CHRISTOFFER H.
Kia Sedona
11/29/2018
Utterly trustworthy, dilligent and on time
We have always received very professional, on-time and cost-effective service from Williams auto. Justin has a framed letter from a father in his shop thanking him for not taking advantage of customers with little mechanical knowledge who might otherwise be considered "easy prey" (as is unfortunately not uncommon) - and this is clearly well-deserved. We had him recommended, and we are happy to pass this on here.

JOSH F.
GMC Pickup
11/28/2018
Excellent auto repair shop.
I've done business with Justin and Shane for 18 years. They are trustworthy and always provide superior service. I'm glad to know these guys.

KT
KEITH T.
11/27/2018
Good work
We have used Williams twice now. Both times were done in a day and with time to spare. I suppose they do emergencies on short notice, but making an appt works nicely.

DANIEL C.
Bledsoe, TX
Nissan Frontier
11/21/2018
Always Great & Knowledgeable Service
Been getting my vehicles serviced at William's for over 10 years and have never been disappointed with their repair services

PR
PATRICK R.
Nissan Titan
11/20/2018
Head gasket going out
As always.. top notch service and done right the first time.. highly recommended Williams Automotive.. they will take care of you and make things right !

THOMAS S.
Ram 1500
11/16/2018
Great mechanics
I was referred to William's Auto by a good friend of mine and this shop is everything he told me it was. The most important factor I look for in a mechanic is honesty, and that's what you find with Shane and Justin. The prices I have paid for both repairs, and they were far below the dealer shop's estimates we received. They have worked on my wife's '15 Escalade and my companie's '15 Ram. Overall, I will continue using these guys for all mechanical issues and would highly recommend getting an estimate and/or second opinion from them before choosing your next shop.

DOUG D.
11/16/2018
Integrity and Fair Prices!
Great service as always!

JV
JACKSON V.
Volkswagen Rabbit
11/14/2018
Fast, honest service
They let you keep your car until they are actually ready to work on it unlike most shops and they solved my problem within a day at a really good price

Shirley B.
Wolfforth, TX
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said she likes this business and likes the way he works and what he did for her.

LL
LARRY L.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/10/2018
Auto repair
They do a great job. Very knowledgeable and thorough on my car repairs.

BRIAN S.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/08/2018
Great guys, friendly service at a reasonable price! Would recommend to anyone

11/07/2018
Friendly staff
I didn’t have an appointment, truck battery was dead. I had my truck towed to Williams auto shop. They checked out my electrical system. It was only my battery. I was able to get my truck before they closed for the evening.

LARRY B.
Buick Rainier
11/01/2018
Honest and reasonable
They did not do anything to the car until they called and gave us a price. We were very pleased with the service. We will definitely continue to take our vehicles to them.

KC
KAY C.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/30/2018
Always great service.
We have used Williams Automotive for years. Always very accommodating and very friendly. The service has always been excellent. I would recommend your business to anyone. Thank you for always taking care of me.

JJ
Jesse J.
Cadillac CTS
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said the employees were honest. They provided good service. He trusts the service they provided.

Tom S.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the business did great.

MV
Miguel V.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Miguel said the business did what he asked them to do and the price for the service was fair.

Jake L.
Lexus IS 300
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Jake said that the service at the place was great.

Joan B.
Lincoln Town Car
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Joan said the business was wonderful and dependable and the business came to her home and changed her vehicle battery.

JACK C.
Cadillac CTS-V
10/18/2018
Outta warranty? Here’s your place
Recommended by a good friend I was extremely pleased with their prices - honesty- location & knowledge They are now my go to place for auto repair