DAVID R.
Amherst, NY
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/15/2016
Took two full days to do my wife's brakes
Normally top notch will continue to use Towne and recommend but felt car could have been completed sooner
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 12/16/2016

David, thank you for your honest feedback and my sincerest apologies for making your wife come back for brakes. As we strive to excel in our industry, we are honored to have clients like you.

GD
GABRIEL D.
Honda Fit
11/11/2016
Appointment/service
I made an early appointment a week in advance for simple car maintenance. I should have been done by 10am, but my car wasn't finished until 5pm. Luckily I didn't need the car that day...otherwise, what is the point of setting a timed appointment!?! Customer service definitely is lacking. Good service for a fair price otherwise.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 11/11/2016

Hi Gabriel,

Thank for very much for the honest feedback and I apologize for not getting your tires on until late in the day. Next time please let us know if you would like it back by a certain time and we would be more than happy to accommodate.

AG
Alex G.
Buffalo, NY
08/10/2015 Category: Service
Alex said Chris had given her an estimation on the cost but called her again with a new quote. He had told her a higher price for the part and labor, and the labor she could see but not the cost of the part. She said she now feels like she cannot trust Chris.