Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5rating 4.4285686
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Lovington, NM
04/13/2019 Category: Service
The service department was extremely helpful.
The employees went above and beyond helping us.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Sale
No pressure sale. The dealership located the color and trim package I was looking for at another dealership, then drove 500 miles and trailered it back for me at no extra charge. Excellent service.

Lonna B.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
the quality of care and the timeliness were great!
****Great business. Good customer service.

James G.

03/31/2019 Category: Service
Not Happy
Won`t be back.
LUKE G., Service Manager from Roswell Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

I am sorry to hear about your expierence with the sales department from a couple years back, and I am sorry about your current experience with service department. If there is anything we can do for you please reach out to me.

Luke Grant

Tarleton C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
clean, friendly, professional.
Work done in a timely manor.

RV

Gregory G.
Fort Sumner, NM
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Very professional, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable
Ricardo Lozano was great in accommodating my schedule. Master Technician Lee Frederick did amazing work on our vehicle and I understand even stayed after hours to complete.
Great work. Thank you. .

KW
Kenneth W.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Recall repair
They took care of the recall repair problem promptly for me!

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Communication is Key
Had an opportunity to speak with Luke, service manager, and I shared my experience and concerns. I will say this, I am willing to give this place a second opportunity to put their best foot forward. I hope to provide feedback in the future.

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Be careful!
Arrived for our first oil change only to have been told there would not be any cost to the first servicing. I had previously said that I also had a manufacturer coupon, in the end they tried to charge over $50 for a basic oil change and did not want to honor the coupon which I was initially told that they would honor. I will not return, this is not how you do business. Our first oil change turned into our last oil change at this dealership.
LUKE G., Service Manager from Roswell Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank You for taking the time for your feed back. I do appoligize about expierence once again. Thank you for taking time and to talk to me too. I am glad we were able to resolve your issue, and if you ever need anything please let me know.

Luke Grant
575-623-5860
lgrant@kagnm.com

Karen S.
Clovis, NM
03/05/2019
Dirty vehicles
I had driven this new car about 4 days and had to return it to the dealership for a few repairs that the dealership agreed to fix. I was not pleased at all that the vehicle was returned to me, after repairing a cracked windshield, with a quarter tank of gas and the interior scratched and dirty. The glove compartment had 2 scratches on it and other areas of the interior were scratched. That I was gonna take in stride. Last night I drove the car to a concert and discovered that the windshield was so smeared inside, I could barely see through the streaking. Im going to have to take it to a detail shop to get it cleaned. I’m disappointed that the car was not cleaned inside and returned to me in this state. I have them the vehicle with interior clean and shiny and expected it to be returned in same condition. Would not recommend using the service department.

Karen S.
Clovis, NM
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and straightforward salesman
Service repair was great. Only gripe is the vehicle was returned to me with the gas tank nearly empty and the interior dirty.

TF
Terrence F.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service from all staff members.
Staff provided excellent information and service. Mr. Grant was extremely kind, respectful and helpful in getting these safety recalls taken care of. He went the extra mile and showed us which vehicle maintenance work needed to be addressed and on what timeline. Enjoyable experience.

TA
Tanya A.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
This is where I get all my cars!
I love Hyundai! Their cars are the best and the service there is awesome. I bought my brand new car form Hyundai in Roswell NM, in 2017. And I look forward in buying my little girl’s car, from there very soon. Thank you, Hyundai for everything, you guys do for me and my family.

01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great
No trouble getting my lock fixed in a timely fashion

John T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Roswell Hyundai always provides professional and efficient service.

Loy B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/25/2019 Category: Service
personel
personel

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and a staff that really cares!!!
I will never take my vehicle somewhere else !