DO
DENNIS O.
Grand Island, NY
08/18/2019
Outstanding customer service
Excellent service, they aways have my car done on time. I have several very old cars and they have kept them running while keeping cost down. I am always given an estimate and it is always matches the final bill. I am very happy with the service I have received and have been a customer for approximately 25+ years.

JOHN S.
Williamsville, NY
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/13/2019
Exceptional Service
Great service every time.

SL
Susanne L.
Columbus, OH
08/11/2019
Had a wonderful honest experience
We are from Columbus Oh and spending a few days in Buffalo. On the way up our AC stop blowing. We were just walking around on a Friday and happened upon this place. We explained the situation to Chris and he explain what might be going on and what it might cost. We walked back to the hotel and got the car. They handled the situation quickly and under quote. Even gave us some local tips. Time and money well spent! Tha is for fitting us in!
Susanne Lockwood

KW
KEVIN W.
Ford Five Hundred
08/05/2019
Long time customer
Been a customer for nearly 30yrs. Always professional, always customer in mind. Car was always made safe, to man.spec. Have recommended without issue long time; glad my children have benefitted from their counsel

JOHN H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/05/2019
Fast and great
Always a great experience.

JUDY C.
Amherst, NY
08/01/2019
Good
Car is ready when promised.

MONICA B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Kia Soul
Always Happy
They were and for 25 years have been the most fabulous team to work with.

TG
TED G.
Courteous
Courteous and efficient. As well as convenient. Diagnosed problem and explained it to us well. They were able to get part in within a day.
I have used them a few times and have always been satisfied.

RICHARD G.
07/31/2019
Best place in town.
Efficient, timely, ethical, honest, patient with stupid questions. You can drop by with a problem(flat tire, something on the panel etc) and you know the gang will take care of you without the eyes rolling back, implying you are taking up their time. That is real customer service!!!!. They know all customers by their first names. They go the extra mile. Keep up the fine service you provide.

KE
Kim E.
Ford Edge
07/23/2019
Great Service Experience
Brought my car in for rear brakes They found another issue in my front end as well. They called with their find and price. My car handles noticeably better and brakes are great. I’m very happy with the service.

DAVE S.
Cheektowaga, NY
07/17/2019
You noticed!
Thank you for noticing that the car was overdue for inspection and taking care of that. The car was ready when you said it would be, and I appreciate that. We can count on the mechanics at Towne Motor Car to take care of us. We have recommended you to our friends.

JOE M.
07/17/2019
Always solid
We take both of our cars here. They’re appropriately priced, don’t try to upsell, and get the work done in s reasonable amount of time.

MZ
MARTY Z.
Hamburg, NY
07/14/2019
New brakes
Towne is a great choice for auto service in the city. Staff is knowledgeable, professional and efficient. Dropped car off in the am and was ready by lunchtime. Even with there lot being full upon arrival. Great location if you work downtown or the medical corridor. Prices on services always beat out the dealers.

DICK D.
Tonawanda, NY
Honda Ridgeline
07/01/2019
Good timely service
I use Towne for any work that I cannot do myself. They are always friendly and provide excellent service. Easy to make an appointment and everything is explained before the service takes place.

JUDY C.
Amherst, NY
06/30/2019
They do what they say they'll do to fix something.
They're totally reliable - I give them a 5.

Hyundai Accent
06/27/2019
Alway courteous, professional, reasonable.
Alway courteous, professional, reasonable.

KW
KENT W.
06/27/2019
Excellent Service & Trustworthy!
Towne Motor Car is my go-to for all my car repairs & concerns. Highly trusted, friendly, and they do great work!

KP
KAREN P.
BMW Z4
06/22/2019
Accommodating
My car would not start. AAA came. They said the starter was bad and needed to be replaced. I called Towne, Chris said it was ok to have it towed in but it might be a day and a half before they could get to it. My car was ready the next afternoon.

KATHY S.
06/15/2019
10 Stars
Quality of service, personal attention, reasonable cost, good advice,courtesy, competence, friendliness, reliability.

PB
PAUL B.
Depew, NY
06/14/2019
exception service and personable
I work downtown so Towne makes it very easy for me to just my keys off before they open andalso before my work andthen performs any service I request to my satisfaction and then calls when my vehicle is finished and allows me to pick it up anytime. Chris there is Awesome.