LF
Lori F.
Norwich, NY
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Beware
This business overcharged me for service and changed the license plate covers to their logo without my permission. I will not be going back any time soon.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/25/2019

Sorry for your concerns with the visit to our Dealership. We do strive to take care of the customer and if they want full Synthetic oil it is more expensive and the majority know this. Sorry for the puddle at the door We have had a lot of rain in new York and some flooding we have tried to keep up with the water but were afraid it is beating us at this point. Again sorry for your inconvenience with your visit if there is anything we can do for you please let us know.

Franklin, NY
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Slow service, poor facilities
Guys at the front desk are great, but the service is always slow (over two hours for oil change and tire rotation), the waiting area is covered in flies, and they even charge for coffee. I love jeeps and Hyundais, but I cant recommend this place to anyone. It's worth the drive to go out of town.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 09/05/2018

We are very sorry for any inconvenience we have caused you and would hope that someway we could make it up to you.

HB
Heather B.
Oneonta, NY
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Oneonta
Would be nice if car was fixed at the cost of +$1000
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 02/08/2018

Heather, I'm sorry to hear that you think you were ripped off as a dealer or any repair shop we are expected to let our customers know what we see is needed on there vehicles. Then the customer makes a decision to repair or declines so I really don't understand the people in town phrase. Again We are sorry for any inconvenience we caused you and hope you would give us anouther chance to repair the lights that are on.

Otego, NY
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Did I get service
Worst visit out of all times to this dealership including buying the car and getting other work done.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 01/22/2018

M,  sorry your visit was so short I see it was an appointment for 2 Recalls and one was already done and the second recall is just a visual inspection so thats why it only took 10 minutes. But I don't see where we were asked to look at any outer concerns, I apologize if we didn't tell you we seen the check engine light on but most customer point this out to us if we are to look at it. The oil change if the sticker was past due on time or mileage we should have told you. Again hopefully we can do better for you in the future.

NG
Nancy G.
Walton, NY
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/07/2017 Category: Service
Used to be great.
I am disappointed in the quality of the service lately, and I have purchased all my cars from here since 1995. I used to recommend Royal, but they won't be my first choice now.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 06/07/2017

Nancy, I am sorry to hear that you are upset with us and I know that it took a long time to get your engine authorized and sent to us from Hyundai.Also for the belt and brakes if they were that bad we should have given you a price to do the repairs so that you could have made the decision to do them. Again sorry for disappointing you and if we can do anything to help you out please let us know.

Oneonta, NY
04/16/2017 Category: Service
Service Dept rude and unfriendly
That about sums it up. Each time ive been there the service counter guys, rude, short, un personable.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 04/17/2017

Sorry to hear that you have had concerns with our people in service we really don't get that often about the full staff.

Stamford, NY
2010 Hyundai Accent
03/01/2017 Category: Service
Incompetance.
Incompetent service time and again.
RICHARD L G., service manager from Royal Hyundai of Oneonta responded on 03/01/2017

Lorraine so sorry to hear that we had to order a part for your vehicle for the recall they are usually in stock. And I'm happy to see that it's been 3 years since we did your transmission repairs that you mentioned and that the car has been so good that you have only returned once after that for the hood release not working on 4/30/2014. Thank you for the feed back