Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333

TC
Tarleton C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
professional, friendly, honest.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! We always look forward to see you two in the store. You two are always so happy and appreciate us so much! Again thank you.

Michael S.
Port Arthur, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Good Dealer
They got me in quick
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you so much for the positive survey return ! We love when our customers leave happy!

RT
Ray T.
2006 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Need improvement.
A little attention to detail makes a huge difference. The lack of it gets expensive.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for your survey return.

07/04/2018 Category: Service
Dolores and AJ are always there ready to fit us in service. Luis is very effecient mechanic. Thank you
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

“When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy”

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer service
Helpful with my Rear Window Wiper blade and Arm
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your survey return. We appreciate your business!

KH
Karen H.
Kingsland, GA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/03/2018 Category: Service
While traveling from out of state, We needed our oil changed they got us in and back on the road in less than 30 minutes. This was great for our travel plans. Great job.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your survey return! We appreciate the positive feedback!

PD
Patricia D.
Artesia, NM
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service at Roswell Hyundai
Again, wonderful service as always. Quick service also. only problem??? No popcorn again...(probably a blessing as it does give me indigestion anyway..LOL)
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback Patricia! We will make sure popcorn is available as all customer love fresh popcorn! Have a good weekend.

Dolores S.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
great service
The service team was attentive to my concerns and needs.

Thank you.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for your survey return! We appreciate your business!

TD
Tari D.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
I have always been welcomed and listened to. I feel like they care about me as well as my Hyundai. I make an appointment and they are ready for me when I arrive. The waiting lounge is comfortable and the staff always check on me.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

“Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey”

Joann K.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

“We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers”

IG
Irene G.
Dexter, NM
05/11/2018 Category: Service
The workers were very friendly and helpful
ANDREW P. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 05/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star survey! We appreciate your business.

2016 Hyundai Azera
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
I've been very pleased with the service at our Hyundai dealership. When I call to schedule a service I'm able to get in on the day I prefer. The receptionist called to get my approval for a needed service. The length of time to complete the service was acceptable.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

“Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership”

Barry B.
Midland, TX
05/02/2018 Category: Service
service dept
my experience with Roswell Hyundai was as always a very easy and enjoyable experience. Both employees that helped me were very helpful and friendly. I wish I could remember their names, but I felt very comfortable with them as they explained and took care of the problem I was having with my car. Not only did they get to work on my car immediately, they finished the job in a very timely manner. This type of care is the reason I drive 200 miles just to have the Roswell Hyundai service dept. do all the work needed on my Hyundai Sonata. I highly recommend Roswell Hyundai to everyone !!!
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Barry! We appreciate the postive comments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

AW
Amy W.
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Customer Services
Great Customer Service!!!!
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you very much for your survey return! We appreciate the 5 star you gave us.

Douglas P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Rating
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 04/28/2018

Thank you Doug for the 5 star! We appreciate you as a customer so much! Always look forward to seeing you in the service drive.

FS
Freddy S.
Great Staff
The staff is always friendly and helpful. Delores in the service department is fantastic and very knowledgeable.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you Freddy for the 5 Star! We appreciate it.

RV
Robert V.
Bob
Professional.
ANDREW P. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for the great survey response! We look forward to future visits.

Jacinto T.
Good Services
Excelent
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for your survey return. We appreciate your business!

CD
Christopher D.
Artesia, NM
Corrective action
AJ jumped on righting a wrong no questions asked

Tire service
Find the leak
ANDREW P. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for working with us to resolve this issue! I haope you have a great day and we look forward to your next service.

DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 04/28/2018

Thank you for your survey return!

JE
Jeffery E.
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service...Great Staff
Very Happy with the service and staff!
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

“We are so glad your experience here was a positive one”