Michael & Jennifer L.
08/11/2020
1st Degree’s Honda
Kenneth Freeman is what makes it great. His candor has allowed him to grow a professional looking shop. Nicole gets much praise as well for her level of knowledge and leadership.

08/11/2020
Very favorable
Had a breakdown, willing to accept the ‘‘patient”, run diagnostics and give competent recommendations, which I will pass on to my regular mechanic that takes care of my diesel. They were honest that if it was beyond them, they would say so and not just play around in the engine. Reasonable price on the diagnostic and the fix that was given. Other services were declined as regular mechanic became available. In and out in one day.

LATOYA B.
Arlington, TX
Lexus IS 250
08/09/2020
Highly recommend!
I just want to say they are truly a blessing! I am very satisfied with the service they provided. The inspection report they provided is awesome, it shows you videos and pictures of the issues with the car. I do not live in the area and was looking for honest person to look at my car. Nikki who I spoke with from day one to the end was excellent! Thank you so much you all did get me running right!

MF
MYRIAM F.
08/08/2020
friendly staff, and close to my house.
I used to go to Running Auto before we PCSed to TN. They were always friendly, and would always fit me in. We returned and was still treated the same way. Friendly, and really sweet staff. The office is very clean, and welcoming. And the restroom is clean. You never know if a restroom will be clean, but their's is. Some people may not think it's important, but the way I see it, if their restroom is not clean, then they do not care about their customers. Running Right does care.

JEROME L.
Mazda CX-7
08/04/2020
Totally Satisfied
I highly recommend this establishment they are very professional, informative, and stand behind their work! Even when they are busy they try to fit you in at a timely matter

BR
BARBARA R.
Chevrolet Sonic
08/04/2020
Satisfied!
They were so nice, especially the Receptionist. They fixed what was wrong, and I would definitely recommend them, and go to them again! Thank y'all so much, blessings!!

SF

AV
Anna V.
08/01/2020
Always friendly
My husband used to be a mechanic and he's very particular about shops. He was impressed with some very honest customer service he heard going on while he was in getting my car an inspection and an oil change. We will definitely be repeat customers.

JY
James & Rosalind Y.
08/01/2020
GREAT AND HONEST SERVICE!!!!
This is the third time I have used RRAC for repairs to my vehicles. The service is great and friendly, and the best part is the business is professional and HONEST. Alot of these maintenance shops around here I found you can not trust. Its a great feeling to be able to trust a mechanic to perform a great job and be honest about what is needed to repair your vehicle. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

DT
Donald T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2020
Quick service
They fit me in to do the work I needed done and did it quick and professional. I will definitely go back anytime I need something done i can't do myself.

WN
WILLIAM N.
07/30/2020
People and Service
Everything about my experience with running right Autocare was excellent.

AW
AMBER W.
07/29/2020
Honesty
I’ve only been to RRAC twice but the service is great and they are up front with you. Would recommend. :)

AN
Ashley N.
07/28/2020
Quick and kind service
I came in around 10am today for an inspection. The lady at the front desk was attentive and kind. She let me know everything I needed. She inspected my car quickly and was very friendly. I appreciate the kind service. She even recommended a place where I can fix my windshield which is slightly cracked.

Nissan Versa
07/27/2020
The lady in front was very polite, friendly and helpful. I went in cause I thought I had problems with my vehicle but turns out nothing was wrong (thank goodness) just had to change my headlight. The customer service there is on point. Will definitely return!