Overall Rating 3.9255337/5Overall Rating 3.9255337/5Overall Rating 3.9255337/5rating 3.9255337rating 3.9255337
Overall Rating 1.87234/5rating 1.87234rating 1.87234rating 1.87234rating 1.87234

Scott H.
Elk Grove, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service on my Elantra
They were great!

Antelope, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
In and out quick
Warranty issue, part was fixed quickly with zero hassle.

Lois M.
Arbuckle, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Rebate
The staff was so wonderful
Explained what they would be checking and said about how long it would take to so the job. It took exactly the time they said. The waiting room was very clean and comfortable

Melvin W.
El Dorado Hills, CA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Very professional service staff!
I have had all of my car service done with you and in every instance your service staff has truly great in all respects!

MJ
Michael J.
North Highlands, CA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
the service people r very friendly and takes care of you i love robert he is the best
good service

Ronald H.
Roseville, CA
2013 Hyundai Azera
FfRIENDLY SERVICE LIKE YOUR VAN DRIVER
I ADVISED THE SERVICE REP THAT i HAD AN EXTENDED WARRANTY OM FILE BUT HE STILL BILLED ME FOR THE FULL AMOUNT. i TOLD HIM AGAIN THAT I HAD THE POLICY AND HE FINNALY CORRECTED M Y BILL.

Timothy B.
Antelope, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
Great advisors
My advisor Paul was a great guy and was clear with all information and pricing and was in great communication while my car was in the shop.

Joan G.
Rio Linda, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
GREAT SERVICE
In Rob Peace's absence, Paul Wilkins gave me excellent service too!

KO
Karl O.
Folsom, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Team Review
Rob Peace is easy to work with and explained all aspects of what would be involved with my vehicles service and repairs.
Roseville Hyundai is not the nearest Hyundai Dealer from where I live but I trust the Dealership's Service Team and do not mind the extra time and travel involved getting to Roseville.

Folsom, CA
Service Review

Sacramento, CA
Paul Wilkins made my day
I have been to Hyundai a few times for a noise that was in the car's AC or dashboard area; Service Advisor, Paul Wilkins heard the noise and solved the noise problem with a replacement part. AC is now quiet!

Nevada City, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Easy to work with

EB
Elizabeth B.
Grass Valley, CA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Aaron was great and efficiently helped me and the other customers get in and it quickly.

Celia C.
Olivehurst, CA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
they should of checked everything
had a low tire....this has been a problem since I bought the car

LD
Leland D.
Rocklin, CA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The dealership showed great concern to solve my issues and were very courteous
Robert, my service adviser, did a fantastic job explaining what was being done and advising what to do if issue continues. 5 Stars

Rocklin, CA
n/a
n/a

Rio Linda, CA
Good friendly service
I just really like the atmosphere. I feel comfortable and safe and I know my car is in good hands.

Mary S.
Rancho Cordova, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Service teams seem to really care about 'perfection' and 'timeliness'.
Bill Habib is the best of the best; he always puts the customer first. Ensures that our service is completed in a timely manner. Takes the time to learn if we have any concerns or questions about our vehicle's performance and/or service and provides real answers. He makes every visit special by treating us as "special clients".
Can't speak too highly of this man!!!

FR
Franco R.
Citrus Heights, CA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Again
The car was brought in for its 26,000 mile service and I was informed of two filters I would need replaced at the next service but under no pressure to replace them now..

Juanita D.
Sacramento, CA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Close to home and they do a good job.
Have been taking my car to this dealer for 6 years. Always pleased with service. Thanks