Overall Rating 4.3809524/5Overall Rating 4.3809524/5Overall Rating 4.3809524/5Overall Rating 4.3809524/5rating 4.3809524
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AH
Alan H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2018 Category: Service
We have had nothing but a great experience at Route 60 Hyundai
Thanks!!!
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

CD
Charles D.
2015 Hyundai Equus
06/21/2018 Category: Service
rear end problem
Car fixed fast and well. Thank you Tony !!
THOMAS M. from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
High Quality, Professional Services
All employees clearly know their jobs and provide high quality services. The mechanics, the manager of the mechanics shop, and Customer Service rep. Brandy all provided the very best service.

My thanks to all.
THOMAS M. from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

06/18/2018 Category: Service
Awesome dealership
They where very professional in sales and much better than other dealership out there
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review!

Alvenia M.
Okeechobee, FL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Love the personal service
I chose this location over the one down the street because of the friendliness of the service staff and it even goes into the salespeople also
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much for choosing us as your dealership! We appreciate your feedback, if we had the layout for it we would certainly take a larger lounge into consideration. Have a great week!

BP
Bernard P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer Review
I was a walk in t set an appointment but Mr. Michael A and the exerciser person, Anthony were attentive and suggested they could address the problem if I was willing to wait. I was and the vehicle was fixed shortly thereafter. Even more appreciative was I when they told me that the repair was covered under warranty as it was considered a safety issue and Hyundai was very concerned when it came to air bag issues. Everybody was professional and polite.
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you so much for your patience with the repair and for the amazing review! We definitely appreciate it :)

RE
Richard E.
Fort Pierce, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service specials
Over the years I have availed myself of many emailed and regular mail service specials. You cannot beat the prices and quality of parts and service.

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I hope you have a great weekend

Hollywood, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Time wasted/made to feel stupid
I had a tire blowout on the way home. I was two hours away and asked for the minimum to be done to the car so that I can drive home (I needed a new tire and the rim to be rebalanced). The staff member did not listen. He took two hours to finally speak to me and gave me an estimate of all the work that needed to be done. I said that I want the minimum needed to get home and that I would get the car serviced at a closer Hyundai dealership. He left me for another two hours and came back with the same estimate. I told him that I didn’t want that. It wasn’t until I called my father and had him speak to my father (who was two hours away) did he finally listen to what I had been asking. By the way, he called my father “Dad” even though he knew my father’s name. It was disrespectful. I felt like my time was wasted and that the staff member felt like I couldn’t make a decision about cars because I am a woman. It added more and unnecessary frustration to an already frustrating situation. I got there around 12:30 and didn’t leave until 5:30.
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. I apologize that you did not receive an amazing service experience.

SP
Sandra P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Staff friendly while professional and knowledgeable.

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

06/09/2018 Category: Service
Regular service
The wait was not unreasonable and the work was completed to my satisfaction. Good attitude from service people.
Thomas M., Service Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Sebastian, FL
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Very informative on future service information, very friendly.
THOMAS M. from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Michael S.
Port St. Lucie, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/07/2018 Category: Service
The Service and the People who are there.. They are great and very Professional...
Friendly and very Nice, and the service is wonderful..
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review!

AN
Alexander N.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Dealership service is outstanding and employees are great
The overall dealership as well as the employees treat you wonderful, Its a pleasure to do business with them.
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It is greatly appreciated. I hope you have an awesome week!

Fort Pierce, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Not impressed
Whenever I have my car brought in for service, it costs a lot and I wait an incredibly long time for something simple like an oil change or some other more in-depth service. The area isn't kid friendly even though there have been kids in the waiting area every time I've been there.
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. The service that was done on your vehicle takes every bit of two hours. I apologize that you were not offered a complimentary car wash after waiting for the service to be completed. Our car wash is done by hand so it would’ve added even more time to the service you felt already took too long. In regards to our waiting area, we are a small dealership and unfortunately are not able to accommodate a play area, assuming that is what you mean by kid friendly. Last, our technician performed a multipoint inspection on your vehicle and did recommend several services. We did not offer to do an oil change on your vehicle because you had your oil changed 1600 miles earlier and it is recommended every 3750 miles. You still have over 2k miles to go until your next oil change. Based off of the amount of miles you put since April, you probably will not be at the recommeneded milage for another 2 months unless you increase your driving significantly.

Susan B.
05/28/2018 Category: Service
All the personnel very professional and knowledgeable
We had a very bad experience with your 2017 dual clutch Tucson, the hesitating when accelerator applied is totally unacceptable! I brought it in for the scheduled oil change and was so unhappy with it that I traded it in for the 2018 model without the dual clutch feature....and this actually accelerates smoothly, like it should!! I'm unhappy that I had to give up the safety features on higher end model but will add them on myself.
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Congratulations on your new Tucson! Have a great rest of your week.

CF
see above

John C.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/26/2018 Category: Service
The attention I receive fromTony every time I visit your dealership is outstanding.
I have never had such attentive, courteous, and friendly service from any other dealership. Please keep up the great work.
Sincerely, David Carruthers.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Very kind service members
Quick service
Thomas M., Service Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 05/27/2018

Thank you for being a member of our family

Keith M.
Port St. Lucie, FL
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Repair of side view mirror
Excellent customer service. Fast and effective.
THOMAS M. from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 05/26/2018

WD
William D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2018 Category: Service
blank
Nice job, polite professional service manager
THOMAS M. from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 05/26/2018

Thank you for the review.
 Next time we will meet a 5 star standard for you