WS
WILLIAM S.
11/08/2019
The best place!!
Rony's Car Pros are the best place to take your vehicle for any repair and service.....
They are professional, knowledgeable, fairly priced, and importantly, honest.....
I have known Rony for about 24 years...and I would not take my car anywhere else.....
I highly recommend them!!

KP
Kelsie P.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Kelsie said the staff was nice and provided really great customer service when she dropped her vehicle off, and they explained everything well when they called her.

10/14/2019
Service Manager is helpful as always
Scheduled the visit a few days in advanced, since I wanted the parts to be ordered ahead of time.
arrived for my appointment to drop-off my truck and went to do my errands while work was being performed.
the work took a bit longer that anticipated, so for this minor inconvenience, Howard helped out with a discount to make the longer wait that much easier.
I had to pick-up my kids, so I was still running on time after the truck was delivered back to me.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for taking time and leaving us a review of your experience with us. Customer satisfaction is always our main goal, although the job took a bit longer than originally quoted, we tried to make it up to you.

NC
NIGEL C.
10/10/2019
Great place
Made things easy, Howard helped me out with everything, and was clear, and fast, I would definitely recommend it to a friend and I will definitely be coming back
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you so much for leaving us your review. We appreciate your business and are pleased to see that we exceeded your expectations.

RF
Rodrigo F.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Rodrigo said this business has good service. The prices are reasonable and the work is done on time. However, the front bumper and grill were filled with stains and fingerprints. He thought it should have been cleaned off.

MV
Meno V.
Lexus CT 200h
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Meno said that he never has any problems with them. They are honest when explaining the situation and what needs to be done. That is why he comes to them.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for your review. We are proud to have earned your trust and look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

RL
Ralph L.
Nissan Versa
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Ralph said this business has good, fast service.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for leaving us a review, we always strive to be as efficient as possible while maintaining a high level of quality work.

Jordan A.
Dodge Charger
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said he received good customer service from the staff.

JJ
Justin J.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Justin said Howard was really cool and nice.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for your great review!

DN
Dj N.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Dj said even though it was a little late, the service on her vehicle was good.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 10/16/2019

We greatly appreciate your review and hope to be of service to you again in the future.

RA
ROSMILDE A.
Acura TSX
09/02/2019
Accommodating and professional
Howard is very helpful and gives honest feedback. Reasonably priced. Gives me such peace of mind!
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate you and will be here to serve you when you need us.

LV
Luis V.
Hyundai ELANTRA
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Luis said it was pretty good, the business was convenient for him, and he had heard good things about them from friends and other people.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us, your opinion is very important to us.

Justin M.
Cadillac Escalade
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he was taken care of fast and the price was good.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your opinion.

JOHNNY L.
Mitsubishi Outlander
08/16/2019
Howard was great
I had my tires fix, Howard did it fast and easy process
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your great review!

BY
Brian Y.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Brian said that his experience was great and Howard was super helpful. He stated that the facility does good work.

BY
Brian Y.
08/12/2019 Category: Service

BP
BRIEN P.
08/06/2019
BMW owners
Great service and pricing. You bring the problem and they solve it.

TH
Thomas H.
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said they did an excellent job and they communicated well.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. So glad to see that you are pleased with our service.

GF
GUADALUPE/TIM F.
Mercury Mountaineer
07/26/2019
I went in to have my air air conditioner fluid topped off because it wasn't getting as cold as it use to. I also mentioned to Howard that I would be going on a short trip to Paso Robles and that it was going to be 105 degrees there and I wanted them to look the car over. We they did and am I glad. They found three problems that could have turned out to be a nightmare for me. A small leak in the air conditioning hoses, a crack in the plastic tank of my radiator and the serpentine belt that was brittle and starting to crack all over. They said that they were very busy and that if I could bring the car back in the morning they could get it all done in one day. Well they did get it all done the next day and boy was I happy with the job they did. Now I can go on my trip with peace of mind and enjoy the ride with cold air. Thanks Guys.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We greatly appreciate you and your many years of loyal patronage.

RK
Russell K.
Valley Village, CA
Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Russell said the employees handle the work professionally. The price is reasonable. Everything that needed to be fixed got fixed. Howard is an exceptional service manager.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for your review Russell!  We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your experience.