Overall Rating 4.4166675/5Overall Rating 4.4166675/5Overall Rating 4.4166675/5Overall Rating 4.4166675/5rating 4.4166675
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Service for Alignment and full check up
David suggested the maintenance that would both fix the alignment and catch up on general maintenance. He was very personable. The turn around time was also very efficient.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for you kind review Mrs. Skura. Im very sorry that we were not able to wash your vehicle, please feel free to contact me at your convinience to do a full detail of your vehicle.  If I can be of any help in the future please dont hesitate to contact me. Happy Holidays.

Brian M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018 Category: Service
They don't read email
Their attention to detail is poor.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Dear Sir,

My name is Santos Antonetti, Im the store General Manager for Route 60 Hyundai. I'm very sorry for this e mail inconvenience. Can you please call me at my personal number 407-920-4959. Ill make sure this is corrected and resolved immediately.

Route 60 Hyundai / Thrifty on 60 Auto
407-920-4959
santonetti1@route60hyundai.com

12/12/2018 Category: Service
Routine oil change
Always very efficient when calls made to dealership and speaking to different departments, easy to make apt with service dept and I am presuming their work is professional as always.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for you kind review Mrs. Bowles. Im very sorry that we were not able to wash your vehicle, please feel free to contact me at your convinience to do a full detail of your vehicle.  If I can be of any help in the future please dont hesitate to contact me. Happy Holidays.

FM
Fran M.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, responsible service
Very satisfied with service.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for you kind review Mr. Munoz. If I can be of any help in the future please dont hesitate to contact me. Happy Holidays.

KP
Kathleen P.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Your staff is delightful and accommodating. Kudos to your agency.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for you kind review Mrs. Platt. If I can be of any help in the future please dont hesitate to contact me. Happy Holidays.

PA
Patricia A.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Appt times are honored. Fast service. Excellent communication from service agents.
Appt times honored. Fast service. Excellent communication and explanations from service agent.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for you kind review Mrs. Allen. If I can be of any help in the future please dont hesitate to contact me. Happy Holidays.

Fort Pierce, FL
12/05/2018 Category: Service
WARRANTY REPAIR
VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Coggin for the kind review Mrs. Bousquet. If I can be of any help in the future please dont hesitate to contact me. Happy Holidays.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant atmosphere
Very pleased with the service dept. & the staff was super. Dave was very accomodating & courteous. The only thing I would recommend is if something can be done about the waiting time. Takes too long to have my vehicle serviced but I appreciate all you do. Thank you
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for you kind review Mrs. Bousquet. If I can be of any help in the future please dont hesitate to contact me. Happy Holidays.

Michael S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/03/2018 Category: Service
45000 standard service
Everything was communicated and all service required and done in a timely manner. Great service experience.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for you kind review Mr. Sloan. If I can be of any help in the future please dont hesitate to contact me. Happy Holidays.

Fort Pierce, FL
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Overcharges for simple services
I was told I needed services that my regular mechanic said I didn't need, and they quoted me overcharged prices for simple things such as a cabin air filter. I was quoted about $80 for a $20 part that can be installed in about 2 minutes with no tools needed.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Mr. Godfrey,
It has come to my attention that there may be and issue with the repairs done on your Hyundai Accent. If this is the case I would like to address them imediatly. Please contact me at 407-920-4959

General manager

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Service with this mile
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you for you kind review Mrs. Dobeck. If I can be of any help in the future please dont hesitate to contact me. Happy Holidays.

Route60 Hyundai

IR
Indra R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/30/2018 Category: Service
understandable service
Service mgr explains services being performed with patience.

11/28/2018 Category: Service
service
good service
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for you kind review Mrs. Ellis. If I can be of any help in the future please dont hesitate to contact me. Happy Holidays.

Cordially,

Carmen S.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
Wonderful service, friendly staff and always very clean.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you Carmen for your comments. If I can be of any assitance please dont hesitate to contact me.  Happy Holidays

11/24/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Nice customer service, wait too long. I was there on a Saturday and there was only 1 mechanic on duty.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Hello Brooks,

Greetings Mrs. Brooks.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience you had in regards to the waiting time. Upon verification of your repair order I see that in addition to the oil change we completed the tires rotation and also an outstanding recall for the vacum pump that was pending on your vehicle.

Unfortnunately, we failed in keeping you informed on the time that takes to complete this work.

Once again im very sorry for the inconvinience, Below is my telephone number, Please call me to arrange your next service vist.

Cordially
407-920-4959

Dale C.
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly people. Service was great.
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!

Joseph C.
Sebastian, FL
Service oil
Ok ok seats
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Mr Capelly, I undertand that you spoke with David and you did not receive a survey for your last visit. We have verified your email and resent a survey based on last service visit.

If I can be of any assitance please dont hesitate to call me.

Route 60 hyundai

Palm Bay, FL
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Alex was a great service agent

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Tammy B.
Sebastian, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Extremely professional, right on schedule.
JUDITH M., Customer Relations Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!

MT
Martha T.
Okeechobee, FL
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Best of the best
This is the friendliest dealership I’ve ever dealt with. I’ve only used the service department, but they go beyond the norm to be sure you are comfortable while you wait. And their technicians are well trained and quick.

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I am glad that you had a great service experience. We look forward to seeing you during your next service :)