CJ
Charles J.
Toyota Avalon
10/18/2018
Business Profile
This business supports a high level of credibility and at the same time has an understanding
Of human values.

John S.
10/18/2018
Great Service -
This is my second positive review as I've had another very positive experience. This was a routine maintenance of differential fluid change - they were accommodating with the appointment, straightforward with their estimate and the repairs, and terrific to deal with. Highly Highly recommended.

Alan B.
Nissan Versa
10/13/2018
Ron's Garage, never disapointed
Ron's garage is the best, I will not get my car fixed anywhere else.
Thank you so much for the outstanding work
Delphine Benard

GR
Georgia R.
10/12/2018
No BS
They do good work and I believe they are honest in their diagnoses of my car.

Ted S.
Ypsilanti, MI
10/12/2018
Great service ! Polite and professional staff. I’m impressed with inspection and recommendations for for future service needed on vehicles
Always satisfied with work completed

MY
Mariko Y.
10/09/2018
Friendly staff and great service
They offered free checkups and detailed report that helped me understand conditions of my car. They are so kind to take time to answer all my questions and give me a ride between the shop and home!

BG
Bruce G.
Unparalleled service!
I can't say enough about how great it is to have my vehicle serviced by Rons Garage. They truly make excellent happen!

Buick Rendezvous
Friendly and Fast!
Really great business, kind staff, will continue to go there in the future!

ED
Erica D.
10/07/2018
Great service, skilled workers, reasonable prices, exceeds expectations
I've been coming to Ron's Garage for several years, primarily because he's not a dealership, he's in my neighborhood and I get good service. This last time they went above and beyond to help me with a sudden change in my schedule by giving me a ride home to pick up some things for an overnight visit to my daughter's so I could leave immediately after my oil change. Thank you all so much for going the extra mile.

ER
Ed R.
Ypsilanti, MI
10/06/2018
Fantastic Service
I needed my brakes looked on short notice. The staff arranged to inspect and replace my brakes as well as shuttle me back to my work. The speed and friendly service is second to NONE!

KG
Karen G.
10/06/2018
Professional. Knowledgeable
Friendly and experienced personnel. The estimates are accurate and fair. I would recommend them highly

Jenni G.
10/05/2018
Awesome place
Awesome place with great, honest, friendly people!

Jim G.
Honda Civic Si
10/05/2018
Great service!!
Treated exceptionally well. Great communication and trustworthy!

CL
Cheng-Yu L.
10/03/2018
honest opinion
A local car dealer suggested to have all four breaks replaced a week ago. I brought it to Ron's and told them what the dealer suggested. Ron's could have simply concurred with the assessment from the dealer, and give me the same feedback. Instead, they told me that the break can still last for another 5000 miles under normal driving conditions. I should have it checked again in the next oil change. I am impressed by their honesty, and will be going there for all auto services in the near future.

Mac H.
Toyota Avalon
10/02/2018
GREAT experience
VERY HELPFUL AND NICE.. THANKS AGAIN RON.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/30/2018
Excellent honest work
Ron's is great -- they always communicate clearly and do excellent work.

WC
Wendy C.
09/29/2018
excellent service!
Always get the best service when I take my car in.Also great advice when I ask ?'s.

Samantha C.
Ford
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Adam. He said they've used them in the past. They've always been prompt, efficient, and good. Their staff is very friendly and really knowledgeable.

Jim S.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he was charged a lot of money for things he didn't need.

John F.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business for service.