James M.
Saugerties, NY
06/26/2016 Category: Service
Caring, professional service
Being very dissatisfied with my local Hyundai dealer I brought my 2010 Santa Fe to Royal Hyundai while visiting my daughter. I was very particularly impressed with Paul Gore of the service department. He was friendly , professional, competent, and most importantly honest in his handling of my car's problem. He was persistent in his efforts to solve a problem that had stymied my local dealer and several local mechanics and saved me money to boot. Even though it's a hour and a half drive from my house Royal Hyundai has my business from now on and when It's time to shop for a new vehicle I'll go there first. Thanks folks.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/27/2016

James I'm glad we were able to help you out and thank you for the great survey.

TC
Theresa C.
New Berlin, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Poor service this trip
Previous experiences good, this time not so good

Theresa I see we reattached a drivers side trim piece that was loose if its loose again maybe it needs a new part. please let us know if we can help you out I see that we have helped you many times in the past so I would hope that one repair doesn't make us a 1 star.

Sidney, NY
06/18/2016 Category: Service
Assuming and high handed
Performed needed recalls efficiently. However a little heavy handed about "needs a lot of work" when in reality simply needed 60k mile service, no other issues. And replaced my license plate holders without permission, removing the ones from the dealership where I bought the car just a year ago and replacing with royal dealership. Once I realized the next day what they'd done, I immediately had my dealership remove Royal's and put back on the ones where I had bought the car from. Inappropriate and unprofessional in my opinion. Only did the recalls here because recalls require a hyundai dealership and this one was closest. Very disappointing
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/20/2016

Salli thank you for your feedback

TP
Theresa P.
Unadilla, NY
2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/15/2016 Category: Service
Prompt Courteous Service
They always try to service the customer with a personal touch.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/15/2016

Theresa thank you for the 4 stars hopefully we can get the fifth one next time.

BC
Barbara C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Royal Treatment
Royal always treats me well.

Barbara thank you so much for the great review

PK
Patricia K.
Oneonta, NY
06/10/2016 Category: Service
Professional
Excellent service. On time. No surprises.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/13/2016

Patricia thank you for taking the time to take the survey and giving us such a good score.

Delhi, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2016 Category: Service
good service
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/10/2016

Thank you very much for the great score and see you next service.

KP
Katharine P.
Oneonta, NY
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Have had service problems in the past but this one was good.
Service was done quickly. i didn't opt to wait although the service took only 1 1/2 hours as I don't like the waiting room and have had slow service in the past. This visit was a very good experience.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/08/2016

Katharine thank you so much for your input and our team is glad we were able to make your experience better.

PK
Paul K.
Bainbridge, NY
05/31/2016 Category: Service
The service and help from a very service staff
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 05/31/2016

Paul its always a pleasure to see you and your wife. Thank you for the great score.

GJ
Gina J.
Roseboom, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2016 Category: Service
Routine service
Service department is professional and skillful.

Gina thank you for taking the time to take the survey and the great score.

Denise D.
Highland, NY
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Timely and pleasant
Great!
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 05/20/2016

Denise thank you for the great score ! And I hope we can help you in the future.

Scott H.
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Thanks Royal
Good people and great service!
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 05/19/2016

Scott its always a pleasure to have you visit our dealership and the service staff said to say thank you for the milk shakes. Again thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey we do appreciate it.

KR
KEVIN R.
04/22/2016 Category: Service
They told me how long it would take for my recalls and oil change and it was spot on.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 04/25/2016

Kevin it's always a pleasure and thank you for the great survey.

GH
Glenn H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/31/2016 Category: Service
service dept. is top notch. they work with my schedule to get work done
however i would have them do their homework on the vehicle they buy, You know there is an engine problem with the 2012 5 door accent,Yet nothings done at Hyundai Corp.to deal with it
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 04/01/2016

Glen thank you for the great review see you at your next service.

WG
WILLIAM G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/08/2016 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice and took good care of us.
Everyone is so nice and took good care of us.

KR
KEVIN R.
09/27/2015 Category: Service
The difference
Comfortable waiting area with great coffee, no hassle when you go out to look at cars just to see what's different, get the job done in the time they say and most of all they remember who you are.

JOHN S.
Worcester, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Replace back up camera
Service was done promptly and on time as promised and my car was ready and clean when finished.

RONALD R.
Gilboa, NY
06/11/2015 Category: Service
Great people there
Friendly, explains everything, very helpful

East Meredith, NY
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/10/2015 Category: Service
awesome service
The guys in service are awesome. They always take great care of me and my car. I would recommend them to anyone

CT
COX T.
Otego, NY
06/07/2015 Category: Service
Quick, no hassle service
Easy scheduling of appointments. Friendly service. Job well done.