Overall Rating 4.0714254/5Overall Rating 4.0714254/5Overall Rating 4.0714254/5Overall Rating 4.0714254/5rating 4.0714254
Overall Rating 1.92857/5rating 1.92857rating 1.92857rating 1.92857rating 1.92857

Joann H.
08/24/2019 Category: Service
They covered all the bases
After a software update to my Sonata determined a repair was in order they were great in helping me get my car to them and arranging a car rental.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Efficient
Robert was great. And the service was fine and done quickly

LV
Linda V.
Roseville, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer Service
Even though my scheduled appointment was not written down, Robert got me in and was out in the timeframe given!

Thomas B.

Wendy L.
Foresthill, CA
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Always Easy
Appointments here are always easy. They are very efficient.

KH
Katherine H.
Fair Oaks, CA
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Recall service experiance
Checked in with Robert , he examined my car and found the problems that needed to be addressed quickly . He was true to his word , he knows his job well . he said the car would take about 3-4 hrs to complete the work and it was out in 3.5 hrs .
Thank You Robert for your professionalism and great attitude.

Susan W.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Rating
Friendly staff and clean waiting area.

WA
Wayne A.
Lincoln, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Software upgrade
Car was in eco mod before software upgrade. when returned it was not. Not sure how to change mod. Car downshifts on downhill sooner than before upgrade pushing engine to over 5000rpm.I thought the upgrade was to protect engine bearings. 5000rpm douse not do that.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Another great experience
Always friendly and efficient staff. Routine maintenance appointment. Vehicle was ready when promised. No drama!

AC
Alan C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
car wash
thanks for washing the car

North Highlands, CA
Horrible service
The staff were not warm or courteous.
BROCK K., Service Manager from Roseville Hyundai responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon and giving me a better understanding of how we fell short on your visit, I hope that my explanation of the purpose of the programming update gave you a better understanding of the purpose and reason for the update. I hope we have another opportunity to service your vehicle again and if so please ask for me so that I may introduce myself.

Brock Keck

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mr
Excellent customer service.

Everyone is very nice
People are friendly but service is slow
BROCK K., Service Manager from Roseville Hyundai responded on 08/23/2019

Sorry that i missed you this afternoon, i do apologize that we did not ensure that the interior was cleaned as it should have been.

Brock Keck

Service was ok

Robert G.
Citrus Heights, CA
Service on my car
When I bought the car I was unaware that I had warranties on my car because I bought the car as is but it turned out that I got a lot of work done on the car that was still under warranty a manufacturer warranty that I was totally unaware of. Thank you Robert for servicing my car for me and making me aware of the warranties that my car has still

Marvin C.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Quick service accurate assessment and clean area. Employees show friendliness.
Love my hyundai. Wish you made a mid sized pickup.

RN
Ronni N.
Carmichael, CA
Bill
Our service advisor, Bill, went beyond what I expected.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/20/2019 Category: Service
I came in for an oil change and Chris was up front about how long the wait would be. I was disappointed but he offered an Uber ride. I went to Walmart and shopped and was returned in time to get my car. He made the best out of a challenging situation.

Citrus Heights, CA
Car Service
Excellent customer service provided on a very busy Friday morning. My car was ready for pick up earlier than scheduled.

BA
Bryan A.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Hyundai does it right!
My new Sonata was intermittently closing our Android Auto while driving; so I set up an appointment to have a technician look at it last week. Upon my arrival, the service representatives (Robert and Chris) were very professional and friendly.
No precise cause could be detected for the Android Auto connectivity problem; therefore, the technician did a hard reset of the applicable electronics software. The service was covered by warranty.
I haven't had a problem with the Android Auto closing since the service event -- and am hopeful that the problem is completely resolved.