RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
Toyota Avalon
08/08/2018
Brake job
Needed a brake job and now I feel safe again! They did a great job!

MI
Mohadi I.
08/05/2018
They charged me $ 1300 and car was not fixed at all
I took my BMW to this terrible place for multiple times , they carged me a total of $ 1300.00 and the car was not fixed ,same problem.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 08/06/2018

We are surprised to hear you are unhappy with our service. When we fixed your vehicle back in April it was towed in because it was overheating. As a reminder our all of our services and repairs are 100% guaranteed.

KATHY S.
07/12/2018
Super Duper Service
Honest, dependable, timely & persoable service and advice.

Scott C.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/24/2018
Difficult to find problem but Towne Motor Car reolved the issue
I have a 2000 Mercedes E320 wagon which would misfire everytime after driving through Delta Sonic Wash. Upon scanning the car for codes, the error message was "Cylinder #6 misfire". Two other independent mechanics indicated the problem was electrical in nature and replaced plugs, wires and coil pack. This did not resolve the issue. Towne Motor Car determined the intake manifold gasket had a pinhole leak. They replaced the gasket, cleaned my EGR valve and plugged a vacuum leak in the engine. Issue has been resolved and the engine has never run better. Cost was very reasonable. Towne Motor Car will now be servicing our Audis as well.

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
Toyota Avalon
06/23/2018
Great car care!
This is a business that is refreshingly honest and up front in a profession that’s all too often scammers. Wouldn’t trust my cars to anyone else.

KW
KENT W.
06/07/2018
Excellent work & customer service, as always!!
Towne always takes good care of me & both of my cars!!

SK
Scott K.
Kenmore, NY
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/22/2018
Convenient, friendly and affordable.
When I purchased a new for me but used car, it had several issues.
Towne went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect before they gave it back to me.
I was even told that a couple things I thought needed fixed really didn't ( they actually saved me money!)

05/04/2018
Always competent, thorough, honest and dependable. Great guys! I’ve been their customer for more than 25 years.

JIM K.
05/02/2018
Integrity
The folks at Towne Motor are great! Chris, Gilbert and the whole crew. Nice, professional and honest. Always have great experiences there.

04/25/2018
Great Place
Easy to make appointment, quick service, good quality work.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/21/2018
True trouble shooters
Had a really nice aftermarket radio installed by a reputable dealer/installer. Radio had negative affect the m car battery and original installer, Darylls Audio swore there was not a problem after testing for the drain. Long story short the battery kept dying so I took it to these guys and low and behold the identified the problem. Took report back to Darylls and the fixed the problem. Towne Motorcar is great!!!!!

GH
GLENN H.
Amherst, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/20/2018
Excellent!
Best place to have any of your car maintenance/work done.

Thanks!

MT
Mike T.
Ford Fiesta
04/19/2018
Great shop!
The guys were friendly and quick. There was no overcharging or upselling involved. They gave me an estimated completion time and everything was done prior to that.
Will definitely be back!

DN
Dawn N.
04/19/2018
Quick, courteous, reasonable
They took my car in right away so I didn’t have to go home and come back. Chris was polite and kept me informed. Mechanic told me what was wrong with the tire and how he fixed it, and it was $27!

CG
COLLIN G.
04/17/2018
As always, Towne Motor Car provided incredible service. They were also sensitive to my schedule and got it done in less than 90 minutes. Way to go!

SN
SUSAN N.
04/17/2018
Prompt and friendly service
My inspection was completed within 20 minutes! Thank you!

SN
Scott N.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/16/2018
Consistently Great
My second service visit and it was very positive. I purchased an older car to drive in the summer, and Chris and his team have been excellent at letting me know what needs to be done now and what is and isn't a safety concern. I appreciate that they are conveniently located, are pleasant to work with and talk to, and speak to me in non-technical terms when needed.

JUDY C.
Amherst, NY
04/09/2018
They assess the need for service, discuss it with you, then do the job thoroughly.
They're usually very accommodating, even in scheduling emergency visits. I know the mechanics are skilled and the supervisor(s) will check to be sure work is done properly.

MOLLY G.
04/08/2018
Awesome service
Always so helpful and accommodating!

PL
PHYLLIS L.
04/05/2018
Great experience!
Great experience!

As always, the service was excellent. I needed my vehicle inspected, and Aaron was able to schedule my appointment .

My car was brought in immediately, and the entire wait was about 15 minutes for the service to be completed.

I would not consider having my vehicle serviced anywhere else!