Manchester, MI
Honda Civic Coupe
02/21/2019
On time and thorough job
The vehicle inspections seem more thorough than those done at a dealership.

JE
Josh E.
Geo Prizm
02/19/2019
Friendly & Helpful with Great Service
I've taken my car over to Ron's Garage to get looked at multiple times. They're always super detailed with their estimates, trustworthy, have quick turnaround times and never put on any pressure in terms of what I may want or not want done to my vehicle. I'm extremely happy with their service.

WC
Wendy C.
02/18/2019
excellent service!
I always receive the best service when I come in..I feel very confident when I bring my Totota in..

INFINITI EX35
02/13/2019
I love going to Ron's but it gets expensive quick
It becomes pricey to go to Ron's although I do like my experience
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 02/20/2019

We take our customer reviews seriously, and we appreciate the feedback you've given here. I'm glad to hear that your experience went well, and we do our best to provide excellent customer service along with good-quality parts so that you know you can count on Ron's Garage for quality work.

Simon C.
02/12/2019
Excellent all around
These guys are great! Took my car in for an oil chance and received so much more. Great customer service from start to finish, thorough and comprehensive check up on the rest of my car with pictures to support it, and reasonable prices. Will definitely be using them from here on out.

Simon,

We believe in going above and beyond for each and every one of our customers. It's great to hear that you had a good experience, and we look forward to another opportunity to service your Sonata. Thanks for choosing Ron's!

GR
Georgia and Don R.
Chevrolet Cavalier
Always Honest
We have always found that Ron tell us like it is when it comes to our vehicles.

Georgia and Don,

We've always found honesty is the best policy. We certainly appreciate the opportunity to service your Cavalier. We'll see you next time!

Ron M.
Recent service for our Jeep
We have been using Ron's Garage for years. They always provide great service at a reasonable price.

Hi Ron,

We really appreciate your loyalty to Ron's Garage - 15 years is a long time! It's our pleasure to serve you and your family. See you next time!

Denise G.
02/10/2019
Great service, reasonable pricing and wonderful communication.
I love the computerized link they send you detailing all of the work that has been done which includes the tech's comments and photos, if needed. I am so glad that I switched to Ron's Garage for service instead of the Toyota dealer, who shall remain unnamed, that I used to take my car to. I find Ron's to be much more trustworthy. I just found out that Ron's has a complimentary shuttle service too, BONUS!!

Would I recommend this business to a friend? I already have. :)

Hi Denise,

You're the best! We appreciate the referral more than you know. Glad to hear you enjoyed our Courtesy Inspection Report. Looking foward to servicing your 4Runner next time!

02/08/2019
Prompt, courteous, efficient!
New Customer. I will not hesitate to come back. That says it all.
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks for giving us a chance. We look forward to seeing you (and your Escape) next time!

Charles W.
02/07/2019
Very good service
Very good.
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks, Charles! It was a pleasure working on your Focus.

Kathleen S.
Buick Enclave
02/07/2019
Thanks for the great service
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 02/07/2019

It's our pleasure, Kathleen! Thanks for the opportunity to work on your Enclave. See you next time!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/03/2019
Ron's is honest and friendly!
I am always comfortable taking my car to Ron's -- they do great, reliable work and explain what's necessary, what's recommended, and what can be delayed for a bit, which helps a ton with budgeting. They're all nice people as well.
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for the review! We are so glad that you have enjoyed your experiences with us. We look forward to the next opportunity to service your Jetta.

MK
Mary K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/02/2019
Very honest
I recommend Ron's to everyone who needs a mechanic.

Mary,

Thank you so much for the recommendations and we appreciate your loyalty to Ron's Garage. It's customers like you who bring a smile to our faces! Looking forward to seeing you next time!

TJ
Terry J.
02/01/2019
Trust
I have always placed a great amount of trust in those who service my cars. The knowledge and service at an affordable price are also important for any customer. If I were not satisfied, I would leave and find another garage.
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 02/07/2019

We appreciate the trust you have instilled in us, Terry. It's been a pleasure servicing your Escape. Thanks for your continued support and referrals to Ron's Garage.

01/29/2019
Ron's performed a very thorough
vehicle inspection and gave me a timeframe for needed repairs.
The service people are very helpful and provided me with both a ride home and a ride back when the repairs were completed.
Prices are very fair, especially considering the excellent quality of their service. Ron's great reputation is well deserved.
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 02/07/2019

Your kind words mean a lot to us. We believe in giving top notch customer service - that means thorough inspections, clear expectations, a convenient courtesy shuttle, and of course, quality car repair. Hope to see you again soon!

KV
Kim V.
Willis, MI
01/27/2019
EXCELLENT AND EXPERIENCED! DODGE RAM 2500
Ron's Garage is the only garage that I will have my Dodge Ram 2500 (diesel) serviced! They are experienced, knowledgeable and honest! We have tried other places closer to home only to end up back at Ron's to have them fix the problem the other garage's messed up. Learn from my mistake and start out with Ron's garage! I would highly recommend Ron's Garage for ALL your vehicle's!!!

Kim V.

Hi Kim,

It's our pleasure to help in any way we can. Thanks for trusting us with your Dodge Ram 2500. We'll see you next time!

Dan S.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/25/2019
My goto garage for when the work is beyond my ability
I have used Ron's Garage several times in the past. They are my goto garage for repairs that are beyond my ability or patience. Professional and knowledgeable group of mechanics you can trust to repair your vehicle correctly the first time.

Dan,

We're happy to help with anything you don't want to do yourself! We appreciate the opportunity to replace the Fuel Pump in your Chevy Colorado.

Jon F.
Canton, MI
01/25/2019
Amazing service!
Ron's garage will now be my go to shop! This was the first mechanic that has been up front and honest with me from the beginning. Todd was excellent and informative and can understand a situation that your going through and can sympathize with it and treat you like a human, not just a pocket book.

Hi Jon,

This is great to hear! We're proud of our team here, and are very glad you had a great experience. It was a pleasure working on your Outback. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Jenni G.
01/24/2019
awesome business
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. Have been doing business with them over 20 years. Honest, helpful, flexible and reliable. Good people.
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 01/25/2019

Jenni,

You are so kind! We appreciate your loyalty to Ron's Garage and look forward to servicing your Prius whenever you come in. Hope to see you soon!

01/24/2019
Honest and Competent.
I have been going to Ron's garage for a few years now and have had several different cars serviced. They are always friendly and professional, but more importantly, honest and competent. Ron also provides local shuttle service, although I usually just wait for my car at the nearby coffee place.
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 01/25/2019

We appreciate the review! We strive to provide excellent service for you each time you come in. Thanks so much!