Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333

TD
Tari D.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
I have always been welcomed and listened to. I feel like they care about me as well as my Hyundai. I make an appointment and they are ready for me when I arrive. The waiting lounge is comfortable and the staff always check on me.

Joann K.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai

“We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers”

IG
Irene G.
Dexter, NM
05/11/2018 Category: Service
The workers were very friendly and helpful
ANDREW P. from Roswell Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 Star survey! We appreciate your business.

2016 Hyundai Azera
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
I've been very pleased with the service at our Hyundai dealership. When I call to schedule a service I'm able to get in on the day I prefer. The receptionist called to get my approval for a needed service. The length of time to complete the service was acceptable.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai

“Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership”

Barry B.
Midland, TX
05/02/2018 Category: Service
service dept
my experience with Roswell Hyundai was as always a very easy and enjoyable experience. Both employees that helped me were very helpful and friendly. I wish I could remember their names, but I felt very comfortable with them as they explained and took care of the problem I was having with my car. Not only did they get to work on my car immediately, they finished the job in a very timely manner. This type of care is the reason I drive 200 miles just to have the Roswell Hyundai service dept. do all the work needed on my Hyundai Sonata. I highly recommend Roswell Hyundai to everyone !!!
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 Star Barry! We appreciate the postive comments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

AW
Amy W.
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Customer Services
Great Customer Service!!!!
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai

Thank you very much for your survey return! We appreciate the 5 star you gave us.

Douglas P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Rating
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai

Thank you Doug for the 5 star! We appreciate you as a customer so much! Always look forward to seeing you in the service drive.

FS
Freddy S.
Great Staff
The staff is always friendly and helpful. Delores in the service department is fantastic and very knowledgeable.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai

Thank you Freddy for the 5 Star! We appreciate it.

RV
Robert V.
Bob
Professional.
ANDREW P. from Roswell Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey response! We look forward to future visits.

Jacinto T.
Good Services
Excelent
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai

Thank you for your survey return. We appreciate your business!

CD
Christopher D.
Corrective action
AJ jumped on righting a wrong no questions asked

Tire service
Find the leak
ANDREW P. from Roswell Hyundai

Thank you for working with us to resolve this issue! I haope you have a great day and we look forward to your next service.

DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai

Thank you for your survey return!

JE
Jeffery E.
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service...Great Staff
Very Happy with the service and staff!

Laura M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone seems to care about you as a customer
Your staff is very friendly and always willing to help.
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai

“Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey”

GR
Gilbert R.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Response to service
Courteous, friendly and excellent service
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai

“When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy”

HP
Heather P.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
They serviced my car in a timely manner and succeeded in completing the service needed!
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai

Thank you for your survey return! We appreciate your business.

BP
Brian P.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, good work
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate it!

03/29/2018 Category: Service
First oil change
Good
ANDREW P. from Roswell Hyundai

Thank you for your survey response!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service at Roswell Hyundai
ONLY thing that Roswell Hyundai needs to do is to carry more parts. I live in another town, and it usually involves a trip up to be diagnosed, then another to install the parts. That would be my only recommendation.

Jose P.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Okay, I guess
Had some issues
DOLORES L S. from Roswell Hyundai

Thank you for your survey return!

Jennifer C.