JJ
JERRY J.
01/21/2019
Excellent as usual!
As usual Justin, Shane and company provided superior service on my 2001 Ford F-150. Repair is always done in a professional manner and never had to return a vehicle in the many years they have been helping me keep my vehicles on the road. The cost of repairs is always extremely fair and reasonable. Thanks again Justin and Shane for your help! We appreciate y’all!

Bruce M.
Chrysler Crossfire
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said he's comfortable leaving his vehicle with the staff. If they find additional problems he can trust them to fix it.

GG
GARY G.
12/28/2018
Great and Dependable Service
Williams Automotive Repair has serviced several of my vehicles over the years. Everytime, I've had an issue...I have received a fair price and prompt service. Never have I had to return one for additional repairs on the same issue. Plus, I have always gotten my vehicles back at the timeline promised.

David S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/28/2018 Category: Service
David said he would recommend the business for service.

MARGRET P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/23/2018
Professional
Honest & dependable! Hard to find in auto care these days. I was given a quote first over the phone & there were no changes in price upon completion of services. Friendly, dependable & knowledgeable! Reminds me that there are still good people in this world.

MIKE C.
12/22/2018
2011 Chevrolet Pickup
Perfect as always

JORDON K.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/21/2018
Awesome, dependable, above quality service
Shane and Justin have worked on my trucks a couple times. Their work is clean, honest, and professional. They dont beat around the bush in telling you what's wrong with your vehicle and fully explain how it needs to be fixed. They've also been good about giving you a heads up on future problematic issues.

BR
BRADY R.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/20/2018
The Best
I can always count on them to do what needs done. I use Williams for all my maintenance and repairs. Honest, skillful, and timely. These guys are the best.

Mickey S.
GMC Pickup
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Mickey said the business did a wonderful job. He will go back there again.

MF
MACK F.
12/11/2018
Honesty price integrity. I trust them comiplety
I have done business here for several years and have always been complete satisfied

SK
Sarah K.
Lexus ES 330
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said she will be going back, again.

CHRISTOFFER H.
Kia Sedona
11/29/2018
Utterly trustworthy, dilligent and on time
We have always received very professional, on-time and cost-effective service from Williams auto. Justin has a framed letter from a father in his shop thanking him for not taking advantage of customers with little mechanical knowledge who might otherwise be considered "easy prey" (as is unfortunately not uncommon) - and this is clearly well-deserved. We had him recommended, and we are happy to pass this on here.

JOSH F.
GMC Pickup
11/28/2018
Excellent auto repair shop.
I've done business with Justin and Shane for 18 years. They are trustworthy and always provide superior service. I'm glad to know these guys.

KT
KEITH T.
11/27/2018
Good work
We have used Williams twice now. Both times were done in a day and with time to spare. I suppose they do emergencies on short notice, but making an appt works nicely.

DANIEL C.
Bledsoe, TX
Nissan Frontier
11/21/2018
Always Great & Knowledgeable Service
Been getting my vehicles serviced at William's for over 10 years and have never been disappointed with their repair services

PR
PATRICK R.
Nissan Titan
11/20/2018
Head gasket going out
As always.. top notch service and done right the first time.. highly recommended Williams Automotive.. they will take care of you and make things right !

THOMAS S.
Ram 1500
11/16/2018
Great mechanics
I was referred to William's Auto by a good friend of mine and this shop is everything he told me it was. The most important factor I look for in a mechanic is honesty, and that's what you find with Shane and Justin. The prices I have paid for both repairs, and they were far below the dealer shop's estimates we received. They have worked on my wife's '15 Escalade and my companie's '15 Ram. Overall, I will continue using these guys for all mechanical issues and would highly recommend getting an estimate and/or second opinion from them before choosing your next shop.

DOUG D.
11/16/2018
Integrity and Fair Prices!
Great service as always!

JV
JACKSON V.
Volkswagen Rabbit
11/14/2018
Fast, honest service
They let you keep your car until they are actually ready to work on it unlike most shops and they solved my problem within a day at a really good price

Shirley B.
Wolfforth, TX
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said she likes this business and likes the way he works and what he did for her.