MI
Mohadi I.
08/05/2018
They charged me $ 1300 and car was not fixed at all
I took my BMW to this terrible place for multiple times , they carged me a total of $ 1300.00 and the car was not fixed ,same problem.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 08/06/2018

We are surprised to hear you are unhappy with our service. When we fixed your vehicle back in April it was towed in because it was overheating. As a reminder our all of our services and repairs are 100% guaranteed.

CA
CLIFF A.
07/08/2016
aaron's promise which he reneged on
UNSATISFACTORY...if you want details the only person i will speak to would be jerry smith...713-1241-------I will NOT speak with chris and i will not speak with arron...all i got was denials, refusals to admit he made the promise, and in the end denial to keep his word...2nd consecutive UNSATISFACTORY interaction w/chris...treated me as though i was some kind of a pariah!!!
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 07/08/2016

Cliff,
My apologies again for the misunderstanding regarding the delivery of your vehicle to Black Rock. Something I was willing to do for you as a courtesy; when time permitted. I am very sorry that was misinterpreted as immediate delivery upon completion.
Furthermore, I have been working on your vehicles personally for over 15 years, my father even more; to which you always sang our high praises. I understand we all have bad days. My father was aware of the situation yesterday and I will make sure to share this with him as well.

TJ
TIFFANIE J.
Dodge Intrepid
10/22/2015
Not so Great
I put my car in the shop. I didn't get anything fix but yet they still charged me a few of 55 for looking at which I had know idea they do. No I wouldn't recommend them to a friend..cat or dog!

JOHN C.
Saturn Vue
07/01/2015
Problem
My abs brake warning light has come on the day after being fixed and is now making a louder noise than prior to bringing it in.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 07/02/2015

John,

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. Please give us a call today so we can get you in and straightened out ASAP. All of our work is 100% guaranteed.

Erin Smith
716-856-9666

DAVID R.
Amherst, NY
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/15/2016
Took two full days to do my wife's brakes
Normally top notch will continue to use Towne and recommend but felt car could have been completed sooner
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 12/16/2016

David, thank you for your honest feedback and my sincerest apologies for making your wife come back for brakes. As we strive to excel in our industry, we are honored to have clients like you.

GD
GABRIEL D.
Honda Fit
11/11/2016
Appointment/service
I made an early appointment a week in advance for simple car maintenance. I should have been done by 10am, but my car wasn't finished until 5pm. Luckily I didn't need the car that day...otherwise, what is the point of setting a timed appointment!?! Customer service definitely is lacking. Good service for a fair price otherwise.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 11/11/2016

Hi Gabriel,

Thank for very much for the honest feedback and I apologize for not getting your tires on until late in the day. Next time please let us know if you would like it back by a certain time and we would be more than happy to accommodate.

AG
Alex G.
08/10/2015 Category: Service
Alex said Chris had given her an estimation on the cost but called her again with a new quote. He had told her a higher price for the part and labor, and the labor she could see but not the cost of the part. She said she now feels like she cannot trust Chris.

DUDLEY W.
Amherst, NY
Volvo S60
01/11/2020
always great and honest service
always have had great service and honest work done!

when i brought car in for oil work i neglected to alert the guys to the 'low tire pressure' notification light on dashboard and was, unfortunately, not picked up by them either. Drove away with an even more severe "very low tire pressure' warning sign. just feedback for hoping that these routine signals are picked up as SOP.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/23/2019
Competent Care
Had a series of issues with my 07 PT. Cruiser and they resolved practically all of them. Great mechanics, many I am just beginning go to know since a number of the are new. If however they turn out to be as good as the former mechanics you, as a customer, can’t go wrong.

KEN B.
Cadillac CTS
08/27/2019
Car problem, is no problem.
I've used Towne several times and whatever the problem, is no problem for Chris and his team. Fast efficient work, great team, good mechanics. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for.

BARB B.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/02/2019
trusted car repair shop
Towne Motor Car is my go to auto repair shop. They are honest, straightforward & 100% guarantee their work. They are conveniently located in downtown Buffalo & have a key drop. Towne shows great attention to me as a customer.

09/01/2018
Road Noise (Solved)
My car was making an excessive amount of noise, driving back and forth to work every day. I made an appoint, brought the car in, and Towne Motor had a wheel bearing replaced and the car back to me in no time at a reasonable cost. So far, it looks like they did exactly what they said, and I hoped.

WS
Wesley S.
03/22/2018
Nice experience, very convenient, knowledgable.
Great service, very knowledgable, and convenient. Wish it cost 5% less.

MIKE P.
Lexus IS 250
11/20/2017
TOYOS
Great tires and service (but rear tires were set at 35 and not 38 as per door specs)

BG
BOB G.
Honda Accord
06/06/2017
Gerry, Chris and the guys at Towne always take care of me in a timely and professional manner.