KEN B.
11/14/2018
Outstanding service
Paul went out of his way to take care of my needs and get me in and out as quickly as possible. You don’t find service like you get at Rusiniaks very often any more

West Seneca, NY
11/11/2018
Always top service
They are very plesant and professional

DAVE M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/30/2018
Just a buch a great employeers.
Great employees and great service.

TERRI S.
West Seneca, NY
10/25/2018
call make appointment & everything is done in no time at all.
they handle everything and informs you what needs to be done.

BD
BOB D.
10/20/2018
I had a tire going flat. I stopped in to have it repaired on a Sunday. They were able to take care of it right a way. its nice to still a have a garage with a mechanic on duty 7 days a week.

JODI P.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
10/14/2018
Great service. Always done on time and right.

TF
TONY F.
Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2018
I was very pleased with the service, started recommending them to family & friends. Keep up the good work!

EH
ELAINE H.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/22/2018
Great place to wait or leave car
Rusiniak is clean and the people friendly if you need to wait
If you leave your car, work is done promptly and a phone call alerts you when ready
Always pleased with the work done

DAVE M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/21/2018
Continuous friendly professional service
As always, Tom and Paul are friendly and courteous during one's repair/service visit. Mechanics are very well trained and know what needs to be done and exactly that is needed with no extras bluffed in. The job is explained along with options. The service is done and done correctly. If a repair is too costly based on the value of the car, they will advise on that as well.

09/16/2018
Unbelievable Customer Service
I pulled in as Rusiniaks was closing on Saturday night of the Labor Day holiday weekend. The registers were already shut down. I had a flat tire. The employees who must have been more than eager to begin their holiday weekend called the boss and asked for permission to fire the systems back up in order to help me. This was exceptional in itself but then I also required a part not in stock and one of the employees drove to an auto parts store in order to get it. I was, and still am, amazed and extremely grateful. This would not have occurred anywhere else.

PZ
PAT Z.
09/16/2018
I always feel confident that I get the best service & prices every time I bring my vehicle in for repair. The employees are friendly & always take the time to explain all work & what it will cost. I never feel pressured into repairs I don’t need. When I leave I know my vehicle is safe to drive & they always stand behind the work they do! I always send my friends to Rusiniak’s wouldn’t think of going anywhere else!

JESSE W.
East Aurora, NY
09/10/2018
Consistent,professional and fair.
Every experience has been pleasant, staff is professional and honest. They also explain everything thoroughly and get your approval before doing anything. Great Business model.

DAVE S.
08/11/2018
Unexpected repair
It was pointed out to me that one of my brake lights was out. I took it to Rusiniak's to be replaced. They were very nice and had the problem taken care of in no time.

DAN S.
Ford Edge
08/05/2018
Reasonable prices
Great customer service and fast diagnosis

07/16/2018
A+
Fast, friendly and professional as always.

RALPH S.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/28/2018
Quick, efficient service
I called for state inspection expecting to get an appointment, but I was told to come I'm straighaway. The inspection was done immediately and quickly while I waited.

RP
RUDY P.
Depew, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/22/2018
Best damn people
Always true and straight with you. Never any bs. Always nice and helpful. Rare that you get customer service like this.

AMY S.
Nissan Rogue
05/15/2018
Always excellent
I have been a loyal customer to them for as long as I've had a vehicle. They are fair, honest, and hardworking. I have never had a bad experience or feel like I was given a poor deal. The mechanics always reviews issues with me prior to working, and are detailed in what needs to be done and preventative maintenance. I never feel pressured as they are providing me as much information to make the best informed decision. You won't find any better out there!

SF
SUSAN F.
05/08/2018
Impeccable Service As Always
Never disappointed when I bring my car to Rusiniak's for service. Have been doing so for years and have no plans to change that any time soon. Keep up the great work!

04/22/2018
A 6th Star needs to be added!
I don't know what I can say that I have not already said. Rusiniaks customer service level puts every other auto service establishment to shame. That combined with the mechanics' vast knowledge and professionalism makes them the only service I will ever consider.