Maureen M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/12/2020
You can totally trust them!
I always enjoy taking my car to Ron's because I know I can trust them and the work is always done well.

Joyce P.
02/12/2020
Friendliness, thoroughness, pickup when you have no transportation
An attractive office with very friendly staff. They take excellent care of your vehicle with detailed reports. Transportation provided if your haven't any. Nice plantings in summer!

Alan B.
Honda Fit
02/06/2020
Oil change and car maintenance
Ron’s garage is the best . Best service for your car and customer service.
20 + years customers
Delphine Benard

CU
Charissa U.
Hyundai Azera
02/04/2020
Professional snd friedly
Friendly staff, free transport.

Volvo V70
02/02/2020
listening and looking , not plugging in a computer to diagnose repairs.
They worked with me to help me make the best choices for my car maintenance that fit my budget. They don't pressure you in any way to accept costs or repairs that you aren't ready for. Friendly and just plain nice to work with.
Always willing to address any concerns you may have regarding their service. They understand that customer satisfaction is their best advertisement and they know cars.

RN
Randy N.
Buick Regal
02/01/2020
New customer/old values.
Finding a auto repair shop that you can trust is no easy feat these days. This is why i was so pleased with Ron's shop and the people in it. I dropped my car off without thinking about removing anything of value that might be stolen. Not to worry - everything was right where i left it . Money, tools, music, all there. I went to Ron's for a specific problem that they remedied without unnecessary fee's or drama. Friendly people and standard pricing will make this my "go to" shop from now on.

Joan K.
01/31/2020
HOPE is the word.
After a few closures of garages of reliable mechanics, I carefully decided on Ron's Garage this time for some needed repair on my Old Faithful.
Talking with the people, friendliness, no extra glitz, and $ for work -
I HOPE that this will be a good match from now forward.

CJ
Charles J.
Toyota Avalon
01/30/2020
Business Pleasure
In most human endeavors, there is usually a risk factor that creates some measure of doubt and misunderstanding. The risk factors in the auto services business are often very common and very counter productive.
Ron"s Garage supports an environment that portrays no risk. This is due to the personnel in the business plus the level of trust between client and practitioner.

Jeep Compass
01/29/2020
Had To Go Back bc Work Was Not Apparent
I bought new tires at Costco and went to get an alignment days after so they would wear evenly. My Jeep was pulling to the left. They "did an alignment," (which costed a little more than they said it would due to other small fees). There was no apparent difference in performance whatsoever so I called them and made another appointment. I wasn't thrilled to have to go back, but they did a noticeably bettet job the second time around. It was driving true.

Joe M.
01/29/2020
Always a pleasure
Ron's is the kind of auto service shop l grew up with. They know you, they know your cars. Even if your vehicle is seriously ill, it's still a pleasure to see the crew, and you come away confident that they'll handle it.

VJ
Val J.
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/23/2020
Professional in every way, from diagnosis to repair, and especially customer service
My daughter recommended Ron's Garage after taking her car there for service -- it's close to work for her. I tried it once, and was hooked. Ron's Garage is the epitome of customer service. Everything is clearly described, recommendations are realistic, follow-up is superb, and they even give you a ride, sometimes from Ron, himself!
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 01/23/2020

Hi Val,

We are so glad that you gave us a shot! We very much appreciate your review of your service appointment with your Mitsubishi Outlander. Customer Service is very important to us, and we are thrilled to hear that that we hit the mark! Looking forward to seeing you next time! Thanks, again!

BI
Bonnie I.
01/21/2020
Consistent Quality Care at Ron's
We are so lucky to have Ron's Garage near us. They have taken care of us for
over 20 years now and we have absolutely no complaints. This visit was no
different.
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 01/23/2020

Bonnie,
We are the lucky ones! Your loyalty and years of dedication really mean the world to us. Thanks for depending on us to take care of your vehicles. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

EE
Emma-lee E.
Chevrolet Sonic
01/19/2020
Thank you for your excellent service!
This garage will always be my first reccomendation to my friends and family. Not only do they see a problem through, but if you have and questions or concerns they make it a point to give you the understanding and satisfaction you look for when making sure you have your vehicle in reliable working order!

Jan S.
Buick LaCrosse
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Jan said he likes this place. The employees are good people, they do good work and they guarantee it. He stated this is the best place to go to in town.

John S.
Honda Civic Sedan
01/17/2020 Category: Service
John said this business has super service.