EB
ENOLA B.
Diagnostic
It was important to me that my car was ok. RRAC took their time in checking out all aspects of my concerns to ensure that my car was running right! Thanks so much!

June C.
Chrysler 200
Personal Front desk staff
Being new to the area I found this place by a Google search. The front desk person made me feel welcome, let me know that she loves new customers, and hoped this would not be my last visit. The shop seemed very busy, so she checked to make sure that I could be seen for an annual state inspection. She gave me the estimated wait time which was only five minutes. While I waited I was offered complimentary snack, water, juice or coffee from their snack bar. The snack basket was wonderfully decorated. As an operations manag myself I am big on customer service and believe in offering laniappe. That alone made them stand out as having great customer service. The place was clean and the service was fast. I will definitely return.

CALVIN B.
Copperas Cove, TX
INFINITI G37 Coupe
The Staff
I really enjoyed my visit, the staff were awesome and courteous and very informative. I will definitely return. Nicki and Ken were the best. I will let put the word out. Keep up the good work.

AR
Alvin R.
03/19/2019
Communicates and fast
I brought my truck to them initially because their hours worked best for me as they didn’t close til later and was open on Saturday. But, what will keep me as a customer is the service and the communication. So many places out there do the minimal amount of communication they can. Running Right not only calls but they explain everything. They also post pictures of the what they found on a text link so you can see the problems yourself. In addition, they are fast. I got my truck back in 1.5 days.

BRUCE B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/18/2019
The folks that work there.
I had a brake problem. I had gotten my brakes pass and rotors replaced there last April. I was still under warrentee from the last service. Some folks would have found some other issue and charged me for work not needed. These folks fixed my brakes no charge and did it with a smile. Professional.

Denise R.
Minden, LA
Chrysler 200
03/18/2019
Inspection certificate
Very friendly and patient. I got right in and out. And to top it off there was coffee and cupcakes. I give then a “10”

03/16/2019
Thank You!
Appreciate that you always take the time to answer my questions honestly. You always let me know what needs to be done relight now and what can wait. Makes a bit difference in my budget to be able to do that.

AG
Amanda G.
Ford Expedition
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said her overall experience was fantastic. They were friendly, courteous, and quick.

JAMES D.
Nolanville, TX
Ford Transit Connect
03/11/2019
Five Star Service
RRAC continues to meet or exceed my expectations for what I look for in a service company. They have always been friendly and courteous. I have never had to wait long for them to complete the services on my vehicles. I highly recommended RRAC.

VR
VICTOR R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/10/2019
Great Service; Great people
The team at Running Right Auto is the greatest. Nicky is very personable and knowledgeable. She goes out of her way to help people. I highly Recommend everyone look no where else Running Right Auto is the best place in Central Texas to take your car hands down.

SARAH H.
Kia Optima
03/08/2019
Best Car Repair Service
Great service all the way around. Customer service is awesome. Work is done quickly and expertly every time. Highly recommended.

BD
BEN D.
Copperas Cove, TX
03/08/2019
Good place, good service
I was worked right in and the staff was really nice and helpful.

INFINITI QX80
03/01/2019
Very easy but could be careless
They have great personnel but can be more worried about the show on the tv in the showroom.

BG
BEVERLY G.
Dodge Neon
Super friendly and honest
Everyone I spoke with was so nice and gave me information that I understood and went above and beyond to make me feel right at home. Thank you for being super people.

MELINDA S.
Jeep Patriot
WOW!!!
For me, it is hard to give a 5 star review to a business being I am in the Customer Service industry as well but let me tell you, Running Right Auto Care deserves all 5!!! From the time you walk through the door to the time you drive your car out of the parking lot the staff takes 100% care of your vehicle and you!! They offer a COMPLIMENTARY shuttle service which is awesome and not something most vehicle repair shops offer. Combined that with the friendly, knowledgeable staff that offers a warranty that is longer than every other shop in the area on their work and you have an award winning business!! Thank you Mr. Kenny, Mrs. Nikki, Mr. EJ, Miss Jasmine and all the Techs at Running Right Auto Care of keeping my vehicle safe and running great!!

LA
LOUIS A.
Salado, TX
Review of Toyota Tacoma.
Another great job- professionally done and as always, done quickly.
Thanks.

SAMALIA H.
Honda Accord Coupe
Another satisfied customer!
I always get great service for a great price at Running Right. The only issue I had this time was that... when my wheel lock was taken out of the glove box, my mechanic didn't put my manual and other items back in there; they were left on the floor on the passenger side. I wasn't happy about that.

MALCOLM C.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/28/2019
Excellent all around service

Marty S.
Ford Expedition
02/23/2019
Mustang Marty
I had my first visit yesterday and I was very, very pleased with the staff, customer service & cleanliness of the shop. My vehicle was completed in a timely manner and done right.
I will be using this shop for my future maintenance and repairs!
A True Professional in the auto care industry with a great price!!!

SL
STEPHANIE L.
02/22/2019
Great people and service!
Great people and service!