JONATHAN B.
Boca Raton, FL
Dodge Dakota
12/14/2019
Great people, very informative
The lady at the front was extremely nice, understanding and helpful with general knowledge. There was no hassle with the state inspection ( like making up fake faults ) or the oil change. The prices were also fair and competitive. Couldn’t have asked for better service

Acura MDX
12/13/2019
Great Service!
Will only take my vehicle to Running Right Auto Care!

12/13/2019
Great Price, Timely service
A quick and easy visit

AP
Adrienne P.
12/10/2019
Impressed!
I shared this with EJ and other shop personnel in person and would not miss an opportunity to say this publicly. I reserved amazing service at Running Right Auto Care. As a result of negligence by a local WalMart, I needed a whole new engine after receiving an oil change. EJ and the rest of the staff treated me with sincere care during the entire process. I was initially concerned because my husband was deployed on the other side of the world and don’t know much about auto mechanics. Everyone at this shop was so helpful and knowledgeable, including the women. I never once felt that I was being taken advantage of. My car was sitting there for a few weeks before they could begin the work, but EJ waived any additional fees. Not to mention the entire job was completed in less than a week from the time the new parts arrived. I am a permanent customer after this experience. I am so grateful for the entire staff. You guys are amazing and so incredibly trustworthy and treated me with care and understanding.
Sincerely,
A Very Happy Customer!

SP
Sean P.
12/05/2019
Outstanding
These guys are professional and know how to get the job done! Great work! Thanks guys!

Michael C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/04/2019
Quick service
Friendly, professional, and quick service.

JOHN C.
Nissan Murano
12/02/2019
Polite Clean and Honest
I have brought both of my cars in multiple times and would recommend them to anybody. They always have an honest evaluation of the problem and never have any additions added to the bill on to what was agreed on with the original quote. A++++

RN
ROSE N.
Temple, TX
11/26/2019
Personal service
Each time I visit, I am treated like family. Great customer service. Fair prices.

TK
TED K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/22/2019
They are honest and they care.
It is hard to find a mechanic you can trust. These guys and gals will give you an honest quote and deliver on time. I appreciate the text updates.

RN
ROSE N.
Temple, TX
FIAT 500L
11/21/2019
Very helpful
Thank you for all your help and smiles.

SF
Scott F.
11/20/2019
Fast and easy
Needed a driver side window and regulator replaced asap. Every other shop i checked quoted at least 2 days. Running right got it done same day and at a better price. Thank you

Cadillac SRX
11/18/2019
Caddy job
Thorough evaluation of vehicle, pinpointed problem, timely repair at agreed price. Will return to this shop.

LL
Larry L.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/18/2019
Unparalleled sevice
Fast. Professional. Courteous. Won’t take my business anywhere else.

MARIE C.
Cadillac SRX
11/13/2019
Excellent customer service
Nikki was awesome. She was professional, friendly, and updated me on everything that was needed to get my car back on the road. Her honesty gave me a peace of mind knowing my vehicle was in good hands, and I knew exactly what it would cost to get my vehicle fix. Thank you for all your help!

EM
ERIC M.
11/12/2019
Great shop for all of your auto needs
This is the one garage in town that I trust to diagnose and repair my vehicles. They are honest and let me know costs up front and what repairs must be done and which can wait etc. I highly recommend them if you are in need of repair or service on your vehicle.

TH
TIARA H.
11/10/2019
Quick service
In and out in five minutes.

Jerry W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/10/2019
Engine act up
As usual the company preformed outstanding. Never have problem with work and I would highly recommend this company.

RENEE M.
Ram 1500
11/09/2019
Auto repair
Awesome work

Michael H.
11/09/2019
Christian /honesty 5
Work was done in a professional and timely manner. Like that they were honest and work with me on price a win win situation.

WS
Wayne S.
11/08/2019
Front End alignment
Staff and service were great. Work done in a timely manner.