Mike L.
Great job. Thanks

Linda B.
11/08/2019
Another fine job
Always pleased with their service.

Jill and Jay S.
BMW M2
11/07/2019
Ron is great. He picked me up on his lunch break!
Terrific service and correctly priced!

John H.
Chevrolet Prizm
11/04/2019
Great Techs keep a 20 year old vehicle going.
This was probably our last trip to Rons with the Geo. It’s headed to the west side of the state where it will be transporting a grandson off to college next fall. His grandma is happy that he’ll be able to enjoy the wheels that have kept her going since 1999.

GR
George R.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
George said they answered all of his questions and there were no left over pieces.

TA

MK
Mike K.
10/31/2019
Great Service!
We are long time customers, and appreciate the honest and dedicated efforts of Ron's capable staff. They've helped us keep our 2006 Pilot running well as we approach 275k! They also helped with evaluating when it was time to say goodbye to our 1997 Camry, and inspecting a newer Toyota before the certified warranty expired. We can count on Ron's great mechanics and staff, and could not recommend their services more highly.

HR
Helena R.
Milan, MI
Nissan Sentra
10/25/2019
Wonderful!
My appointment was right on time and lasted the exact amount of time quoted. I brought my car in for an alignment after getting new tires from Costco, and Ron's Garage said my alignment was actually fine and they didn't charge me for it. So they offered a courtesy inspection and emailed me the report with no pressure to buy any goods or services. They gave my two children some goodie bags. 100% satisfied and they totally exceeded my expectations!

Jay B.
10/25/2019
Happy with Ron's
I trust Ron's. They provide a full estimate before doing work and always follow through with great service. Todd, at the service desk, is terrific to work with.

Jenni G.
Toyota Prius v
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Jenni said the business is trustworthy, the family has been going to this business for years and prices are good.

RL
Robert L.
10/18/2019
friendly and professional
courteous, prompt service well done. Vehicle inspection very helpful

Travis B.
Manchester, MI
Chevrolet HHR
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Travis said the business is quick and everything was good. He said this is the best automotive facility he has ever been to.

Kenneth M.
Detroit, MI
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/17/2019
Tire pressure, puncture check.
Prompt, attentive, and trustworthy. Checked things over, took my concerns seriously, provided clear results, sound advice. 10/10 again.

John S.
10/15/2019
Outstanding, as usual
Ron and company have consistently provided honest, thoughtful, and prompt work on our Subaru. Nothing but 5 stars for these folks

PH
Paul H.
Farmington, MI
10/12/2019
Always professional & friendly service
Qualified/punctual/professional!! Great owners & employees!

Chris W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Jeep Liberty
10/12/2019
I live in Chihuahua, Mexico
I would never take my car to Ron's Garage. I'm sure they do a wonderful job with cars, but the drive would be a bit much. Also importing the car into the US would be kind of a hassle. The mechanics here in Mexico do a fine job and with the exchange rate at 18.45 pesos to the dollar, the cost considerably less.

GW
Garth W.
Ypsilanti, MI
GMC Acadia
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Garth's wife. She said that she received worthy service at the place.

CJ
Charles J.
Toyota Avalon
09/30/2019
CONSISTANCY
It is nice to know any business where TRUST is soon realized. It is even better to know that
Consistency in the level of trust is there - this is Ron's Garage!

David M.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
David said he's dealt with Ron for years and he's always been honest with him.

LL
Lynn L.
Canton, MI
09/24/2019
Fast friendly service
I stopped at Ron’s when my tire sensor light came on while I was on 94. I pulled off and googled tire repair and found Ron’s. They plugged my tire, I was back on the road in no time. Very reasonable priced as well.