DN
DANIEL N.
03/30/2020
Fair price & good people
Great customer service and quick turn around time!

CT
Chris T.
LUBBOCK, TX
Ram 1500
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Chris said that they did what they said they'd do in a timely fashion.

AW
ADRIENNE W.
Mercedes-Benz C350
03/29/2020
AJ’s Jeep Wrangler
Great place to take your vehicle folks! I have 3, and I trust these guys with fixing and keeping all in top condition. Fair prices and great service. Always recommend Williams!

Sharolyn S.
Lubbock, TX
Ford Edge
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Sharolyn said they have done quite a bit of work for her before and they have always been excellent. She said every time they work on her vehicle, she is very pleased and will continue to use them.

03/19/2020
The employees and their work!
Every time I take my vehicles to Williams Automotive it’s always a great experience!

Bill M.
Texas
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Bill said the service was all right and the staff did a good job.

TF
TANNER F.
03/11/2020
Great service, fair price, and quick turn around time!

DAN M.
03/10/2020
Great mechanics!!
Great mechanics, great service, great price!

Brycen M.
Silverdale, WA
03/09/2020
Great service,Fast Turn around.
I was hesitant to try these guys only because its really hard to find good mechanics these days that I feel I could trust.I can do most the work myself but with a transmission job ill pay to have it done,due to the complexity and the use of a lift which I don't have.I emailed Bremerton Transmissions and about 4 other transmission shops in the area and thee were the only company to get back to me with a quote the next day by Erica.I decided to bring my own parts (my mistake) which failed after installation.Erica and Spencer brought it to my attention and allowed me to keep the car on the lift and take up a bay until I got them the right parts.I got a discount for re-work which was awesome.All in all I was very satisfied with this company and their work.Spencer took care of the outer edges of my vehicle with towels to make sure nothing got scratched. Which I thought was very courteous and respectful.I will definitely recommend these guys for service and I will use them the next time I need help!

KG
KILLIE G.
03/06/2020
Amazing
The guys at Williams Auto Repair are always friendly, quick, reliable, and don’t charge as much as the bigger shops!

JAMIE C.
03/04/2020
Amazing service
Great place!! Our family brings all our vehicles here... love the customer service and their work ethic! Thanks guys

JJ
JERRY J.
02/29/2020
Another great experience
Can’t so enough about Justin and Shane at Williams Automotive. I have been taking all my vehicles to them for years and they have always repaired them ! Even a 1999 GMC pickup with over 250,000 miles on it!!
I don’t think there’s anything they can’t fix. Always honest and straightforward about repair costs and extremely fair. My go to for automotive repair.

Mark D.
Texas
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Mark said the business is awesome. Plus, they are fair and honest.

MV
MIKE V.
Volkswagen Beetle
02/28/2020
Trusted mechanic
Have taken several vehicles to William's. They always completely diagnose and explain what needs to be repaired. I never fear I will get fleeced by them. Honest, reliable, affordable. Favorite shop in Lubbock.

TP
TOM P.
02/25/2020
ABS light
Brake light switch was replaced quickly. Appreciate all the work y'all have done on our vehicles. Will continue to recommend your shop to my friends.