John C.
Ropesville, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/19/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was good.

DAN P.
Ford Edge
11/12/2019
Great service. Repairs at a fair price
Williams has done work for me several times and I know my car was repaired correctly and at a fair cost.

DONNA B.
Cadillac DeVille
11/08/2019
Repair on Cadillac window
Justin and Shane are honest and efficient. I have finally found an auto repair shop I can trust. I’m sold!!!

BRUCE M.
11/07/2019
Dependable service
Work is done right, on time, with appropriate communication with customer as needed. No surprises. Would recommend to anyone!

ET
ELIZABETH T.
Lubbock, TX
11/06/2019
11/6 service
We have been using Wiliiams Automotive Repair for 30+ years and have always been pleased with the services provided.

JANNETTE R.
Cadillac SRX
10/30/2019
Touchscreen wasn't working.
I was so thrilled that you could fix my touchscreen at a reasonable able price!!!

RE
RICK E.
10/23/2019
These guys are great!
Repaired my car quickly and at a fair price

Joseph G.
Texas
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the business had a reliable staff and reasonable prices.

10/20/2019
Great mechanics, great service
I've been taking my cars to Williams for years. They've always done right by me - always fixing what needs to be and not more.

JACK C.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
10/16/2019
Prompt repair knowledgeable
Williams Automotive is what a non dealership auto repair facility exemplifies with their knowledge - prompt service - and fair prices
One of Lubbock's best

MARTIN H.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/14/2019
Very professional guys and the repair cost was also great.
These guys got my shocks done in no time very nice work.

KY
KAREN Y.
10/10/2019
Best service anywhere
My family has gone to William's Automotive for years. They are always the friendliest, most comprehensive service at the best price of any automotive service company I have ever used. I have gone to others but have learned that I need to stay with Williams. Definitely dont want to go to anyone else.

JIMMYE L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/03/2019
Friendly and always do a great job!!!
Grandson has an old truck. They have it back from the dead. LOL!!

RICHARD M.
Ford Windstar Wagon
09/19/2019
Ford Windstar
William's turned an unfortunate towing error and lost time into a very quick and welcome repair. Much appreciated.

09/18/2019
Fixed car
Good job fair prices.

JUSTIN H.
09/13/2019
Great service, work done in a timely manner

ST
STEPHANIE T.
09/13/2019
Dependable and Quick Service
Williams Auto Repair has always been our go to place to get our vehicles looked at. We have not been disappointed. Great service and quality work.

MARIA M.
09/10/2019
Air conditioner
Yes, I will recommend Williams Auto Repair. For me it was great to get my air conditioner repair, it had a leak and he fix it. Fair price and good service.

PW
PATTI W.
08/30/2019
Fast reliable affordable service
Got me in quickly & had my vehicle ready when promised.

Ford Expedition
08/28/2019
Always happy with the service there! Good guys with fair pricing. Always fit me in when my car breaks!