AL
Austin L.
Collingswood, NJ
10/18/2017
Professional Service
Brought my 2017 wrx in for a few bolt on performance parts and a protune. I'm extremely happy with the way my vehicle performs now. The service on the phone and in shop was very professional. All of my questions and concerns were answered as well. I was recommended by a friend to come here and I recommend this shop as well. I will certainly be coming back in the future for further modifications to my car. Thank you everyone at RT Tuning, loving my new setup!

DV
Drew V.
Allentown, PA
04/03/2017
Awesome service
Rt tuning has been my goto for my G35. Vince is a great guy. Helped me out with tuning my built motor for a whole day. He spent from 9am until late making sure I left with the right tune. He even fixed a few problems from my install. If you need nissan tuning RT is the place.

LL
Lofty L.
Elkton, MD
01/05/2017
I don't trust them with anything above a stage 2 tune.
Andy doesn't pay much attention to details and on speed density tune. Car was a fresh build, motor was capable of 450whp. Tuned to 400. Tune literally cooked 2 and 4 rings.... I also referred 3 other Subarus there after he did my stage 2 tune on my old setup. They to made it all to about there first oil change before failure. Like the previous gentleman stated. Good place to burn 10k dollars!

Matt P.
Lansdale, PA
08/23/2016
good place to waste your money
If you would like your car built, tuned, and blown up after 2,000miles you chose the right place! I've personally seen 3 cars blown up after work at r/t tuning. They need to reevaluate their engine builders and customer service reps. It's always the customers fault too ! I give them 2 star for atleast taking their customers money and moving into a nice new building.

GC
Greg C.
Wayne, PA
09/09/2015
Expensive, post sales cust svc does NOT match, salesy over email, and the guy I dealt with didn't listen or couldn't read one of the two.
I had $2700+ worth of work done at this place in July of 2015. I supplied 75% of the parts.
3 major errors happened EVEN THOUGH I HAD MENTIONED THESE ITEMS SPECIFICALLY PRIOR TO GIVING THEM MY CAR TO DO THE WORK. THESE ARE EXCERPTS FROM MY EMAIL COMMUNICATION WITH RT IN THE END:

"" The thing here is that i sent you an email in the beginning of all of this if you remember. I mentioned 3 things.

1. I could pay in cash if it allowed a small discount. If I was told about the 2 % charge I would have paid in cash. Since I wasn't made aware of it until the phone call to pay, I lost that opportunity to save that fee. I would have made it point to pay in cash if I know about the fee UPFRONT. At the point you mentioned it, right before the bill, I should have refused payment until I could get there to pay in cash. $50+ dollars is worth it to me like I mentioned in the beginning of all of this. I relied on you in a way to let me know of this. My fault I suppose.

2. I mentioned potential noises and squeaks as something to look out for specifically. This is happening now.

and,

3. Wanting all of my property in the car to take home with me at the conclusion of the job. My exhaust came up missing and again I was not made aware of this until after I paid over the phone. I had a buyer lined up for it this past weekend that I might have lost now.

Instead of arguing this anymore with you, I'll eat it, I have no other choice.

When is a good time to come up to finish up? ""

The sales rep I ended up dealing with a guy over email that was pretty bad (Erik Wilson), I wasted almost 100 emails trying to manage them in getting this job done while I was working a FT job and taking CPA exams (good thing I passed my July exam). In the end this guy made me feel like it was my fault for not being able to come during their business hours.

I told him this is something we should ask the owner about, and he said that's fine, but he's on vacation.

At that point, I cut my losses as the cost of this experience became not worth it.

This is the kid of crap I expect to put up with from the snake mechanic up the street, NOT "a tuning shop" that is an hour round trip drive from where I live which I had to make twice. I should not have listened to my friend who referred me to this place on the strength of walking in and asking the parts guy (who is great) some technical questions.

Never. Again.

Joe T.
Media, PA
07/29/2015
Great work! Okay communication!
I had a turbo swap done by R/T tuning this past week - Erik was good at explaining the job beforehand and setting me up. Communication was a bit lacking during the process but that's understandable as they were busy! Cost was reasonable (a bit more than projected initially, but stuff happens)
Great experience!

dhrushil s.
Horsham, PA
Subaru Impreza
07/29/2015
Amaizing staff and atmosphere
Great great help from the staff
Just bought my wrx and can guarantee all my parts will be bought here great experince. Will definitely be back! Cheerz

TG
Tyler G.
Souderton, PA
Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/24/2015 Category: Service
Tyler said everything went well at the business. They had good service. They were quick and cheaper than he expected.

VB
Vinny B.
North Wales, PA
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/23/2015
Got wheels and tires for my Genesis coupe and I couldn't be happier with the way they look rt did a good job picking the right tire and size so it would look perfect

David R.

Dan K.
Emmaus, PA
Nissan GT-R
07/22/2015 Category: Service
Dan said this business provided good communication and good customer service. He trusts them and the way they take care of the customer's vehicles. They understand vehicle dynamics and can answer multiple questions concerning modern day sports vehicles.

Matt B.
East Greenville, PA
07/22/2015 Category: Service
Matt said this business has a friendly and knowledgeable personnel.

Chuck S.
Horsham, PA
Nissan 370Z
07/22/2015 Category: Service
Chuck said this business provided good service.

Drew H.
Lansdale, PA
Scion tC
07/20/2015
Customer service and dedication
I had a drivability issue with my cars tune and R/T tuning was able to fit me right and and remedy the issue without any problems or hassles. Always a great experience with them!

CR
Chris R.
Pottstown, PA
07/20/2015
Rolled Fenders
competitive prices, friendly and knowledgeable staff. will return for further servies

LP
Luke P.
Norristown, PA
Mazda 3
07/20/2015 Category: Service
Luke said he is happy with his vehicle.

Sal B.
Pennsylvania
Infiniti G35
07/20/2015 Category: Service
Sal said this business explained everything they were doing. They were fast and did a good job.

Dylan S.
Pennsylvania
Subaru Impreza
07/20/2015 Category: Service
Dylan said he got into contact with this business through Face Book and the employees were able to answer any question he could ask. The service was nice and quick. The business had the parts he needed which no other business had in stock.

DN
Daniel N.
Chalfont, PA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/17/2015
trust.
Typically, those that work at a "tuner" shop care more about cars than people that work at a run-of-the-mill dealer or lube franchise. I take my car here because I want to go to a place that knows more about cars than me.

MF
Mike F.
Wayne, PA
Nissan 370Z
07/16/2015 Category: Service
Mike said they have always been good to him and good at fixing his problems.