Overall Rating 4.36364/5Overall Rating 4.36364/5Overall Rating 4.36364/5Overall Rating 4.36364/5rating 4.36364
Overall Rating 1.95238/5rating 1.95238rating 1.95238rating 1.95238rating 1.95238

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Dave at the service desk had to order a new part for my car that was still under warranty. He called me the day the part came in and scheduled an appointment this next day to have my car fix. Of course, they washed my car for free. The guys did a great wash job on my car!
Thanks, Dave.

BE
Bruce E.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Two complimentary oil changes
Because of many unfavorable service visits before and a very bad experience just prior to this one and so many times relating that experience in these reviews and getting no response, I would never recommend this location to anyone. Judith Martin was a breath of fresh air. At least she listened to me and to best of her ability due to what I considered a highly restrictive choice of options, gave me some restitution. I like Hyundai but would never purchase another vehicle from this location. I think it was Mike that took care of me and he was super. No complaints there.

Drena S.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Cody Chiarenza was my salesman. I have bought 3 cars from him. Sad to see he is not a Hyundai. You will probably rethink that decision.
I know Cody. I trust Cody. I know he will not lie to me. I have faith in Cody and have had for years. I don’t realky know the other guys.

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was performed and I was treated as an individual not a number.
See previous page
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey! I am glad that David was able to provide you with great customer service. Have a great week!

TO
Tana O.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Personal service
The staff, while maintaining a relaxed demeanor, made me feel that they were competent and that I was the most important person in the room.

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We appreciate it greatly :)

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
An oil change & tire rotation should not take 2 1/2 hours!
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations during this visit. I would like to further discuss your service visit with you, please give me a call.

Raymond W.
Sebastian, FL
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer Centered Service
Your needs are made front and center from the warm greeting to the thanks for coming goodbye. Clean comfortable waiting area and rest rooms; large screen TV to watch; free fast 5g internet connection, a wonderful assortment of coffees, sacks, treats, drinks constantly being refreshed, all helped make the wait enjoyable and fly by!
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It is greatly appreciated :)

MJ
Mary J.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Great because they know what they're doing.
Great service people
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for the amazing review!

LC
Lynn C.
Sebastian, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly, efficient, pleasant atmosphere
Friendly, efficient, pleasant atmosphere
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey and for the amazing review!

HL
Harold L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2018 Category: Service
The people and the location
4 stars out of 4

Thank you for the great survey!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Convenient and had coupon
Very nice people doesn’t take along time

Thank you so much for the amazing review!

Rosemarie H.
Took 2 hrs to get car serviced when I was the second car there
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey

Jacqueline S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Great place to go for great service
We always have our car serviced a Route 60 Hyundai. Our service advisor Alexander Reyes was friendly and professional and explained everything that was done to repair our car and also told us what we need for future service to keep our car in top notch shape. We will definitely continue our car serviced at Route 60 Hyundai.

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Have a great weekend :)

Slower than expected
Dealership is clean and no problem with quality of work. Even with appointment it seems to take longer than I expected
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

I apologize that there was an issue with scheduling your service appointment. I would love to speak with you personally regarding this visit. I have left a voicemail at the number we have on file for you. Please give me a call back. Have a great weekend!

Kenneth B.
Repair time
The time to repair the few items on my list exceeded 7 hours. I had dropped the car off and not sure why they didn't get to it in the time that they told me it would be ready. But I ended up waiting another 2 hours. Usually they do a much better job but this time was not one of those.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I apologize that you had to wait to pick up your vehicle after having dropped it off. That is definitely not the experience we want you to have. This issue will be addressed and we appreciate your feedback greatly as it helps us improve. I hope you have a great weekend!

WF
Walter F.
Port St. Lucie, FL
Friendly Sales Team
I was not impressed at all with the service department. The guy that was there at the time was not, to me, very trusty. The sales team on the other hand, were great. Very professional. Did everything to make me feel at home. I would recommend to buy, but not to service the car with them.

I am sorry that your service experience was not excellent as it should have been. Please give me a call and we can speak in depth. Have a great weekend.

Dian M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Dave repaired my car and my day!
It is an unexpected pleasure to meet a personable and empathetic service manager who accommodates the service experience to facilitate the client's work schedule. Dave, Service Manager at Route 60 Hyundai, was very considerate, a very good listener (attentive to my needs) and had a pleasant, personable "I-care-about-you" demeanor through the entire visit to get my trunk latch repaired.
Dave made an unexpected, frustrating moment with my car an easy thing to repair and get on with my work day. Thank You Dave!

I am so glad to hear you had an amazing service experience with Dave. I will make sure to let him know of your wonderful review! Have a great weekend :)

09/25/2018 Category: Service
My 2018 Hyundai was due for an oil change and tire rotation. When I took my car in, David, the service tech, checked my car over and noticed there was a recall to update the car computer. Everything was taken care of that day. Plus they washed my car and vacuumed the inside. I never had that kind of service with my previous car that I bought at a different dealership. Everyone is so helpful and friendly at Route 60 Hyundai.
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I am glad that you had a great experience with our service department. Have a great week :)

Jean L.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Service department, curious and helpful
Friendly and pleasant atmosphere!

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

Port Saint Lucie, FL
Service department
Good people

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey and for the wonderful review!