09/16/2018
Unbelievable Customer Service
I pulled in as Rusiniaks was closing on Saturday night of the Labor Day holiday weekend. The registers were already shut down. I had a flat tire. The employees who must have been more than eager to begin their holiday weekend called the boss and asked for permission to fire the systems back up in order to help me. This was exceptional in itself but then I also required a part not in stock and one of the employees drove to an auto parts store in order to get it. I was, and still am, amazed and extremely grateful. This would not have occurred anywhere else.

PZ
PAT Z.
09/16/2018
I always feel confident that I get the best service & prices every time I bring my vehicle in for repair. The employees are friendly & always take the time to explain all work & what it will cost. I never feel pressured into repairs I don’t need. When I leave I know my vehicle is safe to drive & they always stand behind the work they do! I always send my friends to Rusiniak’s wouldn’t think of going anywhere else!

JESSE W.
East Aurora, NY
09/10/2018
Consistent,professional and fair.
Every experience has been pleasant, staff is professional and honest. They also explain everything thoroughly and get your approval before doing anything. Great Business model.

DAVE S.
08/11/2018
Unexpected repair
It was pointed out to me that one of my brake lights was out. I took it to Rusiniak's to be replaced. They were very nice and had the problem taken care of in no time.

DAN S.
Ford Edge
08/05/2018
Reasonable prices
Great customer service and fast diagnosis

07/16/2018
A+
Fast, friendly and professional as always.

RALPH S.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/28/2018
Quick, efficient service
I called for state inspection expecting to get an appointment, but I was told to come I'm straighaway. The inspection was done immediately and quickly while I waited.

RP
RUDY P.
Depew, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/22/2018
Best damn people
Always true and straight with you. Never any bs. Always nice and helpful. Rare that you get customer service like this.

AMY S.
Nissan Rogue
05/15/2018
Always excellent
I have been a loyal customer to them for as long as I've had a vehicle. They are fair, honest, and hardworking. I have never had a bad experience or feel like I was given a poor deal. The mechanics always reviews issues with me prior to working, and are detailed in what needs to be done and preventative maintenance. I never feel pressured as they are providing me as much information to make the best informed decision. You won't find any better out there!

SF
SUSAN F.
05/08/2018
Impeccable Service As Always
Never disappointed when I bring my car to Rusiniak's for service. Have been doing so for years and have no plans to change that any time soon. Keep up the great work!

04/22/2018
A 6th Star needs to be added!
I don't know what I can say that I have not already said. Rusiniaks customer service level puts every other auto service establishment to shame. That combined with the mechanics' vast knowledge and professionalism makes them the only service I will ever consider.

BV
BRIAN V.
Depew, NY
Kia Sorento
04/14/2018
Very efficient, polite, and effective service.
Rusiniaks is my go-to auto service business for everything from annual inspection to mechanical issues and advice for my car and my wife's. Everyone at Rusiniaks is very knowledgeable and friendly. They really take care of their customers and make sure to explain things in a way that people who don't know a lot about cars can easily understand. I would recommend them for anything car related.

TOM/ BAILEY M.

PAUL R.
Kia Sportage
03/29/2018
Inspection of 2016 Kia
Great staff all the way from the desks to the mechanics. Clean waiting room , coffee, pop, chargers for your phones etc. Great service . No bullshit show you exactly what you need and no hidden costs. Ty

SF
SUSAN F.
03/25/2018
Honesty, Quality Workmanship, & Great Customer Service...All at a Fair Price
I'm never disappointed when I take my car to Rusiniak's (and I've been doing so for years). They are always honest about what the car needs (more than once, they have even told me that it does not need a service I thought it did), my car is always fixed correctly the first time around, the customer service is impeccable, and their prices are always fair. I highly recommend!

GS
GERALD/ CHERYL S.
Nissan Rogue
03/22/2018
NYS Insp
Rusiniaks is always courteous and family friendly. Made an appointment for NYS Insp., they took the vehicle right on time. All in all was there for 27 minutes.
This has to be one of the cleanest service repair facilities in the area. Always spic and span.

KA
KAREN A.
Mitsubishi Galant
03/17/2018
Great service.
Great service with awesome mechanics

DAVE M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/01/2018
Well done, brakes work as they should and stop the car instead of having using the side stick emergency brake.
Found the issue quickly and suggested two possible repair paths with two quotes. Luckily the mechanic was able to re-use some parts once cleaned and repair came out on the lower quote. Great job.

KC
KEN C.
Jeep Liberty
02/16/2018
04 Jeep Liberty
Needed new water pump and serpentine belt on my Jeep. Got fast service and a very fair price. Got the Jeep back and everything was great - heater was working perfectly.
Had small issue with a faulty hose clamp. Took it back and they replaced it for no charge. Very happy with Rusiniaks.

MK
MATT/ GERALDINE K.
02/14/2018
Inspection
Once again we just had excellent service at Rusiniak's. We took the Equinox in for an inspection and oil change. We only needed to have the inspection completed as the mechanic let us know that the oil change was not due at the time. All are very professional and very friendly.