RALPH S.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/28/2018
Quick, efficient service
I called for state inspection expecting to get an appointment, but I was told to come I'm straighaway. The inspection was done immediately and quickly while I waited.

RP
RUDY P.
Depew, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/22/2018
Best damn people
Always true and straight with you. Never any bs. Always nice and helpful. Rare that you get customer service like this.

AMY S.
Nissan Rogue
05/15/2018
Always excellent
I have been a loyal customer to them for as long as I've had a vehicle. They are fair, honest, and hardworking. I have never had a bad experience or feel like I was given a poor deal. The mechanics always reviews issues with me prior to working, and are detailed in what needs to be done and preventative maintenance. I never feel pressured as they are providing me as much information to make the best informed decision. You won't find any better out there!

05/08/2018
Impeccable Service As Always
Never disappointed when I bring my car to Rusiniak's for service. Have been doing so for years and have no plans to change that any time soon. Keep up the great work!

KP
KAREN P.
Saturn SC 3dr
04/22/2018
A 6th Star needs to be added!
I don't know what I can say that I have not already said. Rusiniaks customer service level puts every other auto service establishment to shame. That combined with the mechanics' vast knowledge and professionalism makes them the only service I will ever consider.

BV
BRIAN V.
Depew, NY
Kia Sorento
04/14/2018
Very efficient, polite, and effective service.
Rusiniaks is my go-to auto service business for everything from annual inspection to mechanical issues and advice for my car and my wife's. Everyone at Rusiniaks is very knowledgeable and friendly. They really take care of their customers and make sure to explain things in a way that people who don't know a lot about cars can easily understand. I would recommend them for anything car related.

TOM/ BAILEY M.
04/11/2018
Good job, as always
Great honest service. Thanks

PAUL R.
Kia Sportage
03/29/2018
Inspection of 2016 Kia
Great staff all the way from the desks to the mechanics. Clean waiting room , coffee, pop, chargers for your phones etc. Great service . No bullshit show you exactly what you need and no hidden costs. Ty

03/25/2018
Honesty, Quality Workmanship, & Great Customer Service...All at a Fair Price
I'm never disappointed when I take my car to Rusiniak's (and I've been doing so for years). They are always honest about what the car needs (more than once, they have even told me that it does not need a service I thought it did), my car is always fixed correctly the first time around, the customer service is impeccable, and their prices are always fair. I highly recommend!

GS
GERALD/ CHERYL S.
Nissan Rogue
03/22/2018
NYS Insp
Rusiniaks is always courteous and family friendly. Made an appointment for NYS Insp., they took the vehicle right on time. All in all was there for 27 minutes.
This has to be one of the cleanest service repair facilities in the area. Always spic and span.

KA
KAREN A.
Mitsubishi Galant
03/17/2018
Great service.
Great service with awesome mechanics

DAVE M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/01/2018
Well done, brakes work as they should and stop the car instead of having using the side stick emergency brake.
Found the issue quickly and suggested two possible repair paths with two quotes. Luckily the mechanic was able to re-use some parts once cleaned and repair came out on the lower quote. Great job.

KC
KEN C.
Jeep Liberty
02/16/2018
04 Jeep Liberty
Needed new water pump and serpentine belt on my Jeep. Got fast service and a very fair price. Got the Jeep back and everything was great - heater was working perfectly.
Had small issue with a faulty hose clamp. Took it back and they replaced it for no charge. Very happy with Rusiniaks.

MK
MATT/ GERALDINE K.
02/14/2018
Inspection
Once again we just had excellent service at Rusiniak's. We took the Equinox in for an inspection and oil change. We only needed to have the inspection completed as the mechanic let us know that the oil change was not due at the time. All are very professional and very friendly.

02/07/2018
What You Need, and Only What You Need
These guys are great! I've used them for multiple cars and referred them to many friends over the years. They don't try to sell you repairs you don't need and actually tell you that you don't need something done if you don't. So nice to find such a high level of honesty, respect, customer service, and quality all at the same place!

PAUL R.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/31/2018
Everything
Great place to go for whatever ails your car. Very friendly and knowledgeable associates. Very clean atmosphere.

PEGGIE R.
01/27/2018
Wonderful service
Great service as always...Honest & fair priced...Great team...

RD
ROBERT D.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/27/2018
Tire trouble
Thank you to Paul and the team for once again getting me out of a jam promptly and courteously.

SCOTT S.
Kia Sportage
01/26/2018
Awesome garage
Always great service and prices. Nice to have a repair shop in town.

BD