Overall Rating 4.4615412/5Overall Rating 4.4615412/5Overall Rating 4.4615412/5Overall Rating 4.4615412/5rating 4.4615412
Overall Rating 2.12/5Overall Rating 2.12/5rating 2.12rating 2.12rating 2.12

LZ
Luis Z.
My last visit
I feel necessary to thank Route 60 Hyundai for the nice and helpful staff in particular Mr. Reyes at the repair center.

KG
Karen G.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the service to complete extended warranty and recall work. Finished quicker than expected.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your kind review Mrs. Guidry,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Monica H.
Miami, FL
Happy consumer
The consumer services is great
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your kind review Mrs. Hilliard,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Alex in your service department
Alex in your service department is very professional and has a genuine concern for your customers. He is very attentive to the customers requests and answers all questions fairly.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for your kind review Mrs. Smith,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

LH
Lacey H.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Repeat Customer
The level of enthusiasm, attentiveness, knowledge and the glazed donuts. LOL
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your kind review,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Jean L.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Service department, Courteous and helpful
The service department was very helpful. The young man who took care Of me name was Alex,
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your kind review Mr. Lemos,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Why do you send so many coupons when you are allowed to use only one out of the pack at a time? Why not just have one 10% - 20% discount coupon on one piece of paper for any service and save many trees that you destroy with your coupon folder when most of it gets thrown away?

Kevin M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
had windows tint and visor guards installed on widows
they did a great job on both
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your kind review Mr. Mckay,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Jane S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and competent staff. Their service department is great. And you will love their cars.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your kind review Mrs. Schnee,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Dorothy R.
Always have excellent experience
Customer Service is beyond excellent . Everyone from the sales departments to service treat you with
wonderful care.

Dottie Reed
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your kind review Mrs. Reed,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
excellent service
Prices could be more competitive.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your kind review Mr. Fraley,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

BF
Brian F.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Alex was very helpful and polite. I will schedule my next appointment with him.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your kind review Mr. Faer,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

GA
Glenn A.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
We came in for our 1st maintenance after purchasing a car from their dealership. The service was fast, friendly and the place was clean as well.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your kind review Mr. Adams,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

RE
Robert E.
Excllenty
They treat you like real personif if you where rich or not so rich Robert emm
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your kind review Mr. Emm,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Darryl M.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Service. Great Employees
I feel I always get treated fairly and in a timely manner. Any problems I have with my Sonata are delt with. I get updates on the progress of my Sonata. All the employees are very helpful and friendly. I have recommended RT. 60 Hyundai a number of times.
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your kind review Mr. Melvin,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

KJ
Kirk J.
Asheville, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Fixed warranty a/c problem!
Great service from Dave and crew. Attentive follow-up/follow-through from S. Antonetti. Leaking hose deprived me of full a/c on drive home from Carolinas. Stopped to have it diagnosed in Georgia, then drove directly to Route 60 Hyundai, where they took it in unscheduled, confirmed the leak, replaced faulty hose, and cool got cooler! I would have liked reimbursement for diagnostic work prior, but didn't request. Happy the repair was done, without problems, without fail. Earning my loyalty!
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your kind review Mr. Kirk,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

PP
Pam P.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and timely
Alex was great at the service counter!
SANTOS A., General Manager from Route 60 Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your kind review Mrs. Peppe,  If I can be of any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

RF
Robert F.
Port St. Lucie, FL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Service department
The service department is great. Dave is honest and friendly and always gives it to you straight.

SV
Severo V.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Cortesis and pront service

2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/02/2019 Category: Service
My family is driving our fourth Elantra -- all bought from Rt 60.
Their service is outstanding.