Overall Rating 4.36364/5Overall Rating 4.36364/5Overall Rating 4.36364/5Overall Rating 4.36364/5rating 4.36364
Overall Rating 1.95238/5rating 1.95238rating 1.95238rating 1.95238rating 1.95238

SE
Stephen E.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Steve E
Better estimate on service time.
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey! We really appreciate your feedback, we have two new service advisors and are working hard to improve. I hope you have an awesome week!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Got the service I went in for and was actually charged the advertised price, not common at many dealerships.
My wife bought a 2012 Elantra brand new. We were part of the 40 mpg fiasco. We missed the deadline on the mileage compensation but it wasn't that big of a deal, our Elantra gets pretty close to 40 mpg on the highway and city driving is really subject to the driver so we felt we got a fair shake. So to my point, It's time we thought about a new car, we've had zero issues with the Elantra (minus a steering issue covered under warranty). For some reason in the back of my mind, how I was treated during my service visit was going to determine the direction of my new car purchase. Was I lucky with the Elantra or, is my Hyundai dealer a reputable dealer who stands by a good product? Well, like the tittle says, I got the service I went in for. No bait and switch, no up selling, no hassle. Guess i'll be looking at that new Santa fe soon.

I am very glad to hear you had a great service experience with Dave! Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey, it is greatly appreciated. We have excellent people in sales too and they can certainly help you out as well. Have a wonderful week!

HB
Herman B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/11/2018 Category: Service
lousy service
I am not writing it again.

Good afternoon sir,
I would like to go over your recent service experience with you. I left a voicemail at your phone number. Can you please give me a call back at

772-569-6004 x40

Robert G.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Easy appointments
Making appointments were a breeze. My car was fixed on time.

They do need a bigger parking lot, very crowded

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey and for the great review! We definitely agree with you on getting a bigger parking lot. We knocked down everything that was behind the dealership and have some construction going on, which is what is making everything so tight right now. Hopefully, by the next time you come to visit us, all of the construction will be completed. Have a wonderful week!

DV
Dorie V.
Fort Pierce, FL
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent ustomer service and attention to detail!
The folks at Route 60 Hyundai always treat me like family! Everyone is courteous and helpful!

Thank you for the amazing review! I hope you have a great week :)

Jason K.
Port St. Lucie, FL
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service Techs
I was very pleased with the customer service techs. They were very courteous and knowledgeable with my car and services needed.
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We definitely appreciate it. Have a great weekend :)

Milo H.
Fort Pierce, FL
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Paradise lost
Absence of Tony and Scott at service desk impacted service efficiency

I apologize that you were not satisfied with your service visit, sir. Our new service writers are still learning our processes and working to make everones service experience as smooth as can be. They are both quick learners and we are getting better everyday. Have a great weekend!

Susan B.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
All the personnel very professional and knowledgeable
Easy in, everything completed and easy out
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We aprreciate you taking the time to complete the survey :)

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
...

I apologize that you were not satisfied with your service experience. Please email me back and we can discuss your experience further.

Low Air Tire
I didn't have an appointment and I wasn't sure what the problem was but the problem was diagnosed immediately by one of your female reps. She spotted the nail immediately and after a non unreasonable amount of time, I was ready to go. The only problem was that the air in the 4 tires was not equalized before I left. So within 2 minutes of leaving I was back to have that situation rectified which was done immediately.
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I am glad that they were able to fix the issue promptly. I apologize that the tires were not all set to the same pressure before you left, we will strive to make sure that does not happen again.

IR
Indra R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Extra cost factor for parts and service
Will be re-considering further business with this dealership.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Feel free to give me a call at 772-569-6004 ext 40 so we can discuss your service visit.

Sondra B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is helpful and goes out of their way to make sure everything is ok
You are always treated first class here-service dept is excellent 👍😀

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We definitely appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.

KJ
Kirk J.
Asheville, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled appointment, got oil changed
Do not wish to comment further

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey! You are correct regarding the tires. Once the tires are chopped, they will continue to make noise until they are replaced because there isn't necessarily a way to get them to even out.

I hope you have a great week!

LH
Leslie H.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Prompt check in , competent staff.
Prompt check in , competent staff. The car was fixed properly. I was advised about options to make the car better and drive better.

Thank you for the amazing review! Have an awesome week :)

EC
Elena C.
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Best Place for Service
Great service. Watch TV or read while you wait. Drink some coffee on the house. Finally before you go for service, visit the Route 60 Hyundai website for coupons for your oil change, tire service etc.

Thank you so much for the wonderful survey!

Melody R.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
The people
Everyone is polite and professional
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the awesome review! Have a great weekend :)

07/31/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate the great review :)

Sebastian, FL
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
The staff was friendly and courteous. The facility was clean.
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for the awesome survey. Hope you had a great weekend!

Dawn M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Scot is GREAT!!
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! Scot is now our Service Manager so we are expecting great things. Have a great weekend!

Keith M.
Port St. Lucie, FL
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
No complaints. They are on time and if there is a delay, they inform you.

Thank you so much for the amazing review!