Chelsea, MI

Nate R.
Ram 1500
12/06/2018
Great Service - 1st time customer
I brought my truck in with squealing brakes and my truck was pulling left on the highway. I had two other shops tell me I needed new rotors and brakes at 20,000 miles. Ron's garage identified the origin of the noise and isolated it to one tire. They did a deep clean of the brake parts. They told me my rotors were good and my brake pads were an 8, clearly not in need of a replacement. I am posting this 4 days after the service, and should note the squealing has not returned and I am not experiencing any pulling on the highway. I will indeed come back for service in the future and recommend others to go as well.

Hi Nate,

Thanks for sharing your story! We are so glad you found us at Ron's Garage and look forward to seeing you next time!

KA
Ken A.
Pontiac Vibe
12/06/2018
Feedback
Good job as is usual
Ron C. from Ron's Garage responded on 12/06/2018

We appreciate your kind words, Ken!

KD
Kathy D.
Saturn Aura
12/05/2018
Truthfull and on time
Good job replacing the head light bulbs. Halogen bulbs should last longer than 2 1/2 years when the bumper cover needs to be removed to change them.

Hi Kathy,

We appreciate you coming to Ron's Garage to have your headlight bulbs replaced! Thanks for the review!

LF
Laurel F.
Saline, MI
12/04/2018
Ron’s Garage is the best!
Very thorough. I depend upon my car for my job, so I really appreciate that.

Hi Laurel,

Your car is important to us, too! Glad we could help!

Christine H.
Scion xD
12/04/2018
Dependable and more!
There has never been a bad experience for me at Ron's Garage. Todd has bent over backwards to fit me in when there is an urgent issue and works with my schedule for maintenance appointments. Pleasant, friendly environment!

Hi Chris,

It's so great to hear this! We will be sure to pass your praise along to Todd, he works very hard to make your experience a good one. Thanks for the amazing review!

12/03/2018
Always Great Service.
Know what they are doing in the garage, and have great service at the desk.
Ron C. from Ron's Garage responded on 12/04/2018

We appreciate your kind words. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

WW
Wendy W.
Saline, MI
12/01/2018
Excellent service!
Service was fantastic and I really appreciated the ride home.

Hi Wendy,

Customer Service is very important to us, so I'm glad that reflected on your last visit. Happy to hear the Courtesy Shuttle was helpful as well! Thanks for the review!

LR
Laurie R.
11/30/2018
Great first visit!
Great first service visit...professional and friendly. They’ll be my go-to from now on!

Hi Laurie,

So glad your first experience was a good one! We hope to see you again, soon!

DT
Doreen T.
11/28/2018
Professional Service!
I have had a positive experience each time at Ron's Garage. The team is accommodating and the mechanics are thorough.

Hi Doreen,

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so glad that you leave with a positive experience each time!

John S.
11/22/2018
As always - great service
Routine maintenance and switched out to winter tires. Accommodating appointment time,fast service, called me and let me know some running lights were out. Quickly replaced. Service manager, Todd, is great. I'm a committed customer!
Ron C. from Ron's Garage responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, John. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Todd is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

HD
Heridson D.
Ypsilanti, MI
Nissan Pathfinder
11/20/2018
Great service and staff !
Ron C. from Ron's Garage responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you, Heridson! We appreciate you!

Detroit, MI
Ford Fiesta
A mechanic I trust
I bring both my cars to Ron's for oil changes and maintenance. Always feel like they are giving me the information I need to make a good decision for my vehicles.
Ron C. from Ron's Garage responded on 11/27/2018

We strive to give our customers the information they need in an easy to understand format, I'm glad that we have done so on your recent visits. Thanks for the review!

MJ
Michael J.
Pontiac G6
trustworthy
It’s a relief to have a trustworthy group of folks working on my car. Communicate problem well. Don’t create in necessary “add on” work.
Ron C. from Ron's Garage responded on 11/26/2018

Hi Michael! We appreciate the vote of confidence! Hoping to see you again soon!

BI
Bonnie I.
11/17/2018
Consistently Excellent Care
Ron's Garage has given us consistently excellent care for our cars and their problems for at least 18 years now. I highly recommend them to take care of your car. They are honest, they quote ahead of work needed and they finish up on time. Can you ask for more from mechanics? Wonderful people to work with too.
Ron C. from Ron's Garage responded on 11/19/2018

Hi Bonnie, we really appreciate your review, and your long standing loyalty to Ron's Garage. It's been a pleasure to work with you. Hope to see you soon!

GT
Gus T.
South Lyon, MI
Chevrolet Pickup
11/15/2018
Reasonable rates, exceptional service & communication
I’m pretty frugal and I’ve found that I never feel cheated by Ron’s Garge which, most times is not the case when dealing with an auto shop. The customer service is always stellar, polite and consistent. So far they’ve fixed every problem I’ve had and seem to do a thorough inspection and assesment of the individual issue as well as alwyas answering my questions comprehensively. I’ve gotten similar or considerably higher quotes from businesses in the surrounding areas lest Ron’s customer service. As far as I’m concerned Ron’s is where you’re going to get the biggest “bang for you buck” in Ann Arbor. They’ve got my business from now on.
Ron C. from Ron's Garage responded on 11/19/2018

Hi Gus! Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best customer service, so I am happy that we were able to provide that for you. Hope to see you again soon!

GD
Georgia D.
Toyota Yaris
11/14/2018
Reliability, perfect work.
Very happy as always. Best service!
Ron C. from Ron's Garage responded on 11/19/2018

We appreciate your kind words, Georgia! See you next time!

TJ
Terry J.
11/14/2018
Always Helpful and Honest
As always folks at Ron's Garage were helpful, honest and worked hard to get us the best price possible on the replacement part my car needed. Work was done in a timely manner and my car is back to its old self again.
Ron C. from Ron's Garage responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the awesome review, Terry! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Manchester, MI
Honda Civic Coupe
11/13/2018
Friendly, appointment time honored
The people at this business we're helpful with info when I ordered my toes through TireRack. Car was put in the garage within 5 minutes of appointment time. The multiple point inspection was helpful in revealing a dirty air filter. Also, got a goody bag since it was my first visit.
Ron C. from Ron's Garage responded on 11/14/2018

We appreciate you coming in! Glad you had a great first experience with your tires. We love that the courtesy inspection was helpful as well. We hope to see you again!

QF
Qwan F.
Ypsilanti, MI
11/12/2018
Outstanding Service!!!
I went in just to have new tires put on, but walked out there with a feeling like just discovered GOLD. For years I've been looking for a shop like this where they were knowledgable, patient, trustworthy and very genuine. So hard to find a shop that embodies all of that, believe me I've looked. Everyone made you feel welcome and the inspection on my vehicle just from a tire change was impeccable. I will definitely be bring my vehicles there for any service they need.
Ron C. from Ron's Garage responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Qwan,

Thank you so much for your great review! It was our pleasure to put your new tires on your Civic. Looking forward to seeing you again!