Sarah M. on 02/17/2018
"Amazing Service!"
Had a fantastic experience at Ron's Garage! Quick service at a very reasonable rate. I've tried many different shops in the area and there are none that I trust with my car as much as I trust Ron's Garage.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 08:02 PM
Bonnie I. on 02/16/2018
"Excellent as always"
An excellent experience as always. We had to drop off our car an hour later than planned and Ron's was able to change the ol and check up thngs on the car in record time.....the check revealed the need for a new muffler and that was taken care of in another hour. It was wonderful to have the servce done so quickly and efficiently especially since we depend on this one car. Thanks, Ron's!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 05:49 AM
Fannie W. on 02/15/2018
"Reliable, affordable"
I am always able to get an appointment on a few days notice. Also very honest. I like getting a thorough summary of all potential work my car might need, but I never feel pressured to get work done that can wait or that I can't afford at a given time.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 07:47 PM
Edward B. on 02/15/2018
"friendly, great service"
I like this place. One of a few I trust to service my vehicles. especially my 1984 , 626. Great service, nice people . Thanks again!
ed baumstark
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda5
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 07:24 AM
Charles J. on 02/14/2018
"Good Experience"
This enterprise has both profession capacities of the highest level but also the general feel
of a small 'hometown' business. A very comfortable place to do business!
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Review Created: 02/14/2018 12:53 PM
Heidi B. on 02/14/2018
"Cozy friendly"
People care. Not rushed and very professional. All things car explained well
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Review Created: 02/14/2018 09:38 AM
Christine H. on 02/14/2018
"Accommodating!!"
My battery died in the middle of a busy work day. Ron’s fit me into their schedule right away. The work done was, as always, excellent. And communication is top-notch! Todd manning the phones is very kind and competent. I am so glad to have discovered Ron’s!
Vehicle: Scion xD
Review Created: 02/14/2018 05:15 AM
James C. on 02/08/2018
"Ron's Garage, Ann Arbor Location"
I had not used Ron's before February 2018, having dealt with Honda on State Street for everything re repairs. But a bad experience with failing front axle joints and subsequent problems with replacements led me to seek a nearby alternative when our exhaust system fell off.
I chose Ron's because we could only wire up the mighty fallen a little bit, and a short drive was a big consideration. Also, our granddaughter had done business with Ron's, and I had heard good things through the grapevine.
We were given an 'appointment' time of 10 on Saturday. I saw they were closed on the weekend on the website, but thought this might be a recent change. Nope, locked up. It should have been pointed out at the time I called that I would need to leave the car, fill out a sheet, and drop the keys through a slot into the garage,
Aside from this, the service was rapid, courteous, friendly, and successful. The cost was approximately what I would have expected from Honda, and the car runs much quieter without everything dragging like so many metal entrails. I will probably use Ron's again, but this car is only 10 years old, so it will probably be my other car that gets the next appointment.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 09:17 PM
John H. on 02/08/2018
"Keeping old wheels on the Road"
Ron and Crew did a good job of changing transmission fluid and replacing belts on a vehicle that's pushing 18 years old. We opted out of AirCo service as vehicle's age really doesn't warrant big buck repairs.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Prizm
Review Created: 02/08/2018 08:34 PM
Jenni G. on 02/08/2018
Jenni said she really appreciates the fact that when she needs her vehicle repaired she's always able to get in.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018
Reggie W. on 02/08/2018
Reggie said they are very good at what they do and if they don't get it right the first time, they will.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018
David M. on 02/05/2018
David said the business provides good service. He uses it for all his automotive needs.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018
Gale W. on 02/04/2018
"Great workmanship."
Ron's Garage accurately diagnosed our problem and went out of their way to order the necessary parts. It is a very friendly and personable atmosphere and they give honest advice and recomendations.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/04/2018 05:15 AM
Paul G. on 02/03/2018
Paul said dealing with this business was great.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018
Guillermo F. on 02/02/2018
"Totally satisfied!"
I really enjoyed the outstanding level of personal attention I received from Ron's Garage. It's nice to go to a repair shop where you actually deal with the owner. Ron took a test drive in my car to help diagnose a problem. I was impressed with how thorough he was and the fact that he was able to pinpoint the problem (something that the dealeship was not able to do).
Vehicle: Hyundai SONATA
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018 09:16 AM
Andrea V. on 02/01/2018
"Personable and Professional"
I was nervous to see a new mechanic in a new city, but my referral was nothing short of perfect. Every employee was respectful and treated me like I mattered. I had my brakes and tires estimated and was satisfied with the results. Will definitely be going to Ron's Garage for future car maintenance.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Review Created: 02/01/2018 04:29 PM
Melissa C. on 02/01/2018
"Thorough inspection"
The team at Ron's garage has great customer service and the detailed and thorough inspection was outlined through a inspection report with pictures and information to the areas of concern. Something I haven't received by anyone else before. All together, the service was great and exceeded my expectation - I will be using Ron's Garage as my go to car shop! Thank you!
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 11:24 AM
Bruce G. on 02/01/2018
"Quick repair"
I can't begin to say how much I appreciate the personalized service I get from everyone at Ron's Garage. Earlier in the week, I had an issue with a tire I purchase from Ron's Garage, and even though I came in less than a half hour before closing for the day, Ron took care of it and made sure everything was right with the fix. He even verified a suspicion I had with switching into 4 Wheel Drive, and the situation was all cleared up with the tire repair. Not many would provide customer service such as this.
Thank you to everyone at Ron's Garage!
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 09:49 AM
Cynthia S. on 02/01/2018
"Ron's Garage "
I am very pleased with my experiences at Ron's Garage. They have consistently provided accurate diagnoses and targeted work. They take time to discuss the problem and proposed solutions and explain the rationale and cost. The work is done in a timely fashion and they are friendly and customer service oriented. I am a woman and I have strong understanding of mechanical systems and I have experienced my fair share of invalidation in this milieu. The staff at Ron's has never made me feel as though my input wasn't valued. And I appreciate an "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" ethic.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 02/01/2018 08:06 AM
Ron H. on 02/01/2018
"Impressed with reports of what was found and recommendations. "
Overall impressed with Ron's Garage. Have been very satisfied with ability to have work scheduled in timely matter.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu