TG
Tony G.
Nissan Xterra
05/22/2019
Always dependable service
I can always count on Ron’s Garage for quality work. They also provide service recommendations that are useful.

GR
Georgia and Don R.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/19/2019
Rides soooo good now!
You did a lot of work on my husband's car. It rides almost like new. Good Job!

SF
Steve F.
05/14/2019
Decades of great service
Ron and his team have been outstanding with my wife and I and our adult children and our vehicles. They do great diagnostic work and also engage with a customer in deciding what should be done and what can be delayed if somebody is a little tight on cash. They are friendly and patient and very respectful of the female members of my family, something my family members thoroughly appreciate. I really would recommend Ron’s Garage to anyone for friendly, efficient and competent auto service. They are the good guys.
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 05/16/2019

Hi Steve,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review of your experience here. We are grateful that you have given us the opportunity work with you and your family. We look forward to seeing you next time! Thank you!

GB
Gloria B.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Gloria said the business treats her right.

Rachel R.
Whitmore Lake, MI
05/07/2019
Very honest
I took in my Jeep Grand Cherokee for service not knowing exactly what the problem was. Todd was more than helpful and completely honest with me on what the problems were. This was my first time in their shop and I was a bit nervous about going into anyone's shop being a woman and most recently getting totally played by Belle tire in Brighton over different issues with my Jeep. I would highly recommend Ron's Garage to ANY and EVERYONE! They did an excellent job and went above and beyond to help me. I am most grateful to them.

Hi Rachel,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad you found us, and we appreciate the trust you've put into Ron's Garage. It was a pleasure working on your Jeep Grand Cherokee, and we sure hope to see you soon!

Terry B.
05/04/2019
Wheel Alignment
Ron's Garage did a great job. Gave me an appointment that work well for me and everybody was upbeat and friendly. They got me in and out quickly.

Hi Terry,

We appreciate the trust you've put into Ron's Garage. It was a pleasure working on your Highlander, and we hope to see you again soon!

Matt P.
05/03/2019
Great place fast and honest
Great place, fast and honest

Hi Matt,
Thank you for leaving us a review! Glad to have met the mark! Looking forward to servicing your Ford F-150 next time.

05/03/2019
Great Garage!
Always terrific service and expert repairs.

WI
Winnie I.
05/02/2019
I like the proactive communication you get from Ron’s Garage...they always keep you in the loop and don’t leave you waiting.

Hi Winnie,

So glad to hear your feedback. Communication is so important, and we never want to leave our customers hanging. Thanks for the trust you've put into Ron's Garage. We hope to see you soon.

Jor-Chin H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/02/2019
Chrysler PT Cruiser Diagnostic
Diagnostic services with remedial recommendation were well-performed. Services performed described in comprehensive detail. Customer Service including rides provided with friendliness. Thank You!

Hello Jor-Chin,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Thanks so much for bringing in your PT Cruiser. We'll see you next time!

EP
Elise P.
Jeep Patriot
05/01/2019
AMAZING SERVICE
This was my first time at Ron's Garage, I was recommended by my coworkers. It was the best experience I've had getting my oil changed. Todd was friendly and helpful. I LOVED the online link to see the information on my car. I also called back after picking up my car and they were able to answer my question immediately and were very helpful. I will come back for sure and recommend you all. Thank you!

Hi Elise,

You are too kind! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to change the oil on your Jeep Patriot. Your recommendation means a lot to us! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Matt C.
05/01/2019
Friendly, Professional, Locally-Owned
I've taken my Subaru to Ron's for several years now and have always been extremely pleased with the experience. Ron is a great guy and his team are pros! I love that they are a locally-owned and operated business who really care about giving the best service to their customers. You can count on first-rate service with a friendly, welcoming attitude. Not to mention, courtesy rides to and from the garage by Ron himself -- that's convenience! They also give you a fair, competitive price. I always feel confident about taking my car to get fixed at Ron's.

Hi Matt,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. Customer service is very important to us, and it is great to hear we've hit the mark. Thank you for choosing Ron's Garage for the past several years. It's been a pleasure working on your Outback.

DA
Dennis A.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/29/2019
Customer service and their work is awesome. I can trust them.
Customer service and great work. I can trust and rely on them.

Hi Dennis,

We appreciate your trust and the opportunity to work on your Toyota Camry. Thanks for leaving us a great review! See you next time!

LD
Lucas D.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/25/2019
Bait and switch
Read my Google review for detail, not only did they require an estimate before giving me any pricing, but they had a coupon for $25 off an estimate that the technician said was OK when we dropped the car, but then told us later that it did not apply to this visit .

Hi Lucas,

We appreciate you sharing your experience. We apologize for any misconception about the use of the One Hour Diagnosis Fee Coupon found on our website, as it regretfully did not pertain to your invoice. We hope that you are able to get your Cruze repaired and in tip top shape. Wishing you the best. - Katie

LV
Laura V.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/25/2019
Fast, friendly, top quality service!
Who do I trust? Ron's Garage! They go above & beyond to help!

Hi Laura,

We sure appreciate your kind words... and those delicious donuts! They were a big hit! Thanks so much for choosing Ron's Garage. We hope to see you soon!

Dodge Ram Wagon
04/24/2019
A friendly garage providing honest service.
Everyone I have met is friendly and helpful. So far I have had no complaints about the service that has been provided and I feel like I can trust that what I am being told is the truth.
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 04/25/2019

Auto Repair sometimes has a bad reputation, but we do our best to be transparent, fully explain what we have found with your vehicle, and hopefully answer any questions that you may have. Thanks for sharing your experience. We hope to have the opportunity to work on your vehicle again soon!

Jim G.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/24/2019
Perfect
SO pleasant! It is clear they want to do the right thing - and it’s clear they are happy doing it.
Excellent communication and a detailed report and then a detailed email.
Really over the top service

Hi Jim,

We appreciate you taking the time out to leave us this nice review! Thanks for choosing Ron's Garage. It was a pleasure to work on your Infiniti. Hope to see you soon!

GMC Savana Passenger
04/23/2019
Reliable service
Always friendly, reliable and on time.
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks for the kind words! Hope to see you next time!

RV
Robert V.
Mazda RX-7
04/20/2019
Ron's is the best
I highly recommend Ron's Garage. I have been coming here for 6 years and have never had a bad experience. They do quality work at fair prices and do a great job of keeping the customer informed to make the best decision. Additionally, they always have a wide variety of cars at the shop, so if you have something a bit unique (including rotaries!) and don't want to take it just any mechanic, Ron has you covered. They even provide free rides to and from the shop if you need one.

Hi Robert,

We know there are a lot of options out there, and we appreciate you choosing Ron's Garage to service your Mazda for the last six years. It's been a pleasure working with you! We'll see you soon!

Jay B.
Audi Q7
04/18/2019
Ron's Always Comes Thru!
Always reliable, fast and upfront about their service and costs. I highly recommend Ron's.
Ron and Cindy C. from Ron's Garage responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Jay! We appreciate the opportunity to work on your Audi. Hope to see you soon!