John A.
Downey, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/03/2018
Great Transparent service
I was rear ended recently and looked around for a shop to get my rear end bumper repaired. I commute from Downey to culver for work so I ended up looking around in culver near my job. Did not take me long to find Ronys after a quick google search. What stuck out was that they had a lot of reviews and almost 5 stars. After reading about 10-15 reviews about how great the place is I ended up going. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the service but what was refreshing was the service provided. Both techs that I worked with kept it 100% real with me in regards to ETA, work that had to be done, also the insurance company I was dealing with. When I got it returned after a week and a half there was some quirky issues with my car when I got it back so I text (forgot name) and he told me to bring it over during the week. That is the only inconvenience I had dealing with Ronys but it was a very small inconvenience at that. They fixed the issues within two hours and stated what happened, apologized and had me on my way with no additional charge. I wrote a long review so people can read it and really comprehend that these guys are absolute professionals.

HE
Hannah E.
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said this is her second time at the facility, and the staff is super informative and answers all her questions. She stated she doesn't feel rushed and they try to find service budget-friendly options, and what she can hold off on. They inform her on what needs to be done to keep her safe, they're friendly and Howard is amazing.

Ricardo R.
Inglewood, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Ricardo said the service was really good.

GM
Giacomo M.
Mazda Tribute
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Giamoco said they were great.

PU
Patty U.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Patty said this facility's employees are always good, really helpful, nice, and they take of business.

10/13/2018
Courteous, highly professional people and skillful mechanics. They listen, talk, explain, respond to questions; take care of small stuff with a smile, and the big stuff as well.
We have had all sorts of work done by Rony's since he took over this shop: regular service, brakes, tune-ups, body work, steering problems (the most recent problem). All done to our satisfaction.

JAMI W.
10/13/2018
Always the best!
I found out my brake lights were out on the way to work. I went right to Rony's and Howard said he could get everything fixed by early afternoon when I needed to pick it up. He was also able to give me new wipers just in time for the rain.
I've been going to Rony's for almost 20 years and have never been disappointed. It is so comforting to work with mechanics I know I can trust.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for the review Jami! Our goal is always to complete our customers repairs in an efficient and timely manner. We are glad to have been able to take care of you and exceed your expectations all of these years.

AE
ALAN E.
Mercedes-Benz C320
09/30/2018
Real quotes, honest work, flexibiltiy to accommodate customer needs.
Rony runs an honest business and stands behind his work. Everyone working there shares in this commitment.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 11/12/2018

Alan, thank you so much for the glowing review. We strive hard to accommodate our customers and take care of each of their needs. Whether working on a Mercedes or Ford we treat everyone the same and strive to be the best.

Melissa P.
Dodge Journey
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said they were quick and fairly priced. She really appreciated Howard's assistance throughout the process.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for leaving us a review Malissa! We are happy to have been able to help you with both your body work and mechanical needs.

CHRIS H.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/12/2018
Trustworthy Autoshop
Been bringing my car here for years because they are knowledgable, timely, and honest (and friendly).

BRITTANY H.
09/01/2018
Most friendly neighborhood auto shop
Always a pleasure bringing my car to Ronys. Howard is so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. You never feel like you're being swindled or upsold here. If you have a problem with your car, they always answer the phone (unlike service at the dealership), and they can often see you same day. Very skilled, organized and prompt with their work. Can't ask for more. Would highly recommend Ronys to anyone with a car issue (side note: Ronys was recommended to me by a friend who also raved about how nice and helpful they are at Ronys, so I imagine my experience is not unusual).

CP
Chicago P.
Honda Element
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Chicago said the owner is the best. He takes excellent care of him and his vehicles.

AR
Adelano R.
Volkswagen Routan
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Adelano said the staff provided great service. They were fast. They paid attention to detail. They were nice and courteous.

FM
Fabia M.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Fabia said that this business did a fine job on her vehicle.

CE
Candilaria E.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Frederico. He said the service is always awesome. He has been going there for the past 15 years and they have the best service prices.

MK
Matthew K.
Malibu, CA
Jeep Cherokee
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said the business did a good job.

RP
Raj P.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Raj said he dealt with Howard and was very pleased that they worked with him on the price. The customer service was excellent.

EM
Edward M.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Edward said he is satisfied with the work the business did on his vehicle. Howard provided him with great service.

HE
Hannah E.
Volkswagen New Beetle
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said the business was friendly and professional. The staff was knowledgeable and they used resources to save her money. Howard is trustworthy. He looks out for his customers best interests.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you so much for leaving us a review Hannah! We greatly appreciate your opinion. So glad to hear that we were able to help you save money on an otherwise costly repair for your VW Beetle's Power Window.

VP
Vashaun P.
Hyundai Accent
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Vashaun said a staff member came to where her vehicle had broke down and jumped it for her. She drove to the facility and the staff was very quick and nice during her entire visit.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are pleased to have been able to help you in your time of need.