AE
ALAN E.
06/28/2020
Consistant
Lots of work was still needed to the car. It spent all it's driving life in Ohio so the snow/salt had corroded a lot underneath. Work was completed on time as promised and good savings from our frequent flyer miles :)

Lina M.
06/27/2020
Highly professional
My husband had a flat tire 2 weeks ago. I told him to go to Costco Tire to have it repaired as it was an emergency. They refused and said he has to have an appointment. His secretary suggested a local repair shop. Oh yeah they fixed it but every other day my husband had to put In air and drove the SUV for 2 weeks. Today I went to Costco to have it checked. I was told the way it was repaired was not done right and was dangerous to drive. I had to replace it and buy a new one. But it was out of stock, had to be ordered, and would be in within 3-5 daya.
That was when I called Howard at Rony's Pro.
He said come and I will tale care of it. In 10 minutes. I was there. He looked at it and said the repair was bad, that I need a new tire.
Right away he called a tire shop, picked up the tire himself, and installed it himself. All done in less than an hour. I was so grateful and deeply appreciative for his willingness to help with a ready, sincere hand, going the extra mile for a loyal customer. He just saved my day. And I was so sure my husband would be super happy and thankful he is driving his own car and not a rental. I salute you Howard.

On a side note, I want to commend George who helped me put back a misplaced plastic flap in my trunk. He was also very helpful and accommodating. A big thank you to Rony and his workers!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Recommended

Lexus RX 450h
06/26/2020
Quick emergency response
That was when I called Howard at Rony's Pro.

MARIUM M.
06/20/2020
The problem is still there
I brought my car in and Rony's was fantastic. They were incredibly kind and helped me so much! I'm frustrated that after spending thousands of dollars and having my car in the shop for two weeks, the car is still experiencing the same problem I took it in for. I will call and see if they will help me fix it.

SG
SHERI G.
Volvo S40
06/18/2020
My old, low mileage car needed some serious work. they provided me with detailed quote and completed the work in a timely manner. Everyone there is pleasant to deal with, honest in their explanations. Love them!

Michael M.
BMW 135i
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he's been using the business for more than 10 years and they've always been reliable.

RA
ROSMILDE A.
Acura TSX
06/02/2020
Reliable and reasonably priced!
I have never been disappointed by Rony’s. Very fast service and reasonably priced. They are knowledgeable with an excellent customer service. Thanks, Howard!

AP
ALAN P.
06/02/2020
Fantastic service, as always. Rony's R gr8.
Have had both of our old Honda SUBs worked on at Rony's over the past 18 months. Same story each time. Excellent service. They've solved some tricky mechanical problems that stumped other mechanics. And they don't do more than is necessary or over-bill. I'm happy to have Rony's as our go-to repair shop. The associate I've worked with, Howard, is fantastic.
Great place. Excellent work.

GL
GARRETT L.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/01/2020
Excellent service, work and communication!
Theres a reason I keep coming back to Rony's. They are straight up about your vehicles needs and I never feel pressured or like they are trying to up-sell me. i've even price shopped them and their rates are always reasonable. Howard is the man and super helpful. Cant recommend this place enough

MN
Madeline N.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Madeline said they were super accommodating, helpful, communicative and nice.

RI
RON I.
Volkswagen Golf
05/28/2020
Highly Recommended!
Took my car to Rony’s and couldn’t be happier. Everyone there was helpful and friendly and I will definitely be back for any future repairs.

Ford Flex
05/28/2020
Car care above and beyond
I really appreciate how the workers go the extra mile with my car. They do not try to sell me what I do not really need. They explain what my car needs and why. They brought my car to me at home when they finished my service needs. They also have a positive attitude.

SA
Sandra A.
California
Lincoln MKZ
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Sandra said this business has the best service and she has no complaints.

JONATHAN C.
05/20/2020
Great Service and Great Work
I took my vehicle in for a warranty job and it was fully covered, no out of pocket. It was also given the same priority as any other customer.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 06/26/2020

We pride ourselves on providing quality work. When issues do arise we will work hard to make it right. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

SD
SCARLET D.
Littlerock, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/20/2020
I Only take My Benz to Ronys. Howard & George
My car was in bad shape! Had I not known my belt was cracked, I would’ve been in a lot of trouble. Thankfully the guys here Howard & George and the mechanics saved me and my car. With my flight the next day they were able to take care of my vehicle with all it needed. Now my baby has brand new shoes, which were also a safety danger. Drives great, smooth, and purrs. Thanks guys! I’ll be back again soon. Xo Scarlet- C300 Mercedes Benz
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 06/26/2020

We are so glad to hear you had a good experience with us! Thank you for your feedback.