Overall Rating 4.00971/5Overall Rating 4.00971/5Overall Rating 4.00971/5Overall Rating 4.00971/5rating 4.00971
Overall Rating 1.86408/5rating 1.86408rating 1.86408rating 1.86408rating 1.86408

Richard S.
Citrus Heights, CA
it is very good
I think it provides good service

HF
Hector F.
Rocklin, CA
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is great!!
This is the second time I have visited this place where I purchased my original vehicle. It has been an incredible experience. When I go in to have my car serviced thr crew (Rob) is not only funny but finds ways to take care of my car. I work in service industry and it is how I do business and it is nice to see it done by your team!

PE
Patricia E.
Grass Valley, CA
2010 Hyundai Accent
THEY CLEANED MY CAR!!
I was so surprised!! I got into my Hyundai Accent and looked around and it was totally cleaned!!
I am so grateful, I have not been treating my trustie car nicely lately and Robbert and his staff
looked after everything perfectly.
What a treat to drive home in a clean, fresh beautifully happy car -- all the way back home to
Grass Valley and the ice and snow!
Once again, you all have outdone yourselves!!
Gratefully yours,
Patricia

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Customer
The staff are knowledgeable and professional. I trust the service I get for my car.

AR
Amber R.
Ron was great
Ron is awesome. So helpful and friendly

Jack G.
Carmichael, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
great customer service
always on target with customers needs. They listen to any concerns.

SO

Jeroen B.
Orangevale, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
1st service
I enjoyed my 1st car service with Robert, it was fast and professional, awesome job!
Thank you.

Friendly and professional.

CP
Craig P.
People friendly, efficient
Got same day appointment, wait was minimal, service provider was excellent.

PL
Paul L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service overall.
Always prompt and professional..... excellent customer service.

GD
Ginger D.
Newcastle, CA
Excellent, as always!
Thank you for once again taking care of me and my car! Courteous, thorough, and timely. I love my Hyundai and I’m very happy with the service I get at Roseville Hyundai. Thank you!

Roseville, CA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service and Service Rep Rob Peace is the best, I actually wait for him to assit me.

Rocklin, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Found the problem and corrected in timely basis

Todd M.
Marysville, CA
Freindly
Very friendly and quick. Wiah it was cheaper, but is what it is

Joseph B.
Outstanding Service
This dealership does not disappoint. The service is outstanding. I had to leave my car for repairs and was given a shuttle ride to work. Dave, the driver, was very pleasant and the conversations were fantastic. Never a dull moment. I highly recommend Hyundai to everyone I know.

Delilah P.
Elverta, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/14/2019 Category: Service
We were greeted and taken care of right away
We had a scheduled appointment for an oil change and was serviced on time. As I had purchased my car in September 2018 for my 2019 Veloster, the gentlemen attending us brought to our attention that there were two recalls on our vehicle. The service center fixed both recall issue as well during our oil service. I felt that we were being provided the utmost care of service. Thank you as it was noticed and appreciated.

KW

Renate Z.
Roseville, CA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Your staff - especially Robert Pearce who is my rep since I left the salesroom with the new car.
Listens and helps and make sure, that my car is in good upkeep.