Nissan Xterra
11/25/2020
Always very satisfied with my experience.

GS
GREG S.
Audi Q3
11/13/2020
As Always: Excellent Service
Inspection was completed in one half hour. Staff was courteous. I have come to these guys for 20 years. I trust that they will do a great job. They have never let me down.

BW
BILL W.
11/12/2020
The best in customer service!
Towne always fixes it right the first time... and tells you what you need to know.

Great to have such a good garage with a smart crew
located right here in the Elmwood Village community.

Amherst, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/09/2020
Fast Work for a bigger job.
I needed the clutch replaced on my car. Towne Motor Car had this complete, checked, and tested within a couple days. Car feels like new!

Thanks again, Towne Motor Car!!!

Volkswagen GTI
11/05/2020
Trustworthy
I was expecting to have extensive work done but Towne Motor Car was honest with me about what actually needed to be done. Saved me a lot of money at checkout. Communication was great as well. They always do a good job and I trust them to only fix what needs fixing at top notch quality.

KZ
KARLA Z.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/03/2020
Excellent!!!
I have been going to this place for years - love them!! They are honest, capable, efficient, reliable, and always have things done exactly when they say they are going to be done. They will give you the different options and then their honest recommendation. They answer all of my questions in ways a non-mechanic can understand. They are kind, they will drive you to work, AND they even have loaner umbrellas if you prefer to walk! I first understood how valuable honesty is my first time dealing with the manager Chris - I had been told by a dealership that I needed all new brakes, thought something didn't sound right, and Chris explained my brakes were fine, and I abandoned the dealership and didn't need brakes for another 18 months-2 years. I cannot recommend them enough.

TL
TOM L.
10/30/2020
Excellent staff
The work is always done right the first time and on time.

BD
BOB D.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/30/2020
They're the best
Very professional and thorough whenever they work on either of our two vehicles. Never any surprises and if something is needed that I didn't account for they always call to explain and ask if they should proceed. I highly recommend them.

AK
ANDY K.
Kenmore, NY
Volkswagen GTI
10/29/2020
new wheel bearing
A bad wheel bearing was making an unbearable noise. I took the car in and the replacement was made quicker than anticipated. Now I can speed away to my heart's delight.

DICK D.
Tonawanda, NY
10/29/2020
I have been going to Towne for many years and have always been impressed with the service and work done.

KE
Kim E.
Ford Edge
10/27/2020
I’ve now used this shop 3-4 times I keep coming back because Chris calls and explains everything Pryor to any work. I’ve feel they have worked to keep me as a customer. I’m coming back again and I’d recommend this shop

TH
TOM H.
East Aurora, NY
10/23/2020
rear brake job 2008 Toyota Highlander
As usual Chris did a good job keeping the cost down on a rear brake job for my 2008 Highlander. Unfortunately the corrosion from the salt on the roads is tough on the calipers, slides and rotors

AA
ARCHIE A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/14/2020
New Car Owner
I purchased a car for my grandson who has just entered college as a freshman. Not a new car but a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta to get him back and forth to school. Having been a customer of Towne for years I wanted him to get acquainted with people I have grown to trust for over quarter century. The car was inspected repairs made and the price as usual was decent. If trust and honesty means anything to you, this is the place to get your repairs.

Ashley S.
Jeep Cherokee
10/12/2020
Great Job with Inspection and Oil Change
Thank you very much- speedy service and a great job on my inspection and oil change- thank you!

PG
Paul G.
Getzville, NY
10/10/2020
Good service - fair price
I was very satisfied with the knowledge and professionalism of the staff. Brought my car in for checkup on hoses, belts, battery, brakes, etc. They gave me a thorough report and even suggested when I should take a look at these things in the future. I felt the price for the service was very good. I just found my new permanent service garage for all my needs.