Winter Haven, FL
Nissan Sentra
10/19/2018
State Inspection
Service was quick and the technician was nice. They also have tasty complimentary snacks

Blake and Charlotte S.
10/14/2018
Professionalism, Craftsmanship, and Understanding
These people set the standard when it comes to automotive care. If possible, they will use other methods to fix your car problems for a lower price. They provide a shuttle to take you where ever u need to go-- I honestly believe that they would take you all the way to Dallas if need be Lol. But in all honesty, been going to this place since 2013 or when they first opened, and everyone is nice and accomodating. They're like healthcare professionals when it comes down to the well being of your car and you. I love them...

JENNIFER A.
Nissan Maxima
10/13/2018
Always amazing service
I have never felt comfortable taking vehicles anywhere until I came here. They have been more than fair and are always pleasant to deal with.

JAMES F.
10/13/2018
always great and friendly service great location
Good job

Belton, TX
Cadillac SRX
10/08/2018
Repeat Customer Satisfaction!
As always, Running Right, diagnoses our problem and gets us back on the road affordably and quickly! We never have any issues here and the staff is friendly and informative! Five stars all the way!!

SAM M.
Temple, TX
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
10/05/2018
Always a Positive Experience
As always I had the most positive experience with RRAC, the excellent customer service and eagerness to help is genuine and second to none. I drive 20 miles from Temple just to get my vehicles serviced here, sure there are closer options, but I know that no one else even comes close to the service and customer loyalty that I get time after time at RRAC. The atmosphere is friendly and clean and the staff treats me like family. They even send me friendly reminders when my services are due. A+++

MayGen B.
10/02/2018
My Experience
This place was highly recommended. I stopped in for an inspection and was helped immediately. We are new to Texas and I'm clueless on the regulations of Texas but the staff was amazing...she answered and helped me understand the questions I had. Really fast service and they have the cutest complimentary snack and beverage area...I will Definately be going back!

Cassandra B.
Nolanville, TX
10/02/2018
Excellent first visit
We are down to one car, so keeping that car running is very important. We realized that a piece of our car was hanging from the bottom. I called in expecting that they would try to get me in later that week. They told me to come right over! They were very direct but polite and got to work immediately. I had my one year old son with me, and ya'll know how it is with a baby. But it was great! They had a tv on, some free snacks and a big enough waiting area that he could walk around. About an hour and a half later, we were out the door with a well running car. Thanks so much guys!

BP
Brian P.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business explained everything and the prices were fair. He stated that the work was done right the first time as well as being done on time.

RL
Roy L.
Copperas Cove, TX
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Roy said the staff took care of his vehicle on short notice.

TG
TERRANCE G.
Jaguar XJ
10/01/2018
The quality service and professionalism the employees provide to the customers.
The quality service and professionalism provided by the employees are above all other automotive shops I been to. I can truly say I trust that they will do the job correctly and provide the best service for their customers.

SP
SIDNEY P.
Jeep Liberty
09/29/2018
I like this place because they have excellent customer service. They are willing to work with you if the job seems a little more than you expected. They stand by their excellent mechanics work. Overall I will keep bringing my vehicles to them.

CATHERINE M.
Dodge Dakota
09/29/2018
Very nice
Staff was friendly, service was quick. I definitely recommend!

DEREK H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/28/2018
Great work!!!
Had complete brake upgrades done, truck stops on a dime. Great prices and wonderful customer service!!! They definitely will definitely get you running right!!!

LATRICIA S.
09/28/2018
Great Customer Service
This was the first time I visited Running Right Auto Care and I will do it again when I need service. The customer service was great and everyone was so friendly and made me feel welcomed.

CD
Charles D.
Volvo XC60
09/23/2018
This is a 5 star you guys do great work thank you for everything you do
You guys do the best work you are a 5 star and I want to thank you for everything you guys do.

Cora M.
Mazda Protege
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Cora said she was in and out, they had reasonable prices, and everyone was nice.

Daniel M.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the business did a good job and everyone was nice and friendly.

Jarvis L.
Nissan Maxima
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Jarvis said they were great.