JEFF / CAITLIN H.
02/23/2020
Honest mechanics
My husband and I always take our cars to be serviced at Rusiniak's. The service department is very attentive; they always call with any issues and recommend a number of choices for service (NOT always the most expensive...) They're always pleasant and consider any questions/comments you may have.

KIM S.
02/04/2020
Very good people they treat people with respect

PEGGIE R.
Lancaster, NY
01/29/2020
Good honest local company
Always awesome service...Honest do what they say they are going to do...They stand by their work...Support local business...If you use Rusiniaks, you wont be disappointed!!!!

RD
ROBERT D.
S Cheek, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
01/28/2020
Exhausted Exhaust
My muffler let go the other day and i brought in to Rusiniaks. They told me the Muffler flange had rusted and let go. They tried to weld it to save me money as they always do (Thanks again) but were unsuccessful. I had no other choice but to replace it which they did that day promptly as usual. Awesome job

BILL / ZACK M.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/28/2020
Service repair
My car was repaired quickly and a great price

KP
KAREN P.
Saturn SC 3dr
01/07/2020
Never a disappointment
Nothing short of the 5+ star professionalism and customer service I have come to expect.

PAUL R.
Chevrolet Trax
01/06/2020
Inspection
Great service, friendly associates , clean atmosphere minimal waiting time

MARK B.
Elma, NY
01/03/2020
last minute inspection for son home for christmas break
My son was home for Christmas from school. I asked him when his inspection was due and as I expected he wasn't sure so I checked. Well it was due end of December and he was headed back to school in a few days. I called Rusiniaks they were able to get the car in and inspected with a day to spare. I am always satisfied when I bring in any of our vehicles for service. The job is done correctly and in a timely fashion.

RENEE S.
Buick Verano
12/14/2019
The local go to mechanic
I've always been a dealership person for any issues with my car. In the last year, I've stopped going to the dealership and started to come here more often for the needs of my car. Always pleasant and professional service. I hardly go to the dealership anymore. They are upfront and try to get you in an out as fast as possible. I can't say anything bad because they always are looking out for the customer.

PAUL R.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/12/2019
Inspection
Great place for fast friendly service. Very clean waiting area

Buick Encore
11/27/2019
Great and honest
Everyone is very nice and hopefully has my best interest for keeping my car functioning well. Unexpected need for a battery but explained why and work done promptly.

TERRI S.
West Seneca, NY
11/15/2019
good service
always does a good job. makes sure the car is I good working condition

KP
KAREN P.
Saturn SC 3dr
11/09/2019
Angels!
My car's heater started blowing cold air on Thursday. I called that evening and was told that Friday was booked solid. All Saturday appointments were filled as well as next week's. I dropped my car off on Friday anyway intending to leave it there until it could be seen due to the impending very cold temps and snow. Imagine my surprise when (Saint) Kevin called me as he was closing up that night to report he had already diagnosed and fixed my car. Rusiniak's has never let me down.

PN
PATRICIA / RICHARD N.
Honda HR-V
10/24/2019
Patricia Norek
Work was done on a timely based. Attendant was very thorough in explaining what needed to be done. Most important the service charge was fair and more reasonable if I had to deal with Honda's service as I have in the past. Now that more warranty is over, you will have a new customer in me.

Depew, NY
Subaru Crosstrek
10/22/2019
Never a problem, always pleasant and helpful.
Wouldn’t go anywhere else for oil changes, tire inquiries, inspections, etc etc. Super helpful and honest people. Go above and beyond customer needs. Amazing company.