Overall Rating 4.8636377/5Overall Rating 4.8636377/5Overall Rating 4.8636377/5Overall Rating 4.8636377/5rating 4.8636377
Overall Rating 2.454545/5Overall Rating 2.454545/5rating 2.454545rating 2.454545rating 2.454545

06/08/2018 Category: Service
Thorough & Friendly
Thorough & Friendly. Great service, Thank you!
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for visiting the  dealership

PJ
Patricia J.
West Linn, OR
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/08/2018 Category: Service
customer service
Jennifer Lopez is great, She answers all my questions and concerns about my car and it's service needs making it easier on me to plan for the services. I could go to a facility closer to me but choose to go out of my way to come here to Gresham because of the service and the professionalism of the staff, any concerns or problems are delt with promptly and I don't get nickle and dimed for things I don't need but I'm informed of the things needed so I can make the decision to go forward with them at that time of service or at a later time down the road. I appreciate this very much. The good repor the whole team has with one another and how well they work together is seen every time I come in and makes my visit. Truly professional and pleasurable.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you Patricia for being a loyal customer and I'm glad that Jennifer is taking great care of you!

JJ
James J.
Troutdale, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2018 Category: Service
People
Pls change my email to: jmjensen333@comcast.net. James passed away in February and I am his wife Jean.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for visiting the dealership.  We made the change in th email address.

Great dealership
Went to another one down the road for a recall on my 15 sonata 2.0t tir tur I take boot because it was torn open. They didn't have the part not did they help so I had to drive it. Next day I call tonkin and they got me I'm asap and got it fixed!
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your vehicle.

CL
Chris L.
Sandy, OR
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Ron Tonkin Hyundai had always provided quick and high quality service!
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Chris for visiting the dealership

EC
Eric C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2018 Category: Service
I enjoy the excellent and prompt service.
The service I receive at Ron Tonkin Gresham dealership is outstanding!
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you Eric for visiting the dealership

CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you Eric for bringing your vehicle to our dealership for service.

AH
Andrew H.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service, disappointing new vehicle
Service staff are terrific.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you Andrew for the kind words.

GD
Ginger D.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
In my opinion Ron Tonkin Hyundai did everything they could to fix the issue with the throttle hesitation in my 2017 Tuscon. The problem seemed to be addressed for a couple of days, never ran as amazing as that. Was super performance fun, much peppier even without being in sport mode! I was prepared to possibly have to bring it back in if the download didn't fix the problem long term. Thank you very much for excellent and personable customer service Gresham Ron Tonkin Hyundai:)

05/29/2018 Category: Service
Its close and the peeps are nice
Overall a great place to be. Still need help fixing the issue we brought it in for but am confident we will be taken care off. Great staff
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Sorry to hear that the issue came back, call me so that we can get this resolved.

David B.
Vancouver, WA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Overall awsome staff
Awsome staff, made sure everything was done right , i left with no worries . Thank you
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you David for visiting the dealership, look forward to your next visit.

EM
Enrico M.
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Not sure what else I can say. They did a fabulous job on my car. Even though it was just an oil change. Thanks
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you Enrico for visiting the dealership.

Michael H.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
My pleasure
Jennifer was most helpful and professional in every way.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you Michael for visiting the dealership

Tracy S.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
The people that work there!
I love everything about it, low price, great customer service
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you Tracy for the visit look forward to next time in.

AE
Amanda E.
Vancouver, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Their customer customer service is always great!
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced.

Michael R.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Perfect
Best service and jenifer Lopez work on the service department
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you Michael for bringing your vehicle in to have serviced.

Teressa S.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
The staff is knowledgeable and fast. Our cars are always ready by the time we finish lunch across the street
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you Teressa for visiting the dealership.  Look forward to your next visit.

Jeffrey H.
2007 Hyundai Tiburon
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Best service team
I bought my 2007 Tiburon new through Ron Tonkin Hyundai back in 2007 and have gone to them for services and oil changes ever since, that's been eleven years now. They have always been most excellent. From the nicest employees to the most conscientious mechanics, I trust them emphatically. Thank you
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you Jeffrey for visiting the dealership, look forward to your next visit.

MK
Mary K.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Good people and friendly expertise
A high degree of professional expertise paired with kindness are the hallmarks of this dealership. The people at Ron Tonkin works as a team to meet the needs of their customers, truly exceptional!
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you Mary for your kind words, I'm glad we are able to take care of your vehicle needs.

Martin R.
04/26/2018
Very Satified with The Service !
My Wife and I purchased a New Hyundai Elantra from this Dealership back in mid-March of this year. At the time of sale, we decided to have a " Clear Bra " installed on the front of the Car to protect it from rock chips, etc. After a week or so we noticed some small bubbles that had appeared underneath the Bra, on the Hood of the Car. While it was pretty insignificant, this was our first New Car we had purchased together, and we wanted it to look, well.. perfect for as long possible. Anyway, I took the Car into the Service Dept, , and was greeted by Cliff & Jennifer at the Service Desk. They were very courteous and understanding of my concerns, even though I knew it was a minor issue, and that they must have many other customers and cars with bigger issues on their respective plates, they still treated me with the utmost of respect and professionalism. I had to bring the Car back at a later date to have the issue fixed ( it was installed by a outside company, not Ron Tonkin ), and when I arrived that morning, Jennifer had a Loaner Car waiting for me so I could get to work. She was super nice, and assured me that it was going to be fixed to my ( our ) satisfaction, and that we need not worry. It made me feel good that she was so confident and reassuring. The problem was fixed by the end of the day, and I had our beautiful new Elantra back later that evening ; and the Clear Bra looked fabulous ! A great experience all around, I must say ! I would Highly Recommend this Dealership to anyone looking to buy a Car, and/or for Repairs & Service to your vehicle.. Thanks Guys !
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you Martin, I'm glad Jennifer was able to make this a positive experience for you.

Steve W.
Oregon City, OR
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Good service and easy to work with
Good service and easy to work with. Replaced my engine with little to nothing needed from me.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you Steve for allowing us to fix your vehicle.  Look forward to seeing you again.

TL
Thomas L.
2009 Hyundai Accent
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Gives me confidence in my car
They notice what needs fixing before it becomes a breakdown issue, and fix it.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Ron Tonkin Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you Thomas for bringing your vehicle to our dealership