David G.
07/16/2019
Excellent work; always trustworthy
I am always confident I am getting honest advice and the best technical work at Ron's

IP
Ian P.
Ypsilanti, MI
Subaru Legacy
07/10/2019
Always Great Service
These guys are always awesome. Kind professionals who communicate to you what's really going on with your car in an effective and concise way. Always appreciate their candor and the fact that they're never trying to push service on you, but tell you what's happening and let you make the decision for yourself. The ride to and from wherever you need to be around town is just icing on the cake and speaks to who they are.

Mark S.
07/08/2019
Honest garage - Excelent Service!
The staff at Ron's kept me apprised at every step. They repaired what was needed, including a free o2 sensor that was under warranty. The final bill was at least $250 less than the estimate that I had approved. Ron even did some extra research on a problem that I elected to not have repaired and provided me with the information. - Thank You!

JE
Jean E.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/08/2019
Always trustworthy
Rons has been our go to garage for many years. Always trustworthy and patient about the questions we've asked. Recently bought a gem of an older low mileage vehicle and they gave it a thorough going over, complete with pics of the dirty fluids, leaks, etc. Am now comfortable taking my "new" van anywhere my camper wants to visit! Thanks Ron and Todd, you are the best!

DF
David F.
07/06/2019
Friendly, competent service from a locally owned business
Ron's Garage provided us with a detailed inspection with photographs to explain recommended work for our car. We were able to chat with the technician who performed our oil change and elected to undertake much of the recommended work. All told, a satisfying experience servicing this car.

Judy W.
07/03/2019
Excellent Repair Facility!
Excellent repair facility! I’ve taken my vehicles to Ron’s Garage for years and have never worried about quality care from the service desk, the mechanics or even Ron himself. From my very first time going there years ago, until today, this repair shop treats you as if you’re family and they WANT to do it right. They really take care of you here. So expect your vehicle to be fixed correctly and with quality parts by quality mechanics...((all long time employees, a sure sign of a great place!))...I have no worries when I drive away, I KNOW my vehicle has been fixed correctly. I rely on them and I’ve recommended them to all my friends and they all agree...Ron’s Garage is great!!!
Note: Ron’s also offers free rides, if needed, while they diagnose or fix what’s wrong.

Dale H.
Manchester, MI
GMC Acadia
07/02/2019
Clean, courteous and efficient.
The staff was knowledgeable of my problem and gave me options to fix them.

SJ
Shannon J.
Chelsea, MI
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
Happy Again!
Excellent service. Left from the shop to go out west in our RV with confidence. Great personal service at reasonable prices. Thank you.

KL
Kang L.
06/30/2019
Did a brake pad inspection
The service is great, would consider revisit.

GD
Georgia D.
Perrysburg, OH
Toyota Yaris
Perfect service!
As always, my car had the best of service. it feels like a new car.

06/28/2019
Sub-Par Service
Communication was excellent from the mechanic; however, I don't believe a wheel speed sensor is over 300 dollars on top of labor that is 190. Prices were a bit high. I understand that this is a business that is in a college town but dang did I feel ripped off for only 2 fixed items on my truck!
I do not believe I will be coming back and I'm encouraged to learn more about my truck and work on minor to moderate at-home projects I can complete myself rather than being completely up-charged for simple parts.
I was given a final price after the price of parts and labor for the estimate, then on the day I was supposed to pick it up, I was informed they did more work after and tacked on more expenses to my payment. It was not completely justified but what else was I supposed to do?
I am glad my truck's leak is fixed.

Hello,

We are saddened to hear that your experience with us did not measure up to your expectations, and we apologize that you felt overcharged for the work that was performed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Please give us a call at 734-662-8379 so that we may discuss this service and how we may rectify the situation to your satisfaction. Looking forward to hearing from you and we hope you have a great weekend!

Mark R.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he was glad he went there. He trusts them, they treated him well and were good to him.

David R.
Kia Soul
06/24/2019 Category: Service
David said his overall experience was great. They did a good job. He's thrilled about the quality of service. They were really nice and very professional. He was extremely impressed. He's going back tomorrow to have the other headlight changed.

Hi David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience here at Ron's Garage. We were happy to change the headlights on your Kia Soul. Hope to see you next time!

NW
Nancy W.
06/22/2019
They are the best!
I have been taking my car to Ron's for 6 years. I have always had a good experience each time I take my car in. They are friendly, fair, honest and straightforward. Todd explains what's going on and what needs to be fixed now and what can wait. I can depend on them to do the repairs right and I don't ever have to worry about being lied to or ripped off. They all rock!

Nancy,

You are so kind. We always look forward to you bringing in your Lexus and appreicate the trust you have put in Ron's Garage. Thanks for the review! See you next time!

CA
Cathy A.
Ford Flex
06/22/2019
Repairs
Very professional staff, organized and honest, provide transportation to and from repair appointment for convenience, easy setting up a time that works in your schedule, great email reminders and updates.

Hi Cathy,

We very much appreciate your review of your experience bringing in your Ford Flex. We are so glad to hear it was easy and convenient for you. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

NK
Noah K.
Porsche Cayman
06/14/2019
Gave me a ride home and back. Provided helpful information.

Hi Noah,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Thanks for coming in with your Porsche Cayman. We hope to see you next time!

Terry B.
Ypsilanti, MI
06/12/2019
Multi-point inspection and wheel alignment adjustment
Very easy to get an appointment that works for me. Everyone is always friendly and upbeat. I went in for multi-point inspection and explained that I was experiencing some vibration since I'd had wheel alignment.
The mechanic, and Ron himself, checked out my vehicle and made sure that it was right. It entailed adjustment to the alignment, still under warranty.
Great job guys. Smooth riding, now!

Hi Terry,
We are so grateful that you shared your experience. Thanks for letting us service your Toyota Highlander. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/07/2019
reliable efficient
Besides great service they provides rides to and from service which is a game changer for me.

KA
Kate A.
Dexter, MI
06/05/2019
Unorganized
I had an appointment on a Friday. Dropped my car off Thursday evening. Left key in key box with form filled out about my car. Did not receive a call on Friday. I called them Monday shortly after opening. Was told that my car had been looked at on Friday and they would call me in 5-10 minutes with an estimate. I didn’t receive a call. I called them 40 minutes later. I had to wait on the phone for a few minutes and was then given a quote. A $197 service to fix my AC had already been performed without my permission. I okayed additional work to be done. I started to give instructions on where to leave my key as I wouldn’t be able to pick up until after business hours. I was told that I’d receive a call later to collect payment info and I could leave instructions then. I received a text several hours later that my car was ready to be picked up. So I had to call again to give payment info and instructions for how to leave the key.

Hello Kate,

We very much appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the lack of communication, the work performed without consent, and the overall customer service experience. Thank you for receiving our phone call from our Customer Service Representative, and for giving us a chance to make it up to you.

- Katie

Deb M.
06/03/2019
Great Service Center
Efficient, friendly and knowledgeable staff!