Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5rating 4.4999975

PT
Pamela T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
It was satisfactory no better no worse
Only complain I really had was they changed some settings on my vehicle that I did not want changed now I will have to get back with them to get things replaced
as I had them set.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your survey return. We appreciate your business.

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Good
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

“We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers”

TL
Tamaliah L.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Roswell Hyundai Service Dept
Quick reliable service.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

“Thank you for the 5 stars” We appreciate your business Tammy.

Jessica B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
2012 Santafe
Service was excellent. My santafe is running smoothly
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

“When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy”

RD
Russell D.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/10/2018 Category: Service
The gal who greets me and efficiently takes care of me
same as above
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

"Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership”

Laura M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/07/2018 Category: Service
The staff is always so friendly and helpful.
Joel was nice and very professional. He is a great asset to your company!
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for the survey return. We appreciate your business.

Janet B.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Everyone in the service department is GREAT! Especially Dolores!!!
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for your survey return. I appreciate the positive feedback.

08/29/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and professional
Fast and courteous. The service was donequickly and with no problems.

08/29/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and professional
Prompt and professional however the automated calls , texts and emails telling me my car was done after receiving a call from the service dept personnel was a bit much.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for your input on how service calls are made one service is completed on a vehicle. I have taken care of this with our automated system and will not longer send out reminder calls once service is complete. I believe either myself or the other service advisor should be the ones to call when a customer car is complete as it is more personal then an automated call or text. I appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future with your Hyundai.

DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

I am asking if you would mind rescore my department as i taken care of your concern.

DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback!

DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for the survey return!

08/25/2018 Category: Service
Great
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business.

HS
Helen S.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and knows me by name. Love the waiting area with a TV, popcorn, and something to drink. I realize there is much business. But the scheduling is at least a 2 weeks wait.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you Helen for the positive feedback. We here at Roswell Hyundai strive to provide great service.

08/22/2018 Category: Service
A+
A+
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

“When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy”

EG
Eileen G.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
The service department is awesome
The service department always treats me like a friend. They are happy to so me and very helpful.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Donella S.
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Always enjoy going to Hyundai for my service and visit with everyone.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for the survey return! We appreciate your survey return.

VW
Van W.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service department
Deloris is Great!! She has helped me out several times. She always makes me feel welcome.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you Van for the positive feedback.

Rebecca G.
Picacho, NM
08/10/2018 Category: Service
The employees. They're always friendly, helpful.
Excellent!
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 Star! We appreciate the positive feedback you give us. Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jill H.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Roswell Hyundai is top notch. They are courteous, prompt, friendly and excel at customer service. The entire dealership is the cleanest I have ever seen.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business.

PD
Patricia D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Good service, no HARD SELL...as in 'You HAVE to have this....' And Friendly service. Especially enjoyed the chocolate chip cookies as I am sure they had not a single calorie... :)
ANDREW P. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the repeat business, and we are glad you enjoyed the cookies!!!!

John T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Dolores is always helpful, courteous and very efficient.
ANDREW P. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your survey return. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Robert R.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
07/28/2018 Category: Service
The employees are very friendly and see that your car is taken into the shop in a timely manner.
I have always had good service at the Hyundai car service shop. The employees are very helpful and make sure you are
taken care of quickly. I did get the part for my last visit very fast. They did get it installed pretty fast. I was in the shop again this
week on Thursday the 26th of July and had problems with my driver side door latch. They could not fix it that day because
they had to order the part. The only thing I really do not like about this shop is that they have to order parts for everything
they never have the part you need on hand. They are a small service shop, but maybe they need to carry a few parts like
door latches and the parts that make your windows go up and down. We are in the Southwest, where it is very hot in the
Summer and maybe these smaller mechanical things should be kept on hand. I know the dealer does not want to keep a
ton of parts, because that is money sitting on a shelf and not being used but on the other hand when a customer buys a
new car they expect it to be serviced in a timely manner and not have to wait a whole weekend with a door that doesn't latch
because the car can't be driven. They do have a loaner service but all of their loaner cars were being used. Also my car is
only 6 years old with about 40,700 miles on it. It is barely broken in good. Why am I having all of these problems with doors
and windows all of a sudden. I am the only driver and there are no children to be getting in and out and slamming doors or
rolling windows down. I don't even roll the window down on the drivers side very much at all. I have been pleased with my
Hyundai for all of these years and now that it is paid for I seem to be going into the shop a lot with it. I have recommended
the Hyundai to several other people telling them about how nice they are and no problems and now I am beginning to
wonder?? I still love my Vera Cruz and I know they don't make them anymore, but it has been a great car and I hope I
don't have any more problems. Thank you very much for the chance to voice my opinion!
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

“Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership”

TC
Tarleton C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
professional, friendly, honest.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! We always look forward to see you two in the store. You two are always so happy and appreciate us so much! Again thank you.