MARC P.
02/19/2020
Satisfied Customer
My usual mechanic wasn’t available when I needed to urgently replace a seatbelt the day before a road trip, so I found Rony’s Car Pros online and gave them a call. From my initial call to my in person consultation and then eventual service, the people I encountered there were polite, efficient and clear. They fixed my problem quickly and at a reasonable price.
I’m glad I found them, and I very well may have found my new mechanic.

MI
Michelle I.
GMC Acadia
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said the business helped push her vehicle into the facility when she broke down. She liked their customer service.

SL
Suzane L.
Audi Q5
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Suzane said that she had good service at the place.

AE
ALAN E.
Culver City, CA
02/09/2020
Service defined
Presented a 2003 Camry that hasn’t been serviced in 8+ years for inspection and repairs so it could safely be gifted to our son. Much was revealed but the safety items and tuneup were all done in a timely manor so he could return home and accept it on the weekend. Tony’s even gave it a wash.

Mario S.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Mario said he really likes the way this business runs things, they are straight forward and have good customer service.

CG
CECILLE G.
01/21/2020
Like family
I've been going to Rony's for years. In the time I've been with them, they have undoubtedly saved me thousands of dollars I'd be charged at the dealer. They are fantastically trustworthy and fair. They always work with me to set priorities to make it as affordable as possible. But mostly, I feel like more than just another customer. We laugh, and chat about what's going on in the area. Rony's makes everyone feel like family. I give them the highest recommendation.

MA
Miles A.
Toyota Avalon
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Miles said he has been going there for years. They are good, consistent and get his vehicle done quickly.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 01/21/2020

Thanks for the many years of patronage. Glad to be of service.

KC
KAREN C.
Culver City, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
01/11/2020
Great local place!
I've been to Rony's Car Pro's twice and gotten excellent service at a very reasonable price! I prefer using local businesses, and not chains, and I'm so glad my neighbor recommended them. Howard helped me from my first call to my check out and made it all easy and pleasant. I appreciate their professionalism and being able to check the history of my car services (and their recommended services) on their website.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for the glowing review! It is our pleasure to keep your car running right and look forward to being of service to you in the future.

LD
Laurie D.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Laurie said that they're responsive, fast and have good prices. They're polite and she trusts them.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for leaving us a review. Your opinion is very important to us.

DJ
Dominic J.
Beverly Hills, CA
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Dominic said the job was done well and everything was fantastic.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review.

KELLY S.
Lexus GX 470
12/31/2019
Team Howard!!!!!
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again..... Howard rocks! He is always on top of the communication and that makes an expensive process less painless.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you so much for your great review. We always try to be fair with our customers while still providing reliable high quality repairs.

Jason B.
Volkswagen Passat
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the service was good.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review

XC
XAVIER C.
Nissan Xterra
12/20/2019
My Xterra wouldn't start
They took the time to diagnose the issue accurately, fix it, and send me on my way. Easily my favorite shop in the area.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 01/21/2020

Thanks for the glowing review! We try hard to take care of your initial concerns and enjoy a challenge.

GL
GARY L.
Calabasas, CA
12/19/2019
Found the issue. Great price to repair. Was done on tine. Couldn't ask for more !!!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for the great review! Glad we could help get you back on the road.

PS
Patrice S.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Patrice said the business provided good work and the staff are good people.