Cadillac CTS
12/13/2018
Best Service in Killeen
They were very helpful in getting the work done on my vehicle. I wouldn’t take my car any where else but to RUNNING RIGHT!

DONALD P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/12/2018
Customer service
Patient and understanding what the customer wants

NR
Nick R.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
12/12/2018
Quality service, quick turnaround, reliable and honest shop
You want the best, you go to running right.

BA
BRIAN A.
Ram 1500
12/09/2018
Dependable
Great, friendly, and dependable service.

Quick, dependable service
Very knowledgeable and very helpful in helping my daughter and I. It's hard to trust everyone, but they're very trustworthy.

DAVID R.
Nolanville, TX
Exspeedent
I went in to get my truck inspected and i was in and out within 10 minutes

RD
RICHARD D.
Colorado Springs, CO
12/07/2018
Fixed right, above and beyond
Shop did a great job on my initial repair. Unusual circumstances brought me back to shop. Shop did not feel responsible for issue ( I did) but they took care of it anyway. You can't beat that kind of service.

MJ
MATTHEW J.
Truck
Quick and good customer service

Debra R.
Belton, TX
12/03/2018
Amazing experience!
These guys are TERRIFIC!! Safellite quoted me $458 and didn't even order the correct window!! I called David at Quality Auto Glass after getting a quote for $170 this morning and got my 2013 Toyota Tacoma fixed THE SAME DAY!!!
USAA sent me to Safelite and I'm so glad I went to Quality Auto Glass instead! Fast, friendly, MILITARY friendly!! If your on Fort Hood and need a quality windshield, CALL THEM!!

MARION G.
11/30/2018
They get it right the first time.
It's nice to get the work done right for the right price, not like dealerships overly price and multiple visits.They tell you up front what you need and what they recommend to get you on your way, and they guarantee the work. what more can you ask for.

DAREN W.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/28/2018
My 97 truck
Great service and ...attention to details..and my Champ which is a 97 Chevy truck is running right !!

Jason F.
Salado, TX
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
11/28/2018
Super nice people! No complaints.
I always feel welcomed and know my vehicles are in good hands.

James B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/25/2018
Customer service
Fast and friendly customer service.

Jerry W.
Nolanville, TX
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/24/2018
Brakes
They are honest and up front, the prices are out standing.

Dodge Charger
11/22/2018
Quality service
Knowledgeable and honest mechanics. Great turnaround time to complete work. Good customer service.

Daniel G.
El Paso, TX
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he likes the service he receives from the business.

Jwana S.
Nissan Versa
11/18/2018
Great Customer Service.
RRAC has great customer service. I like how they provide the status of your car bis email or text. Unfortunately, RRAC was not able to find and fix my turn signal issue. I ended up taking my car to Nissan where they took my back left light out and showed me I had a shortage and replaced my pigtail connector.

EW
ERIC W.
Buick Park Avenue
11/17/2018
REV.
Good dedk services and work done right. As far as I can tell.

KG
KENT G.
Nissan Titan
11/16/2018
Preferred place for business
Was recommended to the company, and the management were professional ands took care of my issue. Everything was explained and quoted, and the work was completed in a timely manner. I will continue to use this establishment for any and all mechanical work.

REBECCA W.
Temple, TX
Kia Sorento
11/15/2018
I will not be back
I took my car in for a broken exterior door handle. When I called to make an Appt I was led to believe unless it happened "due to abuse" it should be covered under my extended warranty. I made the appointment and brought the car in.
I was told upon arrival it would take 45 min for this estimate to be done. So I sat and waited for completion. Well 2 hours and 15 min later my warranty company had still not been called and I needed my vehicle. In those next 15 min I was informed it was not covered under warranty and it would cost $400 to fix. Plus, I now apparently owed $40 for the estimate.
If I provided the part myself it would cost $200 for labor.
Guess what. It's a $20 genuine part and it took me a flat head screwdriver, a philips head screwdriver and 5 minutes to fix it.
So I sat there 8 months pregnant in their waiting room for 2 1/2 hours and paid $40 for My time. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. And I intend to call the people who handle my extended warranty and let them know the same thing.