WK
William K.
Edmeston, NY
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Good
Like i said before. Csr issues are very fruatrating in life when you rely on them for constant dependability. I believe a 4 out 5 star rating is what i intended to give before. I applaud you all for taking fast action for me and my family on this past friday. Hope the engine problems are resolved just as well

08/18/2019 Category: Service
They were extremely helpful upon having issues when trying to leave town for a weekend getaway. Paul from service dept made sure we were treated well and assisted us with getting a loaner vehicle to head out as quick as possible. Thank you to him.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 08/19/2019

We are sorry for your inconvenience with the vehicle and we are glad Paul was able to help you out with transportation. We do appreciate your feedback

Milford, NY
02/28/2018 Category: Service
2nd response
I’ve cleaned my car thank you. It shouldn’t have been muddied in the 1st place by the dealership. Paper mats should be used on messy days

02/28/2018 Category: Service
Review per company request
It was ok.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 02/28/2018

J sorry that we messed up your floor please feel free to come in and we will clean the inside of your vehicle for you. Thank you for the input and again sorry for the inconvenience.

SJ
Sharon J.
Hobart, NY
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Quality and friendly service
This dealership always treats you as an individual. They are friendly and provide quality service. After dealing with them for the past 12 years, I feel like part of the family. Thanks to my good friend Tony it's always relaxing and amusing.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 10/10/2019

Sharon thank you so much for being loyal to royal for 12+ years and for the great feedback on Tony lol.

EM
Elaine M.
Maryland, NY
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Great workers
For all the servicing I have received over the years Royal of Oneonta has done a great job. The workers are helpful and service is accommodating.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you so much for the great review and Thank you for being loyal to royal over all the years.

2012 Hyundai Accent
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Great...but...
No complaints whatsoever with the service and Paul is fantastic. However, the cashier found it necessary to come to the service desk and complain to Paul about a customer while I was standing there. Very uncool.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback we will address our concern. We appreciate the great survey score and thank you again.

GH
Glenn H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/03/2019 Category: Service
got in emmediately for mileage claim
have not received my claim email as of today 10-3-19

Thank you for the great survey score and if you received the survey the claim has to be in Hyundai's hands if you would like to check try Hyundai customer assistance at 800-633-5151 they maybe able to look it up.

Joseph A.
Jefferson, NY
10/01/2019 Category: Service
always there for you
sincere and professional attitude
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you so much for the great words about us and its always a pleasure to have you stop by.

EL
Eric L.
Bovina Center, NY
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Wow!
Great job as always!
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 09/27/2019

Eric, Its always a pleasure to have you in for service and thank you for the great feedback and five star survey.

AC
Arleen C.
Cooperstown, NY
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, accommodating staff
5 star I've been going to this dealership for over 20 years.. I trust them
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 09/16/2019

We thank you very much for the great feedback.

John K.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Friendly, thorough, and honest. Very professional.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 09/11/2019

We appreciate all your business and thank you for the great survey.

Robert C.
Arkville, NY
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Finding and fixing Air Conditioning
Although it took 4 days to complete, (4 100 mile round trips for me) I think the service dept did the best possible job considering the nature of the problem. Although annoying, I don't think the guys could have done the job any faster. It was the nature of the problem. All your guys are courteous and professional.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 09/09/2019

Sorry for the inconvenience to you on the parts call and traveling time . We do thank you for the great feedback and for doing the survey for us.

West New York, NJ
09/06/2019 Category: Service
The Customer comes first at Royal Hyundai of Oneonta
The friendly and fully capable staff at Royal Hyundai of Oneonta quickly identified and corrected the problem I was having with my Hyundai Santa Fe.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you for the great feedback and I'm glad we were able to help you out.

John L.
Summit, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Service was done in a reasonable amount of time while I waited

Thank you very much for the great survey and see you next visit.

Cooperstown, NY
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I have only brought my care to them twice since owning it but both times they told me exactly what to expect for timing, and when they found something very unusual, they brought the piece out to show me, and fixed it right away. This last time I asked for a favor when they had it up on a left and they did a marvelous job. The staff has been helpful and trustworthy, a rare find at a car dealership.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for the great feedback on the survey! Our employees really do strive to do the best they can at Royal and its good to hear it. Again thank you.

Orlando, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
In and out quickly at a reasonable price.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you so much for the great survey.

SJ
Sharon J.
Hobart, NY
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Always great service and everyone is extremely friendly (just like family).
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and you are part of our Royal family.

EM
Elaine M.
Maryland, NY
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Right on...
The Sales people are not pushy yet allow you to experience the vehicle your interested in by getting familiar with all its features and handling. The service department is helpful and does a great job. This isn't the first purchase at this dealership and won't be the last.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for being loyal to Royal and for your business we appreciate it.

EL
Eric L.
Bovina Center, NY
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
I was made to feel welcome at Royal Hyundai. They took care of me in a timely manner. Definitely going back for service!

Thank you for the great feedback and see you next visit.

Lori B.
Mount Upton, NY
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Should change someone property without permission
I was pleased with the service and they had me in and out very quickly, however, I did not appreciate it that someone took it upon themselves to change my plate holder to Royal from the one I had on there that said Carolina Kia which is where I bought it. If someone would have asked me that would of been different, but you do not take it upon yourself to change something on someone's car without permission. I have an issue with that and that is very unprofessional. I was happy with recall that was corrected.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your great score of the service you received and thank you for the feedback on plate frames

MO
Melonda O.
East Meredith, NY
08/10/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience of the cleaning