rating 2.3333322/5rating 2.3333322rating 2.3333322rating 2.3333322

Michael H.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
My pleasure
Jennifer was most helpful and professional in every way.

Tracy S.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
The people that work there!
I love everything about it, low price, great customer service
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you Tracy for the visit look forward to next time in.

AE
Amanda E.
Vancouver, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Their customer customer service is always great!
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced.

Michael R.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Perfect
Best service and jenifer Lopez work on the service department
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you Michael for bringing your vehicle in to have serviced.

Teressa S.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
The staff is knowledgeable and fast. Our cars are always ready by the time we finish lunch across the street
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you Teressa for visiting the dealership.  Look forward to your next visit.

Jeffrey H.
2007 Hyundai Tiburon
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Best service team
I bought my 2007 Tiburon new through Ron Tonkin Hyundai back in 2007 and have gone to them for services and oil changes ever since, that's been eleven years now. They have always been most excellent. From the nicest employees to the most conscientious mechanics, I trust them emphatically. Thank you
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you Jeffrey for visiting the dealership, look forward to your next visit.

MK
Mary K.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Good people and friendly expertise
A high degree of professional expertise paired with kindness are the hallmarks of this dealership. The people at Ron Tonkin works as a team to meet the needs of their customers, truly exceptional!
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you Mary for your kind words, I'm glad we are able to take care of your vehicle needs.

Martin R.
04/26/2018
Very Satified with The Service !
My Wife and I purchased a New Hyundai Elantra from this Dealership back in mid-March of this year. At the time of sale, we decided to have a " Clear Bra " installed on the front of the Car to protect it from rock chips, etc. After a week or so we noticed some small bubbles that had appeared underneath the Bra, on the Hood of the Car. While it was pretty insignificant, this was our first New Car we had purchased together, and we wanted it to look, well.. perfect for as long possible. Anyway, I took the Car into the Service Dept, , and was greeted by Cliff & Jennifer at the Service Desk. They were very courteous and understanding of my concerns, even though I knew it was a minor issue, and that they must have many other customers and cars with bigger issues on their respective plates, they still treated me with the utmost of respect and professionalism. I had to bring the Car back at a later date to have the issue fixed ( it was installed by a outside company, not Ron Tonkin ), and when I arrived that morning, Jennifer had a Loaner Car waiting for me so I could get to work. She was super nice, and assured me that it was going to be fixed to my ( our ) satisfaction, and that we need not worry. It made me feel good that she was so confident and reassuring. The problem was fixed by the end of the day, and I had our beautiful new Elantra back later that evening ; and the Clear Bra looked fabulous ! A great experience all around, I must say ! I would Highly Recommend this Dealership to anyone looking to buy a Car, and/or for Repairs & Service to your vehicle.. Thanks Guys !
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you Martin, I'm glad Jennifer was able to make this a positive experience for you.

Steve W.
Oregon City, OR
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Good service and easy to work with
Good service and easy to work with. Replaced my engine with little to nothing needed from me.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you Steve for allowing us to fix your vehicle.  Look forward to seeing you again.

TL
Thomas L.
2009 Hyundai Accent
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Gives me confidence in my car
They notice what needs fixing before it becomes a breakdown issue, and fix it.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you Thomas for bringing your vehicle to our dealership

Josh T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful staff!
Staff was very helpful and service was done quickly!

CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you Josh for visiting the dealership.  Glad we could get you taken care of.

Janice S.
Eagle Creek, OR
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, caring and fast service
Always provide friendly, caring and fast service!
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you Janice for visiting the dealership and look forward to seeing you again

Jeff W.
Happy Valley, OR
04/13/2018
Service Rescore
Issue resolved.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

I'm glad we were able to resolve your concern.  Sorry that it took a second visit.  Hope to see you again at the dealership in th e future.

Anonymous avatar
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Responsiveness to whatever issue I raise or question.
Responsive to whatever question or issue I raise.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you for coming into the dealership

Anonymous avatar
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
On time- made suggestions but didn't upsell. Service people friendly. Got the job done quickly and even gave me a free carwash coupon. The physical plant in Gresham is old and could use some remodeling but did have a free coffee.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you for visiting the dealership and hopefully we will get some good news on the building soon.

RA
Richard A.
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer is the reason we come there over and over again. She knows everything we need and keeps us up to date on all 3 of our Hyundai's. We love her, she is the best. She is always informed and helps us with all the updates and new things we need to know to keep our rigs running great.

The Armstrong Family
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you Richard for coming in and I'm glad that Jennifer takes good care of your vehicle needs.

Jeff W.
Happy Valley, OR
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Rear window top defroster band hasn't worked sine I purchased the vehicle. I mentioned this when they called to update me on the findings of their inspection of the vehicle, and was told that they would look at it. Nothing was mentioned about this when the vehicle was picked up, and this band of defrosters is still not working.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

Jeff,
Thank you for responding and I greatly apologize for dropping the ball on checking your rear defogger.  The advisor verbally talked to the tech but it wasn't followed through on our end.  Jennifer is trying to get a hold of you to get this resolved for you.

JENNIFER M M. from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me Jeff!  We look forward to seeing you on Monday to look at your rear defroster. See you then!

CR
Chris R.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Jen Lopez provided exceptional service
My Hyundai Sonata started acting funny on a Sunday afternoon. I called every Hyundai dealership in the Portland area to see if I could get an appointment. No one was open or helpful. I called Hyundai of Portland and they told me that there were no appointments available for two weeks. I was also promised a call back and never received one.

I did some research and found that there was a recall on my vehicle causing this issue. I made an appointment for Monday afternoon with Jennifer Lopez. I went to Ron Tonkin early to see if I could drop off the car and get a loaner before a big meeting. Jen was extremely helpful and accommodating in getting the recall taken care of. Through an extremely stressful situation, Jen put me at ease and helped make my day a little smoother by not having to worry about my car. She kept good communication and let me know as soon as the problem was resolved. I will absolutely come back to Rob Tonkin again for service to see Jen.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you Chris for visiting the dealership, I'm glad Jennifer was able to take care of your needs.

EO
Ella O.
Fairview, OR
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Any staff I encountered was professional and thurough in the service department. The parts were ordered quickly. They had to be ordered from Ontario so y car had to sit there waiting which I feel is a bit ridiculous but that is not the fault of the dealership. Communication was good and the service man caught a small detail that others had overlooked. Staff showed patience even when I was frustrated, unexpected car repairs are tough to navigate and they did a great job.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you Ella for allowing us to work on your vehicle and getting things right.

SG
Sally G.
Troutdale, OR
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Close to home
I brought my car here locally so I wanted to keep it locally but who knows next time.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

I'm sorry for the length of time it took to do the additional work on top of the oil change.  I did check with Jennifer and she told me that a 15% off coupon was used on the repairs.  Unfortunately we don't have a car wash bay set up for our customers, so we hand them a car wash coupon for your vehicle.  We will do better next in time wise for you.

JENNIFER M M. from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I appologize that you were not given a time when the vehicle would be ready with the added services. We look forward to seeing you next time!